Dragon Ball Super

>SSBKK Goku jobs to Kefla
>SS3 Beserk Kefla vs UI Goku
>Goku runs out of energy again
>Android 17 vs Ribrianne electric boogaloo 2

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/11/06/dragon-ball-author-named-in-paradise-papers-leak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow.
Who could possibly expected that

> Kefla powers up as well

SOON

>Canon Brolly God form coming

nice

>due to his fight to the limit with kefla

so kefla will match ssbkkx20? yeah sure is this retarded

Remember when saving stamina was supposed to be an important thing in this tournament?

Fusion multiplier > Kiaokenx20

Yea they're just throwing reason out the door to have Goku fight everyone strong despite the fact he should have been out of the game after Jiren drained him.

>vegeta this arc
will he even do anything ?

Top of eliminations ranking.

atatatata with Toppo until the tournament ends

Seem like a step up from punching blue arms.

> Kelfa isn't mentioned at all in the episode summary after she "powers up as well"

SS Berserker 3 is obviously going to kill the fusion time, like SSB did for Vegetto.

So what was the point of the fusion? So that other Universes realize that fusion is allowed? They ALL have Potara earrings with them.

The winner of the ToP is the Universe with the most fighters left, and fusion will reduce their number of fighters. So they'll have to gamble whether they want to use fusion or not.

U11 cannot afford that, since the only have 3 fighters left. I don't expect Jiren to fuse.

So we are getting Kefla God ?
Quick anons we have to fuse with Goku

>This arc won't end till March
And so the suffering continues...

Its gonna happen but at the end of the tournament, when Kefla is long gone.
Perhaps we will get Vegito and that doesn't work and they defuse. Someone suggests the other method and Gogeta is born!

> non-invincible
> beaten and bruised
> trying their hardest but not winning
> requires teamwork from someone stronger (Kale)

This is the not what a "Mary Sue" looks like.

> but she achieved SS so easily!

She already had a high base stat. Renso (former Captain of the Sadala Defense Force) suggested that Cabba pick her over himself. She's already considered one of the strongest Saiyans in U6.

Do you people forget that:
> Vegeta's SS transformation was filler
> Future Trunks achieving SS through Gohan's death was a Toei creation? He had SS as a kid already in the manga
> Goten and Trunks achieved SS as toddlers. They don't even remember activating it when they were 7-8 years old...meaning it happened WAY before.

> it's not about having a base stat!
Then what? It's about simply learning how to achieve SS? Then every weak Saiyan from Planet Vegeta and Sadala could've achieved SS.

Every Saiyan from Planet Vegeta had every reason to be angry enough to become SS due to being enslaved by Freeza.

Goten and Trunks learned it easily because they are Saiyan-hybrids.

> but muh tingles!
Just a meme way of saying to "focus your energy". This was suggested by Cabba, and later confirmed by Goku that focusing your ki was an alternate way of achieving SS.

They'll be LSS3, not LSS God

Though they both look similar for whatever reason

SAVE ME JIREN

Nobody talking about this? Super about to be deleted or controlled by Toei.

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/11/06/dragon-ball-author-named-in-paradise-papers-leak

Today i will remind them

Alright I'll be honest with you guys here. When I started posting about them it was mostly ironic. I was addicted to those (you)s let me tell you and they brought them in at a blistering pace. As the arc went on however, they began to receive more attention and development. I found myself actually enjoying the scenes they were in and I started looking forward to their next moment. Before I knew it, the posts weren't ironic anymore. I genuinely liked them as characters. Caulifla's cockiness and the way she doesn't let anyone walk over her, Kale's timidness and undying loyalty to her sis. They were traits I began to cherish and hold dear as underpinnings to the story of Dragon Ball Super. Now at episode 114 they've obtained strength beyond imagination and it makes me happy. I look at the way they trigger the niggers and spics, and it makes me warm inside. I never would've expected that Dragon Ball could have such great characters but here we are in the year 2017 and the future has never looked brighter. I just hope that everyone here can show their appreciation for the girls who have brought this series to new heights and ensured it will last well into the future.

