How Can We Stop Millennials From Travelling

This is the dumbest trend I think that ever existed. Millenials after highschool and college are """""finding themselves""""" by wasting 5K on a trip to some island or going to Europe. It's a huge waste of time and money.

It's degenerate and hedonistic too. Imagine wasting a week or month of your life doing NOTHING when you could be improving yourself or working. Travelling is the most degenerate and boomer-tier meme I think that ever existed. It was pushed by corporate America in the 80s but the truth is it's very costly to the country.

Attached: travel.jpg (640x640, 314K)

delet this now goyim

Attached: jewplane.jpg (700x394, 142K)

I can see why it'd be a good idea in theory, it makes you more world-conscious which leads to a better understanding of the world we live in.
Unfortunately, the people that do it are the most slackjawed normies around.

Sounds like you are just mad you never left your trailer.

>It's degenerate and hedonistic too. Imagine wasting a week or month of your life doing NOTHING when you could be improving yourself or working.
He says as he posts on Sup Forums for the 13th time this week. Not saying I disagree with you, though.

I think you should travel and get to know different realities, the problem is people usually go to 5 star hotels and to the most common turist places and turist traps.

they basically dont do what is supposed

Actually I spent my childhood travelling because my parents were into this meme

What?

Travelling is the best learning experience you can have.

Travelling deepens and broadens you as a person.

You get to fight xenophobia, learn ideas completely foreign to your set of thought, make connections, learn languages and cultures etc.

Travelling is the only thing you buy that makes you rich.

Even the biggest spastics can change abroad because of the shift of peers. I support everyone travelling everywhere. Go and learn about the world.

Let me get your point of this story, what's better than travelling? I'll wait

Nope, all forms of travelling are pretty degenerate

I only post on Sup Forums because I have nothing better to do. And it's spring break so i post everyday all day. That's why im on so much if you realize my posting style and how im here so much.

>Travelling is the best learning experience you can have.
WRONG. Books are, educational videos, and schooling are

>Travelling deepens and broadens you as a person.
No it doesn't at all actually, your own nation does that

>You get to fight xenophobia, learn ideas completely foreign to your set of thought, make connections, learn languages and cultures etc.
We already have every possible diversity of ideas we could possibly have in our Universities. No need to travel for that. And besides why do you want to fight xenophobia? You mean turn everyone into an open boarders leftist?

>Go and learn about the world.
Books are your friend

>Let me get your point of this story, what's better than travelling? I'll wait
Invest your money in your national treasury bonds or the stock market to advance your countries economy

I enjoy travelling but you don't have to be stupid about it. People spend thousands of dollars to go to other countries when they can find equivalents in terms of nature/scenery/beaches/hiking/whatever in many other states in the US for much cheaper. Not saying it's always comparable but people are ignorant as to what is in their backyard

Yeh, just stay in the same old shitty, get a shitty corporate job, slave away to climb the corporate ladder, save for retirement then spend 20 years eating through a straw.

Sounds like a good life.

I have just got back from Australia and have lived in Europe, USA and Asia for long periods. Meanwhile, everyone else is slaving away, looking after their retarded babies and never having any time to enjoy themselves.

I regret nothing and would rather spend the rest of my life poor then live rich as a corporate slave.

>And it's spring break so i post everyday all day
instead of going out and improving yourself? you're only making my point for me.

There's nothing wrong with it if you're actually going to museums and vineyards or doing some sort of temporary labor to get a bit of culture in, but it's because 90% of the people traveling are just doing it to go to clubs and music festivals.

You sound autistic.

Honestly Traveling made me more conservative and like my country more.

Send Allah to them.

Doesn't 'travelling' for Americans mean leaving their own state.

This guy probably travelled to Alabama from Georgia.

Women are retarded

"Millennials" are in their 30s now OP.

Tourist places are tourist places for a reason.

Would you rather go to Phuket or some rice paddy in Isaan lol?

Listen, man... I've read so many books that I can't put them on my shelves anymore.

I study human rights and international security. In my case, nothing beats travelling.

No book ever thought me lessons as valuable as those I picked up travelling.

You're in denial because you never travelled (or never travelled properly).

I live in Norway. Any job I get provides me with enough money to live. Therefore, I see no value in it.

Go and spend your life grinding money like a snob. When you get old you'll realize that life is what passes by you while you're busy with other things, but it will be ti late for happiness.

>your nation broadens you
what? Nations literally dumb you down so you can be their workforce. You're delusional and in denial.

>fight xenophobia

You know what that means? Fear of the unknown. If you change your environment enough times, you will overcome it.

I moved to the Arctic while I'm young to get used to shit. After living in the Arctic, no place on earth scares me.

