Foreskin chopped and sold on the market?

I always wondered why circumcision was so prevalent in North America that's because of the secondary re-selling business.
How do we end this ghoulish business?

Attached: foreskin for sale.jpg (1714x1354, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OzEG0
archive.is/TuTi5
archive.is/C62JP
archive.is/80ldl
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102?dopt=Abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17155977
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9091693
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9057731
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9393302
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682
circumcision.org/medicaid.htm
circumstitions.com/$$$.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VOjYrxzCMm
satyamag.com/apr05/starks.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6pVfjUE3QuU
kickstarter.com/projects/1337054006/hufo-the-missing-piece
youtube.com/watch?v=DD2yW7AaZFw
youtube.com/watch?v=lTnCMZcqEmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's to the future where no child's dick will be mutilated for profit

Attached: banned.jpg (1024x683, 96K)

archive.is/OzEG0
>Circumcision’s Psychological Damage - CDC wants all males to be cut--but it's harmful psychologically

Attached: Circumcision-United-States-by-State-Sized.jpg (500x375, 38K)

archive.is/TuTi5
>Extreme trauma from male circumcision causes damage to areas of brain

Attached: Circumcision brain damages infants - censored.png (653x1024, 789K)

I love how they delete these threads when we're in the middle of discussing the politics of it.

yah, a real telltale sign of weakness

archive.is/C62JP
>Factors Influencing Intelligence Quotient

Attached: Circumcision - global probelm.png (4496x2306, 762K)

Attached: circumcision -death.png (1185x1325, 740K)

archive.is/80ldl
>Effect of environmental factors on intelligence quotient of children

Attached: circumcision - dead nerves.jpg (1048x1570, 1.07M)

brb time to go take a shower

good thing I don't need to wash my cock while I'm at it

How do we stop rabbis from performing oral fucking sex on the genitals they just mutilated? Apparently nobody knows.

That's a good question because when the topic is brought up in person the opposition cries out their usual epithets and refuse to discuss the matter.
What is more valuable, selling the foreskin or keeping the brain of newborn from suffering traumatic and life-changing brain damage

just gas em

get in here →
mods suppressing discussion about baby dick mutilation because amerimuts and their jew masters get offended...

chcked
the deletion is why i made this thread
it would be far easier for them if they let people talk

And in America we have this little thing called the 14th amendment. Unfortunately I don't think I can just start yelling that at senators. I can just hope for a tissue transfer ban and pray that makes the procedure price skyrocket.

Otherwise what you're specifically talking about we absolutely have to get the American Academy of Pediatrics on board. We're dead in the water without them if the bill is medical in nature.

Circumcision decreases penile sensitivity
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102?dopt=Abstract

Circumcision associated with sexual difficulties
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947

Circumcision decreases sexual pleasure
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17155977

Circumcision decreases efficiency of nerve response in the glans of the penis
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847

Circumcision results in significant loss of erogenous tissue
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902

Circumcision has negligible benefit
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9091693

Neonatal circumcision linked to pain and trauma
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9057731

Circumcision may lead to need for increased care and medical attention in the first 3 years of life
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9393302

Circumcision may lead to abnormal brain development and subsequent deviations in behavior
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682

Attached: images.jpg (295x171, 6K)

>archive.is/OzEG0
reminder to always download the .zip
because the snapshot may be removed

Gotcha, good point, but with the CDC pushing for it I am worried about the medical system being biased to protect their profiteering colleagues

thank you for the ammo!
that's a good reminder, thank you

have a bump

bump, what a fucking savages

Jews convinced Americans to mutilate their sons's dicks so they can see the foreskins

you can't make this shit up, america is pretty much a FORESKIN HARVESTING GROUNDS

Well the American Academy of Pediatrics doesn't push for it and actually insist that its an elective procedure. And they are by very far the foremost authority both medically and legally. However they won't come out against it. And thats the problem. Or one of the problems.

I still think it begins and ends with the 14th amendment but its just a matter of getting to that point. Hopefully state legislation gets it there. Medicaid cancellation would also be something useful to get it there. I may not agree with picking on poor people but we need someone to start screaming fire.

i mean sell*

this thread will get deleted soon, american jewish handlers hate these threads and always shoah them

Attached: mods.jpg (562x125, 21K)

pardon the question but how does the 14th get in the way?

checked
probably when more people join in
just wait for the "anteater" and "smelly dick" comments then you know the end is coming soon because the Internet Defense Force/ADL are mass reporting it

I'm saying that every circumcised child and infant had their 14th amendemnt right to due process violated. Combined with the AAP insisting that it's an elective procedure then I'm baffled as to why New Hampshire couldn't get Medicaid cancellation out of committee last session and rabbis are still sucking baby dicks in New York. Do I care enough to even write this New Hampshire legislator who authored the bill? No but feel free to. I don't even remember his name. If I lose my one contact I'm fucked. I'll be lobbying legislators working on fucking e-cigs.

checked
that clears things up.
The deeper I dig into all our systems I can say with little doubt that they don't have our interests at heart, or probably don't have a heart to begin with considering how long this has been going on.
It will take a lot of people playing the call-in shame game with their elected officials. Frankly I don't mind taking up the reigns on this one because of the damage it causes to babies

we should start using natural Penis not UNcircumcised or UNcut.
It's make it sound like UNfinished or UNdone.

