Hinako Note

Buy the BD
or [ReinForce] Hinako Note (BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC)

Other urls found in this thread:

aegisub.org/
videohelp.com/software/MKVcleaver
mega.nz/#!Ik41RYrY!BnkIgFgX_Ufy7RNBbX-DTc_R5-Pw_NG1Md-obsuLXZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Actually, it's EXACTLY how it works. Rather than being a fucking beggar and expecting everything to be handed to you, take 5 fucking minutes to google a solution and figure out a solution for yourself.

aegisub.org/
videohelp.com/software/MKVcleaver

It literally takes 15 seconds to rip the subs, and 5 minutes tops to fix any ass files that are off. and even then, it is LITERALLY just adding a 1 second buffer at the start of the episode, and almost always it's the first episode from each volume, so in this series case that's a grand total of 4 ass files you need to jump into aegis subs for shift time codes by one second.

If you want to be anal and clean up the ass files, you can re-mux the files yourself, and even that isn't hard and can literally be done via a right click script.

tl;dr - stop being a fucking beggar and take 15 minutes to learn something to help yourself.

What if you have shit computer

there's no transcoding involved. if your computer can play MKV files than it can READ the ass file data from the files and convert them to ass files for you.

Aegis subs is literally a TEXT EDITOR

user, see

Instead of retiming the subs yourself, just download sushi. "sushi --src TV.mkv --dst BD.mkv"

720p and re-downloading the series when you already have the data and the 1080p raws already.
you can literally do this shit yourself. stop being hand-held beggers

Sure thing, big boss.

mega.nz/#!Ik41RYrY!BnkIgFgX_Ufy7RNBbX-DTc_R5-Pw_NG1Md-obsuLXZY

ripped in the time it took you to reply

You sure told me.

Is there more fanservice in this anime or is OP's pic basically it? OP's pic is all I ever see posted in this threads.

Don't wanna be meme'd into watching an anime just cause of 1fanservice scene.

Threadly reminder that Hinako Note >> BlendS

this series is 110% fanservice. catering to multiple fetishes to

Since the BDs are out just wait for the inevitable compilation. That's the only thing that matters anyway.

And the endcards.

>OP's pic is all I ever see posted in this threads.
Have you only ever seen one thread? Practically every thread has webms and stitches of at least Chiaki wiggling her ass.

I trust my own ears/aesthetics more than a script. Also some stuff starts with signs and what not

>blocks your path

Outta my way kid!

I'm still a little annoyed that we didn't get a 12th

>this show isnt ecchi
WHY

That's not the image I meant to post.

Until I saw that one endcard, I didn't realize I have a "loose hairs on the back of girl's head" fetish

because cowtits are nasty

BLESS

The cutest

Uhm... no. First off you don't add "1 second buffer:. You work with frames not seconds. Second, you don't just need to fix the timing at the beginning of the episode because it will almost always need more fixing after half time.

Sushi will 100% fuck up any typesetting.

Aesthetically, I prefer the TV broadcast. But the BD one is true to the manga and it makes their reaction (when everyone freaks out) make sense. Because when the episode aired it was like "why is everyone losing their shit?"

Twenty pounds of country grown ass.

I'm guessing this is the only loli fanservice scene in the whole anime? I'm not watching this shit just for one scene.

God the fan service for this show is 10/10 but you can't be doing that for a fucking run of the mill SOL show.

i'm a flab under the girls arm kind of guy

crunchies subs are 99.5% timed to BDs unless there is added content

puffy

>bd batch/ass
Nice, thanks my african american friends.The retards that hated this are probably tryhard yuriniggers not getting the usual shit they wanted from the series.

Is this the most unsexy picture ever?

Nothing sexier than a loli wearing a micro bikini, are you high?