Fall 2017 sales estimates

Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season - 20,740
THE iDOLM@STER SideM - 9,205
THE IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Gekijou 2nd Season - 7,797
Osomatsu-san Season 2 - 7,728
Gintama. Porori-hen - 5,491
Kekkai Sensen & Beyond - 4,501
Houseki no Kuni - 3,655
Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru Season 2 - 3,327 (5,627 unpenalized)
Mahoutsukai no Yome - 2,568 (5,278 unpenalized)
Himouto! Umaru-chan R - 2,562
Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou - 1,875 (3,270 unpenalized)
Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World (2017) - 1,769 (3,521 unpenalized)
Hoozuki no Reitetsu 2nd Season - 1,724 (4,625 unpenalized)
Blend S - 1,719
Wake Up, Girls! Shin Shou - 1,592
3-gatsu no Lion 2nd Season - 1,442 (2,452 unpenalized)
Just Because! - 1,339
Code:Realize: Sousei no Himegimi - 1,286
Juuni Taisen - 1,142
Konohana Kitan - 1,131
Net-juu no Susume - 1,117 (1,689 unpenalized)
Imouto sae Ireba Ii. - 932 (2,289 unpenalized)
Dream Festival! R - 918
Boku no Kanojo ga Majimesugiru Sho-bitch na Ken - 786
Dies Irae - 681 (1,535 unpenalized)
Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte kara - 359
Animegataris - 294 (711 unpenalized)
Urahara - 247
Ousama Game The Animation - 245
Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau - 238 (908 unpenalized)
Two Car - 165 (613 unpenalized)
Sengoku Night Blood - 135
Inuyashiki - 135 (588 unpenalized)
Dynamic Chord - 105 (504 unpenalized)
Love Kome: We Love Rice 2nd Season - 78

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/10/12/da-vinci-magazine-featuring-mr-osomatsu-vas-sold-out-only-in-five-days
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Osomatsu-san Season 2 - 7,728
>Gintama. Porori-hen - 5,491
>Kekkai Sensen & Beyond - 4,501

>sales thread
might be more to your liking.

the butthurt is real

please show us on the chart which series position hurt you

>y-you're just butthurt
Like clockwork. These threads don't discuss anything; they're just a means to wank your favorite show or shit on others. No different from console war threads.

>Mahoutsukai no Yome
Didn't expect this to do so well.

>Even with LL S2 being fucking dogshit it gets an easy 20k.
Jesus christ Japan.

The gap between LL and Im@s is real.
Even in the CD Sales
And concert attendees.

And Aquors has half the power of μ's

>Konohana Kitan - 1,131
Go higher, girl
We need you up above.

7K is the cutoff for a successful series right?

Make that 10k.

No one knows anymore.

No. If your series can't break the numbers of a cheap MMD show, then it's a flop

The 2 highest non-sequel anime of the season, Magus Bride and Houseki no Kuni possibly won't even get above 4k. Anime is dead.

There's no cutoff.

>Houseki no Kuni
They fucked up by changing the animation to CGI. Earlier trailer showed they were handrawned and perfect related to the manga.

Did Osomatsu lost the steam? I remembered it's selling hotcakes on S1, 7k-10k is it think unacceptable fo this series

>Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season - 20,740
>LL
>20k
Stopped reading there.

Fujos have no loyalty and left to jump on the next bandwagon. All we see now are the real nostalgiafags

That was a promo for the manga, not an actual anime trailer.

Nope Osomatsu-san is literally a brand now and anything with their name attached to it sells out pretty fast.

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/10/12/da-vinci-magazine-featuring-mr-osomatsu-vas-sold-out-only-in-five-days

The series lives off merch sales nowadays.

>being loyal because someone threw you a bone
It's only normal they'd get tired after all this time of baiting. Besides everyone knows mobages are the new cashcows.

>Wake Up, Girls! Shin Shou - 1,592

i'm surprised it's this high

This is amazon only
LL is always at the top of animate ranking so you can add 20-30k to the amazon estimates.
Still, s2 v1 BD amazon ranking is worse than s1 v1, so there'll be a drop in sales for s2

>They fucked up by changing the animation to CGI
>best looking show of the year
Really makes you think

Everything sells out. Except BDs, eh?
Also, no 120,000 magazines in a single week is no big deal at all as that is the same amount an above average manga sells.
Fucking Love Live sold 45,000 CDs in just 1 night

It's over 90% drop. 90%

>It's over 90% drop. 90%

good

>Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau - 238
I guess it's fortunate the show disappointed me because I would have been turbomad no s2

>Fucking Love Live
Couldn't you find a better comparison? Love Live has always been on a league of its own.

