>pizza is pizza
>elites dont have sex with children
>there isnt a sex trafficking ring in dc #bringbackourgirls
>stop falling for this retarded meme
>some ppl are pedophiles but its few and far between
>its not an ePANDAmic
>stop digging

NOW

Attached: jared-fogle-subway-2.jpg (1999x1499, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Nassar
isgp-studies.com/false-memory-syndrome-foundation-fmsf
nytimes.com/1987/11/16/us/army-will-close-child-care-center.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oBSvUlkB61s
youtube.com/watch?v=_7OoUQ2KFt4
youtube.com/watch?v=2ej8Lzn5ZcQ
vimeo.com/142444429
youtube.com/watch?v=XWY8T3ujxNw
crimesofempire.com/2015/03/11/hampstead-leaked-medical-reports-end-all-doubt-about-sexual-abuse-claims/
nytimes.com/2004/01/25/magazine/the-girls-next-door.html
wakeup-world.com/2015/07/03/organized-pedophilia-and-child-trafficking-implicates-governments-media-churches-and-charities/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/17/nancy-pelosis-super-pac-keeps-donations-from-backp/
archive.fo/58n7b
medium.com/@HeapingHelping/who-are-the-royal-order-of-jesters-55ffe6f6acea
truthseeker.ca/2017/08/roy-cohn-cia-pedophile-ring-leader-of.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298572/New-charity-scandal-Save-Children-executive-quits-women-s-complaints-inappropriate-behaviour.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE
archive.is/e03eX
archive.is/JLGWy
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30
archive.fo/ox7Fa
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/867843578265051136
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/835199895413882886
archive.is/uGr8i
archive.is/KRPj5
archive.is/jNirB
archive.is/SRQy0
archive.is/nN6e9
archive.is/nKkIo
archive.is/06vxu
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14833#searchresult
nbcnews.com/video/watch-exclusive-interview-with-scalise-doctor-jack-sava-969452099827
archive.is/WxohD
archive.is/u7fYM
youtube.com/watch?v=rkLD5ul_M_Y
archive.is/tO0Sg
archive.is/prbwH
archive.is/hlRuD
archive.is/ERD02
m.topman.com/en/tmuk/product/mint-pizza-and-pop-socks-4161305
archive.is/MbI18
archive.is/7lGkm
archive.is/gYkVW
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27143
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bain_&_Company
atlanticcouncil.org/about/international-advisory-board
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitri_Alperovitch
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-24/what-crowdstrike-firm-hired-dnc-has-ties-hillary-clinton-ukrainian-billionaire-and-g
huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/21/jeffrey-epstein-disgraced_n_654674.html
archive.is/NPDjP
m.imdb.com/name/nm2625901/
archive.is/ThXXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>In pizzagate or else!
Pls don't, the threads make for amusing reads. 'Yes, Americans are actually this retarded'

>>pizza is pizza
Yep, and handkerchief codes are for prison inmates.
>elites dont have sex with children
They probably do, at least some of them, but they´re a bit too clever and powerful to post on instagram and facebook about it for memesters on Sup Forums to see
>there isnt a sex trafficking ring in dc
There are probably multiple, just not related to pizza places..
>#bringbackourgirls
Wasn't that in Nigeria?
>stop falling for this retarded meme
Well, if you don't want to come across as a total autistic imbecile it's probably best.. But don't stop posting for my sake.
>some ppl are pedophiles but its few and far between
Seems fairly uncontroversial
>its not an ePANDAmic
Is this the new meme?
>stop digging
Posting the same shitty infographics and facebook postings over and over isn't 'digging', user..

>STOP BELIEVING
It's not religion though, these are facts! There's nothing to believe.

Attached: 1510252101577.gif (7000x5893, 3.97M)

In Holland pedos in prison get an hour a day of internet - your time is running out Robert.

Attached: monster_of_riga.jpg (272x185, 7K)

Is wifi provided by Ericsson?

>he has not seen the shitty infographics, the post

Pizzagate is definitely fake news.
>pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20180304-224525.png (1080x1920, 95K)

>He wasn't around when shitty pizza related infographics were 56% of board traffic: the Post

How do you think they got to the point of these clustered fucking unintelligle messes?:You need to seriously throw reason and sense out the window to come up with this shit..

Back to your cell now Robert. Hop hop. Off you go.