If I was mutilated as a child I would take the pro side because it can't be re uncut.
look at There are a lot of women supporting the natural state of a penis.
Even Mothers that don't have a son.

BTW why is this barbaric baby torture so common in the US?

>shame game
I prefer the sales pitch. Catch more flies with honey.

Big if true

For the $400 profit gained by the barbaric act, and I'm leaning toward intentionally causing damage to the brain of a baby to keep them stupid, I can't outright prove that's their intention but when studies showing it causes brain damage are not published it doesn't look good for the pro-mutilation camp

You're right
I'm reminded of how the Scientologists hounded the IRS until their cult was recognized as a tax-exempt religion, then think about tens of millions of Americans calling in to remind their elected official of the fact the people are in charge.

Attached: 1520189568642.png (660x581, 453K)

the research findings are still to this day being restricted from being published either out of fear or maliciousness, and the Canadian government isn't helping either

Jesus.. I'm glad this only happens in middle east.

I just mean quality not quantity. Any stuff regarding the medical recommendation against circumcision will absolutely require AAP on board. And that probably starts with a medical journal article. All that prefer reviewed science shit and stuff.

im asian

The question is rather WHY parents make this decision in the US.
Look at the ancestors home country. It is not common there but over in the US

Here's my story.
My parents always denied having me circumcised. They were atheists and allegedly not jews.
Yet, I don't have foreskin on my glans. Even when completely not erect, the skin only barely rests against the bottom of the glans.
Has my dick developed without foreskin? Is that even possible? I remember having a completely covered glans when I was a child.
tl;dr am I an abnormality

I just mean quality not quantity. Any stuff regarding the medical recommendation against circumcision will absolutely require AAP on board. And that probably starts with a medical journal article. All that peer reviewed science shit and stuff.

I'm getting the urge to drive out to Kingston and meet with the doctor to see what else can be done because so far his research was groundbreaking as no one ever watched the effects while a MRI was scanning.
To repeat the procedure means getting another willing couple to have the whole scanning procedure done to their child.
Hospitals are doing it automatically and the parents have to opt-out beforehand, this is the biggest issue I have considering most are not of jewish or muslim faith but still get mutilated

If any of you burgers end up having a kid and you don't stop this barbaric shit from happening to your kid you're all a bunch of worthless worms.

Attached: 1514996927330.png (700x700, 291K)

Sorry I fixed a bad auto correct
Does the MRI show something permanent?

I'm stumped, you'd have to get a professional to look at it
It's mushroom communications in North America, we're all kept in the dark and fed only shit
yes, the damage caused has permanent effects as the baby's brain never returns to it's original baseline

bah!
it's=its*

Indoctrination. It's as simple as that. (((Doctors))) "convincing" parents to mutilate their sons for decades until it's a normal part of US culture. Baby boys are basically being used as cattle for harvesting and people welcome it and perpetuate it. And even more fucked up is what says about hospitals assuming the baby is to be circumcised, rather than asking for the parent's opinion beforehand.

At least the ones that are here and see this shit

Attached: 1517649325154.jpg (790x700, 105K)

yeah unfortunately it can happen, google that shit. Even if that is the case, at least you weren't subjected to a traumatic procedure.

And I don't know where you're talking about but all the maternity ward consent forms were even better than what I asked for. I was completely satisfied with every one beyond my expectations. The only change I would make is they couldn't even bring it up. It's been awhile since I looked into that angle but maybe it is an option. I think maybe they warned them strongly enough against possible side effects that I was satisfied. Either way it would be maternity ward consent forms which are often contracted out to companies which write one for multiple hospitals. Someone here had the idea of making the parents watch a horrific video. That kind of sensationalism always gets media attention so I'm kind of interested for that momentum.

check pictures so circumcised and uncircumcised dicks online and see if your dick is scarred like the circumcised ones

I'm baby

I don't seem to have a scar. I guess I must have a short foreskin. Shit, now I kind of want to stretch it.

circumcision.org/medicaid.htm

circumstitions.com/$$$.html

youtube.com/watch?v=VOjYrxzCMm
satyamag.com/apr05/starks.html

Attached: 1520189520734.jpg (541x499, 32K)

Still got mine. Imagine being one of the complete faggots permanently scarred by the Jews.

>muh muh clean

Baby foreskin prices are penis—er, peanuts— compared to fetal organ prices.
Abortion is a big business.

Attached: Stem-express-1.jpg (794x753, 48K)

ITT all these homos defending anteater dicks

just imagine some dude reading about this 500 years in the future

>lmao these dudes actually chopped off baby dick to sell it on the market

Right and that's where I got the idea for a tissue transfer ban. The legislation seems to already be there but just change fetus to foreskin. At least in America the only thing foreskin can be used for is Apligraf. I have no idea how strong that conpany or whatever is but that's who we'd be up against. It's for diabetic foot sores. And we still might be shipping them overseas fbutor cosmetics but if we just ban tissue tranfer then we don't have to worry about overseas case studies since it would automatically stop that too.

