USA makes it legal to shoot hibernating bear families when in their dens

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-hibernating-bears-legal-repeal-obama-ban-hunting-alaska-ronald-young-environmental-a7673686.html

>Hunters in Alaska can now shoot hibernating bears and use aircraft to track their targets, after the Trump administration repealed Obama-era wildlife protection laws.

>Under the previous law, hunters were prohibited from aggressive tactics such shooting or trapping wolves while at their dens with cubs, spotting grizzly bears from aircraft, killing hibernating bears, trapping bears with wire snares and luring bears with food to get a point-blank kill

What's your take, Sup Forums?

Attached: IMG_6237.jpg (1202x902, 404K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Trenton
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sankebetsu_brown_bear_incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really dont care but youd think while hybernating theyre skinny as fuck and probably useless for food youre just exterminating a pest, which bears are the niggers of the forest

Unless youre just exterminating pests*

Yeah I know but they're also babies...

Should ban any use of firearms against a bear but allow all kinds of non explosive or projective weapons
So the real men who are worthy will come out above the bear with a machete and the weaklings will get mauled

As long as DOW can support it with scientific data then I approve. Wildlife population management is not always pleasant.

If I've got bears on my property I'm not going to sit around and wait for them to be up and about and at full strength to kill them for the sake of 'sportsmanship'. I'm just gonna track them and kill them while they're tired, skinny, and weak so I don't get myself fucking killed and leave my kids orphaned.

Grizzly and brown bear populations are exploding and encroaching on human settlements, and no it is not people's urban sprawl encroaching on bear territory.
I mean there's a reason why Idaho is considering a grizzly season for the first time in decades.
In terms of culling forest niggers they need to relax the regulations on black bears.

>OP has never lived in Grizzly country
>Has never felt the terror of hunting deer to have a 1 ton grizzly running towards the deer he just shot
>steals the kill
>shooting the kill with anything less than a rocket launcher just pisses it off

This 100 percent.

Bears don’t think of sportsmanship when they pick off dehydrated and panicked hikers.

Oh the humanity, this is unbearable!

This. Go spend a week on Afognak with only pepper spray. The sound of gunfire is literally a dinner bell ringing for the brownies.

Well if they are endangering people and if their population is exploding sure, but otherwise it's a quite shitty behaviour.

We hunt what we need to and if some coffee shop warrior wants to get mad fuck em.

You mutts are talking like bear attacks are somehow common, which they are not.

Bears help control the wildlife circle. Making deer migrate to other parts so they don’t overeat all the fauna in one area. Help control the salmon and other fish population. Help spread pollen that collects on their fur. Ecologically, the bear is very important to our system

This is terrible. We should be capturing the bears and training them so we can unleash them when we sack California.

Kill all hunters.

Attached: 20170312_231152.jpg (540x670, 131K)

The Canadian knows what's going on

Honestly, this. If someone's doing that it should be totally legal to plug their helicopter with a rifle and send everyone on board slamming into a hillside.

If you're talking about black bears, you are surely a city born and bred, nigger cum guzzling colossal faggot.

>hunting predatory animals
>killing them in their sleep

American "men" everyone

Dude. People go out and shoot songbirds using calls meant for bird watchers. A large portion of the hunting community are chickenhearted sub-humans who deserve a machete to the neck.

humans and large predators cannot coexist. Large predators should be extincted wherever humans live.

The weak should fear the strong

Bears are the niggers of the wilderness.

>Preying upon virgin girls
>Raping them in their sleep

German Mohammeds everyone.

Obama was right, I'm a democrat now

God gave me dominion over the land all the creatures that dwell upon it. It's my right to slaughter them and use them as a resource in ways I see fit.

You retards and reddit tough guys know they do that to save their livestock right? Or is everyone here that big of a retard?

they should only be able to hunt with bow/crossbow and an atv/horse

that's a Chinese level of disengagement towards the ecosystem, and that comes from a casual invasive species hunter.

Protip: kill to live in any context. Don't destroy life unnecessarily

Babies grow up to maul your whole fucking family on a hike, woman.

This, over hunting and over fishing fucks EVERYTHING up

all nature within your borders is under your domain, why needlessly kill your subjects? Each bear could be sold as game or to zoos around the world.