Attached: 2FyXrV.png (934x598, 467K)

Attached: 38474h453.png (500x260, 156K)

>There are people that unironically believe pictures like this are proof of Hillary Clinton being involved in diddling kids at a DC pizza place

What a time to be alive.

I hope you're not a true believer, and if you are, I hope I'm not indirectly paying for your neetbux, user.

Pizzagate is real and the Hillary/FBI investigation will prove it.

Yeah it's normal for a single man, who admits to not liking kids, to like tons of baby pictures.

if you you dont believe in pizzagate you havent seen a pizzagate thread
either you are paid or a newfag. in both case, kys before its too late.

Attached: 1465698929633.jpg (600x419, 200K)

Yes my Jewish master, I will not look any further into it.

>pictures like this are proof of Hillary Clinton being involved in diddling kids at a DC pizza place
Nice straw man you got there, pedo.

Attached: z5nQhUC.jpg (1200x734, 106K)

Toothpaste shill actually believes normal adult males post pictures of random children with comments like #chickenlovers and #themostexpensiveaccessory

>not related to pizza places..
no its related to his art connections via transformer and pegasus museum.

More normal than single men who admit not liking pedo's to fill thread after thread after thread with pictures of alleged pedophiles and men liking tons of baby pictures, user.

>YOU DO NOT SEE WHAT I SEE, THEREFORE YOU MUST BE ONE OF THEM
>t. every single person institutionalised ever

>Posting pics like this as if it means anything

Keep it up, Henk. One day they'll all be caught..

We're coming for you too perv.

Attached: killallpedos.jpg (350x248, 23K)

Ah, shoulda said so at the start. That doesn't sound utterly retarded at all.. Everybody knows a conspiracy can't be true if it can be logically explained. Needs more seeminly unrelated matters to paint the big picture and connect all the dots.. Untill it ends up looking like: >Yank actually believes he's part of a small elite of chosen people that understand all of these double layered Calzones filled with child abuse, even though the 'proof' is apparatly being posted all over social media for the world to see..

I don't use facebook or e-mail with Hillary Clinton though, so where would you ever gather the proof?

youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs

Attached: pizzagate party.jpg (621x960, 228K)

>YOU DO NOT SEE WHAT I SEE, THEREFORE YOU MUST BE ONE OF THEM
or new, or one of them because thats how you respond

is that the proof that youre not, that we dont see the proof?

>or one of them
Kek
>how you respond
How do you know how """they""" respond, user.. Anything you want to share with the class?

>we dont see the proof?

You see proof all over the place, apparantly, as long is it's posted on social media..

The truth will come out, and there’s nothing you can do about it, faggot.

Attached: 981EFF4A-EE96-47B4-BD8E-E977C42F6F25.jpg (300x180, 20K)

>facebook or e-mail
You obviously haven't even tried to look into pizzagate yet you are determined to 'debunk' it, msm style. That's all the evidence I need to know you're a pedo.
As to how to find you - I have no shortage of bait. Better watch your back.

>164429683
m6B7L3Vi
This is jew.
He's trying hard to make Pizzagate/pedogate, child abuse and traffiking look like ridiculous fantasy of a schisophrenic maniac.
That is known and widely used shill tactic.
>No arguments
>Ridiculing facts
How ridiculous is to think there are some grooming gangs, and pedophiles, and child molesters, right? This doesn't happen in out civilized world. The holocaust on the other hand is real.

Attached: 1511745747073.jpg (579x509, 82K)

tfw pizzagate is being investigated
feels comfy lads

Attached: 1505516121626.png (960x536, 419K)

Why didnt Hilary ever try to use Cathy o brien for writing such a delicious and defamatory book?
Why did Cathy know that sick Cheney has an abnormally large penis?

Why did hrc care to save Laura silesby from a Haitian prison for stealing 33 "orphans"?

>You obviously haven't even tried to look into pizzagate yet
Again: There was no getting away from it a few month ago, and it hasn't started making more sense since then.
>you are determined to 'debunk' it, msm style.
No, that would imply I'm looking up information to refute pizza claims.. I'm just pointing and going 'HA HA'. Please share more though.
>That's all the evidence I need to know you're a pedo.
Which is more or less the way in which all pizza-meme evidence is construed, which is what makes it an amusing sunday-afternoon shitpost subject for me.
>As to how to find you - I have no shortage of bait. Better watch your back.

