Why do niggers say white people have no culture when blacks actually don't have any culture at all...

Why do niggers say white people have no culture when blacks actually don't have any culture at all, they even stole lowriders and other shit from Mexicans.

Attached: 1517797073295.jpg (720x838, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they're fucking stupid and parrot anything Jews say.

well, there's a difference between having no culture and being boring.

To be honest blacks had to mold an entirely new cultural identity out of nothing when they were removed from their homeland and brought here as slaves.
They started with nothing and now they absolutely dominate our culture. I'm not mad and I have nothing against it, it's solely the fault of whites that they want to adopt black culture and abandon their own.

Cause Americans believe culture started when some Italian got on a boat. When a bunch of immigrants invade America. When some lazy immigrants brought slaves to a brown country. Now they scream white genocide because they are not in homeland. Can't find way back to Europe. Now celebrate with a day off because white wage slave with no property.

They 'dominate our culture' only through the artificial machinations of the Jews.

Here's a thought experiment. Look up the publishing companies for the top five rappers. Then look up (((who))) owns them.

blacks who are actually descendants of slaves do not know their ancestry, bu tthis is actually largely used as an excuse rather than being the actual cause. think about it, when most people think of their ancestry, they aren't usually tracing it back to the early 19th century anyways - its usually just 3 generations or so. because of this origin, many african americans have some vague idea of being "african" although theyve never been there and dont even know what part they were from. they then blame whitey, even though in reality their ancestors were likely imprisoned by zulus and sold to the white man. they no so little about history though that they actually praise the zulus as their ancestors, when in reality they likely conquered their actual ancestors. this is why blacks like giving their kids vaguely african sounding names, in an attempt to create a culture out of ignorance.

the real reason blacks have no sense of their own culture or ancestry is because of low education rates and the high rate of single motherhood. black fathers dont stick around, and many blacks dont even know who their fathers were, making it pretty much impossible to trace much of their lineage even one generation back. this is an embarrassing thing to admit though so they prefer to ignore this fact and pretend that whitey stole their culture

Bullshit. Same can apply to whites.

So then the question becomes, why are whites so susceptible to the machinations of Jews?
Stop blaming everyone else for our faults. The reason black culture is the hot shit is because whites want it and buy it because they are disassociated from their own culture. It's a complete moral failing on the part of whites and no amount of Jewish machinations could cause it without white complicity. Black influence on culture isn't "artificial." They REALLY influence the culture. They REALLY control youth culture. Explain it away as jewish tricks but at the end of the day you still have white girls dressing up as thots and white boys listening to rap and throwing up weird hand gestures that they interpret as gang signs.

As a white man you couldn't describe your culture past your great great whatever immigration to America. What is your culture now.

>blacks actually don't have any culture at all
They actually have lots of culture, in their own countries, if they would please go back to them. Lots of erotic, drug and alcohol infused ceremonies, licking cow ass, chasing gazelle until they die of a heart attack, hacking and eating each other.

Attached: 1520908349588.jpg (1454x881, 965K)

exactly this. "black culture" as we know it today was invented by jews and pushed on the black community. gucci mane also woke up to this and talks about his experiences with jews and how they encourage him to be more "thug" etc.. the "black culture" of today is a relatively recent invention first crafted in the 80s/90s and pushed on them since. they readily took to it and now perpetuate this culture even though it is directly responsible for cycles of violence, ignorance, and general degeneracy in the black community that keeps blacks from ever making real strides in america. the culture teaches them to obsess over bling and spend frivolously, to kill each other and sell drugs, to glorify ignorance and foster disdain for academia. it teaches them to strive to be athletes and rappers (so jews can profit off of them). their entire culture is one big jewish trick.

Attached: IMG_3348.png (1024x776, 167K)

its just one part of american culture, most whites do not really take to black culture. they may listen to some black music and watch ape hoop on tv but that doesnt mean that black culture dominates. in fact look at the grammys, they had to essentially ban white artists because they kept winning all the categories, sometimes even winning black categories as white men.

Blacks only have a subculture within broader white culture. Everything they are is only relevant in contrast to our culture. Their entire identity is built around what they are not, instead of what they are. It's a sad existence.

thats why im saying its an excuse used by blacks. most people dont go more than three generations back. its also the origin of the "im 15% italian" memes. america has its own culture.

with blacks, there is added confusion because they dont even know one generation back. as i stated before

Them jews got you talking all the fucking time. That is the conspiracy. Making uneducated garrbble easy for you to share so you have something to talk about. Jews fueling your conversation and points since you became AWARE.
You might be a Jew.

yes it is artificial. you need to study the origins of the music industry and see who was really behind the trendsetters in black culture. they are literally all jewish.

>When I signed my first recording contract I couldn’t even tell you what a Jewish person looked like or believed in. I was ignorant and I admit that. It wasn’t until Ice [Ice T aka Tracy Marrow] pointed out that most of the guys in the meetings where we planned promotional campaigns, music videos and so on were Jewish that I started to wonder why that was. I gotta admit that kind of thing can make you paranoid, because now every white guy in a suit who reaches his hand out to me look like the kinda nigga who about to take a cut of the profits or ask me to act more “gangster” in my videos.
t. gucci mane

I've said it before but it always bears repeating: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BLACK CULTURE!

If blacks have anything to mark them as a race of upright-walking bipeds, it is the following:

- Thousands of years of jungle savagery.
- Followed by hundreds of years of slavery.
- Followed by a general refusal to integrate resulting in mass criminality and poverty.
- Followed by hippity-hop and Purple Drank.

Even fried chicken isn't theirs, they co-opted it from Southern whites.

Anwhere niggers are the majority, there is no culture, and savagery rules the streets. If they even bother to build streets.

Instead of coddling them, supporting their laziness, and feeling sorry for them, we should be shooting them on sight. Actually, the previous generations - our ancestors - should have already done that. It's been obvious for centuries that they are not human in the sense that whites perceive the word.

Genociding them would be no different than exterminating cockroaches. In fact, calling it genocide gives them WAY too much credit.

Attached: 1458001891266.jpg (640x640, 75K)

this is actually unintelligible

you replied twice but didnt even read what i said. try again.

this.

Attached: look at em.png (640x521, 544K)

Niggers dating your daughters must be hard for you. Chin up.

The only thing that's really unique to black culture seems to be a belief among nearly all of them in some type of voodoo/superstitious magic.

They'll mix voodoo up with parts of other religions like Islam in africa, of christianity in USA, but that's just perversions of the religion.

Nigger expertise in this thread. I know so much information about niggers. But please don't call me a nigger lover. You guys are great. If people talked about trains or trees like you talk about niggers and black culture they might like the things maybe.

>niggers still believe whitey is out to get them in 2018

Attached: 1520821543032.jpg (356x374, 36K)

So the blacks in this region
The psychology of this fatherless African. The culture of a blackman. You guys love them so much.

why because niggers are hapless and worthless and deep down they know it.
its called projection.

This video tells you everything you need to know about black "culture." Without whites around to keep them in line and maintain the basic structure of human society, they are literally cannibalistic sociopaths with nothing more on their minds than immediate sensory gratification.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

>dominate
Maybe in your world they do. May I suggest you change channels on the television and maybe stop listening to nigger radio?