Do Muslims really believe Islam is the true religion? You seriously think the brown goatfucker was prophet of God...

Do Muslims really believe Islam is the true religion? You seriously think the brown goatfucker was prophet of God? Nobody has revelations of Muhammad but everyone who has revelations in dreams or during accident it's always Jesus. You are going to Hell but you are too dumb to realize it.

Attached: pisslam.jpg (500x360, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-FylmW4TzP4
youtube.com/watch?v=1vd583t4R60
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=tZxH4QYLRQY
youtube.com/watch?v=terpxz5Hvzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Define "true religion".

Christianity of course

Attached: christ_chan_by_the_rich_hobo-db7uoyh.png (483x681, 139K)

Enki religion is true religion - Praise Enki.

>Do Muslims really believe Islam is the true religion?
Not muslim here.
Do christians really believe christianity is the true religion?

I don't believe, i know

Attached: f9f.png (600x641, 272K)

You seems afraid. :^)

Attached: Map-of-the-Islamic-World.jpg (1257x616, 98K)

So basically you're hardcore deluded?

You are going to Hell with the rest of your heretical followers

Attached: 3e1.png (1436x1652, 333K)

There is clear proof Jesus is the one true God
youtube.com/watch?v=-FylmW4TzP4

Attached: images.jpg (199x253, 10K)

That's cute m8

What's to the end, he has white hair growing where Jesus touched him

He's not a Muslim, retard. That's why he is asking whether Mudslimes really believe Islam is the true religion. Do you have an answer to that Abdul?

*watch

Ignore this butthurt Mohamedan faggot.

>muslims deluded
>everyone only ever has revelations of jesus

I mean, if you ask all the christians who they think they saw, ofcourse they'll never say mohammed.
I'm sure if you extend that range by just a bit, you'll see that every other religion deludes itself into thinking that this is definitely who they saw in the dream.
The only think that muslims have over christians is that there is no 1 face for the propher because they aren't allowed to picture him. so that makes anyone you see in the dream a possible mahomet.

>thinking anyone can compete with China

confucianism is the future

I'm neither a muslim nor a christian and it amazes me that you're so sure of yourselves without any kind of evidence

I saw Mohammed(pbuh) in a dream. He was fucking a kid(baby goat) then he sucked my dick. It was hawt

Hi Monseieur Houellebecq

Islam is like a superset of christianity,
Just like how christianity is a superset of judaism.
If you guys think christianity is the true religion, then what of the jews?
see, you just proved revelations about mahomet true, and the OP wrong.
Now can't we all be friends and pretend that all religions don't actively push to kill off each other?

Muslims and Jews and other non-believers see Jesus all the time and convert. Almost nobody sees a Muhammad though or Buddha or any other than Christ.
youtube.com/watch?v=1vd583t4R60

So has anybody here realízed that for instance, both muslims and hindus experience the same micro-miracles christians are so proud of?

>brown goatfucker
Im not disputing he was a goatfucker, but apparently he was a based white man.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=tZxH4QYLRQY

Where's UK, Germany and Sweden my Algerian friend? They need to be bombed too.

Also China actually punch their mudshits unlike Europe.

So you're a gaytheist/fagnostic, good for you retard. Go back to sucking Abdul's cock then.

>You seriously think the brown goatfucker was prophet of God?
Who exactly are you referring to?
Elijah?
Ezekiel?
Isaiah?
Abraham?
Moses?

I'm not, we will discuss later what I am, for now, answer this:
Don't deny it, I have seen bot djinn magic in action and hindu miracles (energies and other small things).

religion is just the cover, instant gratification is their practice.

>muslims seeing jesus and converting to christianity
Must've been one of the moderates.
Jesus is still a prophet in islam.
Literally all islam is is just christianity with more developped rules and a bit of different cannon.

>le christian poster posts m'lady animu wafiu pictures to fight le evil muslims
are you seriousy making one of these (((le true evil is islam goy!))) threads?
all you are doing is targeting one group for war and let the jews watch

Attached: palestina.jpg (1353x1042, 677K)

Why is Islam such an utter failure in uprooting degenerate lust of drugs, whores and homosexual relationships around the globe?
youtube.com/watch?v=terpxz5Hvzc

The Land of the Two Holy Mosques is ruled by homosexuality embracing pussybois! And Ummah is bowing to their will and vision of Islam, how can you call Ummah masculine?
What "based" is there about lowering Western IQ levels via inbreeding according to Islamic tradition of marriages?
Why the fuck are Islamic governments in Afgan and Pakilands even giving a pass for raping and enslaving pre-teen and teen age boys?
Why do Gulf Arabs still continue enslaving their own brothers-in-faith from foreign lands and rape their sisters-in-faith when they come to work in their lands?

Also: Why are Muslims liars and heretics?
How can you claim that Koran is pure, uncorrupted and full word of God that is perfect, if you couldn't know how to pray to God without corrupted words of men (=Hadiths)?
Why was such crucial piece of information left out of "perfection" that is word of God?
Why do you compare corrupted words of men (=Hadiths) to "perfection" of Koran?
Why is it required in order to receive the full grace of God???
Why can't you receive full salvation and grace of God with faith on Koran solely, like Quranists believe?
Why do you believe his bullshit stories of him flying into heaven on back of a unicorn and camel piss being medicine?

HAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A HA!A
Good goy, yes Gooooood goy

Attached: 1517448225283.png (559x527, 13K)

Nazis were atheist and Islam is not my friend.

Attached: 1521347199559 (1).jpg (1040x826, 282K)

Sorry your rant is meaningless, the only thing they understand is strength. Something the Europeans lack nowadays.

>why is islam such an utter failure in uprooting degenerate lust of drugs, whores and homosexual relationships around the globe?
>christian nations are more degenerate to the point that most muslims feel disgusted, and only the degenerate of the muslim join in.
It's kinda funny, i'm pretty sure they're all thankful we take in the rapists and gangs.

nice one shlomo

Attached: how its works.jpg (680x626, 79K)

>My middle-eastern fantasy novel is realer than your middle-eastern fantasy novel!

Jews aren't my friends neither

Attached: 2a6.png (680x590, 417K)

> You are going to Hell but you are too dumb to realize it.
Top kek bro. Jesus pounded goats, after all he's was a filthy sandnigger. Enjoy suck the jew penis in your fantasy land.

Watch out for that edge!

Why do Christfags always elude the fact Islam is just an arabic DLC of Christianity ? Just like Christianity is the Eletrical Boogaloo (PG-13) of Judaïsm ?

All Abrahamic religions are pretty much the same.

>Literally all islam is is just christianity with more developed rules and a bit of different cannon.

Islam is nothing like Christianity, it denies the most fundamental tenets of it, the death, crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus.

Because Christianity was made in Europe, it is part of our history. Also muslims coming in Europe are another race, it's not just about religion.

See

Hey Christfags, I got a question for you since we are on the subject of prophets in the Abrahamic tradition.

Why didn't God just reveal himself to every person simultaneously, rather than to some random dudes in the desert over a span of centuries?

Because the electricity bill would had been too much.

At last, I truly see...

Please tell me you’re joking

Attached: 41B1B859-5E5F-4FEE-B013-2423941BC1C3.png (640x640, 545K)

>Christianity was made in Europe
Not really... most of the action in the Evangiles take place in Palestine and Romans fought Christians as foreign invaders during 3 centuries until they gave up and built a Christianic center in Asia Minor (Constantinople).

Christianity is a much European as Islam would be if muslims managed to conquer Europe back in the 7th century.

He did
For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, nhave been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world,7 in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.
Romans 1:20

Attached: dec.png (533x541, 114K)

>Christianity was made in Europe
WHAT

You know what I meant, I'm not talking about the creation.of Christianity.

Something is up with this thread

Attached: 1520170381527.jpg (979x832, 545K)

Attached: christianIslamAfricaMap-640x542.jpg (1054x542, 172K)

your women are easy to fuck as 1 2 3

>God created the universe
Then who created God?
Then who created the creator of God?
Then who created the creator of the creator of God?

Maybe because it's niggers down south and arabs have at least some more IQ points. Nothing to do with religion.

who created the initiator of the bigbang

the atheist fallacy is just like the god one

then why are women from christian nations so easy to fuck

Because Europeans nations are sabotaged from inside, they're not Christians at all. Only a few of them are nowadays.

Arabs countries are shittier but it helped preserve them from the marxist degeneracy.

Sup Forums mods seem to believe islam.
>Sup Forums for past 48 hours
>100s of pro islam threads in catalog
>same "we did nothing" threads spammed to slide anti islam threads
>Sup Forums mods remove anti islam threads.

muhammad is a Sup Forums mod.

Are you fucking stupid OP? Most of the time your religion is forced on you based on where you're born and who your parents are. Are you telling me people who were born in a different country then you are all of a sudden going to hell? Fucking stupid. Fuck ur jesus nigger faggot

>the initiator of the bigbang
Science don't claim anyone initiated the bigbang

But religious fags use the fact science doesn't know everything to claim a God is more logical than the BigBang, despite never explaining where God comes from. But I guess since LOL MAGIC is allowed if you accept God, then you don't need to explain shit.

then science fails

it is just the same as belief in god

>doing what the Jews don't want is doing what the Jews want

No. Two theories are not equal because one of them is incomplete and the other is utter nonsense.

It's like saying a A- and a D are the same grade because it's not A+.

*OP is banned from entering the UK*

How do you know that?

both are incomplete

Psalm 90:2
Before the mountains were born Or You gave birth to the earth and the world, Even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God.

Genesis 21:33
Abraham planted a tamarisk tree at Beersheba, and there he called on the name of the LORD, the Everlasting God.

He was already everlasting

this

Attached: eep.png (960x960, 448K)

No. The religious theory is complete. It's just bullshit.

Damn she's really ugly.

delet this

Attached: double_delet.gif (607x585, 301K)

How is your religion the true religion

Fun fact mudslimes are more triggered by the fact that this image depicts their prophet than by the fact that he was a pedo

Attached: 27750507_10155319710193310_7517840326590962410_n.jpg (766x960, 68K)

That's why the need for something eternal is real ,God is eternal ,as he said In the principle was the verb

>brown goatfucker was prophet of God?
Are you talking about Jesus, the Jew?

Attached: 1520038987176.jpg (960x672, 78K)

Attached: 1521385536245.png (582x388, 53K)

even if you don't think there's a "God" Christianity is true.