What disappointed you?

>Everything sells out. Except BDs, eh?
Fujo's don't care about BDs user. The main reason they bought so much in first season was because of the huge event ticket which isn't in the second season.

>Also, no 120,000 magazines in a single week is no big deal at all as that is the same amount an above average manga sells.
Manga volumes aren't released monthly. Not to mention an average manga costs 400 yen.

>Fucking Love Live sold 45,000 CDs in just 1 night
Because it's an idol show that focuses on music you dumb moron. The show's main audiences are the ones who care about their music.

>estimates

Keep in mind that Love Live:S cost half the price than most of these show + lottery concert ticket.

Also
>trying to estimate fujo shows

Sure. Now please explain why Osomatsu currently holds the single biggest drop in disc sales?

Come on, there are countless examples of shows without any event tickets and still does not suffer this much

>because of the huge event ticket which isn't in the second season.
The volumes without tickets still sold in the range of 44-66k

You think that's all the reason for LL's gargantuan popularity?

>Sure. Now please explain why Osomatsu currently holds the single biggest drop in disc sales?
It doesn't because that goes to Attack on Titan and the shows climbing the ranks each week. Yesterday it jumped in ranking as soon as they announced short episodes included in BDs.

You'll have to wait until the BDs are before claiming something like that. Stalker estimates has been proven wrong many times before.

>Come on, there are countless examples of shows without any event tickets and still does not suffer this much
Different audiences look for different things when they buy BDs, Just look at the difference between the sales of the first 2 volumes that had the event ticket and the rest of the volumes.

So... Season 3 confirmed?

And the volumes that had the ticket sold twice as much. Such a huge drop after the first two volumes user. Where did the other 40-60k people go?

No matter how much you put it, Osomatsu won't even break a quarter of what it used to be.

AoT had the excuse of waiting 4 years and a massive drop in quality on the manga. You have none to blame but your own fanbase that jumps from 1 bandwagon to the next

Nah. They'll break up again by the end of the series to give way to the next group.

I would I could slap this people and let them know that they should just keep a few and make their lore rich

Didn't the first volume of S1 sell around 115k? Even if we triple the estimates that would be the biggest drop I can think of.

Where did those 44k people that bought all of the volumes of s1 go? Surely the shouldn't wait for s2 to announce some kind of bonus.

nah gotta keep churning them out

You're basing this on stalker estimates which has been proven wrong time and time again.

Why are you acting like it has already sold below 10k? There's 40 days to go till the volumes out user.

So how much do you think is the realistic sales for Osomatsu S2?

Can Osomatsu top this though?
>Attack on Titan S1 vol 1 sales: 84.5k
>Attack on Titan S2 vol 1 sales: 8k

It's already past episode 5

Penalities?
Some series change a bit because of those, but which number should be considered, the unpena or the penalized?

Also, are those BDs only or BD+DVD estimates?

probably
the plot is going so slowly that it might just happen

Why would so many people who bought all of the s1 volumes wait till the later date instead of preordering BDs the moment they were put on amazon? That's no how it usually works.

kek

how do we kill the idolshit menace Sup Forums

>Imouto sae Ireba Ii. - 932 (2,289 unpenalized)
I could have sworn this was more popular.

>Boku no Kanojo ga Majimesugiru Sho-bitch na Ken - 786
>Dies Irae - 681 (1,535 unpenalized)
>Animegataris - 294 (711 unpenalized)
>Urahara - 247
>Two Car - 165 (613 unpenalized)
Ouch.

Only first episode was bad. It's gotten much better.

If Osomatsu S2 volume 1 sells anything less than 38k, it will be a bigger drop than Attack on Titan aka a 76k drop. Quantity wise, not percentage wise. If LLS S2 volume 1 only sells 20k then that's a 62k drop. What the hell is going on?

What is a success and what is a failure is subjective and depends not only on disc sales but also streaming, merchandise, music, advertising, etc. With that said, generally a show escapes sales flop status if it averages at least 3k.

5-6k usually already makes money. And sales of merchandise are far more important.

>If LLS S2 volume 1 only sells 20k then that's a 62k drop.
It won't, because LLS S1 v1 is always #1 on animate. There'll be a drop, but not that huge.

For Aquors? Probably not. I'll bet on a movie then new group in a year or two.

It's going to be like Gundam, new series with new cast every few years.

Very possible.

At this point I don't see why anyone would want to make a fujo franchise. They have 0 loyalty.

