I want to kill myself

How do I stop feeling so useless and isolated? I’m oldpol. I still have no one. Almost bankrupt. Maybe encourage me to do it

Attached: B45526B3-B16F-4425-825C-3482786C43A3.png (464x317, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

suicidepreventionaust.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

suicidepreventionaust.org/

Get a KSG and watch anime

take it

Attached: redpill2.jpg (259x194, 4K)

read this too

Attached: redpill.jpg (1133x1766, 1.96M)

>KSG
>Legal in Australia
Oh boy, you sure are a funny cunt

Okay. Here user.
You're welcome.

Attached: 1520259011604302.png (1350x561, 20K)

Attached: 30683746378.jpg (2048x1366, 526K)

It's quite possible that you're lacking in human contact, you're lonely, supposedly humans need human contact for some reason.
Try to come into contact with people a bit more, even if it's only over Skype I think it still counts.

don't give up, things get better

Don't kill your body. Kill your personality and outlook on life.

Be the change in your life, let your inner actions be the gun and the bullet your desires.

>How do I stop feeling so useless and isolated?

Do constructive things and find company.

This sounds corny but there's actually some potent wisdom in this post, as the trips would suggest.

Why bankrupt?

let Jesus carry your burdens.

you dont even know what /new/ is, you young as fuck. let me sleep. get off your ass and fo to school faggot.

This.

Don't think for one instant that you're not needed. The future belongs to us.

Weld steel plates to a land cruiser and go drifting in the sidewalks of Melbourne

Join ISIS, they can help you.

At least do something with your life.

That’s a RFB

how are you going to play video games and get high if you kill yourself? theres still tons of comfyness left (before we hopefully get nuked)

i dont know about your bankruptcy but you don't need woman, go find some weird friends to relate to and it should be fine

Fuck this hit hard
As an expat, I've been able to coast. Just by virtue of looking better even though a bit overweight. Just because I make many times more the avg middle class salary. Just because I'm probably the smartest person most people people here meet. But I don't have that "immune to the world" godlike aspect.

Live just to spite the other assholes in the World. Take risks and get outside in nature. Breathe clean air, eat healthy food and connect with your surroundings.

If you're depressed, ignore that shit and focus on something productive. Make SOMETHING. Do SOMETHING. Idle hands are the Devil's playground.

Attached: 1520210994830.jpg (640x480, 30K)

Become a merc in South Africa. It will give you purpose until you die.

Bankrupt? In Australia? Literally make a youtube channel with your shit Iphone, and just walk and talk around Australia while homeless. Film some of the wildlife - emus, spiders, abbos, the works. Speak like an Australian, give no fucks, and you will be rolling in cash, attention, and poon...even as an oldpol.

You do need woman.

Get a .22, travel 100 miles to the vault of the range where you are forced to keep it locked away, and proceed to turn yourself into a vegetable.

go back to where you came from. not welcome here

Attached: r9k.png (736x527, 31K)

kys bogan cunt

Checked and also the reason I didn’t kill myself. Also buying a gun made me less likely to an hero, because I like my gun.

Attached: A0356442-4BB8-49D8-8C30-80B70E392D28.jpg (1536x2048, 503K)

What in the fuck am I reading?

Attached: bestpainting.jpg (769x900, 79K)

Haha, that self portrait by Odd Nerdrum got so much heat a few years back in Norway.

Great to see someone appreciating it here.

>Someone painted this

Get youtube first

This guy.

Attached: Odd-Nerdrum-via-dagbladet.no_[1].jpg (865x577, 54K)

I found it comforting to keep my gun right by my side, so I could hold it and fondle it and play with the action and practice how to aim it into my mouth and stuff.

Obviously not written by someone that's felt suicidal. The sad truth is, as a guy, when you're at a low point, you won't be picking up chicks in Barcelona. Even if adopting this attitude, money is really limiting. The confidence needed to talk to anyone is not there. Even if you go on a trip, you're most likely going to end up sitting alone in your cheap hostel. But that might be worth a shot, you might get lucky and run into someone interesting.

What kind of work do you do? What's your personal situation?

>Maybe encourage me to do it
try /r9k/ they have good rates of success.

>Odd Nerdrum
Just read some wiki on him. Give him an eyepatch - he got fucked for tax evasion when he legitimately didn't mean to. He got pardoned by a King.

>Punished Nerdrum

What's not clear? Pic posted had good advice and I'm not on the right path despite being successful and lucky in many ways. I'm probably not helping the cause of fixing the world very much. Waking up to cultural Marxism doesn't solve anything except make me constantly angry and always seeing the bullshit.