Tommy Robinson did it guys. At Speakers corner

youtube.com/watch?v=oUffOrKKRZI

Great speech, seems like Brits finally started to take their country back.

He is saying that next sunday, same again.

Stream from event: youtube.com/watch?v=ti5X__6I1n0

Attached: He_did_it.jpg (1176x787, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eRGB2bfG72c
youtube.com/watch?v=WnQ3pmDjfkc
pscp.tv/w/1ynJOAzeLNwKR#
pscp.tv/w/1ynJOAzeLNwKR
express.co.uk/news/uk/674489/Home-Secretary-Theresa-May-says-Britain-benefits-Sharia-Law
express.co.uk/news/uk/614314/Sharia-law-courts-Britain-Islam-marriage
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/405477/Top-cop-warns-600-000-children-may-have-been-victims-of-child-sex-abuse
edition.cnn.com/2014/08/28/world/europe/uk-child-sexual-exploitation/index.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11062452/Rotherham-child-sex-scandal-watchdog-says-police-tried-to-disprove-victims.html
frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/uk-police-arrested-parents-trying-to-stop-muslims-from-raping-their-children/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/23/newcastle-grooming-gangs-acted-arrogant-persistence-serious/
theguardian.com/society/2018/mar/12/1000-children-victims-worst-uk-abuse-ring-telford
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089
breitbart.com/london/2015/05/26/rotherham-council-and-police-want-powers-to-ban-anti-child-rape-protests/
breitbart.com/london/2015/03/13/police-apologise-for-child-abuse-failures-but-none-will-be-disciplined/
youtube.com/watch?v=WFjEUNOnjxQ&t=43s
republicstandard.com/tommy-robinson-at-speakers-corner-the-fight-for-the-future-starts-now/
youtube.com/watch?v=LWk-amymTXA
youtube.com/watch?v=WG7orFuoO_E
mobile.twitter.com/Politikking/status/975446611118698497
youtube.com/watch?v=lWQ2OMsQ-RI
youtube.com/watch?v=GtzD7N9ItTc
youtube.com/watch?v=-5WTSLRHY1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=MwdYpMS8s28
youtube.com/watch?v=PCtdvaVtgMA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: DYlSOjuX0AAXP4_.jpg large.jpg (900x1200, 273K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eRGB2bfG72c

the story continues

Attached: Screenshot_50.jpg (576x624, 82K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WnQ3pmDjfkc

UK covers up all the criminal muslims and intimidates/persecutes the people who speak the truth about the political corruption.

All the western countries are being ruled by traitors.

pscp.tv/w/1ynJOAzeLNwKR#

>"you lot" is a racist slur

>muzzie harrasses you
>police comes along
>you complain
>police tells you to leave the poor muslim alone

The NWO will go back to the ass it crawled from.

What does Tommy Robinson want?

EM PAKIS EH?

Attached: EDL.jpg (866x900, 102K)

Fantastic script from the lad Sellner. I think he pinched a line or two from Savitri Devi :)

Onwards Martin.

These people are defending your country while your fat complacent ass is letting be overrun.

OPEN BORDERS FOR THE UK

am 'ere in support of tommy. propa love 'ow he stands up for tha great british workin class against em tories. makes it dead proud it does.

Attached: 1521293088922.png (720x773, 71K)

WTF is DEMOGRAPHY???????!

The whole spectacle was ridiculous. The literal skin-head next to Tommy and his own inability to read aloud was an utter embarrassment.

He kept saying its about freedom of speech not politics and then kept criticizing Islam.

We live in a time line where thanks to youtube idiots (and lets be honest Tommy is thick as shit), are able to preach to the masses.

I was taught if you havent got anything to say.... shitpost a vietmanese hair braiding forum, not start a racist football factory hooligan 'firm' or make thousands of people suffer because you think the world wants to hear what you've got to say.

i waz there with me mates tommo, deano and johnno ov the lager lads crew.

fuckin av it!!

>literal skin-head next to Tommy
Were hired security you mong.

Attached: nugget_lord.jpg (900x900, 160K)

Amy still there.
Amy the boss.
pscp.tv/w/1ynJOAzeLNwKR

/ourgirl/

Police Refusing to Investigate Massive Child Sex Ring, Say Girls as Young as 11 ‘Consented’

She just told that guy that he's probably a muslim because he likes fucking kids

Attached: 34565653245364576.jpg (1931x1855, 174K)

Good. W*rking class slags.

Please call Stephen Lennon by his proper name.

