What are your thoughts on Ku Klux Klan ? Whatever modern or historical

What are your thoughts on Ku Klux Klan ? Whatever modern or historical

Attached: KKK.jpg (720x578, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atf.gov/careers/becoming-special-agent
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

probably full of fbi now

I want to join them.
Because mountain niggers and jews are subhumans and I hate all of them.

Attached: b0d.png (680x669, 175K)

Attached: Thumb Up.jpg (740x580, 67K)

The only true racist. they disgust me.

I watch modern KKK documentaries and I agree with them on the points they make.

The main problem is they have a terrible history and even after trying to make their image more appealing, it's just not possible.

Fed honeypot.

Same thing with most militias considered "dangerous" by the government.

the alt-right is the same as the KKK, a democrat sponsored divide and jewish conquer meme made to discredit anyone that's white and wants to support their own kind

Its just a bunch of democrats

Im alt right in terms of beliefs and political views. Wouldn't call myself that though, but its fun to say I am to piss off fags

50% boomers and 50% CIA niggers.

They were the militant wing of the democrat party. Every election year, the media scours the trailer parks for any that are left. They are then asked "do you support the minority loving democrats or the evil racist republicans?"
The klansman then says "The racist one, I guess".
And the media run a 24-7 "Klan supports republican" newscycle.
Effectively still doing their original role of supporting democrats.

You need a support group?

They killed my great grandfather for defending a black man, ultimately leaving my great grandmother widowed and unable to carry on running the farm.

They were the ANTIFA of their time.

Used the exact same tactics
Had the silent backing of the democratic party

Only difference is they actually murdered people.

Attached: 1476113809700.png (258x330, 99K)

There is nothing wrong with "racism"

Depending on the period your talking about they had the explicit backing of the Democratic Party.

Good, she deserved it for trying to save a nigger.

Once the enforcement arm of the Dixiecrats now a bunch on inbred whiggers that don't understand how to convey a message.

>What are your thoughts on Ku Klux Klan ?
Pointy hoods look stupid.

>mistake kkk for cattle rustlers
>die defending your bull

Attached: 111006021254_Hank-Williams-Jr.640..jpg (640x360, 37K)

atf.gov/careers/becoming-special-agent

FUCK the KKK!!!
>inb4 ok nigger
wrong!!
CHINA still OWNS your white ass!!!

Where can I get some good quality KKK robes?
asking for a friend.

So not much difference then.
Just a bunch of low IQ useful idiots who use political violence to intimidate the opposition of the democratic party

Attached: Rep-Keith-Ellison-with-his-new-discovery.jpg (800x562, 54K)

Just get a Christian capirote :^)

Attached: mineKKKRAFt.png (424x576, 239K)

Jewish group from day 1. Antifa equivilent from weimar for the democratic party. Was used as scapegoat for white nationalism and boogeyman. now just a joke that doesnt even really exist outside larps.

Attached: jewsLeaderofKKK.jpg (902x461, 136K)

useless boogie man they dragged out of the closet

Attached: 1520904525751.png (1264x852, 1.14M)

Attached: 1521379863796.jpg (1200x416, 71K)

Attached: Just 2 boyz.jpg (1280x718, 173K)

Just finished watching a documentary about the Oklahoma City bombing and the events leading up to it. You want to start a militia, fine by me. Mix it with religion and doomsday talk, understand the precedent set at Ruby Ridge and Waco. I would recommend convincing a far larger swathe of citizens next time instead of just a 100 or so. Like Civil War level support before you try and take on Uncle Sam. Also don't be a dumb fucker who kills innocent children and other good people. This won't convince people to join your cause.

As originally conceived, it was a good idea and most victims were white. The KKK forced deadbeats to act like men and take care of their family, home and crops.
It just happened that after the few deadbeat whites were sorted out, all that remained was a plethora of niggers, so they went to work on them.
As we all know, niggers aren't human and can't be reasoned with, so the KKK lost their spot on the landscape. Presidents were in the KKK before then.
State with the largest KKK membership wasn't in Dixie. It was Indiana.

The NRA was founded in opposition to the KKK. Democrats have always been gun grabbers.

Actually became one of the only white nationalist organizations to get some major support back in the day. Were also somewhat aesthetic wearing suits and such under the hoods, but soon became a honeypot infested by feds to be used as a right wing strawman sometime after the 60s

Gordon Kahl, bro.
99% of RR,BD,OKC commenters have never heard of the man.
The Weavers are Chapter II.
To really know the story/backstory, you've got to have Chapter I, which is Gordon, yet I never see him mentioned.
Gordon Kahl's death was the real spark, not the Weavers. A lot of people are just too young to know who he was, how he died, what he was accused of in order to cover up governmental buttfuckery, etc.

Everyone here that doesn't know about the Manhunt in the Dakotas owes it to themselves to research Gordon, what happened, and how the government covered their mistakes.