Saekano

Full summary out on Magmavalon. Now that it's all over, I think we can agree that Megumi is best girl.

>“Wherever you aim for or how things turn out, I...well, maybe not physically, but I’ll be there, together with you. I’ll accept whatever path you take.”
>“For that, I chose to be flat. I decided to stay flat and unchanging, no matter what happens. I decided that no matter where you flew off to, I’d be there, with the same feelings I have now.”
>“...I decided to keep loving you.”

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/U1s9u
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still boring as fuck.

Utaha a best.

Eriri a shit.

>ha ha she's boring!

You people are the worst.

What a bore.

I WANNA FUCK UTAHA

Get in line.

Ignore the Eriritards. Their salt will never stop.

Eriri a best.
Megumi a cute.
Utaha a shit.

Every girl > eriri

I don't prefer Megumi to be my main heroine. She is just...dull for me.

What is Utaha without her pantyhose?

Utaha = shit
Utaha without pantyhose = even shittier

What is Eriri without her blonde twintails and ZR? An unpolished shit.

I think most will at least agree Megumi and Eriri are better characters and heroine material than Utaha who has inferior moe, growth, and a contrived romantic development.

Still a generic kuudere.

>Eriri not best when she has the best development

>dat body
Damn. How can Erishit even compete

This.

So Megumi wins by pulling a Luigi?

She just stays 'there" for MC and... wins?

I have not and will not read the novels (or will watch S2) so is my summary correct?

Eriri is best at getting BTFO. Eririfags are best at deluding themselves into believing shit nobody else will agree with.

Felt like an ironic end to me. One that was out of left field and only wanted to satisfy the meta rather than fit the story.

No, Megumi makes advances on Tomoya in her own way.

>Utaha is best at getting BTFO*

>The feelings that I harbor toward Eriri… are something that even I can’t completely understand.
>Even if she is a lot better than myself, I will always think that she is not good enough in my eyes.
>Even if I wish for her to be better than anyone else, I always wanted her to stay under me.
>Filled with worry as she fell into a slump, I found comfort in the fact that she stagnated.
>As she escaped her shell and improved herself, I could only swallow my impatience at the sight of being left behind.
>…I fell in love with someone for the first time since I’m born, and hated someone for the first time since I’m born.
>“But, but…”
>“Hm?”
>“I think, I’ll have to put things in order and talk it out with Eriri one day…”
Tomoya and Eriri's relationship is more complicated and interesting than everything Utaha has combined. And Tomoya loved Eriri once and his feelings for her is still complex even if it isn't love now. Utaha has nothing.

But why would anyone want Tomoya? Everyone, even the girls are aware he's pathetic.

Why do Eririfags like to talk about development when they are the first ones to call the series boring and dull? You don't try to understand the series or the characters. Your opinion means jack. Most actual LN readers will agree that Megumi was the best character overall.

The Utahafag from the last thread who denied that they didn't have a simple relationship must be killing himself now.

But most of Eriri's role was pushed thanks to Utaha.

I am less mad now thanks.
Megumi is the only really developed character in that show anyway

Watch S2. Utaha wins.

Generalization and assumption much? Opinions shouldn't be based on popularity so that's a terrible way to argue.

Megumi likes how normal he is and how comfortable she is around him.

>Delusional Utahafag is doing that again

>Eriri not best when she has the best development
An opinion that most people will never agree with. You shouldn't be surprised that Eriri isn't ranked first for them.

>when they are the first ones to call the series boring and dull?

Utahafags do that.

I don't see other girls getting kisses with Tomoya in the anime. She won the game.

No it wasn't.

What is volume 7, GS1 and GS3?

Nope. Utahafags are the second biggest faction among LN readers for a reason, and they overlap with Megumifags the most.

That wasn't my post, but Eriri being best is an opinion I share, albeit for more reasons than just having best development.

Why do you care so much about what most people think anyways? Are you the type who changes his opinion like a bandwagon hopper?

>not consensual

Second biggest in context means little when Megumi is vastly more popular. Utaha didn't even make it to the top 20 in the LN poll when Megumi was in top 10. Utaha appeals to waifufags and they don't have to like the story or series. In fact, they would be the first to complain since Utaha has the worse treatment and is always dead last in the race.

Utaha is more popular among the anime crowd.

With results like that, I wouldn’t be surprised.
Still Eriri > Utaha

>normalfag and casual poll
Makes sense.

>imgur.com/a/U1s9u

Scans of the V13 side stories.

>Tomoya's first kiss was with Eriri in elementary school.
>Utaha was Kurehito's favorite girl in V2, Eriri was his favorite by V6
>Egoistic Lily was supposed to have an original story but various things happened and it got canned

Megumin toes are so cute, I so want to suck them.

