In a war between NATO and Russia over 90% of the casualties would be white males

See through the lies of the warmongers and why they are pushing us towards open conflict. Our beleaguered race can't afford the wholesale slaughter of white Christian males again, no more brother wars.

Attached: Europe_religion_map_en.png (1473x1198, 913K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1520838930933.png (779x311, 392K)

Nobody wants a war against russia, they're just trying to make trump look bad and distract from the fact that we are winning the culture war and the left has no arguments left. Nuclear holocaust is a lose-lose, so nobody is going to take that route.

>nobody wants a war against Russia
you are wrong about that, user

Attached: 1487395927194.jpg (920x1150, 390K)

Agreed, we need to try forming an alliance based on race instead of (((civic nationalism))). We'd quite literally rule the world unopposed.

Attached: EuroSiberia.png (3632x1232, 495K)

No I hope a shitload of white men will get killed in the next war.

These are type of faggots that are shilling for a war, we're just one (((false flag))) away from armed conflict and thousands, maybe millions, of dead white Christian males. Oh but don't worry, while NATO troops and Russians are away fighting and dying there will be plenty of blacks and browns left behind to take care of our women for us.

Attached: Nh4zeyC.jpg (640x437, 97K)

>In a war between NATO and Russia over 90% of the casualties would be white males.

Why do you think the jews are pushing so hard to go to war with Russia? Kikes started both world wars and they're working overtime to start ww3

>implying white women dont want them already
Ffs burger come to your senses they are already mixing with our women.

you don't even make sense you piece of shit

Okay let me clarify, there is no need to kill white men off so that non white men can take white women since they are already doing this.I hope that clarifies it Pedro.

WRONG! Quit lying nigger. White women are the less likely off all women to race mix. This is a fact. Just because kikes in hollywood have been beating you over the head with nigger mixing propaganda doesn't make it true.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States

no need to clarify, faggot, I already understand that all you want to talk about is bbc and have nothing intelligent to add

And that's exactly why Jews are trying to start a war. It's really sad seeing white men cheer this on while they're being rapidly turned into a hated minority in their own homes.

Attached: 1520819825615.png (902x921, 411K)

See how those number increased as time went on? Before you will never see a white woman marry a none white now its almost 10% of newly weed white women are with a non white so your are already failing at your own points.
Nowhere did I bring up the size penises but if that is what you got out of it idk what I can tell you.

Seeing what's going on with Russia and the US in Syria right now, all I can say is that I can't wait to die.

Attached: 1511976170859.png (986x797, 869K)

Who cares. If war starts I will kill any and all invading Russians I can, and I will lay my life down for it if I must. And I could give 2 shits about are they "white" or not.

Umm, no sweetie. In a war between NATO and Russia 90% of the casualties would be civilians. People in the US would begin starving within a week of the first exchange.

Attached: IMG_0144.jpg (220x275, 32K)

I didn't say a nuclear exchange, I'm talking about a conventional war which is what they are trying to instigate. I would hope that if it turns nuclear the Russians would target the instigators in LA, NY, DC. the ME, Soros, McCain, the Clintons, etc for destruction.

Attached: 1491209139497.jpg (734x480, 67K)

fuck off

Attached: 1521392597417.png (3632x1232, 439K)

Hence why jews are pushing so hard for it

Attached: IMG_3458.jpg (838x960, 175K)

keep dreaming, pond swimmer

>conventional war
>2018

yeah right

ALL NUMBERS OF EVERY RACE WENT UP you fucking idiot. Its still a fact that white women are the most loyal. KYS

So what if the numbers of other go up? Does that mean ours should also? No.
Now how about you stop being a white knight here and Sup Forums and see what they really are.

so, you know we still have conventional forces in addition to nuclear weapons, right?

This. I don't want to fight, particuarly not if I'm fighting for the Jew and against white people. We're already enough of an endangered species we don't need this.

The sad part is that whilst I'd happily refuse conscription even on pain of death, it doesn't really matter. This isn't a war where our choices or actions will matter much, not when a few buttons being pressed can wipe out half a continent

Attached: 1520269647551.jpg (449x443, 74K)

fixed

Attached: 1521395421290.png (3632x1232, 438K)

In a war against russia, germany will have to be neutral, there are 3,5millipn people russia-germans,
If Germany go into war, they will lose the russia-german soldiers, that will be a serious weaken for the weak army and huge protest in every bigger city

post WWII rape babies?

At least half the people in the Balkans are Russophilic, so there's a few more million outright refusing to fight a phony war.

You can include nearly every czech outside Prague. We will propably join Russia even when we are NATO member ... well if not im prepared for long run guerilla war with my czech guns and home made bombs until russian soldiers will advance.

I doubt our militaries will turn against the people. It'd probably just be Germs going full anchluss. Again. But then again, we have this.