119 title
119話 第7宇宙から新たな犠牲者!第4宇宙の本領!
A new victim from Universe 7! Universe 4's specialty!

They keep talking about SS3 so that's logically what they will achieve

>119
damon our guy will btfo gohan, screencap this

So... Kefla powering-up in 116 is confirmed sligthly superior to Ultra Instinct.
Kefla = Jiren but with limited time.

>tfw we are very likely gonna see U6 being erased in a month

I'm not ready

Yeah and so was the Queen of England. It's no surprise that very rich people have off shore accounts.

Unlikely, I think Kefla will go into rest after 116 to avoid defusing too fast.

Nice buttu sempai

What does episode 118 say?

>Kefla=Jiren
Imagine being THIS retarded

someone edit a condom in her mouth

I don't remember the exact title but it said a universe was going to be erased
Likely U6

>UI has a stamina fee

Holy fuck what a useless form.

>An episode focusing on U2 directly proceeding the universe deletion episode
>somehow thinks it's getting deleted

Don't be retarded. Whenever a universe gets deleted in this tournament they have a focus episode directly prior, it's clearly U2 getting deleted.

>spoilers for 4 more episodes
>still no mention of Kefla being eliminated
>people thought she'd be gone in 2
>even getting a power up to let her fight with UI Goku
*inhales*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TYRONE KEKNUS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Gohan not relevant for another four weeks

where is it implied kefla gets UI? stop freaking out, it'll probably be ss3

*somehow thinks it's U6 getting deleted

Does stamina even fucking mean anything now? Goku got all of his stamina back in like 4 minutes of fighting again

Jiren can last forever that means UI is fucking useless since it cant oneshot Jiren.

Jiren confirmed winner after all

Where are you Jirenfags Im sure you are smiling smugly right now?

If 18 goes out in episode 119, then 118 was about U2 being erased.

If Piccolo goes in episode 119, then 118 was about U6 being erased.

>U7 member is going to get allahu akbar’d
>it’s going to be Piccolo saving Gohan again

Kefla will survive until the last 3 episodes of the tournament. Cap this.

U6 getting erased next confirmed, rip best boy champa.

Nah, we’ll have an idea after next week. If the namekians lose then it’s very possible Kefla is eliminated after the UI episode. If not, U2 is getting erased after they all attack Goku.

Yeah I'm happy for you
Now when's Gohan going to get some love

kefla is gonna go out episode 116

FUCK STAMINA / ENERGY / time limited draining forms sfucking shitty fake tension lear how to write
TOSHIOOOOOOOOO

You'd think after believing that Kafla would be born from a fusion dance or that Champa would throw the potaras from the stands, the people here learnt to stop overreacting and jumping to conclusions at provisional summaries for TV guides that do not give the full picture at all.
Why must you all be like this?

It’s the same retards who make assumptions based on NEP notorious for baiting the audience

and that makes gohan finally obtain the blanco form

Did Toriyama really think before writing the storyline? I don't think he realizes how much suffering he's putting the CHODEforce through. There's surely going to be some suicides from this.

IT'S NOT FAIR GOHANBROS
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GOHAN'S ARC

DAMON
A
M
O
N

If we look back to the first time he used UI, both Whis and Jiren noticed the form's limits. It's probably massive stamina drain since they both pointed out that "heat" emanating from Goku isn't quite right.

It's a bit of a stretch, but Heroes has a 2 second clip of Goku fighting Jiren again in UI, this time without the heat. He's probably going to figure out how to master it or at least a way to maintain the form for a decent time period by the time he fights Jiren again.

It's not unlike Goku to fail a couple times before he figures something out.

It’s so fucking retarded how a U7 member won’t be eliminated for another 5 episodes. 18 should be eliminated next week by Pepsi man

saving the best for last

based Toriyama

>SS3 has stamina drain
>SSB has stamina drain
>Kaioken has stamina drain
>UI has stamina drain

Can’t they think of something new?

>Kurapika's arc will persist for the next 4 years

Pepsi man will win the tournament of power and wish for unlimited Pepsi. Remember these words.

Source??

