Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

No good anime

Himouto! Umaru-chan

They made Umaru

Terrible taste in what to give second seasons this year.

This hamster scum

name doesn't even make sense

They've been pretty meh lately, but I hope their upcoming original switches things around.

Umaru

"watched demolition d once" starter pack

Literally just Umaru.

Fucking Umaru

>blaming the studio for a manga adaptation

Here's your flaw, OP.

S-Tier:
Yuru Yuri
GJ-Bu
A-Tier:
New Game
B- Tier:
Love Lab
the one with mashiro I forget the name
Shit tier:
Umaru
Gabriel dropout

They keep making shows featuring newbies as the VAs, and have said newbies sing the show's OPs and EDs. I have no problem with that itself (given that said songs tend to be quite good), it's just that they do it way too often for comfort, like 80% of the time. Only KyoAni is probably more consistent, considering that (unless Chihara doesn't get a role in VEG), the only post-FMP non-Key show they did where the cast didn't sing the OP or ED was Nichijou.

Yeah, we blame the studio for giving rise to cancer.

This season's UMR.
A-1 is doing a better dogakobo than dogakobo.

No season 2 of plamemo.

And then they almost never support said newbies again.

1. What's wrong with newbies if they're good?
2. Why is it a studio's duty to support them?

And a better Shaft too, it looks like.

You keep getting more retarded with every new post.

Why do you consider this a bad thing?

I didn't say it was a bad thing (it's actually a good thing in some aspects). It's just that it happens way too often, to the point that it can get a little stale. Maybe they should try doing more shows with veterans, or a mix of shows with newbies and veterans, to keep things interesting.

KyoAni too to some extent. Like how many of the Nichijou, Tamako Market, and Hibike VAs aren't getting that many roles until now.

How does it get stale? It's a constant rotation of new and fresh talent. I'd argue that's the least stale thing there is.

Too much of a good thing can be a bad thing, user. Sure it's nice to see newbies get their chance, but it can be tiring to see a studio do the exact same thing over and over. Kind of like how people can get tired of CGDCT or idol shows.

What is tiring about it? That makes no sense.

What if you care about those newbie VA's? Don't you think it's lousy if they get relegated to "Female Student B" and "Storekeeper" roles for the rest of their career?

cont. ...because DogaKobo/Kyoani never called them back?

So it's a moral thing? Voice acting roles are on a contractual basis, there's no obligation to call them back. As it should be, actors should be chosen based on who the director feels should fit the role. And it's not as though once the contract is up, they're in a worse place compared to when they started. If anything having a major credit is a huge asset moving forward. Voice acting is competitive, there are many who can't even get those minor roles.

Considering many of these VAs don't get that many major roles after their Dogakobo/KyoAni show's done, something must have gone wrong.

>veterans
They are expensive and studios tend rely on them to advertise more than anything. It's cheaper to hire newbie and it allow them to get visibility. Everyone wins.

>A-1 is doing a better dogakobo than dogakobo.
It's because A-1 snatched that good key animator from dogakobo this year. That's why New Game looks a little bit shit in S2 than in S1

They didn't animate Yuru Yuri S3.