Egoistic Altruism

>GLOBALISM BAD
>FLUCH DER JUDEN
>NIGGER THIS
>NIGGER THAT
Now that we've gotten your usual assortment of epithets out of the way, is it possible for Sup Forums to have an intellectual discussion around egoistic altruism? The idea that we, as a species, have moved from a land-locked zero-sum game of agriculture to the positive-sum game of industrialism, and in doing so, the more people on Earth who prosper, the greater everyone will prosper. Unless you insist on being closed-minded and only have the above epithets to spew, in which case, go ahead and hide this thread, as posting SAGE actually violates forum rules. Thanks!

youtube.com/watch?v=rvskMHn0sqQ

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01
youtube.com/watch?v=5IgBRBfB7EE
youtube.com/watch?v=Vq5hPUmsq90
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5ROhCoKTIU
youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8
youtube.com/watch?v=CgAk4MOcjMk
youtu.be/DzAUzqgFGE4
jhered.oxfordjournals.org/content/92/5/398.long
tau.ac.il/~geffene/PDFs/15-Mol_Biol_Evol_1994.pdf
nature.com/nature/journal/v415/n6871/full/415520a.html
rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/281/1786/20133222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18466230
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12969463?dopt=Abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03382.x/abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1439-0388.2003.00384.x/abstract
digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1393&context=icwdm_usdanwrc
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article/file?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.0010070&type=printable
jstor.org/stable/2460058?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14655871
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.174.698&rep=rep1&type=pdf
sociology.as.nyu.edu/docs/IO/1043/2008_Reconstructing_Race_in_AJS.pdf
collegium.hrvatsko-antropolosko-drustvo.hr/_doc/Coll.Antropol.28(2004)2_907-921.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1548-1433.2009.01076.x/abstract
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/on-the-concept-of-race-in-chinese-biological-anthropology-alive-and-well.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/tea.3660290308/abstract
bio.miami.edu/mccracken/reprints/condor-113-747.pdf
pnas.org/content/92/10/4259.full.pdf
science.sciencemag.org/content/347/6228/1352
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11815945
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC534810/pdf/pbio.0020442.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180234/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3951706/
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/14/7/707.short
researchgate.net/profile/Warren_Johnson3/publication/227663576_Phylogenetics_genome_diversity_and_origin_of_modern_leopard_Panthera_pardus/links/53ecffa80cf2981ada112c1a.pdf
uff.br/gefras/artigo 83.pdf
eebweb.arizona.edu/courses/Ecol406R_506R/PUMA_for_Culver_lect.pdf
jstor.org/stable/2387512?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
bearproject.info/old/uploads/publications/A 28 Nuclear DNA.PDF
eebweb.arizona.edu/courses/ecol406r_506r/garcia-moreno1996-wolf.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11472538
researchgate.net/profile/Christopher_Kyle/publication/12035218_Genetic_structure_of_North_American_wolverine_Gulo_gulo_populations/links/0fcfd50ec27bb60633000000.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off with your kike bs

sage

>fpbp
>here's your (you)
Hope you feel better about yourself, user. Have a nice day!

I absolutely agree. I think we should all work towards the humanitarian goal of prosperity for all mankind, in all its forms and diversity.

To this end we must work towards fostering homelands for all distinct peoples, thus preserving the natural human diversity of Earth and enriching cultural value worldwide.

We need to incentivize people to breed and live among those who look and act like themselves, while maintaining sight on the goal of overall prosperity.

>i absolutely agree
>pol
SAGED and get THE FUCK OUT A.I. KIKE

To your point, people equate global prosperity with racemixing. While indeed, as more cultures are able to cross borders, if individual cultures are allowed to prosper internally, the less likely they'll seek to cross their borders to find opportunity. Global prosperity !== globalism!

>intellectual discussion
>Kurzgesagt
It's a fucking cartoon that dumbs-down stuff for children while sneaking in leftist rhetoric every few episodes. I'll bet you're a Rick & Morty fan too.

Here's my contribution towards egoistic altruism: If we removed all the nonwhites (aka leeches), the Earth would prosper.

Attached: 714dcecaf68c19d9481d363be9c3f8b71c49ced3d9816d513eea66ce28c39cac.jpg (1236x1872, 238K)

Not a kike, not A.I.

I actually think OP isn't bait. Im real, if you want to talk I'm here.

