Mexico is white, get over it

Even the US census classified as white.

We carry the almighty Spanish and Euro blood, speak an European language, practice an European religion, and we are in the west.

Attached: Mexican girl.jpg (1080x1349, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NmcXbEgac9o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=qJ6y929EkZA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Muslim_presence_in_the_Iberian_Peninsula
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peninsular_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Spanish_words_borrowed_from_Italian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Mexico is white
no
*slap*
It's red now

Attached: 1521375897401slapped.jpg (1080x1349, 404K)

There are two types of Mexicans.
There are the ones that look Spanish, and the ones that look indian.

Guess which one people hate?

>Mexico is white
>filled with brown mestizos

Attached: E46AB146-581A-455A-9BBB-D88CFD93F983.jpg (275x284, 36K)

Classic french humor! So funny!!!!!111!!! God i love the french :) Really funny

dutch bro, you created the white mexican thread?

Imagine the sound of the foul BRAAAAAPS that BRAAAPHOG produces, they probably sound like Donald Duck choking on cock.

Attached: 1521335642356.jpg (803x552, 45K)

why did you draw a turkey on her butt?

what kind of fucked up childhood did you have, having sexual fantasy's of donald duck sucking dick

you are messed

Sure there are whitish spaniards in Mexico in whom the Euro blood still runs true, but there's also plenty of half Indian niggers.

Fuck dude, I'm gonna be thinking about this broad all day

Attached: 1519124586288.jpg (600x445, 40K)

>Mexico is white
Oh my fucking sides.

I mean like this youtube.com/watch?v=NmcXbEgac9o

Just look at Mexican TV (Soaps, News, Films) and tell me which Race is valued by Mexicans. Mexican Elites like Jorge Ramos just want to get all the Brown Mexicans out of their country and dump them in the USA so they can work and send money back into the Mexican economy.

You've also convinced yourselves that a hyperactive rat is a dog. This, alone, disqualifies even the Spanish amongst you from membership in Western civilization.

>mexico is white
>posts brown goblin

>Southern regions of Europe are not recognised as "white".
>Somehow thinks that his 56%ican shithole is white.

>We eez huwhite ese!
*Gets beheaded*

faggot, it's not turkey, it's a car

I used to fuck a Mexican girl
She legit used to have to shave her face

sub-Saharan Africa, New Guinea, Australia, and the Andaman Islands BTFO!

Attached: BoreanLanguageTree.png (6018x2788, 2.11M)

First of all there’s no such thing as white you faggot. Talk in terms of blood, ethnos and ancestry not “whiteness” Also, we aren't a european majority country (ancestrally or culturally) but do have near full european ancestry in a significant amount of the population. Don’t think anyone ever denied that and if they do they’re retarded. Almost no one can guess I’m Mexican unless I tell em

t. blonde, green eyed mexican named Daniel going to college in the USA

S*av(e)s like you aren't either Genghis.

You aren’t wrong

How large is native admixture?

>that flag
Lul'd. You better be silent, when blueeyed blonde master is talking, mutt.

>"Mexico is WHIIITEE"
>mestizos and indios shitting up the place

meanwhile, Cuba remains the whitest

Imho (purely ancedotal) mexicans who can pass of as Spanish or “white” in the US are around 10-12% of the population (colored eyes, pale skin, brown/blonde hair). The rest of the population is very obviously mixed with significant amounts of Indian blood.

The Spanish are white everything they conquered isn’t

Attached: LPT.png (1436x1078, 2.84M)

There is a very small minority of actual white people in Mexico and as a Gringo who has lived here for many years, I wouldn't call Mexico a western culture but a culture very heavily influenced by the west.

it is idiot.

Attached: Westerncultures_map and strong european influence.png (1280x592, 211K)

>the wall being built between mexico and the USA says otherwise

The spanish aren't white, we are meds, and our women were raped for 1000 years by black african negros of the islamic religion.

We then went to america and raped indiginous non white (red) people.

Mexicans are probably 25% white at best, 60% indiginous and the rest black african

no, we are not panama.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent

>spanish conquest

So when non whites conquour and rape natives how are the offspring white?

The PIGS, portugal italy greece and spain were never white... and spain especially is heavily mixed with african/berber/moor dna.

We get stopped at airports because they think we are muhammed terrorists.

Mexicans are mixed with non white europeans, and they were raped into it like the bastard colonies of the carribean

>Even the US census classified as white.
That was when the only people of Mexican origin were 80% Spaniards and then a few that were predominantly of Aztec blood. That is no longer the case, the Spaniards mixed with other Europeans and the Aztec bloods kept breeding with Mestizos, plus they brought in millions more while keeping the Spaniards in Mexico (they don't have much of a reason to move here, and if they do, it is to San Antonio or a rich border town neighborhood.

god she is so sexy

>>Southern regions of Europe are not recognised as "white".
This is a meme. They are white.

