South Africa: Game was rigged from the start

>salt the soil
>do scorched earth
>gtfo

We've actually been doing that for quite sometime already. Here's an old obscure html style website with an interesting take on why South Africa cucked out in the 1990s.

spainvia.com/apartheid.htm

Basically what i can take from this decade old website is that we're in a better position than we would have been if we went full RACE WAR NOW in the 1990s. The West will not Serbia us because we're on the receiving end now as the victims, infratructure has become close to useless for the blacks who are now fighting ever more amongst themselves and Zimbabwe, Mozambique or Angola intervening in the race war is out of the question since they've fallen apart. Also the issuing famine will kill off millions of highly dependent Africans and the issuing outbreak of drug resistent TB and Cholera will also kill off millions. You guys keep saying we need to do a scorthed earth startegy but essentially we've been doing that for the past 24 years already. It's been the long game all this time.

Attached: IMG_20180211_232151_208.jpg (691x1229, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/willempet/status/975162963752562689
youtu.be/VEDU0xIILKA
reddit.com/r/Documentaries/comments/856hzq/south_africa_a_reversed_apartheid_2018_a/
twitter.com/Julius_S_Malema/status/974962070574813184
historyreviewed.com/
radiofreesouthafrica.com/
stopsouthafricangenocide.org/
southafricaproject.info/
safrpsa.org/
archive.is/8K7K6
youtube.com/watch?v=SNIcNVJDyu4
youtube.com/watch?v=wza1INe8T8E
stevehofmeyr.co.za/
youtube.com/channel/UC3381QzS1QP0Y6tPrZHc8Fw/videos?disable_polymer=1
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2018/03/16/video-very-important-did-simon-roche-of-the-suidlanders-defraud-americans-to-buy-a-farm-in-sa/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2018/03/11/video-very-important-suidlanders-is-simon-roche-a-scam-artist-defrauding-whites/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2018/03/11/very-important-suidlanders-simon-roche-4-emails-regarding-money-collected-in-the-usa-melve-faith-goldy-last-chance/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/12/21/video-sa-whites-only-country-avoiding-the-jews-simon-roche-cornered-on-dailykenn-show-suidlanders/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/12/18/video-exposed-suidlanders-the-real-simon-roche-from-someone-who-knows-him-personally-part-1/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/12/18/video-exposed-suidlanders-the-real-simon-roche-from-someone-who-knows-him-personally-part-2/
pewtube.com/user/TheRedElephants/pMd77v6
pewtube.com/user/TheRedElephants/4V9Sncm
survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=421345
archive.is/Th5rB
sacp.org.za/main.php?ID=1850
survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=690650&page=2
archive.is/z4Ym8
archive.is/HnBrZ
suidlanders.co.za/suidlanders-toer-na-vsa/
suidlanders.co.za/wp-con...A-Span-1-1.jpg
archive.is/wWZk3
archive.is/tuvLw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>wasting good salt on land that the new (((owners))) are already incapable of farming
or do they plan on importing new whites to farm the land for them?

it sounds good in theory but I think there are some spanners in the works in terms of the west propping up the country with aid and as if that isn't enough to stop the collapse then as the end approaches the blacks will become more violent looking for someone to blame and all the whites will be killed. I think they need to at least be prepared for a hell of a defensive siege

HiJaK AFRIKANER

as long as millions and millions of filthy nigger beast of the field kaffir scum perish, it's alright with me.

A siege vs the blacks is better than a siege vs the world

yeah i agree. i'm just saying that you should prepare for that eventuality

Give me rundown please, i'm not clicking random links

HIV/AIDS also has played a part. If you are going to die why not do a few armed robberies.

There are people on reddit brushing aside the genocide because some whites have better paying jobs than blacks. I shit you not.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (955x947, 125K)

tfw government calls for your genocide, takes your land and lets people torture you but your still doing better than the blacks who are in power

I gave it in the OP

>spanners in the works

What does this mean in the Queen's English, Rupert?

Attached: Repence.jpg (600x549, 53K)

it's literally a blog post.

not bad advise - just let the leftists destroy themselves. except they never let you escape the destruction and many innocents die along the way

Are you talking about literally salting the soil?
We don't need to , they are incapable of farming.
Check out this 38 second video if you've got the time, it's good
twitter.com/willempet/status/975162963752562689

No, actually agreeing with you, the niggers will self destruct if whites just leave for the Cape or bordering countries like Botswana and Namibia. We're the only productive demographic in the country, pay 99% of the tax and their population is built up by us alone, they'll sink to pre industrial levels. Reason being whites have never been so integrated into other African economies as we have in South Africa, we're the only source of money and expertise this country has been running on for centuries. Not to mention the entire Southern region of Africa again leeches off of our companies, our aid and our ngos, we might depopulate the entire region if we just dissappeared for a few years.

