Why is Ran-chan so boner-inducing much more attractive than the rest of the female cast?

Why is Ran-chan so boner-inducing much more attractive than the rest of the female cast?

Because you're a faggot that gets turned on by the thought of fucking a man that looks like a woman. Not judging though, just answering your question.

You know why.

But Ranma actually turns into a teenage girl.

Probably the same as any TSF character, they have the relateable mentality of a guy whilst having the desirable body of an attractive girl. It's not rocket science.

Likable personality, short stack, big boobs, Chinese clothing, hips for days, beautiful hair and eyes

I loved Ukyo but only when she had male clothes

Because you touch yourself at night.

That's seriously the level this thread is on. Please don't attach Ranma to the plethora of garbage one-liner fetish threads. It's shameful.

Is it homo if I want to cuddle with ryoga and kiss him to keep warm in the tent in a cold night?

Because boys make for the best girls.
Women aren't even good at being women.

Male Ranma in a dress would be hotter than rannma-chan tho
he has a shaved ,slender body with very low fat and nice proportions.
also dat cute long hair.

no homo

>d
All the homo!!!

Is it that time again?

Because Ranma is a total cockslut at heart.

You would be too, if you could turn into a petite big tittied redhead.

When did you realize you wanted to be ranma instead of fug her

Pretty early on, honestly.

If someone was banging female ranma and she changed back in the.middle what happens??

She's 10/10

I would make the assumption that she wouldn't turn back until you pulled out.

You keep thrusting.

I agree, keep thrusting splash him with the canteen of water you have just for shit like that.

You know she can also be a he.

>not wanting Shampoo for her sexiness
>not wanting Ukyo for her girl next door cutness
>not wanting Kasumi to be your wife and raise your children

son you're just gay

Pussy is pussy desu

Yeah. I'm saying the chick is your bro and that makes dick diamonds. The dick gives no fucks, it just wants to fuck.

So, okay.

They establish at one point that Ranma's female form isn't just a female version of him, but that the spring actually kind of records the appearance of whoever drowned in it or was submerged in it, or whatever. It's just sheer coincidence that whoever this spring took the likeness of just happenes to look like Ranma. That's how that one movie villain was able to make a second girl spring and turn into Akane. But this rule didn't apply to that one other movie villain who did become a female version of himself, because fuck continuity for real though. So, then, assuming you aren't a mystical dragon man or whatever movie bullshit, you could theoretically create a harem of female Ranmas, since the spring of drowned girl has a stock template of a cute red haired Asian girl in it.

I guess if they never cleared out that second spring you could theoretically make a harem of Akanes as well.

Consistency is one thing that Ranma 1/2 is not known for. The springs in particular are horrid at this. It's heavily implied that the Spring of Drowned Girl turns someone into how they would have been if they were born a girl (see Herb, and how Nabiki notes that Ranma-chan looks resembles his mother a lot). Then you flip it around, where Kima "drowns" Akane, like you mentioned, and creates a Spring of Drowned Akane. Why did it do that instead of creating another Spring of Drowned Girl? Who knows. There's other inconsistencies such as whether or not jumping in another spring would cure the curse, or would it subsequently merge all previous curses into the new one (ala Pantyhose).

The fact of the matter is that Ranma is a comedy-romance-action slapstick. There are a lot of things that Takahashi probably didn't really think through.

no you fucking anime only secondary. The manga clearly states that the spring of drowned girl turns things into female versions of themselves. Herb who fell into that well also had a female form, and his tribe would dunk animals into that would turn into various women that looked different /had different animal skills

Saffron's hench girl though somehow made a spring of drowned Akane, so that you could theoretically create a harem of Akanes with

What about that monkey that got dunked in the spring and came out looking almost exactly like Ranma?

Very handsome monkey.

Because you like girls with tomboyish dude tendencies to make it easier to relate to; that's why. You're not a fag. Nothing wrong with that.

>Shampoo for her sexiness

Great taste

>There will never be a vanilla doujin of Ranma-chan having so much pleasure in sex that she will choose to stay as a girl forever.
Why even live?

shortest, cutest and best voice

But who has the best singing voice?

It's kind of endearing how, despite the blatant 80s fanservice, it's such an innocent show. There's not one sex joke or masturbation joke in the series. You know they'd go there if they remade it today.

Despite all the nudity and lewdness, most of the male characters are fairly innocent themselves. Despite everything thrown at him, Ranma is actually pretty shy when it comes to sex and relationships.

I thought "ooo look at me I read manga that means I'm cool" intra-weeb elitism died out some time in the 00s, guess not

I wanna fuck Kid Muscle-chan

There's nothing more manly than overpowering another man. There's no bigger way to assert your dominance over someone than to fuck them. Thus fucking a man is a bigger display of superiority, but doing that is gay. Ranma is a loophole.

I want both actually.

That's hot

Ranma is all three of those things in one cute package.

If you cum inside girl Ranma does that turn her into a boy again since semen is a hot liquid?

Pretty sure Ranma can drink hot and cold drinks without transforming. It's only when he's doused or covered in water that he changes.

>people are still posting shitty upscaled vhs screencaps

I wish I could be Ranma and use my lewd body to tease cute boys until they can't take it anymore and vent all their lust on me. I want to be pushed to the floor and get pounded prone bone style until my lower half is a sloppy mess.

Because Ranma is a developed character instead of a one-note joke.

Because Ranma has a good personality. Additionally, he's not modest at all, which is super hot. Who wouldn't want a girl who walks around the house shirtless? And he's got big titties, too.