Left or right?

Left or right?

duck

yes

loli Hitler

duck

Right because left is an idiot and right knows how a dick works if you catch my drift

I choose the duck.
GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

We had this thread yesterday.

Teaching a child something they don't know is a very rewarding experience.

yes but you can only do it once before the parents start to worry about the time she spends with you

Feuer! Sperrfeuer! Los!
Achtung! Deckung! Hinlegen! Halt!

What? Why would her parents be upset at her tutor if her grades suddenly improve in math?

Damn user you strike a hard bargain here.
On one side Kanna is a little cuter, but but Tanya's body type is more to my liking. Kanna has long hair though, which pleases me greatly. Tanya is essentially a man in the body of a loli so that's a huge plus. Kanna being a dragon is cool, but aside from some unbirthin fantasies, which are not my fetish; is see no big plus there.
Character wise it's clearly Tanya as long as she doesn't actually cut me. The cutsey game gets a little boring with time.
Now initially I'd take Tanys, but there is one big flaw. She ages. Kanna does too, I guess, but much more slowly, she'd probably still be one when I die.
So for the long term decision it's Kanna.

Left.

Right is literally just an old man in a loli's body.

shiiiit i just noticed that coffee is misspelled.

oh well. GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

>Tanya is essentially a man in the body of a loli so that's a huge plus.

dragons >> nazis
stronger, faster, smarter, cuter

Kanna is boring

Right!

do I only have one bullet?

Left for hug, right for fug.

>left eats bugs
>right would bite my dick off
Tough call.

Right

Left. Right is reddit.

Nice authentic vlc quality

Authentic konosuba quality.

where's that blonde girls nose,

she has no nose.

>that one doujin where Tanya gets raped by officers and they shoot her arms off and kill her
Jesus fuck my dick actually couldn't handle it.

One is a thousand year old dragon who looks like a loli. The other is a 40 year old salary man who looks like a loli. I just miss the days when lolis were lolis.

It's what happens when you read too many nalvas doujins.

And left is Facebook, what's your point?

The dragon is female though, so it beats 40yo salary man.