Best anime

Best anime this season, fight me

Oh look. It's the senseless shitposting thread.

nah

I got nothing to fight here, because I agree.

I thought it'd be Kino. Who would have known Kino would be done better by tank grills.

I thought this fandom was above confrontational bait threads

>fandom
You're right, its clearly above nothing.

They're both really good, but Kino's world-building is a bit hamhanded to fit the episodic format. SSR leaves more to the imagination.

Nothing happens the anime. I almost dropped at episode 3, the introduction of the new guy made not. Episode 5 is back to the same garbage tho.

Okay sir you need to actually calm down. I know you might like the character designs or whatever and the show may seem moe but Magus Bride is already easily the best.

I don't like wide.

I don't want to fight you because fighting just creates bitterness. I also like Girls' Last Tour. It's darkly beautiful.

The Official Sup Forums AOTS Council will decide that.

>two girls do nothing for a season

If not for the setting it would be forgotten immediately.

Jerk.

BLASPHEMER!

We must burn him at the stake at once, lest the potatoes be angered by his poisonous rantings and punish us all!

Sorry. I, the official arbiter of taste, already confirmed the best anime of each season this year. It can take the runner up prize along with Kemono Friends, Tsuki ga Kirei and Mahoujin Guru Guru

It's a toss up between gembutts and post-apocalypse potatoes for me.

>if not for a crucial part of its appeal it wouldn't be appealing
Brilliant.

What the fuck is gembutts

>he doesn't know

I feel like people who say this aren't watching Houseki no Kuni or Mahoujin Guru Guru.

I'm not watching HnK but Guru Guru is from last season, though it's one of the best shows of the year, no doubt about that.

RWBY Universe, people seems to like it a lot.

The most recent acceptable conclusion those faggots ever came to was Pandora which was over a year ago now.

It's technically unimpressive and visually boring, the story is bland and the anti-war sentiments are corny. I like the character designs, at least, but they're wasted on this show.

ne, Chi-chan
...nani?

We already did.

5/20 is a terrible score, i vote for a new council with less shit taste.

It's not the council, it's you I'm afraid to say.

Amazing, i guess in the end i was the true Official Sup Forums AOTS Council CEO

meh i dissagree with a couple of them but w/e
it's a majority count i assume

Is there even a single guy in that image?
At last are men truly not good for anything?

Only one onii-chan that's on his way to buy gamuu

That would be Houseki No Kuni.
Honestly, Potato Girls would beat Gembutts but kinda nothing happens there.

Something happening would be against the point of a destroyed world.

I feel like I'm just tempting fate here, but I must say that I'm glad this didn't become "the wehrmacht girls" anime for Sup Forums to latch onto"

I thought the nips had their own chan, when did they start shitting up our average taste?

In all honesty though this is truth, i haven't faced such a conundrum in quite some time.

My TV is broken. Whenever I watch this show, the characters are horizontally stretched out, the display settings get bonked until the colors are muddy and dull, my speakers make the actors sound mediocre, and the broadcast won't pick up any plot or development so all I get is filler. I'm missing out on the AoTS!

damn yall have had terrible taste for years

>Love Live Sunshine S2 not AOTS for Fall 2017
u wot m8?

You have characters, several things could happen. But in truth is just slice of life so it wont.

technically they're starches, not characters. Common mistake

I disagree, it's the best of the decade

I like Mahoutsukai no Yome too, though.

I think even with "things constantly happening" (which would ruin the atmosphere), Houseki no Kuni has superior art direction, composition, characters, interactions, iconography, concepts, inventiveness, themes, humour, depth. I think the best part of Girls Last Tour is the sound design, atmosphere, confident sense of pace and how it sells the physical intimacy between the two main characters.

Funny how the rest of internet is circlejerking over Magus Bride though.

as long as I enjoyed Umaru chan and new game they are a bit overrated, and romanga was stupid

you mean inuyashiki

Just picked this up after avoiding it. It really is aots.
Best OP.
Best ED.
Best cinematography, they actually try stuff.
Best story.
Best characters.
Surprise out of nowhere.

I prefer anime where everyone isnt insane.

I only recognize #3, what are these?

Rakugo S2, Uchouten Kazoku S2, Houseki no Kuni.

Meant in reply to

Thanks senpai

2017:
kemofure
ssr
fag
in that order

>Yuyushiki was four, almost five years ago
You're shitting me right

>Azumanga Daioh was 67 years ago

It's good and I'm enjoying it. Not even close to AotS though. Right now, if it can keep up with what the first 5 episodes have done, then in my mind Mahoutsukai no Yome would be the runaway AotS, heavy AotY favorite and remembered as one of the greatest ever anime experiences. No bullshit.

I wonder if I'll still be watching anime when azumanga daioh really is 67 years old.

fuck off kemonobrony

Are you guys serious about the cgi abomination being good?

I'm going to have to pick it up now with people speaking about it so highly. I better not be disappointed like I was by your high recommendations of Kemono Friends.

>disappointed by Kemono Friends

It's a good anime. Although the animation, voice acting and story were all lacking in various degrees in my eyes. So yeah I was disappointed that it wasn't the great masterpiece people here were making it out be.

>fandom

back to your cesspool website with you

You're right
The threads are fucking garbage most of the time

>knowing what the rest of the internet is doing
>for that matter even caring what the rest of the internet is doing
>apparently letting your opinions be dictated by normalfag websites and social media

If you can't objectively watch anime yourself and form your own unbiased opinion without the influence from others then you should really remove yourself from Sup Forums.

same, I love these two so much.

Blegh. I agree with maybe two of those. That's some moe shit right thar.

>cgi abomination
it's legitimately a fantastic looking show and probably the best looking this season.

there's gonna be a new character next episode

How can you spew all that nonsense over a throwaway line that has little to do with my post, you autistic fuck?

I like it a lot. The cgi animation is pretty and the gems are prettier.

KF is art.

can't fite the truth

2013 was such a good year for cute girls.

>high recommendations of Kemono Friends.
KF is recommended for being fun to watch, not for its high production values (it's next to nil).

>cgi
>pretty

anything can be pretty you gigantic faggot.

>No OPM
>No Flip Flappers
This is bait, and I am falling for it.

Wrong

How can someone be this wrong?

Not AOTS, but close. Garo needs more attention.

OP is great, design is cute, but actual show is boring as heck

No arguments here, I love this shit.

Havent seen this much shit taste in years... At this point I'm surprised there is no SAO on this list.

Hoozuki no Reitetsu is the best this season.

at least watch the show before forming you opinion user.

I'm just glad there are so many good shows this season.
Hard to choose between them right now.

U cant decide between Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou, Houseki no Kuni , Mahoutsukai no Yome,, andNet-juu no Susume for my AOTS yet. Hell even Blend S has been great and Mahoujin Guru Guru might still be my favorite airing show. Lots of good stuff this season.

I have watched none of the shows on that list.

me too!

Nice

>Houseki no Kuni
Are we seriously going to let CGshit count as anime now?

Is GuruGuru good good or just okay good?

Oh hey someanithing please add Kemono Friends to your site thanks.

It's good good. Personally I find the recent episodes to be too fast-paced but it's still plenty of fun. The first cour was great.

What's good about it?

The simplistic artstyle might look like it's from a kid show but it allows for some pretty expressive expressions and animations. This helps a lot in comedic moments and such. The plot is simple. What sells the show for me is as I said before the jokes in it.
Basically, just watch it.

Wat did chito mean when she saidduring her dream that seh was ok with the idea of being eaten by Yuu ?

Does that mean that the girls know about canivalism and are willing to do it to survive in that world ?

I like that art and coloring... ;d