I hate subversion and critical theory as much as the next pollack...

>we need to establish and support shitskin homelands for them because they are incapable of doing so themselves
>we
>we
>we
>fellow white people
>we
fuck off and die, kike

Is this the white mans burden repackaged for mass consumption

Attached: TheWhiteMan'sBurden.png (640x447, 507K)

Attached: ghandi-altruism.png (850x400, 150K)

I think we can at least let them live where they came from, in their own manner.

>hey white people, it is your duty to support the subhuman niggers so that their population can explode while yours dwindles
you belong in an oven

Attached: zimbniggers.jpg (3904x1776, 1.24M)

Is correct, but people don’t understand forcing change and equality will never achieve it.

>If we removed all the nonwhites (aka leeches), the Earth would prosper.
this

Attached: blackrace36.png (1233x1809, 1.23M)

>dubs
Wow. Another user angry at Jews. You've accomplished so much with this post.

The thought of egoistic prosperity would actually counteract the need for social welfare. It would strive to educate people so that they can contribute more equally to productivity. Think about it like this: You can either have blacks cripple your economy, receiving free meals and shelters while mass-incarcerated, OR, you can create social reform and make them active, contributing members of your economy through education and job skills training. The choice should be obvious, but people who are blinded by bigotry tend to vote against their own best interests.

As for Rick & Morty: From the few episodes I've seen, I think it's casually brilliant, and the formula gets old quickly, but I wouldn't consider myself a fan.

You may *feel* this way, but egoistic altruism actually strives for shared responsibility.

>It would strive to educate people so that they can contribute more equally to productivity
impossible to do this with niggers. the only answer is genocide and/or segregation with no free resource flow to niggerland

Attached: nigabstract.png (697x8275, 1.87M)

>but people who are blinded by bigotry
>facts and statistics are raysiss

Attached: blackrace30.png (1600x900, 1.52M)

niggers aren't even human. why the fuck would i give a flying fuck about them?

researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01

Attached: nigspecies.png (546x548, 49K)

After telling us all how it is for the greater good that we help each other into prosperity, do you intend on telling us how one people over another even initialized this progress? before telling us we must share responsibility.

This is my actual position, I was just trying to prove a point.

>education will make people equal
No it won't, it's genetic.

>social reform will make blacks active, contributing members of your economy
Top fucking kek, you've clearly never been around a pack of blacks before. THIS IS THEIR NATURE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE THEM.

Attached: 1387778124929.png (843x843, 280K)

how much gasoline to burn a continent?

Attached: basedchink.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

LOL cheap airfare. not cheap in the states anyways

sage you jigger

Unironically kill yourself long nose

Attached: 1520611324753.jpg (118x120, 5K)

>fellow white people. we must spend our resources to help the poor starving africans...

Attached: 1511630058989.jpg (974x928, 281K)

>my fellow whites...

Attached: kikes.jpg (581x980, 165K)

>we white people really need to step up to feed the starving africans. israel help? they have their own problems to deal with oy vey it's anudda shoah

Attached: jew twitter.jpg (345x5000, 1.38M)

>the blacks and arabs are starving! we whites are far too prosperous in our own countries. we need to share the wealth and invite these downtrodden and underprivileged peoples into our lands

Attached: kikefaceberg.png (1048x724, 403K)

in short, your babyshit jewish tricks don't work here. go die in an oven.

Attached: whiteprof.png (758x518, 24K)

>if we waste resources on third worlders who will never develop and essentially exist only to breed, our world will improve!

This video makes a lot of assumptions

As if genocide is an actual viable solution in the 21st century. With all of our intellectual capacity, we use it to destroy one another. What makes you think that a modern genocide machine would stop at blacks?

Firstly, indigenous peoples are perfectly adapted to their environments. Otherwise, you've completely missed the point of raising the global standard of living.

Albert Einstein would disagree. He believed that if given equal opportunity, anyone could overcome racial disparity. Are you really going to argue with one of the greatest minds in modern history?
>appeal to authority
>pic related

Oh look...more haters of the Jews...what a pleasant surprise! Please show us all on the doll where George Soros touched you...

Could work if all human beings acted rationally.
However, the fact that african population is becoming unsustainably large destroys this idea.

>what makes you think a modern genocide machine would stop at blacks?