>And sales of merchandise are far more important
No, you have to look at production committee before claming what's more important.
And late night anime doesn't produce many merch in the first place unless it's some big seller.

Obviously. Aqours are around for 2.5 years, and μ's existed for 6 years. Plus, they'll have to keep Aqours alive at least until 2020 as they'll perform at the Olympics.

LL isn't selling 20k. It's going to do around 60k.

Even crappy late night haremshit that sold below 2k will have few pages of merch on amiami.

Muse was the first group. Nobody had any idea how big it's going to become. 3 years for new groups seems more like it. Maybe 4.

They they can so shit like Precure allstars where groups met each other for some reason.

And what do they have here?
Some cheap crappy keychains and phone cases, no way they're going to profit from this if the series wasn't popular in the first place.

>Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season - 20,740
By Sup Forums's standards this is such a huge flop. How can sunshine ever recover?

>Osomatsu-san Season 2 - 7,728
Rip in peace.

I didn't even know there was a second season of love live going on. I'm out of touch.

>20k average at least
>flop

>Japs loving the same generic idol anime shows
A third nuke is in order I guess.

First season had 60K+ sales on the first disc, 20K compared to that is a massive flop.

You're an idiot if you believe that LL would sell just 20k

I'm not the one saying that, see

We're not even sure just yet if the drop will be that big. Sure it will drop (and it kind of deserves to, S2 has been far weaker than S1), but it remains to be seen if it will be a relatively minor one or a big one.

At the very least, we won't see SnK or potentially Osomatsu-like numbers.

>The show's main audiences are the ones who care about their music.
>lovelive
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAHHHAAAA
No, the fanbase doesn't give a shit about the music. It's always about "muh lesbian pairings". CDs sold have more to do about how "cute" their favorite pairing/idol is in there, and way less about how good the songs are.

I can believe other idol fandoms focus more on the music, but that's definitively not the case with LL in general

>same amount an above average manga sells.
an above average manga wouldn't even make it to the charts

LLfags actually care about music more than other idolfags. I wouldn't say it's THE main selling point (it is for me, but not for LLfags in general), but it certainly is one of.

>Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru Season 2 - 3,327 (5,627 unpenalized)
I'll never understand why japs eat this absolute garbage up.

Nah. It's a mixture of both.
Kimeta yo Hand in Hand featured the main 3 girls but sold 52,442 in total

A full team sold Aozora Jumping Heart at 72,465
but at the same time, sold Mirai Ticket at 41,978

Not sure about Muse but if I remember it correctly, Maki's songs are not really that appreciated because it was too western. Even after Zurui yo Magnetic, which paired her with Nico, it did not really sell that much compared to other songs.

I am an LL fag and yeah, I judge it more according to the songs. I divide the 2d and the 3d idols and others probably do as well

First episode was great, you dumb faggot.

>Inuyashiki - 135 (588 unpenalized)
all idolshitters deserve to be BANG'd

The music has always been one of the major selling points for the franchise. The pairings matter so little in the grand scheme of the franchise.

Couldn't you make a regular stalker thread? How the fuck do you read this? What the fuck in unpenalized?

Expected from a Shit Live shitter.

Has something to do with being Amazon-heavy. With the way Stalker works, if a show is selling far more on Amazon than anywhere else, that could mean the show is actually underperforming compared to what is expected.

Well S2 has its moments, but the retreading of the "school closing" thing is really dragging it down.

>Himouto! Umaru-chan R - 2,562

Its finally dead thank god

>The pairings matter so little in the grand scheme of the franchise
Tell that to the shipfags who shit up every LL thread with their battleships bullcrap.

This. Stalker > Predicted shit

Lurk more

hurray

Don't worry. It will go up when season 2 really starts.

i wish they were all dead

Oh don't get me wrong, the /u/trash that's in the LL threads are cancer and need to fuck off. I was strictly speaking from a sales standpoint that CDs matter to the franchise

Fujos like buying things from stores as well. This is coming from someone that never watched the show because the art style is too ugly.

Say all you want. Osomatsu is a painful reminder that fujos are the worst fanbase.

They don't care about the quality, they care about the popularity.
Then they jumped to the next bandwagon instead of showing loyalty to the artist's integrity. Therefore discouraging any other yaoi artists to continue putting effort into it

Fuck them.

Osomatsu had a solid history and it is now doomed because fujos ruined it.
YoI was recognized by ice skating olympiads and it would suffer the same fate

>inuyashiki that low
fucking why? it's literally AOTS