Again: If pizza threads are any indication to your prowess.. I'm not all that worried.

Why can't you be consistent in your use of capital letters?

I'm phone posting and I suck at it.

What do you think the Dutroux affair was if not pizzagate related?

>How do you know how """they""" respond, user..
ive been on this website, and you reek
>kek
>apparantly
>user
>share with the class
kys

>I'm just pointing and going 'HA HA'.
>Why can't you be consistent in your use of capital letters?

Good to see your response to allegations of horrific child abuse is to point, laugh, and nitpick capitalization rather than look into the many previously documented cases of abuse by powerful people at the highest eschalons of power.

jimmy saville
marc dutroux
lawrence e king
dennis hastert

if you dont know those names you can just shut the fuck up right now.

>What do you think the Dutroux affair was if not pizzagate related?

The Dutroux affair happened decades before pizzagate.. The Dutroux affair has all kinds of very interesting aspects, none of which will ever be brought to light by people shitposting about italian pastries on Nepalese cannabis resin harvest boards, user.

No u.

>Allegations of child abuse
>Allegations
Literally nothing.
>to point, laugh, and nitpick capitalization
I try to find the humor in things, yeah. If you can't enjoy the little things, what else is there, eh?

>into the many previously documented cases of abuse by powerful people at the highest eschalons of power.

Previously documented cases don't prove shit with regards to Podesta, Clinton, Comet Pizza, much less how Dutroux ties into it all, user.

>if you dont know those names you can just shut the fuck up right now.

I know these names. How are they related to pizzas again? Better yet, how are they even related to one another? What does Jimmy Savile have to do with Marc Dutroux?

Also, aren't you forgetting Joris Demmink, or is that meme too local (and too close to being real for your tastes, perhaps)..

I'll bite, because initially I was very skeptical to. The words in the Podesta emails are clearly code for something. Since they reference words used by pedos for over a decade, it's easy to see why people would investigate in that direction. The Podesta bros' taste in art - much of it child torture-and-rape-themed - was another clear and irrefutable red flag.
Then we found an email about a Clinton fundraiser in this pizza place supporting Clinton with the image in pic related. Turned out the owner James Alefantis is listed as very influential in DC and also very good friends with Tony Podesta, and when we looked at his Instagram it was filled with the photographs many of which even you must be familiar with by now.
Then we researched Comet itself, the inside of the restaurant which is supposed to be kid friendly but has weird and sexualized references everywhere, and also hosts bands that celebrate pedophilia and cannibalism.
I could go on because there's much, much more of this shit that I stumbled on very early on and that has taken me gruesome months to figure out and separate facts from fiction. What remained was a disgustingly clear picture of institutionalized, systematic pedophilia, blackmail and human trafficking among DC';s elites.
Btw I'm a historian and former investigative journalist. I don't consider myself gullible in fact I'm quite a hard core skeptic, I did not want this to be true, at all. But it is, and it's probably much worse.

Attached: 99d9e91cf2021816613e89e62a0a8a9e.jpg (480x360, 20K)

So, youre new then?
That's no problem, don't get discouraged.
But here's a tip: lurk moar, newfriend :).

Attached: 64736.jpg (947x1024, 123K)

>The words in the Podesta emails are clearly code for something.
Possible.
>Since they reference words used by pedos for over a decade,
'pizza' is a code mostly seen on Sup Forums, user. Not necessarily indicative of anything if you're not an autist like the rest of us..
>it's easy to see why people would investigate in that direction.
I went to school with autists, user. It's easy to see autists obsess and 'investigate' many things, none of them very sensical.
>The Podesta bros' taste in art - much of it child torture-and-rape-themed - was another clear and irrefutable red flag.
Which again, doesn't prove a goddamn thing. Modern art is ugly, stop the presses.

>Then we found an email about a Clinton fundraiser in this pizza place supporting Clinton with the image in pic related.
Which means literally nothing, again.
>Turned out the owner James Alefantis is listed as very influential in DC and also very good friends with Tony Podesta, and when we looked at his Instagram it was filled with the photographs many of which even you must be familiar with by now.
Yes. I'm quite familiar with how the 'proof' of this gigantic kiddy fiddling conspiracy was aquired... Still not entirely sure what it proves, but still.