Lets hope it doesn't

>What makes you think that a modern genocide machine would stop at blacks?
i never said it would, sweetie

>Firstly, indigenous peoples are perfectly adapted to their environments
whoops it looks like whites were even more perfectly adapted to nigger environments. this is evident as the whites thrive there while the niggers starve. see:
>Albert Einstein
was not a biologist and died in the 1950s. genetics has progressed since then, brainlet

>Are you really going to argue with one of the greatest minds in modern history?
yup. nice use of appeal to authority fallacy, kike. try again nigger.

>Oh look...more haters of the Jews...what a pleasant surprise!
you ignored all the evidence of jews posing as whites to push narratives against whites like you're doing right now.

fuck off and die, kike

Attached: White_man_speedruns_african_tech_tree.webm (456x258, 2.73M)

>forgot pic

Even though the video in my OP states it quite clearly, I think the main point that every (presumable) white nationalist ITT is missing is the idea of supply and demand: If more people have a higher standard of living, it increases the demand to innovate new ways to meet or exceed the current standard of living, i.e.; think in terms of cancer research. Again, the video does a great job of explaining this if you actually watch it academically and not with your own personal political bent.

Attached: einstein_at_lincoln_university.jpg (253x199, 11K)

>Are you really going to argue with one of the greatest minds in modern history?
Yes. (((Einstein))) was clearly wrong or more-likely just lying about his actual opinions on race.

Blacks have had equal opportunity in the US for decades, in Haiti for centuries, and in Africa they had all the countless years before the Arabs/ Europeans arrived. They were always primitive/behind and they always WILL BE behind.

>The Lesson of Haiti:
youtube.com/watch?v=5IgBRBfB7EE

Attached: 1466703655812.png (800x1200, 920K)

Must watch refutal to similar video:
youtube.com/watch?v=Vq5hPUmsq90

giving money to africans only made their population explode, how exactly is in my best interest to overpopulate the planet with sub 80 iq nogs?

>If more people have a higher standard of living, it increases the demand to innovate new ways to meet or exceed the current standard of living, i.e.; think in terms of cancer research.
you're skipping economic steps. to give these subhumans a higher standard of living requires more input in the base necessities of life--food, shelter, water purification equipment, medical aid to cure basic diseases like cholera, etc.

in short, fuck off with your dishonest non-arguments you fucking KIKE. stop trying to get white people to take responsibility for the subhuman niggers. we already tried and they burn their own farms and food supplies down because they're 60-IQ niggers with no ability to plan for the future or to predict the consequences of their actions

Attached: blm-demand.jpg (439x411, 25K)

You are missing the simple fact that the races are different. Common sense (& modern genetics) does a great job of explaining this if you actually listen academically and not with your own political bent.

If you wont listen to me, perhaps you will listen to a BASED BLACK GUY.

>Race and Intelligence with Morgan Freeman:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5ROhCoKTIU

Attached: 1492766961885.png (1317x1652, 425K)

>If you wont listen to me, perhaps you will listen to a BASED BLACK GUY.
i would love to see this fucking kike try to refute dr. sowell

this is what happens when you give handouts to niggers liek the OP is suggesting:

youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8

here's looking at (You), you jew bastard.
don't forget that sage goes in options, folks

>Africa shithole meme
You should get out more...meet new kinds of people and visit new places before speaking in ignorance about them
youtube.com/watch?v=CgAk4MOcjMk

>africa is not a shithole!
>africans are unable to feed and take care of themselves! they need help!
are you even trying anymore, kike?

Attached: blackrace41.png (738x1244, 1.21M)

lmao at the op struggling to find arguments itt. i haven't seen niggers owned like this since before lincoln was pres

I don't think I have anything further to say if the simple concept of GREATER AVERAGE MEANS escapes you.

Let me ask you something: Which is worse...a low-IQ bushman who has animal-like tendencies, OR, a high-IQ white man who devotes his intellect to creating a nuclear warhead?

you've never had to live around the low-iq nigger, have you? if you did then the answer would be obvious

cya next thread, kike. i'll be there to annihilate your non-arguments

Attached: blackrace7.png (1537x769, 314K)

So you're saying that for all of his intellect, the high-IQ white man who's bent on nuclear proliferation is better for humanity than a sub-Saharan bushman? Or let me put it more colloquially for you: A "nigger" with an AK-47 is more likely to kill other blacks, and far more likely to be punished harshly for his crimes. How does this even remotely compare to white men who have all their vast IQ at their leisure that have purposed their knowledge to build weapons of mass destruction?