You're not white, Pancho

>Even

US census classifies everything that isn't Sub Saharan African, East Asian or native New Worlder as white.. It doesn't matter it you're from Kazachstan, Algeria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Portugal, Britain, Germany or Morroco.. All white by US census, and STILL only 56%

>First of all there’s no such thing as white you faggot.
Yes, there definitely is such a thing in the New World.

the governments of spain and italy refer to the countries as of mixed heritage

and they go out of their way to say european...

the distance between spain and africa at the closest point is literally swimable, and has been for hundreds of thousands of years.

Australia is hotter than spain, but the white people there didn't magically become brown skinned....because the aborigianals didn't rape them, and they didnt rape the abbos either

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Ignore shill threads

Attached: 1520307721315.png (949x1103, 920K)

Cubans have some African ancestry. The whitest is Argentina and then Chile

Do you live in a city or a resort style town?

>The spanish aren't white, we are meds.
Meds are white in 2018, it isn't the 1800s anymore.

They weren't raped they willfully cucked the Indian men

Some Mexicans are white, but most of them are mestizos and Amerindians. It's really not that hard people. For a board so obsessed with IQ you'd think the posters would actually ask intelligent questions

Kek, the average Yank has no clue what 'white' means in their government statistics.. Most Americans have no clue what ethnicity they are. Your family histories get muddy around the generation of your grandparents, you likely don't even know where your last name is from, provided it wasn't ANGLO'D in which case you don't even know what your actual family name is, but you all come to Sup Forums to meme on purity of race.

The absolute state of Yankdom.

Guess which one crosses over illegally every day

spanish settlers in 1492, then the massive spanish diaspora in francos time to latin america.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans

and bleaching.

Attached: 10448784_10152860661591672_2631311229778998780_n.jpg (960x960, 134K)

Exactly.

I am Joao Jose

Attached: AAAAA.jpg (2592x1936, 2.12M)

Probably like 80%.

Says Ali living in Córdoba.

Ali go shill elsewhere. Fuck off. Science says otherwise motherfucker

again, spanish people in spain are not white to start with.

They literally never were.

They are in the european union, but they are not white like the nordics or the british.

Non whites who went to latin america and raped indians doesn't produce "white" offspring.

You don't look like this woman.

If you are darker skinned than her you are non white.

That is half of france and all of southern and lots of eastern europe.

By your logic afghanistan is white, and so is turkey.

Barrak obama is white, and african americans are white.

if you speak spanish you are not white...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

>even the US census
You're one funny wetback. I'll gift you with free border crossing guide.
Good luck, don't get caught.

Attached: clayton_bigsby.png (939x581, 537K)

Only western countries and white latin americans are 100% white.

Spain is white.

Attached: GLL0M9y.png (986x1118, 854K)

>arabs, moors, north africans, sub saharan africans were raping and pilaging southern europe for 1000 years of recorded history.

>science says the southern europeans are the same genetically as northern.

Bull shit, ask a kid, show a 5 year old a picture of an italian and then of a scottish or norweigan.

Tell them to point to the white person.

inb4 tan

Australians are white and they are tanned from the sun...because they came from England, a white country.

Attached: Manolo-Jimenez.jpg (610x407, 36K)

What is ''white'' ? Arabs or Turks can be white as well.
Show us some white Mexicans so we can judge

why is half of spanish arabic?

>Ojalá
One of the most well-known words to come from Arabic,
ojalá

means hopefully in English and comes from the Arabic expression: “ma sha allah” which means should God will it. Remember that ojalá is a conjunction that can often, but doesn't need to be, used with
que

You're literally decended from muslims who raped your ancestors.

Every time you say ojala you're saying allah akbar, like the muhammeds do before they blow themselves up.

Which white people say allah akbar?

Which white country speaks arabic?

Attached: arabic%20influence%20in%20spain%20map.jpg (758x605, 39K)

>By your logic afghanistan is white, and so is turkey.

That is basically how US government statistics work though. That is 100% what they mean when they say 'white', even though they don't know it.

>Which white people say allah

Maltese, if they count.

they dont count because they dont speak spanish, they dont kill bulls, they dont practice an european religion like all mexicans.

Attached: del toro.jpg (827x1000, 105K)

Attached: main-qimg-d0664610271bf2c00605acaad8e66392-c.jpg (602x402, 30K)

kek, you are funny. I say ojala every fucking time

are you spanish or a lobster guiri from england?

Attached: 13c.jpg (709x538, 64K)

Mexico City

White doesn’t mean Norwegian. It’s a scientific term as to gene pools and their shared attributes. Do some research

Attached: ALEXIS-BLEDEL.jpg (644x429, 40K)

He’s in the sun all day. I bet you sean connery in the sun all day would look the same. He even was in a movie where he was an Arab tribal leader.

