Brit/pol/ - OH TOMMEH TOMMEH TOMMEH ROBENSTEIN

what a shitshow desu

Attached: 1518385782011.png (542x616, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-5WTSLRHY1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: tommy.jpg (1366x768, 269K)

We see you, schlomo

Attached: Telescope+-+Berghof+-+Hitler+-+Untersburg+-+Obersalzburg+-+Ocult+History+Third+Reich+-+Peter+Crawfor (790x512, 1.16M)

TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY MOMMY TOMMY ROBBY BOBBY NOBBY NGUBUL BOOBY SHLOMO PEPE HITLER WAXEY-LEMON

robinon

Attached: 1521386012452.png (866x900, 94K)

Can someone gimme a quick rundown of what happened at speakers corner?

>Reminder
Most of the great ""Irish"" writers (Oliver Goldsmith, Oscar Wilde, Shaw, Yeats, etc) were descendants of Anglo-Welsh Protestant colonizers, not native Irishmen.

Attached: 1485977445530.png (4832x5787, 1.4M)

Based tradthots

A lot of people realised Eddie is a Tommy Robinson look-a-like.

Hey guys, something's been weighing on my mind and I was hoping I could ask you a quick question :)

So we've been informed (over and over and over) the russians are behind this chemical attack, how do we definitively know it's putin up to his old tricks? because the ""novichok"" was developed in russia?? if it was mustard gas would we be blaming the germans??? what's to stop some goy from buying a couple precursors from sigmaaldrich and cooking this up in his kitchen?

Thanks for your time :)

A tl;dr is my question is how do we know its the russian state behind this

Nonce.

LUVELY SPEECH THAT WAS WANNIT?

Attached: 1521293088922.png (720x773, 71K)

Huge crowd of people waiting for him to show. Tommy eventually shows a little bit late, huge cheering and chanting etc. He gives part of the speech that he was due to, hands out a tonne of print-out copies of the speech and wanders off.

He didn't have a megaphone, was real hard to see/hear him. More of a statement than to give a speech.

Still, good turnout for a fucking freezing day. How many others here went? COPE I bet I saw you.

Where is the vocaroo poster?

Why should we even bother dividing the goyim when the goyim will divide themselves.
Enjoy your Corbyn majority, right wing retards.

speech was pretty quick.he read martins speech and left kinda disappointing.was some tussling,nothing major and of course u had the pedophile shitskins there being themselves.

Short answer: we don't. Not from the evidence they've presented to us, at least.

Report and ignore shitposters and spammers

REMINDER THAT EDDIE HAS A LARGE BUTTPLUG

Attached: IMG_1826.jpg (1989x484, 84K)

I watched the livestream. No rabid antiFa shouting in the distance and hoping for stragglers they can stalk and beat up? Lucky.
You guys did good, this was a very important thing to do.

>COPE I bet I saw you.
I didn't go lol
dafty cunts the load of you

Remove yourself.

>Something about the zeitgeist this month means that every successful blogger has to acquire a stalker. The Hitch has surpassed Guido in this sense. Whilst Guido has cyber-stalkers and comment trolls galore, the latent tension between “the real” Peter Hitchens the controversialist right-wing writer and the Peter Hitchens that writes for the Mail on Sunday is reaching hysterical levels. It was funny first time, but this round is bonkers.
>First Hitchens complained to Yahoo that the Hitch was using the name Peter Hitchens in his Yahoo mail address. The complaint resulted in Yahoo removing his service. So he simply re-registered as therealpeterhitchens@… Then Guido got a phone call from the Hitch – “Peter Hitchens has just cycled up my drive”.

>On his blog he elaborates –

>I didn’t answer the door for a few reasons.
>1, He didn’t ring the bell
>2, I was wearing nothing other than my underwear
>3, I thought “Fucking no way is that Peter >Hitchens”

>Having put a pair of pants on and gone to the >door he was gone, If he hadn’t I would have invited him in. I have to say I admire his balls for doing it, the man has made a career out of touring some of the scariest places on earth and confronting far nastier folk than your humble blog host.

