Juuni Taisen

30 minutes until episode 6.

>mfw they're just delaying the inevitable deaths every week
I don't want monkey and operator jii-san to go.

I think today we will have the deaths of Monkey, Sheep and maybe Horse.

HRNNNGGGGGGG
Finally some Tiger.

Sheep was my favorite since episode 1 but I know he's marked for death and it sucks. This show is much better than I anticipated though, it's the right amount of anime jank. I'm always down for themed assassins.

Tiger a cute

Monkey is the cutest.

Thats the rabbit

This is a noble warrior in an underground tournament that shape the globe.

Sheep is smart but I don't think he's ready for whatever bullshit ability Tiger has. That's what makes this show unpredictable for me, I didn't expect some blatantly magical shit like necromancy and MGS infinite ammo as the basis for abilities, just your usual suite of animal themed weapons or tactics.

Ripe for the licking.

>English dub exists
>it's not bad
What madness is this?

Stream location?

subs are late

>Juuni Taisen - 06 [720p]

>You are cornered by a slutty, drunk tiger.
>What do you do?

So it seems the reverse zodiac death order is real. RIP these three.

>read spoilers because fuck it we know who dies and when
>mfw Tiger and Ox become best girl/boy and OTP and don't even get a pity rez by the Rat

Does the ED literally spoil the order of everyone's death?

Yep. I mean, except for Snake who died at the start.

The OP, too.

The fucking state of Horse, Imagine going out like that after going through all that training, Embarrassing.

I guess I have to root for the Ox now that Monkey is gone, He'll probably get double teamed to death anyway.

The common knowledge zodiac legend spoils the order.

It's the Chinese Zodiac. The order is no mystery. The question is HOW they're going to die and by whom.

presumably Ox will be solo'd by Rat

Monkey and Rabbit zombies won't stay down no matter how much Ox slices them into pieces so Rat blows everyone up as a courtesy to Ox so that he doesn't get zombiefied too

Monkey is a patriot slut who used her body to achieve peace making her husband a cuck in the process.

That didn't count.

>Monkey and Rabbit zombies won't stay down no matter how much Ox slices them into pieces so Rat blows everyone up as a courtesy to Ox so that he doesn't get zombiefied too
Shitty end.

Everyone dies in such a stupid way. It's like talking, flashback, more talking and dead in one hit. Disappointing.

Tiger was really cute. Shame Monkey is gone, they spent so much time on her and it went nowhere.

That purr made me feel things.

Damn this sounds like it turns to shit real quick

>He sensed I was behind him and thrust his blades backwards? Impossibru!
Even knowing she was going to bite it this was pretty underwhelming.

>He sensed
No, he didn't

Well in her defense he was literally swinging his swords randomly trying to hit something. As she said he's an amateur at swordplay.

Rat best boy. Also winner.

How the fuck is anybody going to stop full power zombie monkey without pacifism holding her back?

hear me out here

what if

we only give a character a backstory when they're about to die? no one will ever catch on to that pattern.

>redditspacing

>can't refute point

>butthurt brainlet

>still deaths in order
Sasuga
Snake corpse or Dragon next week

refute what exactly?

Best warrior
No the death order got spoiled by the Zodiac story

She'll be fine, he only got her tits.
She didn't need them anyway, so it's okay if they become zomboobs.

>No, he didn't
Snake head letting him know, same thing

We have know the order of the death since episode 1. It was never supposed to be a mystery of who will die next.

you made no point, you are just one of those dumbasses who think they are smart for figuring out the pattern which was outright told to you at the start

>Pfft this opponent isn't so tough, I know exactly how to handle th-
>*dies before you can say "nothing personnel kid"*

So how many more of these are we going to get before the end of the series

There isn't any more like that but Dragon dies in a funny way.

At the very least I think it's refreshing that Rat isn't the typical goodhearted Araragi type protagonist.

Even though his wish fucking sucked.

>pedo
>goodhearted

Tiger is the real main character, she gets the most screentime, backstory (that's actually in the story not just character bio) and gets her wish granted.

I read that Ox just kills himself when he realizes he cant beat Rat.

>Even though his wish fucking sucked.
What was his wish?

At least one good thing comes out of this.

Everybody jobs: the anime.
Fucking hell sheep you're a veteran and you let your guard down like that.

If user spoilers are true then he spends a lot of time trying to come up with a good wish and cotemplates shit like resurrecting monkey or killing all his classmates, but in the end he wishes that he forgot the whole thing because thinking about it is giving him a headache

Fake spoilers.

