Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/stxeW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Also, that soldier was Annie
It was Grice.

He's dead

>Whao King Fritz was so peaceful
>Let me just genocide his people
>What the people got mad, how dare they! King Fritz is peaceful!
This is retarded

Where did you guys ever get his name anyway? I remember reading that chapter but I never recall him given a name.

Is she right?

Dead and shit.

I'm actually agreeing with you. Did Pieck encounter Jean, Connie, or Shitmin at Shiganshina?

I love Armin.

>t.

wtf i love isayama now

Ok, so lemme get this right

>the Tyburs were okay with not fucking up with Paradis due to this deal with the 145th King
>they left the political scene so Marleyans could go their own way
>Marleyans send 4 titans into Paradis to try and take the OT, shit goes terrible
>Tyburs decide to intervene
>now they want to retake the OT so as to restore the status quo of "peace" (and fuck Paradis, the lineage is dead anyway)

Is that so? Or was Tybur boy lying through his teeth somewhere along the way?

>Izayama names a character after a Imperial battleship
>the whole show is nazi

Jesus fucking Christ.

>that soldier was Annie
don't play with my feelings, annie isn't that tall

according to him the king accepted whatever marley wanted to do and in doing so they triggered the yeagerturds so tybur now wants to take paradis and eliminate eren, he might not kill the paradisians but eren doesn't wanted to be ruled so to him he's the problem, he know the holder of the attack titan will never let itself be bound by anyone

Not really. At most, she would have seen them when carting Zeke away.

I want to straddle Eren and dominate him with love.

Someone also mentions him when talking about Colt/Falco redeeming their family. They look a lot like him.

Smells like bullshit, the whole point of the walls it's meaningless then, why spend so much effort to create them (it's literally a gargantuan structure) if the King could have killed every single member of his race with the coordinate if he wanted to.

What killed the hype?

It bothers me that its been just a hundred years, does he not realise how little time that is? should have at least made it 2-3 centuries, its hard to imagine such drastic changes in just 1 century

One thing that didn't make much sense to me, did the Marley did this for fun?

Use your brain a little and you'll find out what he was trying to do. Otherwise wait until Isayama put it inot paper.

She only saw Eren, Levi, Hanji, Jean during the Shinganshina battle.
It has to be one of them.

grice is falco and colt's cousin apartenly from what grisha father said.

99 was shit. Nothing happened except for billyboy possibly inciting riot in his own country. He's trying to unite them with "muh eren, we have to get the eren" yet they expect us to just gloss over the fact that they just revealed to the entire country that all the long suffering and torture of the Eldian people by the Marleys was built on a lie?
>wow I'm so glad I threw my kids into the titan child incinerator project just for a chance at a tiny kernel of respect, oh wait you're saying these Marleyans we cucked ourselves into worshipping as stockholm syndrome slaves aren't actually the good guys who stopped the war?

That's why I think it could be Annie. The soldier who dropped her and Poco in the Scooby Doo trap was blonde and Annie is the only other blonde main character she would have reasonably recognized

That's assuming it's someone from the retaking of Shiganshina, though. Could just be some random soldier.

Aggresive nerds like you are the worst, at least your life is shit, so i'm glad.

Yes, they are enjoying what they are doing to the eldians. They are just paying back what Eldians did to their ancestors.
More like their uncle.

Nose is too small for it to be Annie

As capital punishment for Eldians.

That's not using your brain.

Restorationists wanted to genocide the entire Continentr.

Wrong.

>built on a lie?
Oh, was it really a lie?
It might become true in the next chapter, when eldians grim remind everybody.

Grim reminder never ever.

You actually think the Shiganshina boys are going to attack the Marleyans? Have you not been paying attention? Eren has completely realized they're exactly the same.

*right

Sounds familiar.

Yeah it's gonna happen..

>You actually think the Shiganshina boys are going to attack the Marleyans?
Who said it will be Paradis/Eren who will do the grim reminder? It will be Willy but the blame will fall on Eren.

thanks user

Nerd.

Of course, Annie grew two feet taller inside the crystal and then got a nose job while also getting completely different eyes.

this, its absolutely retarded, in real life he would have a mutiny on his hands before his speach is over the foreign powers would not be pleased either

Forgot to quote

Are you having a giggle?

MY LEFT STROKE JUST WENT VIRAL

Yeah rereading the chapters where Pieck rescues Zeke and Reiner she encountered Jean and possibly Connie who are blonde and would presumably be apart of Eren and the Scouting Legions plan

Marley was certainly not pleased when Tybur revealed the truth.
But alas, when won't have much time to act upon it.

Is everyone still falling for the grim reminder meme?