My point is that Eririfags are known for dissing the series the most in the fanbase, and they are also the only ones who like to bring up "development", "writing", etc, when they praise their girl. They pretend to be neutral and critical with those "opinions", but they are just loud. Most other fans don't need to constantly justify their opinions with those arguments, especially when the times it's been argued against the development or writing of other characters, particularly Megumi, their opinions aren't that strong anymore and lose, because actual LN readers know the story/characters better and their arguments have more weight to them.

>but various things happened and it got canned
In other words no one gave a shit about Eriri.

He's a bit better now.

“…Hey, Eriri.”

“Hm?”

“Sorry.”

“Even if you say that, there are so many things you should be apologizing for that come to mind that I can’t tell which one it is. Is this for losing to Fields Chronicle XIII? Or for getting me to work at the camp last month? Or for dragging me to your circle in the first place?”

“…Not all of them. In fact, I don’t think all of those things you mentioned are bad at all.”

“That selfishness of yours always ticks me off everytime.”

“I’m not talking about what happened in these recent years.”

“…”

“I’m sorry, Eriri… For not being able to become your rival ten years ago.”

“…”

“I’m sorry for being jealous when you keep improving yourself… and giving up on catching up to you.”

“Tomoya…”

“I’m sorry, Eriri… For not being your ally ten years ago. I was too fixated on being an otaku that I prioritized my own pride over your feelings.”

“Stop it…”

“I’m sorry, Eriri… For not being able to become your best friend ten years ago. Sorry for blaming everything on you and leaving your side.”

“I said stop.”

Eriri is showing a painful expression as she looks at Tomoya.

“Why are you saying those things now…”

“Sorry.”

“Why are you apologizing?”

“The me at that time was an unsightly brat who couldn’t understand people’s feelings and didn’t care about my friend, a bad otaku in its own right…”

“I was also that way. Even though I understood people’s feelings, I was still a self-righteous and cowardly kid, a bad girl in its own right…”

“Even so, I should have tried my best… I should have tried my best in the right direction. That’s why, I’m really sorry after all.”

“…I can’t really stand that sort of self-satisfaction.”

“Well, you’ve got a point…”

Tomoya who has been crying all this time strangely has a refreshed look on his face, while Eriri wears a painful expression.

“Despite everything that has happened, thank you for becoming my friend again…

Thank you for joining my circle even after becoming this good.

Thank you, Eriri.”

“Shut up.”

That's a lot of assumption and undoubtedly selective generalization. If I didn't know any better, you're basing all of that off waifu/shipping war that is common within this fanbase. That's an entirely different matter and is restricted to the girls since that's what most fans here care about.

Eriri and Tomoya's childhood conflict which is probably the second most prominent conflict in the story that shaped the personality of Eriri and had a great impact of Tomoya lacks completely of Utaha. The events of V7 happened because Akane only wanted Eriri, and then Utaha decided to join her. Eriri and Megumi's frienship was pivotal to GS2, V7 and V12, to the point of having two covers dedicated to them. Eriri and her rivalry with Izumi also lacks of Utaha too. GS3 main illustration and one of the it's main plot points is Eriri accepting her loss. Tomoya actually loved Eriri and had a major influence in him, not only as a creator but also as a person. The only heroines who mattered were Eriri and Megumi, Utaha was just a decoy, even V13 has her in denial about Tomoya having feelings for her just because he liked her novels.

He's still a faggot for forgiving Erishit after she betrayed him twice

t.butthurt Utahafag

>"So, last question, 'what's going to happen to you guys from now on?'"
>"We can't answer that now. After all, an offer for a sequel came a long time ago."
>"...does he really feel like ending this series?"

Saekano Closing Chapter soon?

I don't want more WA2. I want more Saekano.

>assumption
I speak for all the time I've been here, so not really. Really, most Eririfags and Utahafags have never been huge fans of the series itself in general, but Eririfags take the cake when it comes to bash it outside their girl, while at the same time, outside waifuwars, they love to praise their girl for development and writing as if they have actually read the LN. Any LN reader would know that that's not true without needing to praise Megumi's writing every time like Eririfags do. This is my point.

Only if Eriri and Utaha find new boys to obsess over.

Megumi looks very cute wearing all kinds of hats.

>doesn't hate Megumi for taking Tomoya
>recognizes she was also at fault for what happened in elementary school
>fully gives up on Tomoya

How can anyone deny how good her development is?

>Implying that Utahafags aren't the same.

Mayu is the best actually. New chapter came out, any idea what she says?