In the novel it ends before he gives a wish. In the manga oneshot which was published 6 months before he wishes to forget everything. The manga oneshot was just an excuse for Nisio to write a bunch of wishes to refute though so maybe it will be changed.

Piggu best girl

Some of those translated

9. World conquest
It would be a lot of work afterwards

10. I want a girlfriend
Will her love be real?

11. I want to be smarter.
My foolishness is still part of who I am

12. I want to know the future
That takes the fun out of living

13. I want to become a pro sports player.
And exercise every day?

14. Psychic powers
What are my hands for?

15. Flying
What are my feet for?

16. I want the ability to speak any language.
I don't really like talking in the first place

96. I wish I had a little sister. A little sister with a young face and big boobs and glasses, who's a smart but careless ditz that gets mad easily, but actually likes to be spoiled and secretly wants to sleep together during thunderstorms.
Aah!

You know, in a series where everyone dresses like a retard, it's impressive that Rat's fucking haircut is the worst design choice

>Goes into the most important battle of her life that she wanted to win so much that she killed her qt sister for in fucking heels
Muh non reload

I'm so sad that Monkey and her incredible body is dead.

Rat should wish boars sister back to life instead of boar.

Sheep was old as fuck his mind and body were falling.

rabbit is doing fine in heels

This. And while Sheep's death is somewhat believable, if they show later that Tiger is truly strong. But Uma and Monkey deaths are complete mediocrity in terms of writing. And Rabbit is one of the worst deus ex machina cheap tricks I saw in anime. I can't shake off feeling that author came up with interesting idea and quickly cooled off, ran out of inspiration. But decided to sell the story anyway, quickly plugging story holes with the worst shortcuts.

>tease Monkey's ultimate plan for 5 episodes
>never reveals it
Completely fucking pointless. Who's the hack that wrote this shit?

>deus ex machina
please stop talking out of your ass

For an anime whose appeal is "how" people die, it's doing a pretty crap job at it. Every death sucked dicks.

I WANT TO TAKE TIGET TO VEGAS AND MARRY HER IN AN ELVIS THEMED CHAPEL

>he stabbed backwards, what a master technique
>the explosion man has no post death bomb set up to kill whoever kills him
>instead of moving the barricade he made himself he tries to punch through walls of solid steel while underground
Every single death somehow manages to be even stupider than the last. At this rate I expect Ox to slip on a banana peel.

I WANT TO HAVE MULTIPLE FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME BABIES WITH THIS BEAST

>I wish I had a little sister. A little sister with a young face and big boobs and glasses, who's a smart but careless ditz that gets mad easily, but actually likes to be spoiled and secretly wants to sleep together during thunderstorms.
great taste excluding the big tits part

>I expect Ox to slip on a banana peel
and be impaled by his horns

>Fucking hell sheep you're a veteran and you let your guard down like that.
>Even if she's weak she is still worth of being here
>proceeds to drop all of his plans to form an alliance and underestimate her
>dies without a kamikazee bomb
Fucking hell Sheep why?

I WANT TO BE KEMONO MORE THAN FRIENDS WITH HER

>All these fake spoilers about Sheep winning

Wew. I got Tiger winning now.

mirin those gains

How does Tiger die?

>that writing
wew lad

Ox kills her after she is mortally wounded by Rabbit

For anyone curious as to how the rest of these idiots die:

Dragon goes full retard and blows himself up

Rabbit dies after being double-teamed by Tiger and Ox

Tiger and Ox get blown up by Rat after he sees that the zombies stay alive and keep killing

Rat wins

What a dick. So does he behead her or something? I was hoping she'd win but Ox had to be a dick and kill everyone

How are they going to fill 6 more episodes with the amount of material left? I would think there's at most 4 episodes they can tell

She was dying and was going to turn into a zombie anyway. She wanted Ox to kill her in a duel. It was her wish to be killed by her "master".

He is a dick for not even remembering who she is though.

He was running out of oxygen, ever hear of horses panicking.

So does she turn into a zombie? Does he cut her head off or something?

Fuck man, for someone who wrote my all-time favorite show in Katanagatari, this is a fucking literary shitshow.

No she doesn't.

Let her take the tupperware home.

Definitely trainwreck of the season

Flashbacks and original content like they've been doing since the start. The novel only really needed 6 episodes if adapted faithfully.

>reading these spoilers
Decided to crack since the guy I wanted to live a bit longer got bitched out by a drunk. Never even got to use "that".

Goodness gracious this ending is going to be underwhelming.

Ousama game is still by far the worst.

That's nice at least. Still wished she would win.