You are being woefully intellectually dishonest, user.

>implying it isn't
kek, then go move there (or to ANY black majority country) I dare you.

>go meet new people
I was born in Chicago faggot, I've certainly met more blacks than you ever have judging by your naiveté

>Africa isn't a country
WOAH....NO WAY?! YOU'VE BLOWN MY MIND!

Mate....what is the fucking point of coming here and making these obviously nonsensical/dishonest arguments? Are you just trying to waste our time like the rest of the shills? Are you unable to comprehend the obviously varied evolution between the different races of humanity? Are you just trolling for laughs? Are you nonwhite/ a mongrel? It's honestly baffling why you faggots continue to make these elementary & flawed arguments even though they've all been shot down 6 gorillion times before on this board (which you'd know if you'd lurked for awhile before posting like the dumbass newfaggot that you are).

Do you honestly think your propaganda cartoon is going to make any of us just toss aside everything we know & see about race and sing Kumbaya while nonwhites drag us back down into barbarism?

Attached: Architectual Racism.jpg (2065x820, 193K)

Exactly, having a stupid but (relativly) peacefully productive populace is better than having a smart but violent one. That is why the white man has to die.

t. jew

what happened to the white man bringing standard of living to apefrica with his advanced medical technology? now all whites can do is make nukes?

it's funny how you just switch your goalposts and definitions around to support your current non-arguments. you do this from post-to-post. dishonest kike. you're not fooling anyone here

Attached: blackrace2.jpg (1092x1220, 316K)

>this video was possible thanks to
>(((((Bill and Melinda gates fundation))))

not at all suspicious that they went full hard dick for commie shit and big pharma there

>it's funny how you just switch your goalposts and definitions around to support your current non-arguments. you do this from post-to-post. dishonest kike
i noticed this, too. the jew is utterly incapable of forming a single coherent argument but rather tries to tie contradicting arguments together. what a mess he is

>You are being woefully intellectually dishonest, user.
Get a fucking mirror.

Hurrrr some whites (actually it was JEWS like your boy Einstein who first noted and pushed the concept into reality, we merely inherited their legacy) invented nukes therefore whites are worse than animalistic bushmen!

Whites also invented nearly everything else of value (including the computer you're typing on, the internet this message is transmitting over, the vaccines that have kept you alive until this point, the country you're living in, and just about every other thing you can think of.

Attached: 1475893834018.png (630x630, 70K)

Attached: 1475893872819.jpg (1891x1131, 332K)

sage goes in options newfag

see
and
Also, thanks for assuming that since I use proper grammar that I haven't been lurking Sup Forums since 2007.

>moving goalposts
First of all, your capacity for self-flattery is equal parts sad and impressive. That said, how is it possible to debate with someone who doesn't even understand the fundamental, grade-school-simple principle concept that was presented in a friendly animation, even. You were the ones who artfully derailed the topic to be about pride and race, which I can see that you are happy to be full of. Meanwhile, I made the suggestion that the topic wasn't about the EXPLOITATION OF THE WHITE MAN'S ACCOMPLISHMENTS, and presented my allegory for nuclear proliferation to show you how the basis of your rebuttal are flawed and non-sequitur.

>I made the suggestion that the topic wasn't about the EXPLOITATION OF THE WHITE MAN'S ACCOMPLISHMENTS
right after you got btfo about them. keep shifting shifting shifting, kike. you are just another dishonest jew

Attached: 1505922114150.jpg (618x806, 139K)

>Egoistic Altruism
That's literally an oxymoron.

Though it is true that SOME socialization can lead to the benefit of individuals, that only works within a group of people with shared goals and values, a nation. A strong nation that insulates itself from undermining economic and social influences can be successful at helping to lift up the less capable (ie poor). A multicultural society has no cohesion and rather than positively helping people, you get gibs me dat and resentfulness.

I suspect OP would prefer globalism, where we try to make the entire planet a cohesive culture. This is impossible because different racial and cultural groups will always organize in favor of their groups. It's also unwanted because the only way to attain it would be to destroy all cultures by putting them in a globalist blender.

My bad, I was actually saging earlier but I thought that due to the level of assraping that OP is currently undergoing, it might be beneficial to keep the thread afloat for any lurking earnest newfags to witness. I'll go back to saging now.

