Being a hiki is degenerate

As of today I haven't been outside for 9 days. I haven't even seen any sun light or talked to anyone. I have gained weight and totally ruined my natural sleep schedule. All I did was watch youtube and shitpost on imageboards, watched 1 movie but it was hard to concentrate. I feel very sick. I guess I will go out tomorrow.

AMA

Attached: 1521090681005.jpg (640x632, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Tfw2suyUUNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why havent you gone out?

why dont you go out and buy yourself a 10/10 hooker? Its completely legal there after all...

Here ape

hooktube.com/watch?v=Tfw2suyUUNw

Attached: pol pill.jpg (1199x663, 383K)

I'm the same way, being a hikki sucks but I am feeling hopeless about my life

I don't know, I sabotage myself for no reason.
Sex doesn't make me happy.

do you have any friends?

I have people I hang out with from time to time, can't really call them true friends. They are a rather selfish bunch.

go to a shrink or something

>As of today I haven't been outside for 9 days.
>I feel very sick.
>AMA

Lol, what a pussy.
You haven't been outside for 9 days and you're already giving up. And wtf is this AMA for, do you think you're special, really?
Try to get to my level first:

>only go outside once a week
>the only words i say to the living beings is 'hello' and 'thank you' when i'm in a supermarket, buying groceries for another week
>living like that for the last 5 years
>never felt better in my entire fucking life

Cut the crap. Quit being sorry for yourself. Get on your own fucking 2 feet and stop being a filthy slob. Be a human. Come on dude

Go outside now fuckboy your country is fine by me and better than many other countries just search for a club or something

I used to be an active person, went to the gym 4-5 times a week. But it is useless, I had a nice body but achieved nothing else. I think my problem is that I cannot do two things at the same time, I either do one thin 100% or not do it at all. I'm not joking, I was obsessed with being fit, I even dropped out of university because of it.

Been a shut-in NEET since age 16, I am 30 now, 31 in a few months.

I have a home gym though, so I stay /fit/. None of you would suspect I'm a perma-neet by my outside appearance.

>Only 9 days
What a pleb

How do you make money to survive?

Live with parents + cost of living is basically next to nothing when you're a shut-in that doesn't do any normie things.

But psychiatrist is helping me with autism bux so I'll be having that soon. Gona be interesting going from $0 to getting nearly $2k month.

I used to go out clubbing with friends but now I'm just getting bored of it and don't want to go anymore, its the same thing each time and I recently realised how unhealthy alcohol is

I had normal life in my early 20s, my own house (with loan though), job in government, huge social circles, hobbies, girlfriend

Enter year 27: lost it all. Moved to live back with my parents. 3 times institutionalized in the looney bin. Shadow of a former self. Had to negotiate house loans back with bank. No job.
You can lose it all extremely fast.

Attached: 236830659023212.png (1003x1024, 956K)

I have literally failed at everything I have ever done, I'm not joking. I didn't finish school, I have never managed to make friends ever and now I just sit here because I have no prospects and am too socially ruined to even walk into a shop without having a massive panic attack.

I should just off myself.

Attached: well.jpg (918x825, 80K)

Holy shit you’re depressed. Seek help.

>my own house (with loan though), job in government, huge social circles, hobbies, girlfriend
>Enter year 27: lost it all.

I also used to (pretend to) be a normie, had a good job n shit, but it was all just a masquerade, I always hated it and enjoyed being alone, with my books and vidya.

I did enjoy the normie life though. I had to spent lots of time in hospital for a disease at first. Then I lost my sanity and months in mental institutions. I still don´t have my physical health back and never will, otherwise would probably live my life normally.

are you me

Attached: 1519294653481.jpg (470x626, 46K)

wait one fucking minute here..can we trace all our anti social degeneration.. to.. the....

INTERNET!?!?!?!

Attached: 1x-1.jpg (538x780, 85K)

I gave up all media including internet for a few months and I was forced to leave the house and interact to get those dopamine hits I was used to.

It was amazing.

I feel you Euro bro just imagine when we can get our groceries home delivered in a few years. I want to live in the middle of nowhere by then.