I'm like... what country am I going to so I can have a white family in a non hostile, white environment.

Sure, let's just keep adding more worthless retards to the already over bloated world population.

I'd rather Fuck It in Phuket

By 'It", I mean 5 lady boys at the same time.

A lot of my childless peers laughed at all the stuff I would no longer be able to do: like travel. And oh was I going to be jealous of the money they could spend on themselves.

But the truth is, they never went anywhere. They never got a lot of money because there was no drive. They don't travel even though they don't have children because they can't afford it. They still work a slavewage job and don't own any property.

>don't have kids, spend your money on traveling
Only works if you ever have money.

>Hey guys, I did not get my chance to travel because I wasted my life working in a factory at minimum wage and never took a vacation. Now I regret taking time off and resent others who take the chance to do so.

Attached: 1500140305056.jpg (640x640, 68K)

I’ve been to your country, which I have dubbed “the America of Europe”. Been to multiple Eastern European places, along with the standard tourist places. I’m going to Italy this summer with my wife. Asked locals how they feel about things, about Americans and about culture. Try to be respectful about it, some responses definitely raised a few eyebrows.

But if you do want to know, I’ve been to most states here, along with those two you mentioned.

Phuket is really nice, tho.

Each time you mention Thailand to someone they go: "oooh sex tourism"

I've been to Thailand three times, never seen anything remotely grotesque. You know why? Cuz I wasn't looking for it.

It's 50% about what you want, 50% what the country has to offer. The rest is adaptation, acceptance, understanding.

>mfw every woman I know who travels the world is a massive slut

I agree, women traveling is the most degenerate thing ever.

Attached: 1520318022511.jpg (480x360, 30K)

>Travelling is the most degenerate and boomer-tier meme I think that ever existed.
That's a fact

Attached: WomensPreferredSize.jpg (1785x2003, 1.37M)

My sister is like this. She's 27, went to college, grad school, then lawschool. Has a job lined up for her to make $80,000 a year starting, and is just a regular popular stacy. I do not understand why she wants to keep travelling around. She's studied abroad in the UK, been to France, Italy, Netherlands, Costa Rica, and took me with her to Ireland. Now she wants to go to Norway for whatever fucking reason (and take me with her to that icy hellscape too.) She's 3 years to 30, only dates meatheads with an IQ of 80, and would rather keep stocking up on stupid little dogs. She's had her last boyfriend for almost FOUR YEARS, and has already admitted to all of us that she's just waiting until she moves to dump him and leave him behind for good. I honestly don't get why she hasn't just settled down already, and I'm going to laugh so hard my stomach'll burst if she starts crying about being childless at 35 to me.

Attached: 1499555780396.jpg (1149x659, 502K)

most people travel and see parts of the world that look exactly like parts of their own country

We want to kill all whites and stop those remaining from having children so we should encourage them to travel more and spend all their money.

>REEEEEEEE DONT GO OUTSIDE

Attached: 1510831430978.jpg (680x570, 46K)

This is a very stupid thing to say imo.

so you traveled but other people shouldn't. got it

fuck you man traveling is awesome

Attached: 1486404546915.png (598x369, 387K)

The "empowered woman" meme. Once she's in her 30s have her carry a beautiful baby and watch her recoil as she realizes how she will never have that

>have kids
>get job that has the option to travel or save money and have vacations in different countries
My dad had a job where we would move every 8-14 months and before I was 15 I had lived everywhere from australia, to nigeria, to qatar. Now I have a wife and kids on the way and I'm working my job to a position where I can mobilize around the world with my family and continue the trend

Attached: 1469306064982.jpg (500x491, 67K)

If she's at least a 4/10 she will find a provider when her ovaries tell her that she's hitting the wall

>learn about the world
>books are you friend

I had to add this because of how ridiculously stupid it sounds.

What's better, theory or practice?

I rest my case.

To be fair, user. I'll be amazed if I even manage to find a gf in 3 years.

>meme flag
> same thread as yesterday with the same gay fucking meme flag

get fucked in a dumpster OP

I'll do what that user didn't
Starting a family is more fulfilling than traveling. The bible even states "My children, be fruitful and multiply" and it's a biological imperative to reproduce. In a case of extremes; if you had to choose between traveling or family then majority of the earth would choose family. In a non extreme case, most people would just rather build a home than travel anyway.

Literally just start killing tourists.

Ironically this is a really fucked up paradigm. Women cursing away the “Shakles” of child-rearing to pretend like being worthless in a job or fulfilling only themselves is worthwhile. If you notice, most of the women over thirty who say they’ll never have kids are completely miserable shits.