>Then we researched Comet itself, the inside of the restaurant which is supposed to be kid friendly but has weird and sexualized references everywhere, and also hosts bands that celebrate pedophilia and cannibalism.

So you're saying this place, used in a very secretive way by elites that are for all intents and purposes at the top of their game, and seemingly very succesful, is just PLASTERED with pedophile and cannibal propaganda. Because that would work best to keep it quiet, I guess?

(hold on, it appears the post field cannot contain all of this autism at once)

You fail to engage with any of my points except the code words which you apparently know from Sup Forums. All you have to say is muh autism and muh no proof.
You are not interested in learning anything, you are only here to 'debunk' but you have nothing. In short you really are most likely a pedophile yourself. I'll say it again, you better watch your back.

>I could go on because there's much, much more of this shit that I stumbled on very early on and that has taken me gruesome months to figure out and separate facts from fiction. What remained was a disgustingly clear picture of institutionalized, systematic pedophilia, blackmail and human trafficking among DC';s elites.

Let me get this straight: There's so much of this shit, that's proves in a disgustingly clear fashion that all of these allegations about children being abused by American elites, that you'll share exactly NONE of it? You put your skills as a journalist and historian to use filtering through all of this information, this clear, excuse me, disgustingly clear proof, to then tie it all together into the nonsensical drivel we see posted in these kinds of threads?
>I did not want this to be true, at all

And what was that again, exactly? Bonus points if you can answer in a single sentence..

>YOU PROBABLY HAVEN'T READ ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE FOR IT TO MAKE SENSE

Yeah, that's gotta be it, Fritz...

Is it? When will we see the results?

just to be absolutely crystal clear, your response to hearing that children are being sexually abused is to try to find the humor in it? but we're the crazies. got it.

>You fail to engage with any of my points
You made no points, user.
>except the code words which you apparently know from Sup Forums
Yes. Cheese pizza was all the rage about a decade ago.. Not sure how it is today, I rarely visit anymore.
>All you have to say is muh autism and muh no proof.
Because all you post is autism, and no proof.

>You are not interested in learning anything
As I've said multiple times: I come here for my own amusement.
>you are only here to 'debunk' but you have nothing.
Again: Debunking would imply I'm looking up information to refute other information.. I'm not.
>In short you really are most likely a pedophile yourself.
This is literally what the whole pizzagate meme is about, and 'evidence' of this tier is what makes it so amusing.
>I'll say it again, you better watch your back.
Or else what, user? Will you tell your therapist that user is 'totally a pedophile, I can tell by his posts and the way he laughs at my arguments'?

>just to be absolutely crystal clear,
DISGUSTINGLY clear is the level we're operating at currently, I believe.
>your response to hearing that children are being sexually abused
Well, since we're being DISGUSTINGLY CLEAR, I didn't actually hear that children are being sexually abused.. I hear that there's a pizza place in DC that uses handkerchief codes and cannibal-inspired musicians to allegedly send hidden messages to autists about child abuse. There's a bit of a difference there.
>is to try to find the humor in it? but we're the crazies. got it.
Yes, you're utterly insane. Glad it finally hit home...

>if i am not aware of it, it couldnt have happened.
but yes go on diagnose my mental illness.

Sorry, but you're straight in denial to not even CONSIDER it to be possible, but instead mock and ridicule the topic.
This whole thing is at the very least extremely suspicious and worthy of further investigation.
Additionally, it's well known that several boards on Sup Forums, especially Sup Forums, are flooded with paid shills and groups that want to influence public opinion.
So it's not a stretch that people assume, with your straight denial and ridicule, that you're a shill.
But i give you that, most likely you're simply an idiot.

i suppose all those kids at mcmartin and presidio just got stds from other 5 year olds.

>I am aware of it
>Why isn't anyone else aware of it?
>I've given them all of this proof, but still they do not see
>They must be crazy.. Or stupid.. Maybe they're shills
>Yeah, that's it.. They're all paid by the enemy
>I bet the doctors are in on it too.. Calling me insane...

Why don't you post some proof for international child trafficking, user?