Attached: 1513644257110.png (1008x760, 1.59M)

Riddle me this, white nationalists. The following is a copypasta, not my own:

>live in an essential ethnostate in europe
>white people killing white people like some kind of utopia
>decide to go to other continents to get away from other white people
>ship in blacks from africa, fuck some of them, make mixed children
>make them do slave labor - many of them "children" of whites
>tell them later to go back to africa even though they have european lineage dating back centuries

Also, how many of you would refuse medical treatment, financial advice, or legal counsel from a Jew? Just curious. Meanwhile, I guess since I'm a Jew now I'll have to go purchase a yarmulke.

see

>(((funded))) by bill gates foundation

>it might be beneficial to keep the thread afloat for any lurking earnest newfags to witness
i often do this, too. carry on, lad. newfags and lurkers need to see how easy it is to disassemble the kike's self-contradictory arguments about how the white man must save the niggers from themselves. what about the chinks, arabs, and etc? they'll tell you to go fuck yourself, kike bastards, just like we are.

fun fact: i had that exact same image loaded before i even saw your post. the hivemind is strong

you forgot the part where the niggers won't stop nogging

also, you don't get to blame slavery. i already blew you the fuck out here with dr. sowell's analysis:
good job ignoring evidence that proves you wrong again, dishonest kike

this
/thread

Nuclear proliferation & M.A.D. have been the most important factors in making conventional warfare obsolete. Your allegory is retarded.

Attached: ourworldindata_wars-after-1946-state-based-battle-death-rate-by-type.png (3000x2145, 192K)

>likes rick and morty
>muh einstein
>fails to post picture

Dude you're embarrassing yourself. And while Einstein was a good physicist, what makes you think he has anything to contribute to political philosophy?

You also seem to have overlooked race and IQ in several of your posts. Your video assumes that we are still in the industrial age. We are not. We are in the information age, where IQ is becoming continuously more important as automation makes low IQ jobs obsolete. Simply put, races with lower IQs won't be able to compete. Africa has been a shithole for forever, what makes you think attempting to raise them out of poverty will work? The colonizers tried that and it didn't. It certainly won't in the modern era where they lack a large population of high IQ people to compete.

Yes. Supply and demand is precisely the problem. These two things are uneven. 3rd world counties require much more resources to reach a western standard of living than the people living there are capable of producing, even if they magically get the productivity benefits of modern technology. It's actually a net loss.

>You also seem to have overlooked
he's just ignoring everything that proves him wrong

Unless our earth is infinately exapnding life here is still a zero-sum game.

Thats the biggest issue with jews. They either refuse to realize it due to their religion much like evangelicals think god wont let us kill ourselves so we shouldnt worry about that stuff, or actively try to immanentize the eschaton because they are the chosen people and the faster they think we reach armageddon the less time them and their people have to suffer the goyim while awaiting the riches of utopia.

I know. I'm trying to have an honest conversation with the guy regardless. I'm not even sure why.

when are you going to actually confront the other anons' evidence and arguments instead of dancing around them and presenting further self-contradictions?

i would love to know if you're doing this intentionally to try to fool the less intelligent people here or if you're really believing in your own hogwash. which is it? you are very obviously not presenting coherent arguments so it must be one or the other.

>Dude you're embarrassing yourself
Wow. Please remind me what life-altering reward I would get for winning the adoration of narcissistic nationalists on an Asian message board for paedophiles, again.

>You also seem to have overlooked race and IQ in several of your posts
You seem to take my ignoring of non-sequitur as my inability to grasp someone's self-righteousness. When any of you can actually speak to us improving our GREATER AVERAGE MEAN as a species, then I'd be happy to rebut your points.

Oh yikes I didn't watch the very end of that video. It's funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

You know, the same one that literally invented Common Core and is in favor of importing millions of poos to lower Microsoft's cost of labor at the expense of American workers and culture. There is an ulterior motive at work here OP.

... and you keep dancing

>non-sequitur
just because you can't argue against it doesn't make it a non-sequitur. race and iq go into their arguments in that you can't help the blacks in africa because their population will just keep exploding as they become a larger and larger resource sink with no output of their own.