Attached: 3MZVn.jpg (740x490, 47K)

Someone get this woman out of there before she gat assaulted by a mudshit

>she gat assaulted by a mudshit

this is what I am waiting for.
wonder if she has some friends nearby.

paki

Attached: 4e5c81f74e350e6c4cd007118217306870d62568_hq.jpg (575x1024, 22K)

>Brits finally started to take their country back.

they can't even take their children back

who dis

Some woman who knows tommy I think. Only been watching for 20mins. Just watching till she eventually gets to safety

These cunts are shills, ignore them. They have been doing this in every thread all day.

YEOOOOO

Good lad

The screeching orcs shall be slain, Soros shall be tumbled, the EU ring shall be destroyed.

Long live the free nations of Europe

Attached: empire pepe.jpg (1024x1024, 767K)

Why do you mongs think this is some sort of secret info that you have discovered. He mentions this in his own book.

He's controlled op. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Finally us blue eyed aryans of christian along with our bro tier sikhs rising up against muzzies dues fucking vult

>hunched over computer
>neckbeard dusted by cheese snacks
>sees event happening

CONTROLLED OP
FALSE FLAG
E CELEB
TRADTHOT

etc etc etc

Kys faggot

Attached: hitler absolute.jpg (600x600, 138K)

You are a nigger. You'll live as a nigger. You'll die as a nigger. And only your flees will mourn you.

express.co.uk/news/uk/674489/Home-Secretary-Theresa-May-says-Britain-benefits-Sharia-Law
>Theresa May says many Britons ‘BENEFIT GREATLY’ from Sharia Law

express.co.uk/news/uk/614314/Sharia-law-courts-Britain-Islam-marriage
>'Muslim men in UK having 20 kids with multiple wives' and it's legal under Sharia law

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/405477/Top-cop-warns-600-000-children-may-have-been-victims-of-child-sex-abuse
>Top cop warns 600,000 children may have been victims of child sex gangs

>1400 cases of “appalling” sexual exploitation revealed in UK report
edition.cnn.com/2014/08/28/world/europe/uk-child-sexual-exploitation/index.html

>Rotherham police tried to disprove victims
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11062452/Rotherham-child-sex-scandal-watchdog-says-police-tried-to-disprove-victims.html

>UK police arrested parents trying to stop their children being raped
frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/uk-police-arrested-parents-trying-to-stop-muslims-from-raping-their-children/

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/23/newcastle-grooming-gangs-acted-arrogant-persistence-serious/
>Newcastle 700 hundred victims.

theguardian.com/society/2018/mar/12/1000-children-victims-worst-uk-abuse-ring-telford
>Telford 1000 victims.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089
>Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 victims.

breitbart.com/london/2015/05/26/rotherham-council-and-police-want-powers-to-ban-anti-child-rape-protests/
>Rotherham Council And Police Want Powers To Ban Anti-Child Rape Protests

breitbart.com/london/2015/03/13/police-apologise-for-child-abuse-failures-but-none-will-be-disciplined/
>Police Apologise For Child Abuse Failures But None Will be Disciplined

Attached: 1429333474651.jpg (960x461, 92K)

>He's controlled op. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Even if that were true (I don't know if that is, and have yet to a shred of evidence to back it up). Why does it matter if he uses a fake name. Especially when he himself has admitted as such several times in both his book and in interviews.

What I don't understand is how none of the girls came forward. Unless they did and their claims were ignored. The scale of the abuse is astonishing. Bongs will do nothing though.

dont let them derail you
eyes on the prize

Attached: 1520938653168.jpg (1000x912, 121K)

This. Fucking purity-spiralling internet larper naziboos. I hate those useless shits, and their propaganda is 100% punching-right cringe. Makes you think they're wrong even when they're right.

The only way to fix those people would be via conscription and liberally administered beatings, maybe they'd learn some basic common sense and discipline that way.

Because the police cover it up, incase they are deemed 'racist', but to be fair they have covered up white pedos and rapists aswell but not on the same scale

>yfw you realize Brexit wasn't about getting out of the EU but about creating a new Islamic nation

Attached: 1431731581629.jpg (900x600, 317K)

>Unless they did and their claims were ignored.

Thats what happened. And reson why they were ignored was in many cases that sops are afraid of being called racist.

This victims are real consequences of enforced politically correct culture.

MSM is actively silencing this issue.
youtube.com/watch?v=WFjEUNOnjxQ&t=43s

Attached: 145469.jpg (480x466, 41K)

2 hours and unchecked...
lets change that

Attached: charlottesville check'd.jpg (843x800, 72K)

republicstandard.com/tommy-robinson-at-speakers-corner-the-fight-for-the-future-starts-now/

Attached: Sem Título.png (1763x945, 2.04M)

The establishment is in on it. Just like here with the church. They must all hang.

I was there. It was very busy. Difficult to hear anything. Lots of police. Lots of generation identity handing out leaflets. Lots of Muslims.

