Drawthread

Come and make or request Sup Forumsrt.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/vuu3rAC.jpg
i.imgur.com/b8DeeVB.jpg
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/2/28/ThermalGenex-TF04-JP-VG.png/revision/latest?cb=20121012184731
i.imgur.com/ljmUhkY.png
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Bloodletter
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Plaguebearer
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Horror_of_Tzeentch
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Daemonette
youtube.com/watch?v=sXZP-xRjhT4
warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/File:Warhammer_Dark_Elves_Human_Slave.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Patchouli facesitting please.

Requesting Tamotsu from Akiba's Trip: The Animation playing an otamatone as Epic Sax Guy or like in one of those "Jazz for your soul" images.
Or him doing the reaction image in the ref.

no more shit request please.

Mikasa, Annie, Sasha and Historia transforming into Ohrangers.

Any takers?

Want someone to do this with Higashi Setsuna, Cure Passion.

Requesting different stupid versions of Guts replacing his sword with a giant tool/element of that activity.
Examples:
>amish + giant rake
>chef + giant spatula
>otaku + giant rolled poster/figure
>cowboy + giant gun
>rad 90s kid + giant longboard
>sports
>etc
Better Guts ref: i.imgur.com/vuu3rAC.jpg

yayoi being retarded please

I'll request a futa here then. Give me Mirai with a dick.

Requesting DO NOT AVERT YOUR GAZE with Martha as Mozgus

Requesting extremely perturbed Sophia Dangerous Beast

Requesting a Blazblue girl band with Noel Vermillion as the bassist, Tsubaki Yayoi as the guitarist, Mai Natsume as the vocalist and Makoto Nanaya as the drummer.

Actually more of like this pose and here's a reference.

Requesting Mirai from Itsuka Tenma No Kuro Usagi and Dengekiko from Neptunia swapping outfits, or interacting in a cute electric way (both have electric powers).
Dengekiko: i.imgur.com/b8DeeVB.jpg

that's fine

Posting the "Ursula in a virgin killer sweater" request again as an anchor for the guy working on it, I guess

Requesting Caulifla and Erza fusion

For November, requesting Annie dressed as Shania from Shadow Hearts: From the New World.

he said he was still working on it, didn't he?

workign on what?

Requesting Ultimate Columbine Ursula and Yunyun with psychotic grins on their faces wreaking havoc, shooting people with magic enhanced bullets.

awesome.
don't get many chances to draw weird stuff

shit, that was fast

oh shiiiit.

nice job btw

Requesting something cute and POV of Mina Ashido

YAMERO

Requesting Yuma Kusanagi and Clarus Tonitrus trying to hide from people and covering their naked bodies.

Requesting a Gremlin wearing an ushanka, tight black leggings, and a fluffy coat. She can have white hair and blue eyes if you want to go full anime Russkie.

Requesting BB-tan, Doodle-tan, and Suicide-tan in lewd goth outfits

Requesting Fuwa and Galvantula tuning up Genos

Yuri(black haired girl) checking her phone and seeing a selfie from Minami(fanged girl with hairclips) with Mako(freckled girl) naked in a post sex sweaty state on a bed behind her.

Requesting Tomoko putting on her tights, but falling over and getting her arms stuck.

Requesting Reimu from Touhou cosplaying as Cure Happy from Smile Precure.

Requesting Oboro and Asagi in normal civilian clothes having a catfight over a popular trendy item while the orc security guard blankly stares at it in mild annoyance

Gimme monster girls to do things to. Filthy blasphemous creatures shouldn't be happy.

Loli Mashiro from Layers of White.

Requesting Paper Saki

Edge moth rapist seems legit enough

Ta-class as a good housewife or wearing full-body seifuku armor please!

Requesting something like the top image but with Diana from Jewelpet (bottom image).

I'll take Deku and Kaachan doing the fusion dance.

Isuzu Sento being hot and bothered because she is trying not to masturbate for No Fap November

Raphtalia dressed for and playing some basketball, since she likes the Orange ball which is basically a basketball. A nice classic Spalding.

>no more shit request
>in Sup Forums drawthread
Impossible it can't be done.

But my request is super awesome.

Requesting cute anime/manga fighting off eldritch horrors.

Requesting Ryuuko and/or Satsuki getting fucked in the ass

pretty sure it's not.

