Why are "plebeian bottom of the barrel trash-anime" always so entertaining and hilarious?

Why are "plebeian bottom of the barrel trash-anime" always so entertaining and hilarious?

Everybody tries so hard to maintain their hipster status, watching 20-year-old boring chinese cartoons.

Nice bait.

post more zebra Yozora

Right in her center of gravity.

>Why are "plebeian bottom of the barrel trash-anime" always so entertaining and hilarious?
because you have a shit taste
>Everybody tries so hard to maintain their hipster status, watching 20-year-old boring chinese cartoons.
everybody enjoys good shows except for you (because of your shit taste)

>except for you
Me too, that's make it 2 not 1.
You fucking retard, I bet you like Eva

The worst thing an anime (or any piece of media) can be is boring.

>everybody enjoys good shows
Pretty funny, since almost all shows and OVAs from the 80s and 90s are vastly inferior to more modern works, particularly their written aspect. The only thing pre2000 anime were good for are its movies and some shorter cut OVAs, and those only are impeccable becuase of their respective aesthetics.

No, they are the same. Modern works are less lewd and have less fanservice, though.

They are popular for a reason. (There are of course exceptions.)

I'm glad the Haganai author's still got it

Well I don't watch them. The only thing I know about them is that every couple of months Sup Forums throws a shitfit because worst girl won in the flavor of the month show.

Because anime is mostly a trashy cheap entertainment medium to pass the time.

This. People aren't being "pretentious hipsters", they just don't have shit taste like you do.

it's the same author?

I was wondering when she was checking about the figurines and asked if the haganai author was a lolicon.

"without a doubt" kek

>Why are "plebeian bottom of the barrel trash-anime" always so entertaining and hilarious?
But a lot of the times they aren't. They're legitimately shitty. Now I sometimes enjoy some lower quality series, but they never satisfy me like an actual good show would.

This! something can be awfully bad but still keep you entertained, like a cheese """""scary""""" movie. But if it is just boring, and nothing happens you are just wasting your time

I've seen this a million times in so called "masterpieces".
30% screentime reserved for landscape. No audio at all halft of the time. People talk slow and cryptic. The pacing of some of these movies is also shit.

t. brainlet

Stop typing like a faggot.
>t.
>brainlet

I enjoy both

>I bet you like one of the most acclaimed and enduring shows in the medium
You don't like going on a limb when making assumptions do you?

>>I bet you like one of the most acclaimed and enduring shows in the medium
SAO or SNK?

>SAO or SNK?
SAO ain't acclaimed, SNK s2 cratered so it ain't enduring.

>>I bet you like one of the most acclaimed and enduring shows in the medium
Why do Evafags keep repeating this like fucking parrots whenever someone call out Eva?

>SNK s2 cratered so it ain't enduring.
So I'll choose SNK season 1

If these aren't your favourite anime, you have shit taste.

>SAO ain't acclaimed
So is Eva

I know none of these and YOU have shit taste.

>someone call out Eva
Accusing someone of liking it isn't a criticism of Eva. Try again brainlet

I've only watched Eva so I'm smart enough to know that all these are shit even tho I haven't seen them

Haganai is actually a reasonably competent comedy despite appearances. I'll take it over isekai trash #7746 any day.

>he doesn't love Lain

I was generally speaking you fucking high IQ Evafag

Because you're a pleb that likes trash anime.
But that's not bad at all, as long as you enjoy it that's great. The worst thing you coud do is to force yourself shit you won't like only to fit in with the 3x3fags.

I like both anime that would be considered "hipster" and "plebeian bottom of the barrel trash-anime" they are both different types of entertainment that have their different places.

You know sometimes you want to watch something serious, thoughtful and artistic and other times you just want to watch something titillating, full of stupid anime humour or action packed.

I like anime that are both.

>so is eva
you mean 'neither is eva' and you're wrong.

No if SAO ain't acclaimed then "neither" is eva

Nope.

Yes

maybe

Only faggets think that SAO is acclaimed. You aren't a faggot right?

Ousama Game is unironically the only anime I look forward to this season.

Only faggets think that Eva is acclaimed. You aren't a faggot right?

I consider someone a hipster for disliking Eva, personally. What other motive would someone have to dislike that series other than being a snowflake.

Some people think the characters are insufferable, or the ending is stupid and underwhelming

Sorry I didn't like that monster of the week garbage which considered "deep"because of some Christian symbols that were added because they thought it waa "cool"

Not him but if you think Eva's depth comes form the shitty Christian symbols you're dumb.

Yeah I know, shinji being a faggot is deep

Because it's made to be cheap entertainment. If you find yourself trashing the majority of anime, you're not really into it.

>I know none of these
Statements like this should result in an immediate ban.

Already admiting your fagotry lmao. I don't care about eva to be honest though.
Go suck some dicks mate.

Yes

I LOVE ANIME AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!!!!!

Aside from Lain, these are all extremely overrated.

>Why are "plebeian bottom of the barrel trash-anime" always so entertaining and hilarious
You answered your own question. Perhaps you don't know what it is that being a plebeian implies.

The Hipster is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a faggot, redditor, pretentious, shit taste, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Hipster and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

This is not funny. It's hot but not funny.

Mushishi more like MushiSHIT

If a show really was good you could defend it without ad hominem.

you could, but why would you want to?

So people take you seriously?

this x100
So many hipsters force themselves to watch shitty anime just to show-off to other hipsters who forced themseves to watch it. This ain't highschool anymore, don't waste your time.

People whose opinions I don't care for.

Serial Experiments Lain? More like Serial Experiments LAME shitsux
Bartender? more like BOREtender.
Kino no Tabi? If I wanted to watch a dyke on a motorcycle, I'd go visit San Francisco instead.
I don't know what the one in the middle is but I'm sure it's overrated shit
And finally Mushishi more like MushiSHIT

San Francisco is filled exclusively with shit flinging homeless now.

Because that's what anime is supposed to be. It's 19 year old college faggots that think otherwise.

>tfw literally you and 3 other anons genuinely liked Dog and Scissors