>GREATER AVERAGE MEAN as a species, then I'd be happy to rebut your points.
another user already argued against this and you conveniently ignored his arguments like you're ignoring everyone who successfully argues against you. his post was here:

>you're skipping economic steps. to give these subhumans a higher standard of living requires more input in the base necessities of life--food, shelter, water purification equipment, medical aid to cure basic diseases like cholera, etc.
you just responded with a shitty meme response here:
you're doing yourself a great disservice by being as dishonest as you are

Why have you been doing everything you can to avoid having to confront the other guys' arguments and facts that counter what you say? I'm a brainlet and even I see what you're doing here.

Why are nonwhites Anymore leeches poor whites?

And why are we ignoring the massive leeches in the White House and just acting like the tiny ones are of any harm or impossible to reform to be symbionts.

IN A PROPER DEBATE, as outlined in the sticky it is NOT unusual to set boundaries that help either side focus on the subject of the topic at-hand. For example, in Presidential debates, moderators set the rules for engagement. I specified the parameters that I would respond to. If you ignored those parameters, it's less of my inability to argue against your point and more of either your lack of reading comprehension skills or need to antagonize and disparage me as an honorary projection of your bigotry.

I even gave you and out if you felt the racial parameter was necessary to make your counter-argument.

I suggest you go back and review my OP, and it is my fault for entertaining non-sequitur bait in my own thread, which I would regret if I felt there was anything personally to gain by this exercise beyond my own morbid curiosity.

You're wasting your time trying to insult me, as I don't have single picture of a cartoon preteen stored on my device.

>Why are nonwhites Anymore leeches poor whites?
see:
especially see:
you could try bothering to read the thread before posting

I did rebut your greater average mean (which is a redundant phrase by the way) argument. I said flooding 3rd word companies with capitol REDUCES global prosperity because that capitol goes to waste in those countries. Money would be better spent investing in people who can actually make proper use of it.

>flooding 3rd word companies with capitol REDUCES global prosperity because that capitol goes to waste in those countries. Money would be better spent investing in people who can actually make proper use of it.
this

You say, while assuming third world era never will develop.

>third world era never will develop.
see:

I've seen those tired arguments always made from cooked stats before. They always make some active disinformation tactic or rely on some late 19th century pseudoscientific claptrap.

Not an argument

>the more people on Earth who prosper, the greater everyone will prosper. Unless you insist on being closed-minded and onl

No shit faggot. Cooperation when done correctly is a positive sum game. But then you have people that are net detractors on everyone around them because of Low-IQ, poor impulse control, and aggressive nature. Most of those people happen to be shitskins(though there are still plenty of white subhumans out there).
If Jamal and Tyrone burn down the neighborhood how is that a net gain for the system?

>reddit spacing
>i'm just le better debater than you
>weird assurance that he doesn't have an oddly specific type of porn
user, don't tell us not to insult you when you ignore our arguments and make it so easy to do so.

>tired arguments always made from cooked stats
you should try refuting them instead of just dismissing them. you fell for that kike brainwashing

Attached: yuri.jpg (480x704, 235K)

no we can't. Humanity isn't civilized yet. We're not done with out evolution to "just" society.

Applying coal to a non functioning engine is a waste of time and resources, better for you to upgrade the working one than all the other ones at the same time.

youtu.be/DzAUzqgFGE4

You are the one who fell for the race scam. Calhoun's writings are really the gift that just keeps on giving.

>studies that i don't agree with are fake

Attached: 1518023954566.png (800x800, 84K)

I don't see any reason to believe shitty MSPaint stats.

>writings
you forgot your facts, statistics, studies, evidence, and arguments again, sweetie

Attached: blackrace44.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

>implying Sup Forums isn't fake news

So I should take your same defeatist posture and let the lowest examples of society determine the overall gain that could be had if we set better examples of how we could all net profit through increasing the demand for quality of life?

I wouldn't argue that, but in the same context, by improving the efficiency of the working coal engines, either the cost of coal will reduce OR a newer, better, more cost-effective and environment-friendly alternative could emerge. THAT IS THE POINT.

>race scam
(1997) Barbujani et. al., find a human genetic distance of ,155. There are no recognized subspecies.

jhered.oxfordjournals.org/content/92/5/398.long

(2001) Kim et. al., find an Asian dog genetic distance of ,154. There are eleven recognized subspecies.

(1994) Roy et. al., find a North American coyote genetic distance of ,107. There are nineteen recognized subspecies.