>>I bet the doctors are in on it too.. Calling me insane...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Nassar

you faggots will go down with your interlocutors. cant wait

Attached: 1495403862340.png (724x597, 374K)

isgp-studies.com/false-memory-syndrome-foundation-fmsf

>Sorry, but you're straight in denial to not even CONSIDER it to be possible,
I will consider things to be possible when presented with reasonable arguments.
>but instead mock and ridicule the topic.
Pizzagate is a retarded topic, and the 'proof' that gets thrown around in support of it is ridiculous in it's own right.. It doesn't need my ridicule.
>This whole thing is at the very least extremely suspicious and worthy of further investigation.
Literally the same fucking shit that's being posted since the beginning of these threads. AKA: Literally nothing.
>Additionally, it's well known that several boards on Sup Forums, especially Sup Forums, are flooded with paid shills and groups that want to influence public opinion.
Money can't buy the kind of stupidity posted in relation to pizzas, to be honest...
>So it's not a stretch that people assume, with your straight denial and ridicule, that you're a shill.
It's not a stretch to deny the ridiculous.
>But i give you that, most likely you're simply an idiot.
I like the proof you presented for the 'extremely suspicious matters worthy of further investigation', Heinz.. Very insightful.

>If you haven't heard of this random bit of information that somehow ties into this entire conspiracy, eventhough I will not tell you how, you cannot possibly understand the gravity of the situation

Try explaining it first, user.

Beats me why Burgers don't just holiday in Telford where apparently 11 year olds can consent to sex with smelly old non whites.

>implying you can frame or kill me

come get me motherfucker

i know where you live and where to kill you alone

Attached: 1481211378171.jpg (4961x7016, 2.5M)

Reminder

JAMES ALEFANTIS DID NOTHING WRONG.
JAMES ALEFANTIS REALLY LOVES CHILDREN AND I MEAN REALLY LOVES CHILDREN

Notice how this pedo was convicted on actual evidence? Notice how the article has footnotes? Notice this case basically has everything the pizzamemes lack?

I love how all of these kinds of sites have the same kind of shitty HTLM-tier layout.. What is this, 1993?

nytimes.com/1987/11/16/us/army-will-close-child-care-center.html
you are finally asking the right questions.

Attached: michael-aquino-temple-of-set.png (1024x509, 443K)

What do you think about the Laura silesby situation with the Haitian "orphans"?

Yes Alefantis loves children so much he gladly pays $1.200 for a German baby.

Attached: CwwMqieUQAQr2Mr.jpg (1200x923, 126K)

now because you made this thread i beliebe pizzagate is even more real tha before and i'm going back to digging for info on elite pedo trafficking rings, faggot

>Kids were abused
>Perpetrator caught on the basis of evidence and convicted in a court of law
>Somewhere around the year of our lord 1871

Shocking facts, no doubt, but hardly relevant to the case at hand it seems..

Wtf is that pic?

always at least one faggot on patrol in these threads telling everyone how (((debunked))) all of this is and to stop digging.

Attached: 1504018183545.png (600x598, 502K)

Silsby's child trafficking operation NLCR was funded by the Clinton Foundation and as SoS her first order of business was getting the child traffickers out of jail.

Attached: silsbyjail.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

>German baby

>German Baby dolls with bisque head were produced by assorted German firms starting just prior to WWI and discontinued in the mid 1920’s.

You learn something new everyday. I had no idea German babydolls could be so expensive, user..

and it makes me just want to spam

Attached: 1504271057195.jpg (960x576, 106K)

And his name is just (((coincidence)))

Just a YT channel for kids. Nothing to worry about.

Attached: alefantis-name.jpg (640x997, 68K)

(((debunked))) yes, and the pedo even acknowledges it himself
>Debunking would imply I'm looking up information to refute other information.. I'm not.
Steer clear of this troll. We will handle him.

>tfw your nogle gets Fogeled

>Ben Swann #Pizzagate Special 720p - CBS News 1/17/17
youtube.com/watch?v=oBSvUlkB61s

>If 60 MINUTES is Right & PIZZAGATE is 'Fake News'... EXPLAIN THIS!
youtube.com/watch?v=_7OoUQ2KFt4

>Ex-Head FBI in LA exposes The McMartin Preschool Case
youtube.com/watch?v=2ej8Lzn5ZcQ

>AN OPEN SECRET. Sexual Abuse in Hollywood
vimeo.com/142444429

>Boys For Sale (1981 Forgotten Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=XWY8T3ujxNw