Requesting Mage from Bikini Warriors with a slight tan with or without tanlines too.
You could even draw Mage casting a spell or dressed like a real mage with a robe or cloak and all that, even casting Magic Missile or another big spell such as Meteor Shower or Chain Lightning.

Requesting Rei in Asuka's plugsuit and Shinji crossdressing in Rei's plugsuit. They're already tittilated at each other.

Preferably full body, but down to the thighs will do.

Thanks!

Requesting Shouko from Koe no Katachi wearing slutty clothes and trying to act slutty.

Draw your draw-tan!

I saw the reference collage and thought we had a new waifufag amongst us.
I read the request and realized we had a new man of taste.

Requesting Chiya tied up and being forced to get a haircut (for her own good) by the other girls.

But I already did.

What type?
And they'll lose

I don't have one.
and that didn't stop me from drawing lewds yesterday

Requesting Satsuki wearing a -kensu based on Thermal Genex vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/2/28/ThermalGenex-TF04-JP-VG.png/revision/latest?cb=20121012184731

Then draw your favorite draw-tan that isn't your own.

Interesting. I was just about to suggest drawfags do that since there were some nice designs last thread.

Requesting Zest, with lactating breasts, or wearing cute things
if you have other lewd ideas you could try them.

Requesting Ohgi getting piledrived/German suplexed deep into the pavement

I'll do this later this evening.

Requesting Dia (and optionally the rest of Aquors) walking around in their underwear after taking off their clothes.

I want a Sakayanagi for next thread's OP

But it is evening.

No they are knights with the holy power to banish them back to the pit they came from.

Requesting Wendy Marvell taking a selfie with Carla with Wendy holding Carla's face while taking the picture.

Requesting Grey Wolf in a dog kigurumi

Requesting Ursula getting sexy spankings. Would prefer Shiny Ursula in her skintight suit getting spanked.

Requesting Lalaco and Shiny Chariot on a JAV cover

Cover Ref/Style: i.imgur.com/ljmUhkY.png

I'd like to hear what people's thought process designing them were.

Requesting Strike Freedom Gundam (left) standing triumphant over Barbatos Gundam (center) like Michael over Lucifer (right).

Requesting Hitomi casually defeating one of each type of lesser daemon via card game of the artist's choice.

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Bloodletter
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Plaguebearer
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Horror_of_Tzeentch
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Daemonette

Requesting Youko gagged with duct tape in this outfit please, she doesn't have to be tied up or have her fan otherwise.

Requesting chimera with the legs of Rosemon X, upper body and torso of Akeno's Super Mode/Fallen Angel form, arms of Witchblade Masane with Rosemon X's vines on said arms, head and overall skin tone of Asmodian Asagi, the wings of Balance Breaker Issei to go with Akeno's wings, and a random evil looking armored lizard tail.

Requesting Kurumi finding the Bear Bear Village

>draw self
>attach animal ears and tail
That's typically how it works.

I just stuck my favorite fetishes on a character to represent me.

>it's just an OC that's acted as my de facto avatar for the longest time.
I'm a pretty gigantic faggot.

I just drew myself. I'm boring though.

full_body
high_heels
chair_tied or hand_cuffed
tape_gag

Maybe have them suspended in glass cases like this Batman Forever scene: youtube.com/watch?v=sXZP-xRjhT4

Hana wearing a cute-sexy fantasy-esque costume.
Open for suggestions but Wight and Succubus are good ones.
Also requesting her wearing a black sweater which is tight around the chest.

It just matched my drawfag name and my clothing tastes.

How about Atalanta wearing her own version of Shielder's Dangerous Beast costume?

Can I get this animation but with Tamamo and/or Hakuno or Nero? Thanks.

Not a drawfag, but gt thoughts on this?

warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/File:Warhammer_Dark_Elves_Human_Slave.png

No, sorry.

looks like something a gagfag would request

>no high heels
>no skirt/dress portion
>a collar that thick
>plus gagfags probably don't have much info for Warhammer Fantasy beyond Total War trailers

Huh well that isn't too bad I guess.

This with seasonal waifu.

we can work around all it
>plus gagfags probably don't have much info for Warhammer Fantasy beyond Total War trailers
More of a 40K guy myself, but I'm familiar with Fantasy. Still waiting for Tomb Kings and Albion for TWW2 (please have Be'lakor).

>all of it

Never knew you guys were into Warhammer.

I didn't get to draw mine last thread

Lewds when