(SPOILER) DBS 116 : ULTRA INSTINCT COME BACK !

Episode 116 (19 November)
The Comeback Omen! Ultra Instinct's Great Explosion!!

Through his extreme battle with Kefla, Goku once again utilizes "Ultra Instinct", a region which even gods cannot easily obtain. Goku triggers a further power-up in his opponent Kefla.

Episode 117 (26 November)
Grand Love Showdown! Androids vs Universe 2

Episode 118 (3 December)
Accelerating Drama: A Universe Disappears...!

Your thoughts about the calendar Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7h9V0nDT9XU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>From Raditz level to pushing Goku into Ultra Instinct mode
What does Sup Forums thinks of Caulifla and Kake now?

He seriously will go UI against Kefla??? Jesus fucking christ

Ultra instinct kefla when?

Fanfiction-tier filth.

If Kefla is so great.
Why doesn't she diffuses after 5 minutes like Vegito?

Because each episode in this arc is like 20 seconds in their time for some shitty plot reason.

So when are they gonna explain why Goku and Vegeta didn’t bring Potara but the two asspull sisters did?

They put Frieza in charge of keeping track of time.

If this is true it's a load of bullshit. The female Saiyans are easily the worst part about Super aside from all the crossboarding Mexicans it filled Sup Forums with.

Kefla will either go SSJ Berserk or SSJ3 and burn out her remaining time before Goku burns out UI. Goku will then body Cauliloli and proceed to fight Kale in Broly mode.

Because it's running on Freeza minutes, that's why Freeza is in this arc to begin with.

Bad, but not as bad as Red Shaggy attaining SS4 mode within two episodes desu.

Is this some kind of fucking namek?
I mean, the are kinda in space now that i think about it.

>and burn out her remaining time before Goku burns out UI
That's a load of bullshit, because even with whatever powerup she gets, she shouldn't be shit compared to UI Goku.

youtube.com/watch?v=7h9V0nDT9XU

Just figured out the Shaggy meme, kek.

Universe 6 is going to be erase in the 118

We can only hope.

The worst part of this arc 2bh, I wouldn't mind if they had some fucking training/build up arcs at least

Yes it's true the calendar is confirmed

Yeah I'm reading it now. But I saw something in the other threads saying that Kefla gets a new powerup fighting UI, but reading the 2ch thread it just says that during the fight with Goku, she goes nuts and then Goku fires off a Kamehameha from point blank range.

Still, Kefla is fanfic tier horse shit. These kids didn't even know what Super Saiyan was a week ago, and now their fusion is not only beating God ki blue, but doing anything other than getting one shotted by UI Goku? I don't mind Dragonball getting silly or playing it loose with the powerlevels, but that's all kinds of fucking stupid.

>load of bullshit

Not really. Kale is already SSG tier on her own with her controlled state and her berserk no sells SSB. Kefla getting either Berserk or SSJ3 should put her in the same league as UI and Jiren, which if you watch the early Goku vs Jiren fight, he was still landing hits on Jiren during the exchanges. He just couldn't hurt him and UI didn't fare much better offensively aside from a single clean hit that had no effect.

But it's DBSuper. There's no clear forerunner other than Jiren and there's no rough power scaling or the 2 Namekians would be helpless since their entire race was comprised of early Piccolo tier fighters and Nail, who was still weaker than the Ginyu force.

I just wanna know what this nigga is plotting

LOL
It's fucked bro.
The entire shitty ToP arc should have been put back till they had all of their ducks in a row and had everything set up to put out 52 eps of mid quality with a at least 20 eps of high quality Kid Buu vs SSJ3 goku DBZ tier action scenes.

We should right now be seeing the arena that surrounded by planets and worlds in a pseudo universe created just for this tournament being completed.

We should be anticipating seeing some of these new fighters that goku vegeta and some other u6 characters met while looking for the super dragon balls throughout the multiverse showing up.

We should be anticipating the machinitions of the gods and wander who these other multiversal gods are and what the GP means when he says he has to keep the little ones entertained while something happens.

>Kale is already SSG tier on her own
That's bullshit. Tired SSG Goku was handling both of them just fine. Remember how well Goku SSB did against Jiren and then how well Kale did against him.

> Kefla getting either Berserk or SSJ3 should put her in the same league as UI and Jiren, which if you watch the early Goku vs Jiren fight, he was still landing hits on Jiren during the exchanges. He just couldn't hurt him and UI didn't fare much better offensively aside from a single clean hit that had no effect.
This is all just a giant load of wrong.

>But it's DBSuper.
And the one thing they made clear from the start was god power > mortal power. Freeza is fucking around with something resembling god power. SSB is god power. UI is god power. The novelty of Saiyan girls has worn off, and their who shtick is getting stupid. The episode description says that UI Goku dodges Kefla's enraged assault, and then nails her with a point blank Kamehameha. If that does anything other than instantly end her, that'll be the stupidest fucking thing the series has done. Even the nips are in agreement about that.

arent the Pedros the ones that are most butthurt about the U6 saiyans?

> this shit is gonna drag till march jesus fucking christ

I don't know, I rarely go in Dragonball threads here anymore. I've seen pedro/spic/mexican attached to U6 and Kauli, so I assume some of them like the female Saiyans.

You mean Gohan

Just put this trainwreck to death already.

With each episode some part of OG Dragon Ball fan inside me dies.

