Made in Abyss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eejQPUyeNiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Strong female character and diverse male cyborg. No strong man or any man. SJW dream anime. That's why fags love it.

Great way to start some genuine insightful discussion. I'm sure this thread is gonna inspire all sorts of thought provoking conversations.

look at this fag

I have never watched this anime before, but the image sparked my interest. I will definitely go check it out some time. I am grateful to OP for opening this thread

>(you)

How jealous, I too want to drink Reg's semen.

Other thread is still fine? Why the new one?

>bump limit?
>page 10?
I dunno? It's truly a mystery?

I'm genuinely curious how a male robot could ejaculate, and will watch to find out.

say your prayers bondrewd

He's made out of riko's dad, whatever his name was. Lisa couldn't save all of him, but she could save his most important part, so she did.

>this Reg

>Strong female character

>Fujo Reg
Ewwww

>Fujo
he's not kissing mark or bondrewd

nanachi plushies when?

After "that" guy marries Riko.

He has a penis like any shotabot would. It's small and cute, unlike Maruruk, whose penis is massive and intimidating.

SOON™ made of real bunny

There goes any hope then

He has a functioning set of Jimmy and the twins. It's pointed out many times in the show. It hasn't been revealed whether or not it's because the author can't control his Shota lust when he writes or something else. It's either gonna have to do with being proof Reg is somehow part human or Reg is gonna have to put an abyssal shotabot baby in someone.

SPOILERS WHEN

>implying fujos aren't into shota
You've obviously never looked into HxH

Here (You) go

youtube.com/watch?v=eejQPUyeNiY

>That stupid logic
It's as if you're saying that lolifags and tittymonsterfags are the same.

>fujo
He's too fit for that.
Also he doesn't look like a faggot.

If you can stand to listen to the YT analysis dudes, the pedantic romantic does a pretty decent breakdown of all of the Scuba Diving inspired concepts that went into the creation of MiA's world.

I wonder if Tsukushi is a licensed diver? Doesn't strike me as a very active man but as long as he could squeeze into the gear it's not that hard to float around a few feet under the water for a while.

lol why is Marks penis large and intimidating? Geniously curious how you can come to this conclusion.

It's nanobots. Grey Goo. It will eat you from your insides and turn you into dust.

Rong.

Never, stop asking.

>kys

>Girls being attracted to guys is fujo
The absolute state of MIAfags

This article is so beautiful. Thanks.

Pretty pathetic when your criticism of something is so thin that it would entirely vanish if only one of the characters' genders was different.

Hold my beer

These folks are never satisfied

>SJW dream anime
>Sexy children

What's this articule about?

48 hours!

>gendered tropes
>MiA
I would look this up to laugh but I might cry.

I'll make one, i want to hug her so much that is painfull

just because a thread auto-sages doesn't mean you should make a new thread already. On Sup Forums, they do that with some of the generals, and on a slow day you have 3 of the same generals floating around because everyone abandoned the thread as soon as the auto sage was reached

What a twist!

It's actually almost okay. Thee author has some issues with stuff that won't matter to 99% of the human popualtions, but all in all i've seen musch, much worse.

While this is obvious bait, MIH seems relatively progressive apart from Riko. Ozen and Lyza are both genuinely strong and good female characters who don't revolve around men, characters like Maruruk (and potentially Nanachi) aren't punished or mocked for being effeminate, the Narehate are ruled over by a girl, etc. It's kind of a shame that Riko spends more time pissing, shitting and vomiting than she does doing anything useful, but given that recent chapters have shown that her people-skills are currently more important than survival-skills maybe that'll change.

*MIA, how did that happen

I was expecting a lot worse. They actually made one point I agreed with. I found it really weird that they set episode 9 up to make it look like Riko was gonna take on the Crimson Splitjaw with Blaze-reap, all the way up to the point where she was mid swing...only to have Reg Dragon Ball teleport in front of her, take the weapon from her and then kill it himself.

I was disappointed not because of any gender bullshit, simply because it would have been a badass moment for the character that we won't see unless the Bonerdaddy fight gets animated. Then they turned around and used it to fuel Riko's realization that she truly would not have stood a chance against the abyss without Reg which is fine.

You should tell me how progressive Bondrewd is.

The shit with the Blaze-reap was fucking dreadful, she spends an episode fucking around by herself for once, manages to survive and overcome, and then the climax to all of that is 'tee hee, I was never capable of surviving without Reggu!'

Riko's just a little girl. Her making it that far is extremely impressive in its own right.

Ozen kept him around as her apprentice.

Bondrewd's a pretty standard mad scientist villain, the only thing different about him is that he's polite rather than completely autistic.

Nanachi is a girl :^)

He's a combination mad scientist and charismatic cult leader.

5 cute facts about nanachi:
- She's a girl!
- She's friends with a potato!
- I love her!!!!!
- Nanachi!!!!!!!!!!!