Kys retard

I know but just bring a gun and if the bear charges you on a hike then voila shoot it in the head with a semi automatic

>muh pre-crime

So? It was legal before obama tried acting like he was god has passing everything he could.

>killing hibernating bears
this is fine with me but only if you use one of those satchel charges they used for cleaning out spider holes in 'Nam

Ya no go fuck yourself, you ever hear someone being eaten alive by a bear before? Pretty fucking gruesome, I'll keep carrying a gun for bear defense while you be a cuck somewhere else.

It still doesn't seem like a good idea to hunt with an aircraft and kill bear families in their sleep

republicans are bad people like usual idk what is surprising about this

>muh humanizing wild animals
Fuck off this is why youre londanstan now, bongless.

I think you should be allowed to kill anything that's very big and dangerous that charges at you but if it's done nothing then don't shoot it and it's family while their sleeping doing nothing

Attached: 1511409956432.png (500x503, 411K)

I don't see it that way. I own land of which 2/4 is dense forest, where I'm planning to leave once I get the hell out of the concrete jungle.
My philosophy has gone to a point where any (unnecessary) killing is worthless and will only bring disgrace upon you.
Even designed mice traps to catch and release them some miles away from my cabin.
Call me paganfag but I live according to my principles.

this

also fuck you murricans for hurting bears when it' not absolutely necessary.
Bears + humans = BFF

Attached: Ivan Shishkin - Morning in Pine Forest.jpg (1024x694, 658K)

Not an American, but bears are common as fuck. I live in quite a suburban area and I've seen tons of brown bears eating my garbage and so on- they're more common than raccoons. One time however, I also had a Grizzly in my backyard mauling a garbage bag, had to slowly walk back to my neighbors place and hunker down until it fucked off.
Yeah, wouldn't feel too bad if someone shot that huge fucker in it's sleep before he came back again.

>shrimp dick manlet who’s afraid of nature

Lmao

>the bear is very important to our system
and having to many bears is just as bad as having too many deer. This doesn't say anything about increasing the number of bears killed yearly.

Gotta use the obamadrones for something

You are a decent man, user.

They still rarely attack humans and in the rare cases that they do, it's usually because they've been provoked by the human,

it's more population control than it is hunting

>Bears + humans = BFF
I wonder who could be behind this post.

Attached: BearTableComputer.jpg (300x225, 57K)

The bear will leave its cave forever.

you ever hear someone being eaten alive by a bear before?

Attached: IMG_4699.jpg (960x644, 86K)

>Believing bears exists
When will theists ever learn

I find this rather pathetic.

god damn it why do I keep saving the fucked up one

We did it to you krauts in the Revolution, it's an American tradition.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Trenton

Nah, that's simply not true. I live near an elementary school, and every once in a while a bear appears and charges at a bunch of kids. It's really sad because they have to kill the bear, but worse still is the kids have to see it. Should've been dealt with before the population was so large they have to eat our garbage to survive.

don't see an issue with it

Nignogs kill more people in half a day than bears in a decade.

>brown bears are harmle-
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sankebetsu_brown_bear_incident

Attached: IMG_4700.png (350x245, 242K)

it depends, how many bears are there? those are called hunting seasons user. it goes by population. It's legal for now because there's obviously more bears then we need: so go shoot yourself one and make a coat or something.

I'm sure they do so in 30 minutes or less, but that doesn't mean bears aren't dangerous or that we shouldn't try to manage their populations.

shoot them in summer like a man then
or the hungry aggressive stray bears who were woken up and acting insane

I'm not a bear you fucker. Bears can't type and there's no way I'd be awake with this temperature outside.

If you kill all your predators you will become weak, victory in this fight will lead to the end of your way of life. The western world being a "safe" place, is what has caused the rampant growth of feminism and the victim culture.

are you proposing making it legal to shoot nignogs in their sleep?

do you have a patreon

I laugh every time I see a Californian getting mauled by a mountain lion.

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 1007K)

I iz not ber!
>REEEE
go back to your cave, only a panda would post this kind of bullshit. chink-bears btfo.

that's true
if there's any animal that really needs population control then it's a nigger

>Oh yeah just hit that 400 lb. bear that's sprinting at 25 mph toward you with a weapon that was designed for protecting yourself from 250 lb. niggers with weaker skeletons and lower sprinting speeds.
Or you could just kill them in their sleep and not take your chances.