>Hampstead: Leaked Medical Reports End All Doubt About Sexual Abuse Claims
crimesofempire.com/2015/03/11/hampstead-leaked-medical-reports-end-all-doubt-about-sexual-abuse-claims/

>The Girls Next Door
nytimes.com/2004/01/25/magazine/the-girls-next-door.html

>Evidence of Organized Pedophilia and Child-Trafficking Implicates Governments, Media, Churches and Charities
wakeup-world.com/2015/07/03/organized-pedophilia-and-child-trafficking-implicates-governments-media-churches-and-charities/

>Pelosi, other Democrats pocket campaign cash from owners of sex-trafficking website
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/17/nancy-pelosis-super-pac-keeps-donations-from-backp/

>LEON BRITTAN AND MARC DUTROUX; WORLDWIDE CHILD ABUSE RING
archive.fo/58n7b

>Who Are The Royal Order of Jesters?
>Uncovering a Police-Driven, International Sex Trafficking Ring that Actually Happened
medium.com/@HeapingHelping/who-are-the-royal-order-of-jesters-55ffe6f6acea

>Roy Cohn - The CIA Pedophile Ring Leader of An Evil Mechanism of Political Control
truthseeker.ca/2017/08/roy-cohn-cia-pedophile-ring-leader-of.html

>New charity scandal as Save The Children executive quits after women's complaints of 'inappropriate behaviour'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298572/New-charity-scandal-Save-Children-executive-quits-women-s-complaints-inappropriate-behaviour.html

Attached: 1504446531848.png (1111x2047, 1.82M)

>how (((debunked))) all of this is

No, retarded. I'm saying all of this are autistic ramblings... It doesn't even reach the level of debunking. In order for something to be debunked, you need a solid claim, not a bunch of drivel.

elites have been fucking kids since rome. gtfo it. and stop desecrating the godly food that is pizza.

youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE
around 5:50 Nora Maccoby talks about her growing up in an almost all CIA neighborhood making it very likely her family is involved in that as well.

Izette Folger Sister of Max and Nora Maccobie
archive.is/e03eX
> children: Anne Maccoby Berglof, Izette Folger, Nora Maccoby Hathaway, Max Maccoby.

She is also at on the Advisory board of Innocent at Risk which is an organisation to "fight" child eploitation and human trafficing
archive.is/JLGWy
Max Maccoby brother of Nora Maccoby and Izette Folger, defended in Alefantis and Brock in court
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
and is on the board of directors of "Friends of the Orphans"
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30

Furthermore the "Friends of the Orphans" orphanage is the very same orphanage Laura Silsby took the children from when she was caught with 33 of them
archive.fo/ox7Fa
>PUELLO: There was an orphanage that collapsed in Haiti. It was called friends of the orphans of Haiti. And there was somebody over there that told them that the orphans had no place, no room to place them.

tl;dr: this family with CIA background and connection to Alefantis have an awful lot of connections to Child protection services including the orphanage that Silsby got the children from. Silsby was also scrubbed from the AlertSense website so you dont see her working there anymore. really makes you think

Attached: 1515749017470.jpg (1168x1970, 601K)

max the meme maccoby. you're a fucking idiot. go get a job and stop using my tax payer money for your food stamps.

>We will handle him

Are you saying 'we the people of this thread', or more like 'we, the voices in our head'.. If the latter: Cool. I don't think I've ever conversed with someone that wasn't a single entity before...

tell me another incident completely halted because the main suspect said that it wasnt true? ill wait

Attached: 1516387529624.jpg (3600x3634, 1.26M)

i now know pizzagate is real.
mushromms are kids giving adults head and a pizza witb mushrooms and black olives are black kids giving adults head.
bill clinton ordered two of those pizzas from comet ping pong.

is that sammy davis junior in that picture? what year is this?