>This “Hitch” admires the other “Hitch” but thinks he is a bit up himself and should lighten up, having said that , as long as he keeps threatening me he can fuck off and I will ratchet this up as high as he likes.
>At first Guido thought the Hitch had been at the sherry, but no, he claims Peter Hitchens is moaning and making vague threats via email continuously. It is hard to see what course of action is open to him in law. There is no law against parody. In fact it seems to Guido if anyone is guilty of anything, it is Peter Hitchens for having a total lack of a sense of proportion. >Cycling around peering through people’s letterboxes, he should be charged with travelling without a sense of humour. That’s stalkers for you…

Oh I thought I saw you post something about having livestreamed it in the last thread, my bad.

There were a fair number of muslims and other agitators on the sidelines but the police kept everyone apart. There was no major violence or counter-protest, the supporters there to see him speak outnumbered the rest by a good 5 to 1.

Conquest of Russia when?

goalposters ruined this thread

>The Hitch has just called with news, he has met the object of his homage this morning outside the British Museum.
>Having spotted his hero he, of course, asked him for an autograph.

>The not-at-all-bonkers Hitchens produced a grubby biro from his pocket, apologised for not having a fountain pen and proceeded to sign, just as he reached the letter “H” the Hitch said “I think I owe you an apology”. He immediately stops and asks “Why?”

>As the Hitch recounts

>“I’m the one who called himself Peter Hitchens on the Guido blog.” His chin hits his chest, a look of righteous indignation spread across his face followed by the screwing up of the autograph and his saying “In that case you aren’t having my autograph.”

>I proffered my apology saying that as soon as I realised not-at-all-bonkers Hitchens had been hurt by my homage, I stopped doing it, this apparently wasn’t enough for the committed Christian. A frank exchange of views was then exchanged. Despite having told him it had all been in good spirit, Hitchens replied “If you really believe that then you are an even bigger aperture than you look”. To which I then retorted with a sub-Wildean flourish “And you are even more of a pompous w****r than I ever imagined, and you have a fat arse, now f*** off!”
>The Hitch reports that his not-at-all-bonkers namesake then did just that, affording him a fine view of the Hitchens posterior as he wandered off a broken man. The Hitch is a disappointed, autograph-less man this morning…

Attached: TELFORD RAPE HOUSE LOCATION.png (960x431, 53K)

post the fall location then

*full

The zionists at 192 want me to pay £15 for it.

if you do a crowdfund ill put a fiver into it

Great, we can order them pizzas or something.

I would unironically go around his house and smash his legs with a baseball bat if i could find some lad for support. not to mention not sure how i could go about doing that on britpol.

Hopefully one of the thousands of gammon faced boomers that have invaded the site can pay for it.
Pretty sure if you float the address around enough then something worse will happen. There's probably a dozen local groups that would like to know it.

BRIT/POL/ BTFO

Attached: IMG_1829.png (597x629, 433K)

HAHAHAHA majestic

TOMMEH?

Attached: 10861656-low-1[1].jpg (612x408, 63K)

kill 'im rover

Attached: mongs.png (523x491, 73K)

He died in 2015, but the whole family was complicit/involved.

>(ID: GAY

/brit/pol has gone retarded, what happened?

"TOMMMMEHS 'ERE LADS!

Attached: arthur.jpg (1000x700, 61K)

It was always retarded

AYYYYYY TOMMMEH TOMMEH TOMMMY TOMMMY TOMMY TOMMMY ROBINSON

Attached: file.png (224x250, 39K)

norners rule

Attached: 1520961669701.png (1200x800, 1.27M)

Most important British Queen ever was Jewed by Disraeli and Muslimed by Abdul

GTFO Bongs

Attached: victoria-abdul-film-tie-in.jpg (783x1200, 100K)

This whole Nervegasgate is a CIA/MI6 ploy to get the UK (plus NATO=USA) into Syria and create a Greater Israel right?

Attached: IMG_0955.jpg (1024x768, 156K)

REMINDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:

NO MARCH OF FUCKING FOOLS WILL ACHIEVE ANYTHING. IT WAS A SHIT SHOW. COMPLETE LAUGHING STOCK.

i hate all of you goalposters who perpetuate the fucking shite driving the wedge between class in the UK

fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=-5WTSLRHY1Y

tommy's speech is up lads.

>football chants

Attached: D3B9CD28-1621-4CAB-A52B-3B63C9346350.jpg (239x211, 24K)

It's about who will control the oil prices.