I have the same. I can pull my foreskin up, but naturally my glans is always exposed.

Even flaccid? That seems wildly uncomfortable

t. cut and learned to dislike the sensation just because it always rubs the wrong way when I'm trying to go about my daily life

Publicize it. Tell your friends, facebook, etc. Normies don't know, and many of the people that do compartmentalize, and don't connect it to the hospital version

Attached: circumcision man-sp.jpg (1136x864, 740K)

>having extra skin
>shiggydiggy

I don't know I seem to remember it was a big deal in New York. Apparently they all know about it. I'm not sure it can be stopped. I guess circumcision ban will have to go federal but its just how. Medicaid cancellation is certainly the easiest start but not the most thorough. However it can be quantity not quality. The more states that do it then the closer to federal law.

I don't think you guys will get a ban anytime soon.
Any type of awareness is a way to go.

The US is pretty fucked in that regard because of the Jewish stranglehold. But what would be extremely helpful would be for more other countries to even debate the matter, such as we've seen in some countries recently.

But yeah if you cant lobby legislators then lobby their constituents.

Medicaid cancellation would at least get somewhat closer to a circumcision federal ban. 15 states have already cancelled it. Gotta at least be a foot in the door. Thats some low hanging fruit so its just the matter of picking on poor people for the greater good.

USA are the foreskin harvesting grounds for the jewish elites

a small elite of your country is harvesting your body parts to sell for profit, that's some sci fi shit right there

Attached: 1520768053674.png (682x682, 438K)

Surprised you even have a cock left to wash after your nigger loving parents let the rabbi slice your pecker.

Unlike you NEETs I actually have kids a house and a job. I actually requested to see the disposal of my Son's foreskin and it went into the biowaste bin with everything else. This conspiracy is so fucking dumb.

Oh and if selling the foreskin was an option I would have done it for a few bucks.

>he actually mutilated his son's dick

Yeah, lucky they didn't make me a tranny. The world is going crazier and crazier. And it still even blows loads just from shaking the shaft around yee haw

No, I paid a professional to perform cosmetic surgery.

Attached: 1375020834591.jpg (640x4456, 849K)

>father of the year
archive.is/TuTi5 - Extreme trauma from male circumcision causes damage to areas of brain

>the absolute state of amerimuts
they aren't even allowed by their jewish masters to have a normal dick

Tom I'll take "Gas the Jews" for $500

Well Apligraf is made from foreskins and it's FDA approved. So a tissue transfer ban is applicable.

>weak, incomplete sensations and orgasms
>scar and sandpaper appearance

>cosmetic

>justtellliesontheinternet.arthur

Wich market sells foreskins?

Attached: IDShot_540x540.jpg (540x540, 79K)

*Which

The "biological materials resource" market.
ATCC has been around since the mid 20's selling body parts for medical experimentation and have been expanding ever since.
Fucking ghouls

Are you kidding me? Time to start having multiple children and give them up for adoption- I'll be making thousands of dollars a year spreading my white seed and won't even need to take care of the children.

checked in the most interesting way, a double trip o'truth
That's pretty much what's going on in America, and around the world, right now, every war is an organ and blood harvesting wonderland and israel has the best market for it

Is that why the jews promote abortions so much? To make women become stem cell factories? Reminds me so much of Vampire: Masquerade. Fucking malkavians, mang.

Haven't you seen the hidden camera vids from Planned Parenthood? They openly discuss how best to butcher up unborn babies in order to prioritize the most valuable tissues to sell.

The satanic ritual sacrifice for shekels couldn't be more in your face.

OP is a russian faggot with a shit job and sucks putin's tiny cock

A ghoulish business when you look at the stats:
From 1970 to 2014 - 44,498,750 abortions

Hi bluewaffles, how's your shilling job going today?

Holly shit I didn't, I'll look it up.

>Be burger
>Get you sexual organs mutilated without your consent as a child
>Schlomo profits of your foreskin
>be ready to die for Israel as an adult
>a Jewish body broker profits of your organs

Truly the greatest. Nation that ever was

You have served your Jewish overlords well amerimutt. For your reward feel free to take another burger from the mystery meat bin. They mark you like they marked slaves. You are their property. Your mutilated genitals a testament to the servitude of Americans.

Look into foreskin restoration. You can grow more skin whether you were cut or just want more on your intact member.

>south korea
>north korea

Access to food is the biggest factor for IQ differences there

Some men have naturally short foreskins.

Also, you are lucky. You are better off with a short one that a giant elephant ant eater trunk hanging off the tip of your dick.

You have the benefits of being cut, without the loss of nerve endings and sensitive tissues.

Foregen's Kickstarter:HUFO - The Missing Piece is now live!
youtube.com/watch?v=6pVfjUE3QuU

HUFO - The Missing Piece
kickstarter.com/projects/1337054006/hufo-the-missing-piece

Anatomy of the Penis: Penile and Foreskin Neurology
youtube.com/watch?v=DD2yW7AaZFw

The Prepuce: Anatomy and Physiology of the Foreskin
youtube.com/watch?v=lTnCMZcqEmQ