Ghost in the Shell

why is this shit so much overrated, its boring as fuck?

>so much overrated
>its boring as fuck
Maybe you're just stupid, OP. Did you consider that?

Dumbo fuck can't understand topics more complex than what colour panties the third girl in the harem is wearing today.

At least post a picture of Arise when you bait.

Brainlet

stupid faggot

Has any of you even watched it? Because i really doubt Sup Forums would watch something like that

And yes, it's boring af OP.

I don't really browse Sup Forums except for a few threads and i've watched it. I enjoyed it but i preferred Pyscho Pass. In fact i might be lieing it's been a while but it was generally a great.

Look how cute, neo-Sup Forums pretending they don't have a shittaste by sucking the balls of an overrated anime.

People here don't even get Psycho Pass and you telling me they sat through 50 episodes of this? Yeah, right.

Less memeing pls

Currently rewatching SAC. It's as great as I remembered it.

The stand alone episodes are mostly shit

SAC is the kind of show that you find yourself less and less interested in the more you watch it.

Because Kenji Kamiyama can`t direct at all.

The manga and the first movie are the only good things from this overrated franchise. In SAC it seemed like Shirow was rewriting some bits of his original work into something worse. The first movie is good because it isn`t the manga exactly like the manga. It is Oshii`s interpretation of the Major in a much more serious mood. Maybe GitS2 manga if you are in the right mood.

Yep. They keep draggling from one weaker version of what I have already seen to another.

I don't know man. Have trouble staying awake when watching it.

arise was so much better than SAC, particularly s2, it's not even funny, SAC's director didn't get it at all and added very cheap stuff to make it look more human/deep/interesting, like the kusanagi backstory ep where her motives become "muh kuze" to mention just one

Simply epic. Someone disagrees with the popular opinion and it's bait.

Thank you. Good thing there are still people with taste in this board.

>replying to yourself

>underage retard samefagging this hard
It's not unheard of to have an opinion that is unpopular, but you're probably too stupid to even understand the show.

Give it a few years OP. When your balls drop, you. might find it more interesting.

Literally impossible for brainlets to understand.

I agree it's overrated, but still good overall.