Akira Toriyama might be going to jail soon for not paying his taxes

Akira Toriyama might be going to jail soon for not paying his taxes. crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/11/06/dragon-ball-author-named-in-paradise-papers-leak

dude should've paid his taxes

Yep

Oh did, I forget to pay my taxes? (raughs)

That's hilarious for some reason.

How rich is Toriyama?

literally /ourguy/

Taxation is theft

Would be hilarious if they paid him the same as animators.

If he go to jail dragon ball super is dead.

So DB author pulling a Wesley Snipes?

>Japanese game and manga artist Akira Toriyama has an estimated net worth of $45 million in 2013.
Bear in mind that this was before Dragon Ball Super, which is a commercial hit, unsurprisingly.

samurai became the jew

this is not how it works - the panama papers show shadyness by the rich but it wasn't illegal in any way

How much does Goku pay in taxes?

Toriyama became Freiza

Actually, skipping taxes is the way of the samurai.

The jews use taxes as a way to steal from you.

Having off-shores is by no means illegal.

Emma Watson, Jackie Chan and TONS of people have offshore because otherwise the jews would force them to gib money to the government or invest in shady jew-ruled stock market in order to get tax breaks.

If anything, the samurai is outsmarting the jew.

Because his assets will be freezed?

You people are the reason we don't have universal health care.

How much of this does he get?

Good.This shit has no right to exist.

3.5%

Even if he gets 5%, that's still like $25 million per year and it's still increasing.

>Akira Toriyama goes to federal penitentiary
>ToP/DBS final episode ends cliffhanging potara fused golden freezer/chandhan blanco dualbeaming w/Ayylamo vs Dio Grande Papi in epic beam struggle
>NEXT TIME... ON DRAGON BALL Z
>Toei commits ritual mass suicide muh dishonor famiree
>Never delivers

>>Never delivers

Best part about this is watch the fanboys see dragon ball super die.

why am i laughing?

>dragon ball super die.
thats when they continue GT style again

Taxes are slavery, fuck tithing

They do it because whoever they pay to look after money says "don't worry about it, it's not illegal and it's the safest thing to do".

It's when they're aware of it and carry on doing it, even though they have more money than they could ever spend in multiple lifetimes, is when it's most fucked up.

Either way, capitalism is a cancer and you've been convinced that it's in your best interests when it clearly isn't.

I could see this happening

Kill yourself you dirty communist.

Hopefully it ends this DBZ shit.

>if you don't love a system where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer you must be a communist
>using communism like it's a four letter word

Grow up, kiddo.

Digits confirm.

Will the final arc of Dragonball Super be Goku fighting the IRS?

S E A S O N A L F A G S

Not illegal or immoral

Dragon ball was never good

3.5% of 61.1 billion yen is still a large amount of money.

OG Dragon ball is good, it's just everything after it that's a massive turd.

I fucking wish but he won't. Everyone knows taxes are optional for rich people.

This.

this

Tax collectors confirmed next DBS villains

Get your stinking libertarian feet off my government roads

>Implying (((they))) can do anything against him

12.5%

there is nothing wrong with not paying your taxes

We don't need universal healthcare. If you can't afford treatment then maybe you shouldn't get yourself hurt in the first place.

>Rich people actually going to jail for tax evasion
You're funny

>yfw Toei completely takes over the franchise.
>installs based Toyotaro as scenario writer
>Dragon Garou Lee takes over Super Manga.

This

Can we finally ban all DB threads?

I am gar for Yamcha now

Most people come to Sup Forums for dragon ball.

Then simply ban those people as well

Good luck. Global rule 6 means nothing now.

How about you gtfo and ignore these threads instead of playing the attention whore fag simulator? It's not that hard. No one's pointing a gun at your head saying you absolutely HAVE to look at em

Say it with me

I hate these threads because it brings shitbags like you. Fuck off.

>Having off-shores is by no means illegal.

Considering some of our wealthiest Americans evade taxation while also lobbying for harsher taxes on the rich?

Fuck that. Throw them in jail.

based toriyama sticking it to government thief's

DATABASE DATABASE

test

You hate these threads yet you post in them? For what reason? Fucking attention whore man

Where my money at goku.

Soon

I hope this happens soon.

And let the cuck-chad-spic-blanco win?

>Toriyama designed Caulifla and Kale, two characters currently shitting all over DB
>Toriyama goes to jail like the piece of shit that he is and can't force Toei to put in what he wants anymore
>Most people fucking hate those 2, and merch doesn't sell so Toei pulls the plug and we never see them again
>waifufag losers stop going to DB threads and the gohan/caulifla wars stop

it's a win/win

Do you think their spaceship fuel is tax-deductible?

*launches recreational nuke*
Which road you talking about?

We don't need universal firefighters. If you can't afford firetrucks then maybe you shouldn't get yourself on fire.

Good. Maybe that will stop DB Super.

>>Most people fucking hate those 2, and merch doesn't sell so Toei pulls the plug and we never see them again
holy shit this delusion
merch sells well on Jp
and hte people that hate the are a loud minority aka black youtubers and american dubfags that hate wymen

>Toei

It's Japan, they actually take this shit seriously.

post proof that their merch sells well, faggot, I'll be waiting

He'll still draw his manga, just in jail.

>universal health care.
libcucks everyone
why the fuck would i want to give my hard-earned money to save some nigger's life?

What if it's a pure Aryan female?

i mean looking at this you can tell
i doubt people only buy Goku stuff

And then Toyo takes over and starts making Xicor canon since the grand priest is married to West Supreme Kai, who he saved from Kid Buu and the other angels were just made in order to breed the ultimate warrior.

>if you don't love a system where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer you must be a communist
That's literally the idea behind communism you retard.
It rewards mediocrity and punishes excellence

I want to have sex with Lil!

>wymen
back to tumblr

pure aryan ladies are rich/upper class

Okay sure let me just work even harder to receive less wages so I can pay for your gender reassignment surgery.

Fucking NEET, pay for your own health insurance. Everyone who has health care and isn't on government assistance does, why not you?

nice argument
are you one of those real DeeBeeZee fans that only like women as side characters cause this is a macho anime

Okay awesome that means when you get injured you can go fucking die

>Most people fucking hate those 2
ArAre you retarded? They're the most exciting characters in ages. I'm actually rooting for them more than team earth. Those are female characters done right, not the shitty Western SJW MUH STRONK WOMEN type bullshit, which is ironic since Kale is literally a muscled beast and still more feminine than any Western STRONK WOMAN.

But didn't Toriyama come back because of the disastrous start of DBS and turned it into what it is now? So that means if he gets jailed, everything will turn back to shit.....

The irony is that lower class uneducated working Americans are the ones more likely to think like this, even though they would literally benefit more from liberal policies.

Fucking kill yourself you fucking spic

Isn't that how much he's worth and not how rich he is? A person's worth is not only limited to the funds and goods he owns, even in a purely economic sense.

>have more money than they could ever spend in multiple lifetimes, is when it's most fucked up
All good then, because that's fiscally impossible. You can ALWAYS find more stuff to waste money on. Always.

>lower class uneducated working Americans
Oh, you mean me? The white high school graduate with a good paying factory job and health insurance?
Cucks BTFO

Take this shit to

The ToP arc is scheduled to end in march. That would be a fine point to end Super if worst comes to worst. You can't escalate the stakes any higher as it is.

To be honest, when your shit's on fire it's gonna be destroyed before the firefighters get there. Just don't be a retard and don't cause a fire.