Pen Gilette's Edgetastic Adventure

so everyone's favorite gorey rapefest finally ended
it was a rushed ending where almost every character got killed in the span of four or so chapters.
anyone still remember it from back when it was still being translated?

Other urls found in this thread:

lhscans.com
www101.zippyshare.com/v/gPaDewJE/file.html
twitter.com/yama_kenboboso/status/897756589184008192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

everyone dies? I don't know why I hoped for anything slightly more uplifting.

I guess the best question would be, who lived?

Easygoing stopped? Or maybe they are too easygoing?

Given how the series is all about that edge, it was going to happen one way or another.
I just hoped it would get a proper climax of edgyness instead of the super abrupt ending we got
Bullet, that one dude who I never paid attention to, and the kid. Oh and the cat.

Not sure if the old Yakuza boss lives or dies since it isn't shown and I don't know moon.

oh and Bronco Mask might have survived, though she did get gang raped

lhscans.com has the last few chapters except the very last one (87),

I think it's still on their project page but hasn't had any staff attached to it since forever

wait, forget the last part she looks mostly dead now that I read the chapter again
Also no, they mostly forget about the mystery behind the kid's healing blood and the weird girl who was actually some monster.

Mostly, Francesca goes crazy after being revived from near death and then gets killed permanently shortly thereafter

>Off panel.

this is the third last page and his last appearance

Maybe she decides to work for him, I dunno

she just bursts into his room after they evade the goons that were hunting them a few pages earlier

here's my upload of the last chapter
www101.zippyshare.com/v/gPaDewJE/file.html

What happened to Murcielago?

still ongoing, someone on /u/ translated a couple chapters some months ago and might translate more soon(TM). Though official translations have been coming out.
koreans have been scanning it for a while which is nice

That's sad. I enjoyed for what it was.

I mean the bronco gang rape.

>was about to catch up since the last chapter I read was the 6 assassins at the school thing.
I just remember that girl with the stick in the cunt a couple years back.
>Mostly, Francesca goes crazy after being revived from near death and then gets killed permanently shortly thereafter

What's the point

It wasn't off-screen though.

oh right that
it could have been a bit different
twitter.com/yama_kenboboso/status/897756589184008192

>What's the point

to end the series

How did Francesca die?

almost killed by axetits, revived by magic blood, goes crazy, kills footrest-chan(I think it was him) and Bullet has to put her down

Is shota's true power his ahoge?

might as well be

>it was a rushed ending where almost every character got killed in the span of four or so chapters.
Kind of fitting for a series like that.

What happened to the girl that was getting fucked by the old Yakuza and got pregnant?