He couldn't use a mic, it would've been considered a rally and the fag police would've shut him down. He read that guy Martin's speech, and left. The was his sole objective, free speech. He's got more balls than anyone ELSE over there.

its was fucking surreali was talking to a girl who told me she browses r9k, literally didnt believe it even i cant bring myself to this shithole for anything other than brtifeel

fookin wankas troddin on da lil peepol

Attached: DDED27EE-644D-45E6-9E1F-95DBD7220951.gif (645x773, 7K)

wow so funny you're one of us

ROMEEEEEELU
LUUUUUKAKOOO
HES OUR BELGIAN SCORING GENIUS
WITH A 24 INCH PENIS
BELLEND BY HIS TOES
SCORING ALL OUR GOALS
IN MY WIFES ASSHOLE

Attached: file.png (645x773, 79K)

Attached: 4A4FC0A800000578-5514853-image-a-110_1521371911296.jpg (962x731, 170K)

suomi

Did free speech win lads?

Attached: 1521293630545.gif (382x456, 722K)

who?

Attached: 1521393810907.jpg (1633x2000, 1.72M)

Putin can reach whomever he wants. The victim was a spy for Britain so you play you pay.

>TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY ROBINSOON

Attached: 1508187527347.png (578x566, 12K)

Cute

we did it, then blamed russians. its that simple

hmm

Attached: 12693B81-F920-40CC-99A8-159ABCB8C93D.jpg (749x918, 80K)

No I’m not lol.

Who the fuck is that guy Martin?

It’s not actual football chants I’m going on about lad, it’s when they are chanted out by tommy Robinson supports. Like how the fuck is anyone going to take him seriously when he fans are chanting like cave men?

IM IN LUV WITH DA SHAPE OF U
BROUGHT YOU FROM GREGGS A POUND FOR TWO
AM MY HEART IS FALLING TOO
IM IN LOVE WITH THE SOSIJ
ROLL ROLLL ROLL ROLL ROLL ROLL ROLL
IM IN LUV WITH DA SHAPE OF YOU

Attached: file.png (222x227, 59K)

stop goalposting

Attached: 1520149427482.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)

Ohh ohhh jereeemy coooorbyn. Like that you mean?

Context?

>look i took piss out of their accent while i am a virgin faggot who browses pole XD

Attached: 1520891816048.jpg (601x508, 31K)

WADDA WE DO NOW , TOMMEH?

Attached: 58f7251078903626b7b48dea3951aed3[1].jpg (640x640, 117K)

Mad

Attached: tumblr_ogto63IUhm1vl7qs8o1_1280.png (600x500, 129K)

aye, its outrageous 'ow they mock tha workin class.

Attached: 1519326396676.png (485x443, 33K)

"Dogs are not haram. Having dogs in the house is haram because they are unclean animals, and angels won't enter your house if a dog is in there. Having dogs purely as pets is haram, but if they serve a purpose (i.e. to guard livestock or hunt) it is ok to have them outside."
Dog has to go and freeze to death, sorry.

Attached: Trump at wall.png (740x410, 703K)

Attached: E041534F-183D-44A6-819B-816C7D132FDE.png (1194x660, 103K)

Why does COPE hate me?

Attached: 20180316_233549-1.jpg (1843x1836, 1.76M)

Start buying guns.

Attached: 1408596187479.jpg (1600x1344, 198K)

spackers corner

I'd rather buy that plane.

It’s cold af in the desert at night
The mutt’ll manage

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (436x436, 37K)

Attached: 455D5A3D-1928-44E3-A6CE-29DD780BA104.png (262x414, 96K)

Based Chinese.Too bad she wasn't May

Cos your a fat annoying cock. I'd have thought it was obvious you constitutionlet.

Link for a burger?
Have some true European Whiteness in return, it seems it's a luxury across the pond.

Attached: tay24.jpg (2666x4000, 1.87M)

I don't link passive aggressive tards to our spackers corner, sorry you mongoloid.

Kek, sadly yes.

Attached: 8D89FCFA-DDFD-495A-A961-6A9E4976C374.jpg (669x353, 69K)

you do more harm than good to this country you waste of oxygen

>GAYj0VN8
look who's talking

Irrelevant nation. It's funny that all you can do for attention is cherry pick. Have fun when you get off of here knowing that not a single person will give a shit about your little country.

Sharia police have took over the neighbourhood again lads, they're stoning my neighbour to death rn for taking off her Burqa

am not a tory voter mate, yer got me confused with em posh twats round tha corner from mine. mad it is ow they can afford two cars an a carnt even afford a puncture repair kit.

Attached: dup.png (538x620, 23K)