>fully gives up on Tomoya
>still begs for his dick when drunk

Utaha is being forced to write an Ange end to coincide with S2 of Pure Love Hectopascal. Mayu is mad Tomoya is just letting that happen.

Utahafags never say things like 'Utaha is the best written' or 'Utaha has the best development'.

That was a comic moment and she was drunk, Utaha did the same. And unlike her, Eriri accepted that she lost and didn't try to rape anyone.

Because even they don't believe that.

She's the typical harem loser that has no choice but to accept that she was outclassed by the winner.

Because no one in their right mind would say that. Utaha only got one cover in Part 2, on the universally agreed worst volume, and the rest of the series was the Eriri and Megumi show.

Thus they avoid looking like pretentious smartasses.

>A character who finally matured and recognized when one is at fault is a bad thing
Utahafas don't care about characters and story.

I know that there are some retards out there but that is just an opinion and people like you react like crazy, Eriri is far for being perfect but she has interesting conflicts with some characters in the story and the way that her character somewhat mirrors Megumi is a nice touch by Maruto. People here claim that Utaha has the best body, shit on Eriri whenever a someone write about her, and the whole thing about "KM is better than the main series" thing.

>outside their girl
Recent examples? I'm pretty sure they don't bash it like Utahafags do who shills KM and flame the series since they gave up on it.

>people like you react like crazy
I'm just pointing out an annoying pattern that Eririfags have. At least opinions about best body, face, design, etc, are 100% subjective and even then, they aren't posted as often.

And why are you implying that someone who thinks that Eriri was better written than Utaha or Megumi is an objetive matter? Is their perception of her character after all.

Volume 13. Most Utahafags were okay with the finale and didn't dispute Megumi being the rightful winner. Eririfags on the other hand resorted to their old tricks and called the series boring, dull, etc. Even in this thread you can still see them doing that.

>annoying pattern that Eririfags have.
I find this
way more repetitive and annoying.

Except that Utahafags did the same thing after and before vol 13 while admitting that KM was better.

Post cute Eriri to make up for it.

If it were a mere matter of perception, they wouldn't need to use objective measures like writing and development. Like, it's a fact that Utaha didn't undergo any significant development, but people still like her character for her personality.

Utahafags criticized concrete points about the series, they never generalized it as wholly dull, uninteresting or boring like Eririfags have loved to do since the dawn of time.

Quotes? I was in the volume 13 threads and didn't see any Eririfag associated post criticized the series.

Some Eriritards can be pretentious like every waifufag but everyone is like that and people doesn't need to write IMO every time they comment on something.

>Like, it's a fact that Utaha didn't undergo any significant development, but people still like her character for her personality.
And I'm glad that you recognize that but the thing is that the majority of your fanbase doesn't.

>Utahafags are fallen angels from heaven while Eiriritards are a demonic bunch of succubus.
Try to be more objective the next time.

>annoying patterns
>compared to Utahafags who always shitpost, whine, start fanbase war, and bait Eririfags and even Megumifags at times, etc
Why is it always you? You are an Utahafag pretending to be a neutral Megumifag when it's obvious as fuck you are an Utaha apologist. Most people know that Utahafags are the worst poster for more than a year. That's not going to change no matter how hard you try to shift the blame.

You missed the points completely but okay. Utaha is still more popular than Eriri.

Utahafags indeed used to be the neutral party before they got involved in the shitfling. Eririfags have been a 100% constant in every shitstorm we've had.

>muh popularity
So you don't have more arguments? Okey. Eriri is still more important than Utaha.

>muh popularity

Even in Part 2 Eriri got two consecutive covers. She is the most relevant heroine behind Megumi and isn't relegated to mostly comedy relief like Utaha is. Utahafags wish their girl had that kind of importance.

>Utahafags
>Neutral

Sorry, my mind has learned to filter generic shitposts and I don't acknowledge them so I don't need to apologize for any shitposter. I'm talking about Eririfags' obnoxious posting patterns.

>series is pretty much over
>people still arguing about the girls
Never change Sup Forums

>I'm talking about Eririfags' obnoxious posting patterns.
But why you ignore this?

Why he is the one who apologized? Sometimes i don't get how this LN portrait the drama.

You were the one who moved the goalpost from objective measures of writing to the falsehood about Utaha not being liked by the majority, so I corrected you on that.

>I wasn't here for 2015 to mid-2016.

>writing to the falsehood about Utaha not being liked by the majority
Except that it wasn't me. Keep trying.

The second post is an Eririfag most likely but I ignored it as well.

Nice convenient excuse, Utahafag. Why don't you stop pretending and just go back to spamming lel Eiritard and typical a shit and raving on about popularity like you always do?