Anime Movies Box Office Gross

Free!: Take Your Marks has grossed over ¥175,000,000 with 72 screens (First week - ¥75,788,600 / Second Week - ¥99,759,700), seems to have good legs, may reach 300 million. Not exactly a success but also not a flop.

Fate Heaven’s Feel Part 1 has slowed down considerably since its first weekend. After 4 weeks and with 130 screens, it has only grossed ¥1,147,936,420. Underwhelming performance for such a big franchise and one of the most popular routes.

Uchiage Hanabi had a very hard time on theaters. Ended its run after 7 weeks and a whooping 300 screenings with less than ¥1.5 billion grossed. A complete failure for Toho.

Kirakira Precure: With Paris! is doing fine, with ¥451,364,800 after its second weekend.

Will Heaven's Feel even make enough money for Aniplex then?

That new PreCure looks like it had some good fight scenes going by webms people have been posting, is it worth picking up?

>We will see the Fate franchise die in our lifetime

>Fate Heaven’s Feel Part 1 has slowed down considerably since its first weekend. After 4 weeks and with 130 screens, it has only grossed ¥1,147,936,420. Underwhelming performance for such a big franchise and one of the most popular routes.
I wonder it's still worth more than making an anime adaption would have been. Probably.

That's not saying much considering that Sup Forumsnons right now could easily live another 50 years or more.

Not if we kill ourselves first!

>one of the most popular routes.
There are only three and it's the least popular route.

Given the Japanese TM fandom, I'm guessing Fate is the most popular.

>After 4 weeks and with 130 screens, it has only grossed ¥1,147,936,420. Underwhelming performance for such a big franchise and one of the most popular routes.
>¥1,147,936,420
>Under-performing

I despise fate as much as every sane person should, but that's no way under-performing.

It's doing half of what Madoka, GuP or SAO movies made. Not even mentioning LL.

Considering it's advertised fucking everywhere and has FGO behind it that's disappointing as fuck.

not even close, Fate will be produced unironically until year 2050~

Yearly Detective Conan movie: blowing everything else away as usual

What he said plus Koe no Katachi, though I can see Fate reaching 2.3 billion after 11 weekends too.

Fate has already been killed by non other than FGO.

Now the franchise is some retarded child.

Well, it's true everyone was expecting it to join the ranks of Madoka and LL! after the first weekend but it's probably going to land on 1.5 billion by the end, not that far off the mark.

I'm filled with disgust just seeing it making this much. And when you look at how much SAO movie made it's even worse.

How will SHAFT recover from this blunder? Will Toho work with them ever again?

To be objective, movie failing in japan mens nothing if it succeds in China. And that seems the main reason Toho is funding it in first place. Japanese already seen live ation anyway.

Use Doritos™ and Coke™

Why would they expect this movie to do well in China? Is it being marketed heavily there now?

Good fight scenes in Kirakria? Not at all. There's zero hand to hand combat, all fights are done with their stick things.
I really like it but it's not worth watching for the fights scenes at all.

Precure has been dead for at leat a year now.

It was shown in Taiwan and Hong Kong in september. Will be shown in China in December 1

Kira is doing nice. 10 more seasons are guaranteed.
And FGO is the most popular mobage in Japan right now. I expected more too.

>Underwhelming performance for such a big franchise and one of the most popular routes.
>and one of the most popular routes.
Out of the three routes HF is the least popular

Hang on, I got the series wrong, I'm so out of date that the ones I thought were cool were from HappinessCharge. Is that one any good?
Shame that all the most recent ones suck.

The current season is fine, just doesn't have a lot of fights.
Generally, sakuga fights like your gif don't happen often in Precure.

Fate was the most popular 10 years ago. Right now is tied with UBW and HF.

Not even close. Even in OGS is the one with the better rating. Fate japanese fanbase grew from the eroge mentality years ago.

>Generally, sakuga fights like your gif don't happen often in Precure.
That's my general impression and mostly what prevents me from finishing entire series of them. I know they have their full annual schedule down pat, but I still wish they'd make shorter series and use their budge to put more quality into a smaller package. I suppose there's the movies, but still.

Literally everywhere in the japanese sources is being said how well HF did so I think it's going the way they expected and at the very least it's going to reach 1.5 billion probably.

>
Fate Heaven’s Feel Part 1 has slowed down considerably since its first weekend. After 4 weeks and with 130 screens, it has only grossed ¥1,147,936,420. Underwhelming performance for such a big franchise and one of the most popular routes.
SAO did 1,3 billion in 3 weeks so I don't think it's that different. HF is being slower but is still in the top 10 this week so it will probably get steady to the 1.5-1.6 billion by the end.

GuP was on cinemas for over a year.

I think part of /pc/ really likes Hacha but I had to drop it because it was really boring and I didn't like any of the characters. Also had boring copy paste outfits.

And there are people who do not understand why free won a third season

Fate BTFO by Yamada and Koe no Katachi. How will Aniplex/Ufotashit ever recover?

China is irrelevant, the movie communists take all the money and give the producers a small check.
They only made $2 million from kimi no na wa from china.

Koe no Katachi did 2,3 billion in 11 weeks. HF did 1,15 in 3, in comparison SAO did 1,3 in the same time. We should wait first until it reaches 11 weeks to see how finally goes.

The Best!!!!!!!

Doubt HF will reach SAO at this point. 2B is the ceiling.

Man, I didn't even notice half of those on that list being released. They made a new PotC? Dunno how I missed that.
>I Want to Eat Your Pancreas
What.
Also, sad to see The Death of Stalin isn't on there, it's a good movie.