Thats pretty cool. What was living in Nigeria like? Would you go there again?

It truly is messed up that feminism managed to demonize the most important job in civilization.

My Europe trip at 17 was pretty cool
34 years ago

Imagine being so insecure and unpleased with your life that you actually get in a tizzy when you remember that other people are enjoying their lives the way they please. Please don't procreate OP

Attached: 1520617213008.png (499x338, 38K)

You're saying he's trolling?

... what is the point of this particular idea?

Go away frenchie

Trying to fill their lives with something hollow and trick themselves into thinking that novel experience is gratifying in and of itself. The great malady of the generation.

The most intelligent people in history have one thing in common - they travelled a lot because their environment limits their options to experience

Most millennial are broke as fuck. No need to worry

I found my yellow wife by traveling. Let white bitches go and travel. They'll be childless or dead by their 40s.

Attached: 1518378683846.png (750x599, 398K)

>trend
Are you literally redtarded?

Mate I travel too, but letting in foreigners is a terrible idea because not only will it kill your native culture, but they're native culture as well. It's a double sided sword that makes the point of traveling and experiencing other cultures null, because instead of going to China to try new foods and understand how they view certain things, I can just go to Chinatown in San Francisco. Same thing with Mexico, it used to be a nice escape to legal drugs and fireworks, but now Jose and his possse ruined that for us by just bringing everything and his mom over here, letting the feds know what's up. It's why no matter how much I like France I would never stay longer than a month out of respect. I'm a pig fat 56% and don't fit in their drunk pussied culture, and they wouldn't fit here. Now the difference between our two countries are still small enough that if I was extremely dedicated, married a french woman and never touched a burger again, I could assimilate near perfectly. But a Saudi or a Somali wouldn't be able to as easily, not just because they are a different race, but also because they don't have respect, or any ability to understand it, and that they will not abandon their current culture of rape and beheading. They don't assimilate and shouldn't even be allowed to travel, let alone immigrate.

I don't want to think about my sister in a way that I'll have to give an actual rating to her looks. More importantly, I don't want to have to meet another one of her weirdo boyfriends.

>when she made me sit in the car and hang out with her now ex-bf years ago right before he broke up with her that very same night to smash out some goth side chick

I'm sick of these things.

Attached: 1511048223517.jpg (525x633, 69K)

Hey, you kike, don't think i see through your lies

Miggers will come and do that to your country, but why no you? Don't fall for the jewish lies. What do you like more, a life well spent or being told to not go somewhere because a dumbass can't understand the fun behind traveling with your hard earned money?

Attached: 1342742039451.jpg (502x560, 106K)

My gf is travelling this summer bros,
What do?

Attached: 1520281417468.jpg (800x600, 91K)

It doesn't have to be yours

Attached: 14534960481.jpg (418x455, 11K)

Theory > practice since practice can't factor out variables

You clearly never travelled, try it and realize it's absolute shit

And your nation is what educates you

Are you going to live your life by a code of conduct written by people, for people, two thousand years ago?

That's your argument? Against me, who has spent so much of his time travelling, been introduced to hundreds of deities, yours is the only one that's right?

For thousands of years, family life has been the most important, surely. But today, world-travel is so easily available that I feel bad for you if you're missing it.

This world has so much to offer that if you spend three months in each country, it would amount to 50 years. And three months isn't enough to fully understand a country/culture.

Besides, a home isn't anything physical, it's not a building, it's a state of mind. The right woman will travel the world with you and still have a family with you.

The wrong one will ruin you.
"Was it love, or was it the idea of being in love?"

I'd rather travel.

Yeah if you're going to travel do it in your home state

>climb the corporate latter
Yes, do that, join the establishment, much better than tanning and getting skin cancer and going bankrupt in the Carribean

>I have just got back from Australia and have lived in Europe, USA and Asia for long periods. Meanwhile, everyone else is slaving away, looking after their retarded babies and never having any time to enjoy themselves.
Well while they were enjoying themselves you were wasting your life in Australia and Europe and Asia. TOTALLY godo life

I am doing crypto-investments. That is improvement.

maybe you should just date her instead

>I love to travel!
>Proceeds to spent entire vacation partying and drinking.
What's the fucking point? You can do that where you live, why go somewhere and not actually do anything?

should I go to a fabela? fuck you I rather drink a beer in Cancun than getting to know the "real" Mexico

yeah sure buddy

wear condoms for a few months after she gets back desu

It was a really good experience. I was there from 2000-2002 and 2003-2004. We were in an oil camp out in the delta. The camp was surrounded by 3 meter walls covered in barbed wire and patrol guards with ak variants. For the first stint it was great. I was 6 when we got there and I would ride my bike to school through the compound and play with my friends unsupervised until sunset. The second time was good right until the end. Nigerian militants began to move onto the island and were murdering the locals and kidnapping ex-pats as they drove to work. It was still safe enough for us to play unsupervised in the compound but not for Dad to go to site.