>Ōkawa Haruyoshi, who was seven years old and the son of the Sankebetsu village mayor at the time of the incident, grew up to become a prolific bear hunter. He swore an oath to kill ten bears for every victim of the attack. By the time he reached the age of 62, he had killed 102 bears.
this some anime shit

Hunting is not the man vs animal fight people pretend it should be, it never has been. Even wild animals go after the sickest and the easiest to kill. It's about getting food or killing the animals that will kill all your food.

But you should go beat a bear to death with your dick just to prove me wrong.

Serves you niggers right for over-killing the grey wolf. A coordinated wolf pack could take down a grizzly. Bison could maul it until it died of infection. Now, not only do they have no predators, their food is easy, and they supplement their diet with human garbage.

Now I suppose y'all are gonna solve this problem the way you created it--by upsetting the food chain.

BRING BACK THE WOLF AND BISON HERDS

Attached: 330px-HueyPLongGesture.jpg (330x364, 24K)

>7 victims
>kills 70 bears
>FUCK BEARS REEEEEE
>Help I literally can't stop killing bears
>oh God the corpses are piling up
>holy shit, it's over my head
>what the fuck, this mound is lopsided
>oh
>oh this is kind of nice
>it was so lopsided it flopped over into a kind of 3D arch
>now it's a like a nice little hut that smells like decomposing corpses
>wow, I could retire here, maybe I don't have to kill anymore bears...
>*keeps killing bears*
Keep following your dreams, Okawa-sama!

people don't value nature because oxygen and CO2 scrubbers are free. Watch our ecosystems die around us and people will develop a healthy respect for plantlife

Someone post the /k/ screenshot of the dude using anti bear land mines and shit. Shit was so cash.

justify your filthy jew-style tricks however you want

I don't see why you're so smug about it. It's your family that will be wiped out in Alaska.
My family in Siberia is pretty safe.

remember when hunting was a sport?
amrigoblins are too fat to walk and chase a prey, not only they use cars but also they'll kill animals while they are asleep

Degenerate. Gives hunting a bad name.

>i put on the screensaver
>please pretend im not here

stupid fucking mutts. Hope someone gets their face ripped off

i'm not even a hunter but i'm going out to kill a songbird for the first time just to spite your faggot ass

That's exactly what I would expect a bear to say Vladimir. You must be part of the Russian BIDF

I'm on to your tricks, you berry eating furry shit.

This happens in Australia, when someone gets eaten by a shark the government goes out and kills a bunch of sharks

Attached: french terror.jpg (225x393, 14K)

>real men who are worthy will come out above the bear with a machete and the weaklings will get mauled
Lol a bear will kill the real men as easily as the weaklings. You're just a rag doll to a grizzly.

>So the real men who are worthy will come out [on top] and the weaklings will get mauled.

We should release an army of bears into Germany.

Proverbs 12:10
Whoever is righteous has regard for the life of his beast, but the mercy of the wicked is cruel.

Psalm 145:9
The Lord is good to all, and his mercy is over all that he has made.

2 Samuel 12:2-6
The rich man had very many flocks and herds, but the poor man had nothing but one little ewe lamb, which he had bought. And he brought it up, and it grew up with him and with his children. It used to eat of his morsel and drink from his cup and lie in his arms, and it was like a daughter to him. Now there came a traveler to the rich man, and he was unwilling to take one of his own flock or herd to prepare for the guest who had come to him, but he took the poor man's lamb and prepared it for the man who had come to him.” Then David's anger was greatly kindled against the man, and he said to Nathan, “As the Lord lives, the man who has done this deserves to die, and he shall restore the lamb fourfold, because he did this thing, and because he had no pity.”

>killing hibernating bears

Imagine being so retarded that you think bears hibernate. Are all brits as stupid as the people that work for their shitty press?

you stay away from my honey

But can they do this?

Attached: 13580813523_120ba05fbd_o.jpg (604x352, 132K)

Just because they often wake up for short spells doesn't mean they don't hibernate, dipshit.

I'm obviously not a bear and your conspiracy theories are ridiculous

Attached: I'm obviously not a bear.jpg (720x579, 240K)