Akagi wants to kill you! Your last anime MC is your bodyguard. How long do you survive?

Akagi wants to kill you! Your last anime MC is your bodyguard. How long do you survive?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamedesign.jp/flash/mahjong/mahjong_e.html
exhentai.org/g/1139155/281b2a12c9/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Akagi wants to kill you!
Don't lie.

>Inuyashiki
I'm good.

>Dies Irae
TOKI WO TOMARE--

Might as well consider me dead.

I'll scare that doppelganger away with this ten years old picture.

Mind tricks are nothing against an overpowering sense of justice.

>Riko
I'm fucked, unless she can bring Reg along (since he's equipment in a sense), in which case Akagi probably gets liquified

>Kaiji
Uh. Hmm.

I love this style, so sharp and expressive

>kekkai sensen
Leonardo would probably help me with his eyes of god because he is a good boy.

How is he going to kill me? By gambling?

user Akagi can beat you up
Really hard

by sharing his fugu dinner

Akagi gets raped as well as OP

Pic related
and he knows yakuza

It's an anime original face too.

yumeko would win, because she's a mary sue with plot armor out the wazoo

washizu-he_can't_stop_making_this_fucking_ face.png

>zawa
kek

>Shirou
Im good. Gambling cant kill a delusional demi-servant with the power of justice on his side.

Washizu has a bigger plot armor than Yumeko and it didn't stop Akagi.

Kaiji could beat up Akagi if he got the drop on him

im good m8

Why did you watch the anime though?

>Akagi
Well this is awkward. They'll be playing each other for at least 40 years.

implying that user is twice as good as this japanese vampire underground Roosevelt

>Osomatsu

Of course it had to be the embodiment of human trash

> yasuoka
That's Yoshioka. And Yasuoka is the dumbo cop.

>Yasuoka is the dumbo cop
Watch your mouth

Same

LAAAAAAAAAAAAADS.

Does Akagi get better? Do I have to learn Mahjong if I want to like this series? These first 10 chapters have just been mahjong shit and I don't find it interesting

My dude.

It's better if you know Mahjong. Akagi is mostly about Akagi being a madman but the Mahjong tricks are pretty great too.

Try gamedesign.jp/flash/mahjong/mahjong_e.html if you want to learn. You win when you make 4 triplets and 1 pair.

Yeah, I'll be fine I'm sure.

isn't he the reason poor Yukio is dead? Surrounded him to yakuzas completely to feed him to Washizu. Nobody would wrestle a protege away from a local cop if he wouldn't willing to give him away. That's maybe why he is glowing now on your pic like that. After fucking up Akagi like 5 times as well, this fat bastard suddenly discovered the conscience in him.

I'm more asking if I can skip mahjong completely. I'll try and learn it, just seems like (so far) if you don't know your shit you can't enjoy it. Does the madman far outway the mahjong or is it like 50 percent madman, 50 percent mahjong and 100 percent reason to remember the name?

What if they teamed up?

>can I skip mahjong in a manga running in a mahjong magazine

I didn't know that I LITERALLY just started reading an hour ago.

have you tried Kaiji?

Either
>Ainz
or
>Yusuke

Yeah. I'm fine.

And he literally abandons the guy after the match. What a guy.

they would be unstoppable

Yeah, it's why I picked Akagi up.

Watch the anime first. It's a bit easier toget into and I didn't learn mahjong until I was done with it.

Continue with the Kaiji manga then, his mahjong is simplified.

By shooting yourself with your own gun.

Is Mahjong difficult to learn? I've heard nothing but good things about both Akagi and Kaiji, and the art style really interests me, but I'd not want to miss out on fully understanding the mangas. How similar is it to chess?

Also are the anime series worth watching, or should I stick to the manga?

Not exactly long as she'll just fall for him, get pumped and dumped then watch me get mauled.

What a lovely image~

Wouldn't be the first time for her to fight someone of his level.

Basics are easy to get after playing on the link above, what makes it seem hard is the amount of japanese names that doesn't get translated. Try watching Kaiji (no mahjong in the anime), read Kaiji part 3 for simplified mahjong then watch Akagi

Alright, cheers user!

guess what, i don't fucking know

it's 4 triplets + a pair in like 10 variants, google what is furiten, understanding furiten will give you defensive tools, google open hands vs closed hands, google yaku, get it on your phone and you are good to go, it's a nice offline game as far as playing with computer goes, for more go to /jp/
Both anime are 10/10 but of course there are some unique bits left in the manga, you can always read that down the road instead of rewatching.

>Darker than black

I'm good I guess.

Akagi
>almost completely mahjong only
>anime explains every mahjong trick and situation that's going on
>will make you want to learn the mahjong
>is actually a prequel to a better mahjong manga

Kaiji
>different gambles every arc
>kaiji is an adorable dork and a loser
>there will be mahjong in part 3, it has no anime so no explanations on hand

Kaiji is generally the one that's easier to get into because the 2 anime seasons have easy to explain games or ones that you know already. Akagi however isn't so bad because of the overall tone of the series. As a prequel, it's a story about Akagi schooling retards where mahjong is merely a means to deliver said schooling. I watched it without any mahjong knowledge and was drawn in with the atmosphere.

My opinion would be to watch the Kaiji anime first, then continue with the manga. Then you may choose to either read part 3 or watch Akagi, your choice but I'd go with Akagi.

There's also a Gambling Emperor Zero manga by the same author, pretty similar to Kaiji but the MC isn't a loser.

Cool, thanks. If Akagi is a prequel, should it be watched/read first?

Yes, it can stand on its own. If you'll learn and like mahjong you should read the actual main series, Ten, because it's a great mahjong yakuza story, but you shouldn't read it if you know nothing about the game.

why is Ten literally [10] on tvtroopes? kek I thought every nani masaka weeb knows it's "heaven"./spoiler]

>translating a person's name in the first place
cute

>reading tvtropes in the first place
not cute

It's one of my favorite images!!

His stance has no openings!

>Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou
Against two wide and half-baked potatoes? He doesn't stand a chance.

Doujins never

Such a shame, too.

delusional yumekofags, akagi would destroy her. First of all yumeko never really played a real death game, second she mostly play with her luck and bullshit her way out, without really thinking too much to the games mechanics and how to exploit them. Akagi is not only a genius, but a death wish crazy genius. Yumeko may want to come or orgasm as much she likes, but in the end she would be destroyed

also she lost way more times than akagi

If you count manga, I reread Qualia yesterday, so unless Akagi exists on a different level of reality he's fucked.
Otherwise, LoGH, but there isn't really a main character there.

Checkmate

>Prisma Illya movie
Shirou sends me to another world where I'm constantly molested by lolis. It's my win, Akagi.

Shit user, you got any links to the golgo 13 manga?
Much appreciated if you do

None at the moment sir, sorry

Thanks anyways user

He'd better hope his godly luck extends to video baseball.

>JAGGURZ

>Initial D
Interesting since Akagi opened with him winning a game of chicken, I imagine he would be like Shinigami but on crack

exhentai.org/g/1139155/281b2a12c9/

The last anime I watched was Akagi, what does that mean?

I'll live forever.

cool and good

"Leave Akagi to me"

You should read both. Akagi is easier to get into and more exciting but Ten is a masterpiece and tops it with one of the best endings i've seen.

Kino.

3 Akagis

I want to kiss Akagi's nose