I don't think I would bring my family to that particular site unless the compnay completely protect the road from the compound to site and built a dedicated airport so you could fly from the camp to Port Harcourt or Lagos to fly out. The systems 15 years ago was you had to take a 90 minute boat ride on a river boat from the island to a port in Port Harcourt then a 2 hour bus trip to the airport. Not very safe.

You're missing the point.

Travelling is not immigration.

I agree with you on the count of immigration.

Some cultures cannot coexist.

Problem in my eyes is that instead if travelling you should be using that money on raising white babies
Hedonistic is killing the white race

Don't kill all my hopes, user...

That's gross. You can do it instead.

why not travel with her?

I did travel, you clearly have never. And enjoy wasting your life travelling while other people move up the corporate latter.

She ain't *your* girlfriend m8

Ok I'm done.

It's like playing chess with a pigeon
Whatever I say you just strut around and shit on the board

I stopped caring about what white bitches do. Let them kill themselves. Find a good wife, probably Asian, and have a good family. It's the only thing you can do besides be a whining incel.

Attached: 1515255808409.jpg (500x752, 62K)

Break up with that slut. You already know she's going to take a dick in every hole every day she's gone

>better understanding of the world we live in
Everybody knows there are countries with different cultures, languages, cuisine, etc. than their own. You don't have to go there to learn about them.

I made a mistake and don't want others to make that same mistake. Just like an former drug addict telling kids not to do drugs

fuck off

this if you travel correctly, you can get an 600$ or less round trip flight to europe and spend about 30$ or less a day on accomodations and food.

I spent 2 months in europe spending a total of about 3,000, my major expense was the train tickets which I bought a pass that cost 700 dollars. which was kind off a rip off in italy and france since they charge you for reserving a seat.

It's ok user, being childless and without a significant other will make it easier for us to give our lives if/ when the time comes

Attached: DEUTSCHLAND-UBER-ALLES.png (680x757, 44K)

Attached: 1519065670009.jpg (970x990, 99K)

Meme Flag fuqqof cunt

7.4b people on this planet

I'm supposed to fix what the rest fucked up and not be happy because of skin color?
Are you sure you stand for the right things for yourself?

>hello retards that leave ur house and like socialize and shit, i spend my life in my basement doing crypto-investments and I'm so much better than all of you that i came to Sup Forums to boast about my achievements.

This has to be a mental breakdown

REDDIT

SPACING

FAG

Attached: soy_reddit.png (1019x806, 1M)

You can travel all you want but don't lie about it being a higher form of livelihood. You can live your selfish lifestyle all you want but you'll need wisdom first to realize that it is selfish. I'm an active member of my local community; saving lives for a living. Not only that but I acknowledge the importance of family for the future survival of civilizations. If people like me didn't exist then you would not be able to enjoy the traveling you engage in so much. You sit on your high horse looking down on the people who built civilization and are active in it's survival and it's funny because you leach off it. You don't participate. You don't procreate. You just consume.

They aren't enjoying their lives. I am. I just got an internship set up with a wealth managment firm and will spend my time working and getting to know some people.

Stop trolling, fuck off.

Shakespear never left England

THey borrow money to travel

If she waits much longer she will give birth to a sperg. And if she waits even longer she will give birth to an actual fucked up tard.

Women who decide to have a kid AFTER their 20s are a cancer to society. havng a kid before they turn 20 is also degenerate most of the time.

She asked me to but I'm not spending my money and vacation time to take pictures in a shit hole

Attached: 1518973932307.png (374x363, 151K)

You can't live a good life if you spend it travelling.

>being this mad that people want to experience and learn about the world and the various cultures that inhabit it
gee, it's almost like learning is good for you

I have cousins who travel abroad a fuck ton(for example, one of my Uncle's lives in Florida and has access to super cheap cruises to the Caribbean) and my family has gone on car trips throughout the US(I've been to 49/50 states, just Alaska left) almost every year since I was a baby.

I don't understand the logic of this thread. Not everyone is traveling for the purpose of sex tourism and you shouldn't vilify people who travel because of one type of traveler. I'm a huge history buff so I love traveling to see historic sites. It's just another one of the many hobbies that are infinitely better than staying on Sup Forums all fucking day.

what shithole is she going to

Watch Jordan Petersons Bible series. The bible has a lot of archetypal truths.