Seems like it.

nigga people don't have memory that short, for eldians to become completely docile in a century? and how quickly did marley consolidate and start using titans to conquer how of the world? a decade?

After the last chapter I think it is highly possible. But if it doesn't happen I will be definitely surprised.

>for eldians to become completely docile in a century
FT mind rape, remember?

Annie wont die, she just be stuck in his damned crystal even after the mango ends

Why doesn't Willy just make a truce with the Paradis Eldians?

Or does he truly believe that Marley deserves to wipe out the entire island, get the Founding Titan and use it as a weapon in order to become the new world empire?

What will Reiner do? Join or fight Eren? Remain neutral?

Hopefully grow some balls

cry in a corner

If the depiction of the Titan war is meant to be taken as foreshadowing the factions are going to be

Paradis:
>Attack/Female

Marley:
>Warhammer/cart

Third Party:
>Armored

Lurking in the background watching and waiting:
>Beast

Most likely he'll fight to protect the Warrior recruits and some of the ghetto Elidians hoping to find a middle ground or choose a side

Eren's basically holding him hostage with the lives of Falco and everyone living above that basement. I think the point is for him to watch and not intervene with whatever's happening.

>Why doesn't Willy just make a truce with the Paradis Eldians?
Because the second part of your post has half a chance of being true, and the other half is that Isayama honest to God thinks this sort of scapegoat plan works. There's also the possibility that if Eren takes the fall all on his own, the rest of Paradis might be spared. At this point it's not definitive yet.

Begin third impact

>It’s another episode of “We the ones with power have been telling a lie to you scrubs”
Isayama why. That’s not how you write a political drama

Remain sexual!

Who would have guessed that the Marley narrative of all Eldians were horrific monsters that are every other nation for a 1000 years of genocide would turn out to be false?

W-WOAH... M-Mikasa!?

There's a few holes in the story.

1. From what we know of inheriting memories, shifters can only get the memories of their immediate predecessor. The exception is the FT, since it is the "coordinate", but why would the WHT carry memories from the Tyber a century prior? If inheriting memories is a feature of the WHT, does that mean WHT can remember all the way back to Ymir?
2. There's no explanation for why Tyber/Fritz had to invent a fake story to give Marley its freedom. The chapter itself points out the contradiction of how Fritz had the Wall Titans at his disposal yet ran away instead. Willie is leaving something out about the need for keeping Paradis as a boogeyman on the horizon.
3. Why Tyber allowed the infiltration to reclaim the FT, knowing they couldn't control it. Zeke is probably related to this since he has the royal blood, and Kruger implied Marley would have done what it could to monopolize that ability. Though, nobody might know Zeke is royal.
4. Finally...we still don't know who Kruger's source was in the Marleyan government. If it was Tyber, he intentionally fed Kruger false information which lead to the Eldian Restorationists.

It isn't false nigger. Willie outright says the Eldians slaughtered three times the current world's population a mere century prior. Eldians were legitimately violent, corrupt and destructive. But that doesn't apply to their modern descendants. Maybe 100 years ago Eldia was the aggressor, but now it's 100% Marley.

>mfw I thought this manga was in complete decline until this chapter

At this point any chapter that doesn't have Armong and manlet or wastes time in flashbacks about stuff we already know seems like a masterpiece to me.

>Armong
How many more chapters will we able to avoid him? Manlet back by 101 at the latest if he's not in 100.

Interesting. What is that observation based off? This page here?

Why doesn't Eren rape Pieck in front of Reiner? Is he gay?

Nice of Reiner to start imitating Bert just like he did with Marcel.

Eren is loyal to Mikasa.

Eren loves Armin only.

Eren is best Shingeki.

Eldians are all jews.

Why does it feel like AoT is going to end soon? Just several more chapters. I think there will be a final showdown right now in Marley.

Woah... Mikasa...

Seems more like Attack/Female/Colossal/Warhammer vs Armored/Jaw/Beast/Cart

This is the arc of aesthetics, right?

Because raping Falco or Gabi would mindbreak Reiner more.

>All the cute Mikasa butts this chapter
Love it.

Will Zeke make Eren cut his hair?

Annie's dad was dropping fat truth bombs.
Berts dad died in a coma RIP ;__;
Annie is alive, she's going home, WIN.

>tfw no new Mikasa doujins on ENHENTAI in months

What truth bombs?

i don't want to be that guy but any link to the latest chapter?

I think they'll all show up in 100 in some way.

It's in the archive.

imgur.com/a/stxeW

thanks

Not for Eren. He looks even uglier than before.

There is still a lot of things to reveal. I would say there are still 25-30 chapters left.

Why would he be loyal to a slut?

You know very well Mikasa is not a slut and that Eren does not have romantic feelings for her.

Reiner.

Sit.