>her berserk
Kale doesn't go berserk anymore, she nearled to control it and green hair controlled form is stronger than the berserk one as stated in the latest episode. The berserk form was stronger than the controlled yellow hair form that she used 2 episodes ago but of course that is a thing of the past now.

I just don't get why they the tournament only goes for one hour. Not sure who's decision that was but this has to be the dumbest shit in this arc.

>shit I used all of my Ki and stamina, better rest for 5 minutes to be at full power again
>shit I just got destroyed by Jiren, better rest for 1 minute and fight against some Saiyans to regain my stamina

Just make the tournament go on for 24 hours, at least then it would make a little bit of sense for them to regain their energy.

>They didnt make SSJ 5 Canon

SAVE ME JIREN!!!

Worst characters introduced this arc. Their universe will be deleted soon hopefully.

I hope he has a plan for those filthy U6 plot monkies.

>Raditz level

Where does this come from?

Cabba was already able to stand up to Vegeta and Caulifla is for all we know stronger and more talented.
And Kale is far more powerful, though only because of her meme transformations.

>Is this some kind of fucking namek?
Boring shit with nothing happening for months on end where the final boss is known from the start of the arc, all taking place in the same one boring bland location with just 1 type of environment.
Yep, it all checks out, this is Namek 2

Kefla Blanco vs Gohan Blanco

What's the problem?

KEFLA BLANCA confirmed Top Tier, only below Shaggy Rojo.

I hope /ourguy/ Freeza cracks those two U6 hacks

This
Also Roshi and Krillin was able to keep up with SSB.Goku and Vegeta are not as strong as people say it is.

Lol and here I though Gohan Blanco is just shitty fanfiction

Might mean it won't be UI Goku vs Jiren then. Might be Vegitto, Gogeta or a combination of Goku Frieza tagteam.

Has feminism gone too far?

And on TvtTropes again call them EnsembleDarkhorse when are totally Scrappy.

I love how fast cauli grew to try to keep up with a LSSJ

He is going to job to the Policeman.

Why do nu-males like the U6 saiyans so much?

What's his end game?

Freeza will eliminate the monkies not Gokuck

they're male feminists

>/bestgirls/
>saving Dragon Ball
>triggering shitlords
They are the greatest thing to come out of this arc and possibly the franchise as a whole

Why do amerifat incels hate U6 saiyans so much?

super is shitting on the memory of dragon ball z with this feminism and tumblr tier fatty pandering

>amerifat
So the U6 saiyan audience consists of Muhammads,. Interesting.
Are you going to start spamming mongrels too?

>Based 17 & 18 get U2 erased

I can't wait to see that fat tumblr bitch to get deleted.

you do know there are people on planet earth other than brown terrorists and sad american sacks of meat, right?

Though burgers are mostly illiterate so maybe you don't?

>>>
>>>

Many shades of shitskins, who cares

Your average anti U6 poster is Tyrone magnus

>One guy
Your meme strawman means nothing nu-male

blame the new feminism propaganda Toei is pumping

Tvtropes is dead.

all the incels like you in Sup Forums? crying for 3 months straight because there's a girl in their wrestling anime or whatever the hell amerifats thing Dragon Ball Zeeeeeeeee is?

Why call it Ultra Instincts?

Just call it "Saiyan Awakening".
Sounds better

Now when I think about it even DBGT Pan was better

Learn to read you shitlord, I don't hate the character but the lack of proper build up for them is shit.

>tfw to inteligent to give a shit

Ultra Instinct = retarded amerifat name like Spirit Bomb and Destructo Disc

The worst part of Super is Krillin daughter looking like a fucking potato, now that's the one thing I can't forgive, GT was better.

Yeah you tell that shitlord! Who cares about flaws when they are women?
#FeminismInDragonball #DownWithCis

If they had more built up you'd just cry more

>A BLOOO BLOO BLOOOOO WHY IS IT SHOWING GIRLS ON THE SCREEN AGAIN

it's no strawman
Juts this last 3 days 10s of rants from black youtubers
it's no coincidence
They just hating based on gender

Is this thread the general?

PERFECT

Exactly
Super has been handing out free powerups to literally everyone from Gohan to 17 to Roshi but only U6 girls get shit about it.
It's misogyny, pure and simple.

>U6fags are shitting up this thread too with their tumblr values
Why

YES

U6 is the one getting erased.

No tumblrfaggot if they had some built up maybe it would make sense for them to be on Goku's level, instead of turning from Radditz to UI in like a fucking month doing literally nothing. Retarded waifufag

Why have you people been watching a show you don't like for over 100 episodes?

She's not a cheap whore !!

fucking kek

Nah you'd still hate and cry that it's not Gohan or Vegeta getting that screen time there's no pleasing you faggots

You just watch this show to complain about it what's the point of someone trying to cater to your taste?

Holy kek

nice

nedds krillin commentary "that's goku for you! always surpassing our expectations!"

Okay, I actually laughed. That fucking face at the end.

40-whatever minute match in which people are powercreeping the entire scope of Dragon Ball Z's levelling up and more.

Cool projection faggot. Don't give a shit about jobhab as he's a lazy fucker, Vegeta on the other hand has worked all his life for what he's now unlike your shitty asspull waifus.

SEETHING

I am convinced anons would be happy with Kale and Caulifla if they weren't forced to watch them in this shitty arc. The whole of ToP is way too dragged out and stupid.

Because fans want to see the fusion dance again and having them forget it is the perfect excuse to break out an "inferior" fusion technique.

pshh, nothing personnel...kid