They are trying to force this meme now

How do they do it with a straight face with all the crazy analytics/doxing/bot shit the left has going on?

archive.today/9dXnb

Attached: IMG_4619.jpg (1480x1251, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.today/XAust
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.today/XAust

Attached: IMG_4620.jpg (1500x1675, 261K)

>Rosenberg
why bother reading

So Jews trying to blame Trump for Jews creating datamining tools to benefit Jews. Neat.

Daily reminder: All of your social media activity gets recorded and sent, unfiltered, to Israel.

I don't understand the screeching on this. They accessed data that pretty much anyone developing an app can access.

Fucking Guardian. "zomg MUH SKOOOOP!!"

The left is always projecting.

Attached: atrjrara.png (829x1850, 1.96M)

I think it's funny how they say he "harvested" the data and then in the next sentence they say he used the "leaked data."
Two different things entirely.

Attached: 1508907624042.jpg (438x438, 40K)

Pink-haired, left wing, literal faggot is a "whistleblower" for a Trump/Bannon (king of the alt-right) scheme.
Checks out.

The screeching is because the Guardianistas still can't quite believe there's so much wrongthink around despite their relentless shilling.

Attached: 345gf23.jpg (680x709, 54K)

Attached: 456f346.png (790x782, 797K)

Attached: 67745g34.jpg (600x673, 56K)

Attached: 53r2.jpg (259x194, 10K)

The Resistance are coming for your guns and your computers, Nazis. It's over for you!

Not an argument, blood-sucking scum!

Attached: IMG_4328.jpg (662x837, 60K)

We are The Resistance faggot.

Blocks your path.

Attached: IMG_4620.jpg (701x723, 59K)

>muh ads have massive influence, goyim!
Like 90% of the people I know, from my 15 year old sister to my 58 year old mother uses an ad blocker in their browser. uBlock is one click installable in Firefox now. This is why these shitty news sites are gasping for air and pushing around all this shit about ads while looking out of touch. Nobody clicks your shit, nobody reads the ads.

Most people under 20 aren't even using Facebook anymore. I deleted my account in 2013 because I never used it. A lot of people around my age (I'm about to be 19) aren't even using social media that often. I don't use it at all. I just call my friends and go meet up with them at other places. It's always the shitty weeaboo NEETs and Tumblr fatties that try to replace real human interactions with cat emojis and shit.

Now I'm looking at some pink haired fuck talking about social media ads and Facebook. Who gives a hot damn? It's only shitlibs and other mentally ill faggots and bored soccer moms that use this garbage anymore.

I specifically bought a gun and signed up for lessons just for this reason. I'm more of libertarian in favor of voluntary racial segregation than anything, but I'm not some tea party faggot that crawls toward the officers there to step on his rights. I will feed you lead if you so much as look at my firearm the wrong way.

Attached: 1484496636629.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

Facebook data being exploited?! NO!!

The spy who came out of the cold.

Attached: IMG_4619.jpg (300x340, 24K)

Post a thread when he turns himself into the FBI. This guy is just another Russian hacker who hacked the election for Trump who'll never testify in court or be punished for his "crime". He's making a sensational claim in foreign media to #Resist and get paid, without providing any evidence.
t. The guy Donald Trump hired to murder Seth Rich