The other characters are children too, but no-one goes on and on about how defenseless and in need of protection they are and white-knights them. Nanachi was just a child and managed to make it through the fourth layers curse WHILE carrying Mitty, and then lived successfully while learning constantly about medicine and life in the abyss in general. Maruruk got his blue whistle early, and you know Ozen's not the type to ever go easy on anyone.

Nanachi is meant to be and is gender-ambiguous. Please don't start unnecessary arguments about Nanachi's gender!

This is what happens when you let fucking Sup Forums get a hold of an anime, any anime. The first fucking response is the very cheapest form of bait to the tune of NYEEEEEGH ESSJAYDUBBA(YOU)'s and a flood of faggots feed him the replies he craves every time, some might even answer seriously or post shit like looking to rope in more of those OOOOH I HATES THEM SJW'S THEY'RE SUCH A PLAGUE ON THIS INDUSTRY THEY HAVE NO POWER OVER AAAAARGHH I'M SO MAD I'M FROM Sup Forums AND I'M MAD replies.
I am so very glad this became a general, only good things have happened as a result. Hats off to the brave cunts who spammed MiA reaction images and webms on all other boards as a thinly veiled pretext for starting conversations about it in the worst shitholes this place has to offer like /trash/ and fucking /mlp/. Pat yourselves on the backs you fucking faggots, you've successfully ruined yet another wonderful thing.

Extra fact: You are a fagot, just like all Nanachi posters

Now that's a cute Nanachi.
Yes she's an ambiguous girl.

stop

In terms of gender, the manga is preety progressive, though it shows things that could be considered old to the point of being archaic, like the naked punishment to children, child labor and surgery without any kind of anesthesia. Of course they can be considered ok since the events don't happen in a modern time/society.

>Ozenposters
>Enthusiastic
>Perverted but generally polite and friendly
>Funny

>Nanachiposters
>BUN SMELL GOOD
>NANACHI IS FE.MALE!!!!!!!!! SHE IS TOO FEM.ININE TO BE MALE!!!!!!!!
>Repost the same pictures endlessly

Moth posters are even worse

>the events don't happen in a modern time/society
I don't know about that, don't they have access to electricity and use it pretty extensively on the surface? And Bondrewd's experiments imply a sophisticated level of technology in order to dissect someone while keeping them alive, that wasn't just abyss technology.

The world of MIA strikes me more as an alternate version of the present or recent past rather than being the distant past.

>Those fucking hands

Tell me all your hot character-poster archetypes user. What about Lyza? Or Habolg? Or Mitty? Or Bondrewd? Or Belchero?

I know, but I didn't want to mention them for fear of attracting evil.

sosu

This underrated muse

>"That's right, I'm Ozen/Fluffzen/Cancer"

n
a

All character posters are cancer and must be exterminated

I like Nanachi, Bondrewd, Reg and several other characters more than Ozen, and think Fluffzen is fucking retarded.

Ozenfag discussions are 'I want to do X sexual act with Ozen' 'Yeah me too, she's great'. Nanachifag discussions are 'Naaaaaah', or long, circular arguments about gender.

what about reg posters?
Please bully me too, I can't cum if you don't

Reg posters are pretty alright overall. The only stuff they do that's annoying is go on about Reg's harem, and even that's pretty harmless compared to a lot of shit out there.

Reminder: nanachi is literally a serial killer

Ozenposters are as bad as Bondrewd or Nanachi fags, Regposters are the best, Rikoposters could be good once they get over their inferiority complex

Regu is for pure love with riko and nobody else

Nanachi is a fucking saint. He only killed wounded Delvers who were already too far gone to be saved to help his waifu Mitty.

Not really an argument to know the fact that nanachi is a girl.
but on a more relevant note, we know thanks to bonedrew that hollowing the right way is a serious power up, and the white whistles we have known so far already have the necessary ingredients for it to become a reality

I agree. But the best posters of all are the Riko posters. They're just such a nice and comfy bunch.

To be honest, they have a point. Riko is just so cute. I wish I had a gf like her to play with and cuddle with every day.

Sure user, too bad Riko arrived late to the party

>Homo pedo character posters
>Best

MiA threads went from nice and informative to CUTE BUN to utter garbage

All be Riko posters be honest
Would you still love Riko if she was a 20 yr old?
You all love her just because she's an underage you fuckin sickos

shota is not gay
2d is not pedo
even my grandma knows this shit

You have the power to change the topic anytime pal

She will grow into a fine woman.

>censor
This kills the picture

The technology in MiA world is weird. They do have electricity, but they don't seem to have guns or cars and they still use windmills. Also they have techno-magic, the relics can do stuff we wish we could do today, so brains kept alive inside catridges could make sense in the setting. I would say the whole thing has a 1700s/1800s vibe.

This also makes me wonder, what weapons do countries have? And I mean army level weapons, what we have seen so far have been relics used offensively, no guns or swords.

Sort of like how all these posters have the power to care about quality instead of smearing shit everywhere. But really, what's left to discuss?