Scalise was strongly against human trafficking and childdiddling
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/867843578265051136
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/835199895413882886

Scalise gets shot, and Pizza gets send to his office
archive.is/uGr8i

He was then most likely brought into the same Hospital as Seth Rich based on the location, the MedStar Washington Hospital Center
archive.is/KRPj5
The shooter is also known for abusing his fosterchilds
archive.is/jNirB
>In April 2006, Hodgkinson was arrested for battery, domestic battery and discharging a firearm, after he allegedly physically assaulted his foster daughter and two of her friends.
>A St Clair County sheriff’s department incident report said Hodgkinson threw his daughter around a room, pulled her hair and hit her. He then punched a female friend of his daughter in the face “with a closed fist” and struck the woman’s boyfriend in the head with the stock of his shotgun, before firing a round as the man ran away.
>Almost a decade earlier, another foster daughter living with Hodgkinson and his wife, Suzanne, had killed herself at the age of 17, according to the Belleville News-Democrat. The daughter, Wanda Ashley Stock, doused herself with gasoline and set herself on fire inside a car.
what the fuck? who burns himself as suicide? why not taking a hose and just redirected the exhaust fumes into the car or let it run in a garage or something? use the shotgun of the guy to make it quick. but fucking burning yourself? Maybe murder instead?

Also Trump brought his personal Physician to scalise
archive.is/SRQy0
Furthermore weirdly congresscandidate Lindy Li seems to have a connection to the shooter.
archive.is/nN6e9

Attached: 1504448589205.png (2599x2377, 1.3M)

Brad Wenstrup helped treating the wounds of scalise directly after the shooting until the ambulance arrived and probably kept him alive
archive.is/nKkIo
He was also quoted for saying "It’s just as easy as ordering a pizza, to order a person.”
archive.is/06vxu
the choice of words is no coincidence. possibly /ourguy/

the same doctor who is responsible for scalise, jack sava, also appears to be on the guestlist together with the podestas
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14833#searchresult

nbcnews.com/video/watch-exclusive-interview-with-scalise-doctor-jack-sava-969452099827
he talks about in the beginning how it is normal to get shot and be relatively fine and later get into shock and collapse explaining the critical condition.
archive.is/WxohD
this article talks about why a gunshot to scalises hip, not just any hip, but scalises can be deadly
however
archive.is/u7fYM
here it says he was in good spirits, and even called his wife and talked to her. scalise was on the verge of collapsing but instead of instantly operating on him and stabalizing him they let him talk in piece all chilled out with no worries?
they already set the narrative up to make it seem like its normal if he dies
youtube.com/watch?v=rkLD5ul_M_Y
this bitch even already talks like he dead

Attached: 1504448483843.jpg (983x1951, 590K)

archive.is/tO0Sg
hodkinson, the baseball shooter had a list of targets but didnt shoot anyone on the list?
is he miserable at aiming? is the list fake news? or is that a list with targets he isnt supposed to shoot because those are (((theirguys)))? a threat like "you are next"? or the FBI giving an unofficial warning like "we heard there something, be carefull goys"?

furthermore hodkinson seems to have dissappeared months before the shooting
archive.is/prbwH
where did he go? certainly not targetpractive. was he maybe snatched up and MKUltrad in that time?

archive.is/hlRuD
>Prior to the mass shooting, Hodgkinson visited the senate office of democrat Bernie Sanders, whose failed presidential campaign the gunman had volunteered for. The FBI also said the shooter had been in contact with the offices of democratic senators Dick Durbin and Tammy Duckworth.
>"I have just been informed that the alleged shooter at the Republican baseball practice is someone who apparently volunteered on my presidential campaign," Sanders said in the statement. "I am sickened by this despicable act. Let me be as clear as I can be. Violence of any kind is unacceptable in our society and I condemn this action in the strongest possible terms.
but happens to not mention the visit. hmmmmm

also
>The FBI released new information Wednesday on the lone gunman
>According to the bureau, 66-year old James Hodgkinson acted alone in the mass assassination attempt, in what the FBI is describing as a “spontaneous” incident.
>lone gunman
just like with abe lincoln and JFK i suppose.and so spontenious he dissappeared months prior to the attack and had a list with him.
is anyone else thinking now?

Attached: 1504448610414.jpg (2600x2500, 1.67M)

Multiple senators wore the socks in pick related
archive.is/ERD02

These socks seem to be exclusively available on this website
m.topman.com/en/tmuk/product/mint-pizza-and-pop-socks-4161305

Chairman of this onlineshop is Sir Phillip Green
archive.is/MbI18
This friendly guy also lend his private jet to the McCanns to tour around
archive.is/7lGkm
And he seems to also get along really well with Bill "I put my dick everywhere I shouldnt" Clinton
archive.is/gYkVW
furthermore "Sir" seems to be a honourary badge for pedos, like:
Sir Jimmy Savile
Sir Phillip Green
Sir Clement Freud

Also aside from the pedotriangles:
Coke & Pizza = Cocaine & Children?