Reminder that if Briane and co are trying to take down tired Goku it means Kelfa failed.

Reminder that the thing floting above the stage is not a fucking sun but 17´s energy and that Goku will use that to attain ultra instinct on his rematch against Jiren.

>Reminder that if Briane and co are trying to take down tired Goku it means Kelfa failed.
Wrong. That could easily mean the fight gets inturrupted in some way after Goku becomes fatigued fighting Kefla.

Considering how ki works, it's kind of an obvious result. How would you suggest they change the formula?

So we are gonna just ignore the fact that there is a reality without a Zeno?

17's energy? What?

4 ドラゴンボール超 4 集英社 とよたろう 2017.11.2

6 BORUTO-NARUTO NEXT G 4 集英社 池本幹雄 2017.11.2

DBS Manga has surpassed Boruto.

>tfw zeno deleted all the universes and everything in trunks timeline
>killing essentially all the angels

/ourboy/ Shantsa finally jumps into the action!

That or their fusion timer ran out and they retreated. Hell, they could even pull a Goku, not wanting to eliminate him until he gets UI.

i am surprised people still give a shit about turdruto

but he just deleted universe 7 of that timeline, what about all the other universes? What about the GP of that timeline? Is he not worried or something?

>retreating
not happening
freeza needs some new toys

Why is Potara so broken?

Who could ever stop him?

>Implying Freiza would have a chance against Kefla with another power up

>Vegito difuses in 2 seconds
>Kefla stays fused for minutes on end
Sugoi Toei

Not if Goku has anything to say about it.
Besides, U6 having fodder Namekians left when U6 is one of the only three important universes isn't gonna happen.

>kefshit doing anything after getting trashed by UI goku

I think it was due to god energy or something, I dunno.

Who knows, I wouldn't be shocked if its a retcon to a retcon's retcons.

>stamina drained goku
>being able to do anything about it

Does anyone have the translated 118 title and summary?

How does he stack up against Jiren?

it doesn't have a summary

SS2 Goku was drained too and Golden Frieza is a thing. Not to mention Frieza is fresh unlike Goku.
Toei also wants them around for merch.

>Golden Frieza can literally resist Hakai
Kefla has no chance

>Kefla
>Ribrianne
>17
Damn, Rider is going to take over the timeslot. I watched the pirate version and I don't feel like watching it or at least skipping some scenes because it sounds fucking boring.

they already got like 8eps for them
we gotta move on with some other character

Vegetto Blue burns through way more ki than Kefla. His energy spikes to absurd levels during Final Kamehameha

>Vegito defuses due to overwhelming power and both Goku and Vegeta only reluctantly agreed to fuse again due to desperation
>yfw they took another page from the manga and have Kefla refuse to defuse because of the girls' bond to each other

Kalefla is a match for UI Goku, wut.

This was my impression. The fusion is probably stronger than usual too because of how compatible they are and how their abilities complement each other. It at least makes it a bit more believable that they become this strong.

Kefla is SSB tier and Vegetto... well, do you remember the difference between SS Goku and SS Vegetto? That but with blue hair

The ball of light on the sky, that´s the energy 17 used to avoid being ring outed. Since androids have unlimited energy the ball stayed and the anime is just streatching the fights till everyone forgets it´s there. Goku will probably used as he used the spirit bomb to attain ultra instinct.

If the fusion time for Kelfa is over then there is no point in keeping them on the stage anymore. Plot wise they are just a plot device so Goku can trian his ultra instinct.
Even though they have proven they are fast learners that´s as far as Kelfa is gonna get because Goku still has to fight Jiren.

Retreating is reserved for cases where that´s useful to the plot.

That just said UI Goku dodged all of Kefla's attacks

>he evades all her attacks
>match
potara is a jobber fusion

>fusion as strong as UI
Bout fucking time

>Kalefla is a match for UI Goku, wut
this makes no sense in any way from what has been established so far. I don't have anything against the female super saiyans but jesus fucking christ this is bottom of the barrel writing

inb4 Kefla takes a full blast kamehameha to the face and uses it to unlock Ultra Instinct herself.