Several small fights started by Muslims that were quickly broken up. Some Sunni Muslims started fighting and chasing a shia Muslims. Some Muslims attacked and harassed a Malaysian man called Tan who is well known at the park for saying Islam is shit.

Raheem kassam from breitbart news was there. I shook his hand and thanked him for his service.

of course the alt-kike media are all over this

Where's the video of his actual talk you stupid slav

Has anyone got any pictures of the events? Normally there's be lots.

Enjoyed myself lads. First time I've been to one and there was a surprising amount of reasonable people, old gents and young adults.

You’re a shill. That’s the truth. Tommy Robinson is our guy. Islam and silencing right wing speech are two of the biggest threats to our democracy and Tommy Robinson is attacking both of those things and raising awareness of them tremendously.

youtube.com/watch?v=LWk-amymTXA

It will be uploaded later this evening probably.

Fuck off Hershel. If your guy is a civic nationalist you should unironically neck yourself. You have no idea how fucking bluepilled you are. Cunt.

Attached: 1510833012486.png (1080x1920, 1.06M)

Why? Because he literally wants his country to remain a reputable power?

Like its truly ironic how even native black brits who relied on low skilled jobs are getting nixed by packis and Algerians by a party claiming its for diversity

Nobody said that Tommy is civic nationalist. Only delusional lefties claim he is a nazi.

But while we are at delusions... Civic nationalism will not have any influential power in European politics. If you want to be politically active and EFFECTIVE, you need to make change in the way that it is possible. Hitler memes wont get right wingers in power in most European countries in next 10 years. Being smart will.

Attached: 1521065495280.jpg (800x800, 186K)

>native black brits
Found the nigger.

Well if you're a anarchist you are by definition thick and have nothing to say. I would recommend killing yourself.

>If you're stupid you should be shitposting on Sup Forums
>he says while shitposting on Sup Forums

>eceleb
why haven't eceleb posters been banned yet?

You’re doing the classic Jewish tactic of promoting infighting so that everyone right of centre fights each other and never accomplished anything.

If you were sincere then you’d disagree with his opposition to mass-deportations of nonwhitrs , but realise that he is a great ally in fighting against the much larger threat of leftism and Islam in general.

That’s how I know i’m Talking to a kike shill or larping kid rather thannaserious person.

its pretty simple dumb fuck. Generations of nigger brits in the 70s and 80s had kids and raised them by doing low skilled labor like painting or roofing. Now the minorities are having their jobs taken by even niggery-niggers, and og niggers are getting shafted.

Its ironic.

>Nobody said that Tommy is civic nationalist.
But he is a civic nationalist.... he has no problem with non-white immigration as long as its not Islamic.

>Civic nationalism will not have any influential power in European politics.
It has a lot more power than real nationalism precisely because its controlled and given a platform to express itself cause it doesnt criticise the (((real powers))) of the world.

#DeathTo Tommy Huang

But seriously, why are there only white chavs and lower class scum there? They just seem angry because they live shit lives, just like the poor minorities.....

tommy is a good guy

Made me chuckle. Well done.

Attached: 08FBA7EB-FD33-4D9F-99C1-08FDCBEE83AF.jpg (960x431, 58K)

being in the lower class doesnt suck as much when niggers and arabs aren't destroying shit everyday because they're bored and inbred retarded

>You’re doing the classic Jewish tactic of promoting infighting
Actually your idol Tommy "Good Goy" Robinson who works for the Jews is the one employing Jewish tactics, funnily enough. But being a dumb goy looking for a hero you're unable to realise that he is purposely drumming up tension and conflict between Europeans and Muslims (and I am 100% against Islam in Europe) in a bid to usher in civil war, while completely ignoring and denying the role of Jews in the genocide being forced against whites.

>but realise that he is a great ally in fighting against the much larger threat of leftism and Islam in general.
No, he can never be an ally when he is controlled and isn't allowed to speak about the Jews. He works directly for the real enemy. The last chance we had of having an actual nationalist leader was Griffin.

>That’s how I know i’m Talking to a kike shill
You do realise you worship a literal kike shill, right? The fucking state of you.

Back then they were mostly Caribbean/Jamaican so they all arrived speaking English. They were Christian and took any work they could get.
The old communities at their core are all still pretty law abiding.

I understand what he's saying you halfwit, my point is that niggers will never be native to Britain like they are in your country, you fucking mongrel.

Attached: 1511329404499.png (370x367, 24K)

It's the British equivalent of "you people". Very, very problematic.

This. At this point, if I could choose between beating up one of those fuckers with no consequences or doing the same to an antifa member, I'd fucking unironically punch a nazi.

