Why aren't people racist irl? I've never actually seen racial conflict outside of this board

Why aren't people racist irl? I've never actually seen racial conflict outside of this board

Attached: 1511543808293.jpg (470x626, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w5kkWjw5VGk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you get fired instantly by boss jew

you're retarded

Because no one can just have that kind of disagreement. Someone will overhear and start preaching equality bullshit and a crowd will gather and soon there will be two dozen virtue signalers ready to tear you down.

t. ithappenedtome

This right here senpai same shit happened to me and it didn’t matter how niggish they are they always will win with normies because of muh virtues

youtube.com/watch?v=w5kkWjw5VGk

Attached: -WNCe2Ks90OAeb8halD_HA.jpg (640x462, 70K)

Being racist irl is a death wish at the most, a large hospital bill at the least.

I once refused to see an Indian doctor. I got really loud with the nurse

No it isn't, you are just a faggot pussy, go be a turbovirgin somewhere else.

Stereotyping is ingrained naturally and necessary, it’s the reason we could take a one look at an emu and run before it viciously starts a war

Attached: 3E677C48-DDFA-4836-BC3F-CBBA6B9EBD7E.jpg (183x275, 21K)

I wonder if most people are actually red pilled but because of the media and the social conditioning they hide they're true believes. There's a poem about it, actually.
>She had blue skin
>And so did he
>He kept it hid
>And so did she
>They searched for blue
>Their whole life through
>Then passed right by
>And never knew
Short but nice poem
But then again, it was written by someone who goes by the name Shel (((Silverstine)))

>Be me
>Your average racist 1488 Sup Forumsack
>Boss comes to me
>He had to do some dude's customer service because reasons
>He starts with: "I am not racist, but..."
>I look at him: "It's fine, I'm probably more racist than you, speak up your mind"
>"I swear I am not racist" and he starts talking shit about minorities
>"The more you'll do customer service, the more racist you'll become"
People are racist in real life, they're just in denial or scared to speak up. Most of the time, they're in denial. You just have to awaken it.

Because alt-righters and right-wingers are pussies that hide on YouTube and Sup Forums, their little safe spaces.

i see racist people all the time because i work construction and spics are the fucking worst and every white guy hates working with them. just the other day the contractor for the house we were wiring was going off about how some nigger kept fucking up his deliveries

If you haven't noticed people are fakes and lairs in real life
Its called being civil

I'm not really racist mate and have plenty of friends from all races, creeds and walks of life, but I'll admit that I've called a black guy a nigger once. Not nigga, as in homie/dog/whatever, but an actual nigger. In my defense, he was being a double fucking nigger and if he's be white, he'd be a fucking trailer trash cracker.

no there's racist non-whites here too but you don't see them irl either

This monkey subhuman fucking nigger walked by me today. He said something in his unintelligible monkey babble. I lost it and called what he was, and worthless nigger. Told that fucker. I hate niggers so god damn much

spics are racist all the time because they arent afraid of full on race war with niggers

this

>i see racist people all the time because i work construction
True
I'm a Journeyman and I hear racist shit all the time when at work or in the bar hanging out.
most of the time when people are around others who are overly sensitive they don't want to be belligerent and hide their people level, because you know that's what civil people do.

This. Everyone has racist urges and reflexes and beliefs, but are in denial about it. It's why you can't have a convo with most people about it without it getting way more emotional than other topics.

>be in bar
>two brit tourists come in and sit next to me
>start having political discussion
>we are total opposites
>but have a cheerful conversation
>I buy beer
>they buy shots
>they hate Nigel
>are amazed I know who Sadiq Khan is
>they don't think he is a problem at all
>tell them about muslim issues here
>mostly little things
>like no booze/pork lanes at grocery stores
>they agree that's not fair
>invite them to go shooting later that week
>they never shot a gun and are excited
>drunk us can't figure out how to text each other
>MORE DRINKS
>"hey user what other problems does the US have?"
>I think
>"well 60% of crime is committed by 14% of the population"
>guy at the end of the bar stands up
>(yelling but I'm not going to caps lock)
>"I've heard enough of this bullshit, talking about guns and assault rifles and shit..."
>blah blah blah he yells about trump and calls me a nazi
>in moments the bartender joins in and more and more of the bar is turning against me
>brits try and come to my defense but I tell them to chill
>whisper to one that this is the state of america now and leave
>can't go back to that bar

if youve never seen racial problems outside of Sup Forums youve never left your house once

Move out of your sheep fucking first world sheltered soynation.

But there are barely any of them, and they're cucks to alt-righters.

Because racists have no place in society.

Attached: 1521262327891.jpg (750x651, 94K)

>Why aren’t people racist irl?
The women express it passive-aggressively and the men are soyboys.

Take that faggot flag off

I leave my house all the time and walk around the city. Where the hell do I have to look?

Go poo somewhere else

Because these people are all keyboard warrior bumholes

What would be the point? The DOTR will come, better to edge and enjoy the climax.

Because racists are not what libtards NEED them to be (as in some spergy faggot looking funny at niggers) but rather good citizens that know about etiquette and manners.

I work for a big sports company and even the foreign workers talk shit about economic/illegal migrants.

The Anglo is right guys

I frown at muslims, particularly the ones in full ninja garb. I also boycott poaki takeaways, except if I'm really drunk and no where else is open

Poos are some of the most deeply bigoted people in earth. You guys treat niggers in your own country like shit. So when superior races treat you guys like shit, it’s karma bitch.

poo

why don't sperm whales mate with humpback whales?