Attached: 1520804677552.png (742x677, 79K)

>White means exactly what I want it to mean

Anything that isn't sub saharan brown or chinaman-tier slant eyed is white, user. Do your own research..

holy fuck id fuck her.

True.

us gov stats explicitly specify non hispanic whites
non hispanic blacks
non hispanic asians

they are building a wall to stop the spics from raping white women.

the literal reason trump was elected is because of the fear that non whites were coming and raping/killing white women.

Mexicans are super rapists because they are decended from spanish who raped indians, the spanish were first raped by black african negro homo africanuses for 1000-1500 years. This is why spanish people do not have blonde hair, and blue eyes are very rare, mostly brown and some green just like arabs/north africans.

the people who raped your grandmothers spoke a mix of latin/arabic. The latin is from the non white meds, and the arabic is from the muslims from africa. I doubt they teach you that in your shitty 3rd world mexian school but here its taught in school what the arabs did. and then what we did to the mexicans.

Here is what white people (from england) who live in hot countries look like.

notice they are still fucking white and do not look anything like the middle eastern spanish/portugese/italian/greek look

Why do you think australians still have blonde hair?

But spanish cannot...? beause to change the hair genes you need blacks/asians to rape whites, then the dominant darker hair gene takes over.

Attached: SCP_AustDay10_123_resized.jpg (1000x664, 157K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qJ6y929EkZA

The absolute state of mexican numales...

What a naive thing to say. Half of Spanish. Give me a break. A couple words here and there. Jamaicans speak English are they white? The word Pants stems from an Arabic word are the
English now part Arab?

yeah, all mexican mayors projected dragon ball in all plazas instead of stopping the beheadings, also 5 de mayo pierra.

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

see white australians who live in a hot place.

now see "white" spaniards who live in a hot place

Now you can see that the two are distinct, and that one is still white. One is not.

Attached: t1larg.rejoice.afp.jpg (640x360, 91K)

We agree

Well Mexibro lemme tell you this. Some Mexicans are full Spanish because their descendants did not mix with the indigenous people. Some did. Which is why some Mexicans are brownish and some are white.

you did not answer my question, are you a red lobster guiri from england?

> pants comes from an arabic word
Google says otherwise, nigger

Attached: 1521069675206.jpg (500x535, 31K)

>English now part Arab?
yes, source: london

Lol saged spic shill.
Your people need to be zyklon'd.

I prefer the 3rd of may. Your european cousins can tell you about it.

Attached: file.png (600x463, 513K)

Attached: 1509523547122.png (300x336, 76K)

>Mexico is white
Not according to their IQ.

its literally 1000s of words,

and lots of the towns and citites are named after the arabs who conquored them.

there are maybe 5 towns in the north which were not raped and pillaged.

The rest of the entire country of spain for 1000 years....

The only way you could claim spanish people are just Mediterranean (which isnt white for other reasons) is if you believe that in 1000 years the muslims who were ruling spain, and marching soliders from town to town killing all the men and taking virgins didn't have sex with a single woman or produce a single child.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Muslim_presence_in_the_Iberian_Peninsula

Take a look at the extent of the rape

Also notice that the further south, the darker and more african the people look.

Thats because the muslims started at the bottom and made their way up.

if they wern't stopped, they would have blacked france entirely, and then england, sweden etc

Attached: 09_16_2011 060.jpg (1600x1200, 166K)

not so fast.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peninsular_War

Attached: mexico is not white.jpg (976x659, 107K)

Southern Europeans are darker naturally because they have more of the Hunter-gatherer genes I believe it is. Southern Europeans have non-white blood from North Africa, and the other countries have non-white blood from Asia. It is not a big deal mate.

>words from other language is proof you belong to that race
The absolute state of Spaniard cucks

We italians now
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Spanish_words_borrowed_from_Italian

Anecdotal. I know you’re shilling with a false flag. Stick to the science, which disproves your argument. That is all.

based slap poster

>US census
>US opinion on race is accurate

>he thinks those people are white

Attached: article-1358995-0C641742000005DC-205_1024x615_large.jpg (1024x615, 154K)

Most yanks haven't looked into their ancestry but that is the same with all people of European descent, and for that matter all people in general. Most people aren't interested in it.

My last name's origin is unknown, but it was in England prior to America. It is likely from a North French town called Gannes which is 40 miles from Paris. My French ancestors likely came to England around the Norman conquest, but they weren't Norman. (I do have some Norman blood though).

good post

Only because of Obama and liberals wanting to up crime rates of whites while downplaying the crime levels of hispanics and spics.