Attached: 1504448651887.png (1094x2102, 1.66M)

and now billy is coming to fuck your mouth. spread them lips!

Attached: 1504005264375.jpg (2974x7639, 2.68M)

>>Perpetrator caught on the basis of evidence and convicted in a court of law
micheal aquino went to jail. hahahaha and there was no religious significance of podesta drawing a 14 and a fish on his palms.

Attached: hidden hand.jpg (564x706, 56K)

These are my favorite kinds of posts. 'Have this bunch of fucking links, pictures and seemingly unrelated shit about people fucking children as proof that other, totally unrelated people, are not only fucking children but covering it up by using an elaborate code based on Italian cuisine... But not TOO covered up, because we wouldn't be able to have these threads if there weren't crumbs of evidence hidden in facebook posts about babies and shitty modern art'.

Literal hours of fun. I meant to play some vidya, but totally forgot on account of this thread...

Josh Bekenstein, Sponsor of the New York Dinner of the Clinton Foundation
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27143

He works for a company founded (among others) by Mitt Romney
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bain_&_Company
>Bain Capital was founded in 1984 by several former Bain & Co. partners that included Mitt Romney (later to become the 70th Governor of Massachusetts and candidate for President of the United States), T. Coleman Andrews III, and Eric Kriss.[4] On account of these shared roots, Bain & Co. still maintains a strong institutional relationship with Bain Capital. Many current Bain Capital managing directors and professional staffers began their business careers at Bain & Co.[11]

Bain & Co, even though allegedly a seperate group still has the same origin as Bain Capital and I would be suprised if they really severed all ties. Bain & Co has ties to Atlantic Council
atlanticcouncil.org/about/international-advisory-board
Which in turn has ties through Dmitri Alperovitch to Crowdstrike
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitri_Alperovitch

Crowdstrike is one of the companies which fueled the rumors of russian hacking and has ties to the DNC
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-24/what-crowdstrike-firm-hired-dnc-has-ties-hillary-clinton-ukrainian-billionaire-and-g

Attached: 1519973644214.jpg (506x478, 31K)

What about Epstein and his kid glove prosecution for sex trafficking, I guess that's a paranoid conspiracy theory too right

Oh even huffpo covered that

huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/21/jeffrey-epstein-disgraced_n_654674.html

(((Shooter))) was an obvious false flag
/www.wbtv.com/story/33467722/13-year-old-struck-by-vehicle-in-salisbury-airlifted-to-hospital
he ran over a kid before and was left of without any charges. he had a debt to pay and the false flag was the payment.
also his father is an actor
archive.is/NPDjP

as well as he himself seems to be too, or at least in the movie business
m.imdb.com/name/nm2625901/

and he lived in Haiti
archive.is/ThXXQ

this all hints towards the connections to the higher ups. they didnt just choose some random guy

also the trafficcam shows there was prior knowledge to this incident and they made sure no footage will be found

Attached: 1504204867751.jpg (1866x2024, 620K)

>shoots one bullet through a door
>goes through the pc hard drive
yeah ok, sure

Attached: 1515229763503.jpg (1600x1692, 214K)

>franklin cover-up
read it/look into it

Attached: 1504446647589.gif (826x3409, 104K)

>no relation to pizza at all
>psy-op
shut up you clowns

Attached: 1504445909138.jpg (2424x784, 496K)

>an office sharing one piece of pizza
>how thinly to slice it
>the rest of the email
yep, no code here

Attached: 1508816778468.jpg (750x815, 314K)

Attached: 1520188612427.jpg (715x717, 147K)

>no relation to pizza-places
hmmmm

Attached: 1510716539590.png (814x639, 114K)

Attached: 1504446225403.jpg (1024x410, 63K)

Attached: 1504447069718.png (866x994, 526K)

central figure in breaking pedogate here. its heating up.

>the main suspect said that it wasnt true?

All of those newspapers and other publications are the main suspect?

Tell me of another incident completely investigated in full detail because countless threads full of autists said they were true. I'll wait.

No, you're right, I'm totally convinced now.. Some newspaper clipping from times past and a drawing of a 14 and a fish have totally convinced me Pizzagate is a real thing.

Quick, who do we indict?