E-celeb this, controlled opposition that, everyone is a cuck, when Hitler takes a shit you get an economic miracle... these people are completely insufferable. I hope Sup Forums board culture slowly changes and they start being treated like /leftypol/ fucks, because they really do deserve it.

And I bet my ass that most of them are really this retarded, nobody would bother playing divide and conquer against the likes of Richard fucking Spencer.

Tommy Robinson is a fucking pussy.

>G-give me back my flag bro

@ 01:40

youtube.com/watch?v=WG7orFuoO_E

>niggers will never be native to Britain like they are in your country
denial

>joden die dingen stelen

Attached: DYl3xLtWkAAJXqi.jpg (450x450, 48K)

Damn...
mobile.twitter.com/Politikking/status/975446611118698497

I cannot believe this. This shit is unreal. How could this happen? Who would willingly attempt to kill this man just because of his political opinions?

Lol UK police are a joke.
They literally let muslims use sticks to beat brits

Attached: UK-police.jpg (618x571, 67K)

fuck this zionist shill,hje is only mad because not all allahu akbar terrorists see the merchant as their greatest ally! why do you care about this asshole????

They are on the Muslim's side. Did you know that the local Imams of every town get to choose the police that they want. I live right in the thick of it in Birmingham and it's basically Sharia where I live. If you are drinking on the street the kidnap you. They rape any drunk girls. And they tell me that the goal is to take the virginity of young girls so it ruins their life.

youtube.com/watch?v=lWQ2OMsQ-RI

some of the best footage of the actual speech here

jews are not a threat in europe

Attached: 1521353495996.jpg (867x1024, 146K)

Didn't hear a word of the speech 2bh, but there were hundreds and hundreds of people there.

>They are on the Muslim's side.
literally

youtube.com/watch?v=GtzD7N9ItTc

Attached: Screenshot_70.jpg (1143x641, 130K)

>Tommy "I'm jewish m8!" Robinson
>Tommy "Let's send good british boys to die for israel!" Robinson
>Tommy "Who cares if the israelis killed british lads at gibraltar" Robinson
Muslims out.
Jews out.

HATE CRIME
ITS A CRIME TO HATE
BUT ONLY CERTAIN THINGS THAT SERVE A CERTAIN NARRATIVE\PARADIGM
SPEAK AGAINST THE RULING PARADIGM AND YOU COULD BE BRANDED A CRIMINAL
BECAUSE TO SAY SOME ONE IS SPEAKING OUT OF HATE OR IN A HATEFUL WAY IS JUDGED SUBJECTIVELY
SO YOU BEST NOT CHALLENGE THE RULING PARADIGM
YOU BEST SUBMIT
AND SHUT THE FUCK UP
OR GET LOCKED THE FUCK UP

Eh, they seemed OK to be honest.
There were quite a lot of them lurking just outside of the park if things got bad, but it only got rough for a few minutes when Tommy and the football lads first entered the park. They seemed to handle it/break them apart well with 20-30 officers. Brave lads to be honest, putting themselves between the football lads and muslims with no PPE.

That muslim guy wearing the UFC cap at 0.45 must have been 6'6" and built like a brick shithouse. He seemed like the leader of the Muslim troublemakers. As you can see a lot of them were masked and being violent/intimidating.

RISE UP BONGS! If you’re counting on the US to save your assess again, just one word: millennials

lol,jidf, you cant fool me

i like you,you are a reasonable man! i wish you a long life filled with happiness

youtube.com/watch?v=-5WTSLRHY1Y

Another angle. Already over 7000 views on the first day from ONE angle

How long until (((trusted flaggers))) shut it down?

That and Jordan Peterson memeing against compelled speech is on the trending list
youtube.com/watch?v=MwdYpMS8s28

Have we started the fire?

Attached: tommylee.jpg (456x297, 31K)

I was there. You couldn't really see or hear him. (I think using a mic/speaker is against the Spearker's Corner bylaws).

There were a few muslim men expressing some dissatisfaction (nothing too serious).

There were a few Kek flags, a few MAGA hats, lots of people filming. There was no antifa.

There was maybe 600-700 people (hard to tell). And quite a bit of police.

The whole thing lasted about 30-45 mins

OH TOMMY TOMMY,TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY ROBINSON-

Attached: image.jpg (744x650, 114K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PCtdvaVtgMA

When I saw this video in the sidebar
>Twelve thousand
>Four minutes pass
>Click
>Over 21 000

Click ALL the sidebars. This shit is going to trend

Attached: Trump sad hilldog supporter.jpg (657x543, 118K)

Some sections of the media was complicit in what happened to these girls and they still are. The media has become a stranger to the truth, which makes their current focus on so called fake news even more sickening.
Aided and abetted by the police ,social services and the party who prizes the votes and maintenance of tolerable race relations above everything else.