After the hilarious amount of attrition, leaders amongst our population will arise as we consolidate away from the murder zone (Though the whites need to pull out quick as soon as shit hits the fan) and later we can retake everything.

The best genocide is one where we just watch our enemy kill themselves because we're their lifesource, and we're won't be held accountable if niggers can't look after themselves the moment we decide to stop propping them up.

Attached: images (19).jpg (424x347, 25K)

>can't even bing it

Attached: spanner.jpg (400x315, 17K)

So what then? After you've let the liberals destroy the place what will happen? You've now turned your country into a third world hell hole. Do whites then go full 1488? Secede in an ethnostate?

Hopefully the world will be RP by then, else it's bye bye whitey. The first tribe they will be warring with is us.

Yes

Everything you say is spot on. Don't know how we'll get the whites to the Cape, it needs to happen though. I'm stuck in Jo'burg.

Attached: kruger-sunset-640x360.jpg (640x360, 53K)

bump

Get the fuck out, or prepare to bug in.

Yesterday Jonas Nilsson, a Swede released a documentary about the ongoing problems for white farmers in South Africa, it was the result of a successful crowdfunding campaign by woke Swedish people. I recommend seeing it as i did myself yesterday, its vital to know whats going on there.
Previous Thread: → →

Watch it here: youtu.be/VEDU0xIILKA

Related shit:
reddit.com/r/Documentaries/comments/856hzq/south_africa_a_reversed_apartheid_2018_a/
twitter.com/Julius_S_Malema/status/974962070574813184

Quick Rundown:

White Farmers has been killed increasingly for years in South Africa, the Boer (White settlers from 1600s) are under threat. 3.5 million pitched against 70 million africans hungry for revenge for Apartheid, now it's reversed and multiplied tenfold. We need to spread this documentary and raise awareness for the situation over there so we can help Boer people survive

>implying blacks can farm
you don't need to salt it.

>get job in cape town
>move.

He really needs to take Simon Roche out of that videos. He is scamming people. Although what Simon Roche said in the video is true, he is using the situation to enrich himself.

>twitter.com/willempet/status/975162963752562689
Did you see the new landowner's name? Sithole - Kek

Well they are big as fuck and naturally their opinion should get to be heard as well. Then you are not obliged to agree with him.

but they aren't "big as fuck" it's bullshit mate.
It's a money making scam going on since 2007 in some form or another. in Colligny when whites houses were being burned down the Suidlanders didn't show up even THEY sent out an SMS and Whatsapp. They didn't even come for the ONE family in Coligny that was a member of the Sudlanders.
The AWB showed up and lots of regular Boers. but not the Suidlanders.
It's a SCAM.

What member count is the line to be considered big to you? Honestly

Their member count is a lie. Simon Roche is a fraud. That documentary is AWESOME. It is well done and the information is factual.

Wish he would have interviewed some more people that have been working on this for decades like Jan Lamprect, Karin Smith, Mel Ve, Monica Stone from SouthafricaProject, Leigh Oxley from South African Family Relief Project, Sunnette bridges, Steve Hofmeyer...

ANYONE but the scam artist Simon Roche.
Listen mate, they claim 100,000 members. it's bullshit 100% The flipping AWB never had that many members.

WHere can i read about these other people you mentioned?

Lemme make a list for you here
Jan Lamprecht
historyreviewed.com/

Karin Smith
radiofreesouthafrica.com/

MelVe (Official Media Rep for the Khoi Nation)
stopsouthafricangenocide.org/

Monica Stone
southafricaproject.info/

Leigh Oxley
safrpsa.org/

Sunette Bridges - Afrikaans Singer
archive.is/8K7K6
youtube.com/watch?v=SNIcNVJDyu4
youtube.com/watch?v=wza1INe8T8E
Sued numerous times by the ANC

Steve Hofmeyr - South Africa's biggest Afrikaans Singer and advocate
stevehofmeyr.co.za/

Piet Rudolph
www.volkstaat.ne

there are a lot more but that's a start

They will all talk with you and they ALL disavow Simon Roche. He is a serious snake and fraud.

Here's a better link for Karin Smith
youtube.com/channel/UC3381QzS1QP0Y6tPrZHc8Fw/videos?disable_polymer=1

She was the first person to do videos on youtube about farm murders. Almost one a day from 2014-1016 when she got seriously ill for 6 months and needed surgery. Now she is back and at it again and she knows EVERYONE that is anyone in this struggle.

Ty mate

Look hopefully you know the video maker. i'ts one of the best videos I have ever seen on the farm murder and the Swedish Director is very talented and his presentation is 100% professional and spot on. I can see he really cares about the situation and is a truthful person.