They both are mammals and bleed the same color?

Attached: 1485693907674.webm (720x404, 840K)

I live in the south and trust me I deal with racist blacks constantly and they have no problem displaying it in public.

I work at a call center for tech support and was called by an intersectional feminist. She had an altercation at the local store with another customer and things escalated to a point where cops were being called. She wanted to file complaint. I asked her what the other customer told her, then what she responded. She didn't tell me either thing and went on to explain how she is human and has a PhD. I ask her what her field is and she can't even tell me that. I tell her I can't do much about her situation if she isn't telling me her whole story and that we'd investigate with our employees of what exactly happened. She said I would understand her because I sounded black (I'm not), and when she realized I was trying to get to the truth she said I wasn't.
Niggers just lie and complain.

They are, difference is that if your opinion differs from that of your political dictators they will do anything they can to silence you and their drones will destroy your home and beat you up while the brainwashed masses praise them as progressive..
And then they hide behind freedom of speech but that freedom is only for the leftist drones and not for anyone with a different opinion, that’s racist and punished.

I work with a ton of first nations Indians. I'm friends with them but they are the most racist cunts of all. They honestly believe white people are racist for shooting at Indians when Indians break into white people houses and cars. They think theft is no biggie, unless it's a white man who """stole""" land hundreds of years ago in which case REEEEEEEE

Attached: Scratch.jpg (572x303, 144K)

Get back to work, Rajeev.

Attached: angery6.png (397x517, 108K)

>I am not racist, but...

This one to me is hilarious, people are so afraid.

Then I go on a tirade about racism being a natural evolutionary tactic, that it's not hateful...and even if it was, who the fuck are you to try and tell me how to feel, why should I suppress my natural emotions? Then I'll start talking about Trotsky and the Bolsheviks and the use of the word racism and who benefits from it and why.

>I am not racist, but...

It's honestly one of the best opportunities to give people a little mental shake out of their comfort zones, and to get them to question their indoctrination. Best part of my day when I hear it.

Attached: 1516215613850.jpg (758x960, 83K)

fucking everybody is racist lol, even the blacks. They’re probably the most racist people and it is acceptable in western society for them to be openly racist. Being racist doesn’t make you inherently correct. If you buy into delusion because it satisfies your opinions without doing your own actual research, you are a sheep. There are tons of valid reasons to be racist but people often choose the wrong reasons.

I see racism against whites regularly because it's socially acceptable. against other things people are too scared to speak up usually but it's there. I've heard some hilarious anti-nigger rants from people when hitchhiking.

People I know in real life all hide their power level to some extent

Can confirm. I work with them, too. Most I see are addicts and have been from a pretty young age. Their parent(s) had addiction problems. The cycle continues.

Last one I had seen was in some gang. He had been shot four times and was covered in gang tattoos. Couldn't have been more than 21-25 years old.

Then that flag is by proxy.

>fired
They go to jail in his shithole country.

Try being around some colored people.

People in my department at university aleays act all progressive and shit until i came along and acted based and redpilled. Now people go around naming the jew and telling feminists to go make them a sandwich. People are followers

Plenty of racism irl

Attached: Blacks-Beating-Up-White-Man.jpg (372x364, 34K)

I work a white nationalist, a black guy, a hapa, an autistic mexican kid, a Jew from isreal, a Romanian guy and a set of paki twins. Surprisingly everyone works well together expect the black guy. Any racial outburst we have about racism have is usually from him calling someone racist because they want him to work.

Oh and one time the twins called him a nigger for sleeping in his lift.

>why would people not speak their mind in a PC society that takes pleasure in destroying people's lives over trivial bullshit

Attached: house-gif.gif (500x282, 297K)

What I learned from working construction is that spics are the most racist group of people out there. No one hates blacks more than Mexican men, however I've seen quite a few of their women burn coal.

Ive seen a black dude steal food from a christian food bank and the owner went absolutly off on him telling him to get his "nigger thieving ass" off his property. All the black dude kept saying was "whztever man whatever".

Wow, I've never heard of a pajeet who got into gang banging. Ever single pajeet I've met has been very focused on education. Hell, I think I've only met 2 indians who even smoked weed and drank alcohol, every other one was really straight and narrow.

You pussies need to stand up to the pc police irl. They crumble when people stop caring about their opinions and most people will hail you as a hero for making it ok to be honest in public

not a lot of African American where you're at I assume. I've never encountered people more racist than African Americans

Bullshit. What do you think BLM is? You are blind racial conflict against whites.

You're a retard.

this unironically is why i dont leave my house, i know this will happen, what do user

>cracker
Probably the least offensive racial slur ever. Basically a compliment when you think about it

Because most posters on Sup Forums are skinny NEET faggots who'd never actually do anything besides buy a MAGA hat. You want to see real action? Join a local militia

you first mutt

>I've never actually seen racial conflict outside of this board

Attached: nigger fight3.webm (320x240, 1.23M)

I'd argue that the majority or afraid of the legal and social consequences of venting out their real thoughts on minorities. You really cannot attack the system directly by yourself. You have to do it subtetly from the inside.

I work at a based af local print shop owned and operated by white men. We banter about racist shit all day and talk about how niggers are ruining the area around us. You just need to use dog whistles like “this neighborhood aint what it used to be” to test the waters with some people.

Attached: E109B017-CF25-44A3-8B29-9E6210C82855.png (642x716, 377K)

why is he using our banner?