(2002) Schwartz et. al., find a Canadian lynx genetic distance of ,033. There are three recognized subspecies.

rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/281/1786/20133222

(2014) Jackson et. al., find a humpback whale genetic distance of ,12. There are three recognized subspecies.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18466230

(2008) Lorenzen, Arctander & Siegismund find a plains zebra genetic distance of ,11. There are five recognized subspecies.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12969463?dopt=Abstract

(2003) Pierpaoli et. al., find a European wildcat genetic distance of ,11. There are three recognized subspecies and five biogeographic groups according to (Mattucci et. al., 2016).

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03382.x/abstract

(2007) Lorenzen et. al., find a Kob antelope genetic distance of ,11. There are two to three recognized subspecies.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1439-0388.2003.00384.x/abstract

(2003) Jordana et. al., find a south European beef cattle genetic distance of ,068. There are eighteen recognized subspecies.

>race scam
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article/file?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.0010070&type=printable

jstor.org/stable/2460058?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14655871

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.174.698&rep=rep1&type=pdf

sociology.as.nyu.edu/docs/IO/1043/2008_Reconstructing_Race_in_AJS.pdf

collegium.hrvatsko-antropolosko-drustvo.hr/_doc/Coll.Antropol.28(2004)2_907-921.pdf

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1548-1433.2009.01076.x/abstract

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/on-the-concept-of-race-in-chinese-biological-anthropology-alive-and-well.pdf

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/tea.3660290308/abstract

bio.miami.edu/mccracken/reprints/condor-113-747.pdf

pnas.org/content/92/10/4259.full.pdf

science.sciencemag.org/content/347/6228/1352

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11815945

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC534810/pdf/pbio.0020442.pdf

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180234/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3951706/

(1997) Wise et. al., show that the genetic variability within humans is 0,776. There are zero recognized human subspecies.

mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/14/7/707.short

>race scam
(1997) Wise et. al., find a chimpanzee genetic variability of ,63. There are four recognized subspecies.

researchgate.net/profile/Warren_Johnson3/publication/227663576_Phylogenetics_genome_diversity_and_origin_of_modern_leopard_Panthera_pardus/links/53ecffa80cf2981ada112c1a.pdf

(2001) Uphyrkina et. al., find a leopard genetic variability of ,58. There are thirteen recognized subspecies.

uff.br/gefras/artigo 83.pdf

(2001) Eizirik et. al., find a jaguar genetic variability of ,739. There are nine recognized subspecies.

eebweb.arizona.edu/courses/Ecol406R_506R/PUMA_for_Culver_lect.pdf

(2000) Culver et. al., find a puma genetic variability of ,52. There are six recognized subspecies.

(2002) Schwartz et. al., find a Canadian lynx genetic variability of ,66. There are three recognized subspecies.

jstor.org/stable/2387512?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

(1998) Paetkau et. al., find a North American brown bear genetic variability of ,5275. There are nineteen recognized subspecies.

bearproject.info/old/uploads/publications/A 28 Nuclear DNA.PDF

(2000) Waits et. al., find a Scandinavian brown bear genetic variability of ,687. There are nineteen recognized subspecies.

eebweb.arizona.edu/courses/ecol406r_506r/garcia-moreno1996-wolf.pdf

(1996) Garcia-Moreno et. al., find a coyote genetic variability of ,629. There are nineteen recognized subspecies. They further find a Gray wolf genetic variability of ,574. There are thirty-seven recognized subspecies.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11472538

(2001) Girman et. al., find an African wild dog genetic variability of ,643. There are five recognized subspecies.

researchgate.net/profile/Christopher_Kyle/publication/12035218_Genetic_structure_of_North_American_wolverine_Gulo_gulo_populations/links/0fcfd50ec27bb60633000000.pdf

Read resp. Listen to “The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion“
... and shit bricks.
It's all in there. It's from 1901 resp 1905 but it's ALL in there.
It's also in there, how it's all gonna end ...
You find it on yube.
It will change your live.
I still havent stomached it.
And no it cannot be a forgery because it was created and even published after it leaked BEFORE it all started happening as layed out in the protocols. The process is ongoing and what we see now is the last phase of destruction of the states, before they start the total revolution sumiltaneously in all countries in the west, then the total starvation, then the absolute ultraautoritarian regime led by them.

Again.: learn / listen / read the protocols n shit bricks forever.