I just don't want his work to be for nothing because he affiliated himself with a know fraudster.

Just so you don't think I am talking shit about Simon Roche.

Did Simon Roche of the Suidlanders defraud Americans to buy a farm in SA?
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2018/03/16/video-very-important-did-simon-roche-of-the-suidlanders-defraud-americans-to-buy-a-farm-in-sa/

Suidlanders: Is Simon Roche a Scam artist defrauding Whites?
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2018/03/11/video-very-important-suidlanders-is-simon-roche-a-scam-artist-defrauding-whites/

Suidlanders: Simon Roche: 4 Emails regarding money collected in the USA – MelVe & Faith Goldy – LAST CHANCE!
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2018/03/11/very-important-suidlanders-simon-roche-4-emails-regarding-money-collected-in-the-usa-melve-faith-goldy-last-chance/

Whites only country? Avoiding the Jews? Simon Roche cornered on DailyKenn Show – Suidlanders
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/12/21/video-sa-whites-only-country-avoiding-the-jews-simon-roche-cornered-on-dailykenn-show-suidlanders/

Suidlanders: The real Simon Roche from someone who knows him personally: Part 1 – historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/12/18/video-exposed-suidlanders-the-real-simon-roche-from-someone-who-knows-him-personally-part-1/

Suidlanders: The real Simon Roche from someone who knows him personally: Part 2 – historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/12/18/video-exposed-suidlanders-the-real-simon-roche-from-someone-who-knows-him-personally-part-2/

From the women that set up all of Simon Roche's tour events in Texas
pewtube.com/user/TheRedElephants/pMd77v6
pewtube.com/user/TheRedElephants/4V9Sncm

Except my tax dollars will then be used to feed the niggers. A few celebrities will do a kumbaya and the jew media will show the sad nigglets eating nothing but rice. There goes your plan, comrades. Best to just advocate for your own country after they've slaughtered enough of you.

Alright i'll see what i can do. I know a guy that knows a guy that knows him or something like that you could say. Shouldn't be too hard to convey your message at least.

>Niggers distribute the aid
>warlords don't grab that shit and sell it or use it for their soldiers
>Whites don't control all ports in this country

This is Africa

Still amazes me how South Africa never had a brutal civil war in the 90s.

You are an anomaly, nearly all repressive regimes go down with a fight not a whimper.

They weren't that repressive they just kept the natural state, niggers and whites seperate

Nah, the National Party were pretty authoritarian in general beyond the racial stuff.

>oppressive
>literal paradise for blacks as long as they lived on their side of town
>net positive black immigration throughout Apartheid

You need to understand that blacks just kept wanting more

Weird cant post in this thread anymore.. Well not the post I want to with lots of links

Simon Roche apparently goes by the name Frederick Von Strass on a forum called survialistboards.com
If you go to post #14 in this thread you’ll see Frederick/Simon admits to not only being a former ANC activist. Quoted from where I found this,("I’ve lived around lefty types my whole life in SA & they wouldn’t even be so treacherous as to have anything to do with the ANC – either in Apartheid or now"), but Simon/Frederick also admits to having a coloured child and being a part of the Communist National Democratic Revolution as well as to NOT being a BOER..
survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=421345
archive.is/Th5rB
What is the National Democratic Revolution - sacp.org.za/main.php?ID=1850

Regarding proof if Frederick is Simon Roche, see this thread.
survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=690650&page=2
archive.is/z4Ym8

A guy called KeyboardWarrior asks in post #23
archive.is/HnBrZ
“For those that have met ol Fred von Strass, tell me … is he the guy posing to the left of David Duke here in the first picture–> “.
Open the links he included suidlanders.co.za/suidlanders-toer-na-vsa/ suidlanders.co.za/wp-con...A-Span-1-1.jpg
– it’s Simon Roche.

Simon/Frederick then replies two posts down in post #25
“I remain a Yiddophile. Prior to going to the USA we heard that David Duke had provided….”. You can read the rest. Pretty much proves that Simon Roche is Frederick .
archive.is/wWZk3

Here Simon admits to having 5 children from 4 different women
"I have five white children from four white mothers" (Story changed, now the children are white)
archive.is/tuvLw

Attached: VSA-Span-1-1.jpg (412x621, 78K)

Its more of a fuck you to the Indians and Chinese who would try to buy out the land via the "no white people" discount

this picture is so cute

what does wojak ice cream taste like

>repressive
It's almost like when most of your population are savages firmer leadership is required. Fucking eternal anglo, I hope your island gets nuked

Are you so fucking naive that NATO isn't going to go help the blacks in SA?

You better be buddying up to Russia, America is probably going to stay out of it all.

Attached: 1521108805127.jpg (600x450, 101K)