Inuyashiki ep.4

Why does this make me feel so bad even though its only a 20mins short anime? I felt melancholic for the whole day.
Is it because this does happen in real life albeit rarely and there wont be a happy ending?
What did you feel after watching this episode?

Pretty much, tho we have happy ending here. The girl didnt even get raped. Though there were previous girls anyway but you couldnt get emotionally invested anyway.

I heard in India it's pretty common occurance muslims kidnapping girls like this and theres no happy ending.

>muslims
Emmm.... time to remove

I just finished the episode and felt a whirlwind of feelings from this weeks episode.

The pacing in Inyuyashiki is excellent and the tension feels real because the story is very much rooted in reality. I think it is an excellent story that shows what different kinds of people in real life would use their power. I will definitely watch this show week to week

>the story is very much rooted in reality

user realistic doesn't mean rooted in reality

go back to >leddit, or try to understand
NOT SPAM

>That entire last part
And people say doing the right thing isn't the best feeling in the world

Stop watching edgeshit then. This series is trash and the author is a hack and if you unironically enjoy this piece of garbage, I only have two words for you. Kill yourself.

>Edgeshit
>One of the main characters is a hero
Do you call Berserk edgeshit too, retard

>it can't be edgeshit if the main character is a hero
Retard.
>Do you call Berserk edgeshit too
Yes. Because that's what it is.

what exactly happened

TELL ME MY HERO, WHAT DO WE NEED

Too much violence for you, big boy?

It's almost over anyway. What a forced ending, it's clear that there was supposed to be way more but nope sudden end boom

This little bitch can't handle some violence.
>Its edgyshit if gets violent

>unnecessary violence is good
I want teenagers to fuck off.

Ok

>Unnecessary
>It moves the plot forward
What are you, retarded?

I get you, unncessary violence IS BAD AND LAME.

But in some shows it moves the plot, so you can't call that UNNECESSARY.

If you dont agree then you are retarded

>implying there is necessary violence and unnecessary violence
>implying you need a 3deep5you story to justify any form of graphic violence
>using "edgy" and "edgeshit"
Memetards can only see things through their meme goggles.

If you can only move the plot through violence, then you're nothing but a hack.

How would you move the plot then, user?

Don't ask me, I'm not an author. But Oku Hiroya is, and it's his job to think of how to move the plot without relying on shock factor and violence every time.

Usually plot moves through conflict. What're some of the works you think did conflict right, user?

Black Lagoon

because the anime's inability to scale characters correctly subconsciously makes you want to kill yourself

user he's supposed to be really tall

inuyashiki is 5' 6"

the other guy is not supposed to be 7' 9"

in the manga he just looks like he's got a foot on inuyashiki, especially since inuyashiki doesn't have shoes

it literally looks the same

Maybe I'm just blind but that looks pretty much the same to me

>mangafox

looks about the same without busting out my ruler. Old man is 7 window panels tall in BOTH and big dick is taller than the frame in BOTH

inuyashiki is angling his head more in the manga, and their heads in the manga are more proportionate

there are other frames that show where they fucked up the scaling better
first result for inuyashiki manga
the window struts go down to the bottom of inuyashiki's hands in the anime, and his wrists in the manga

What about it is realistic?

>The girl didnt even get raped

there were 3 empty bags and a syringe did they really drug her up naked and not fuck her even once?

Sup Forums

I am just happy that the benevolent got the power to change things. Usually people that age are too tired of life to use their position for good and just want to retire.

This was such a satisfying episode

The characters are acting/voiced more like real people, rather than anime characters.