White South African baby dipped in blood of parents and shot

The Potgieters of South Africa:
>Attie, 40, tortured to death- stabbed 151 times
>Wilna, 36, tortured to death
>Willemien, 2, dipped in the blood of her dead parents, then shot in the head

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Grim-details-of-Lindley-murders-emerge-20110525

Attached: E20C8D00-A989-4182-8971-37FED721DF2C.jpg (474x524, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=47m51s
youtu.be/qD9c-MLbeCs?t=36m54s
youtu.be/635jCWUWiX0?t=34m55s
americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
archive.is/hr7xn
historyreviewed.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/List-Farm-Murders-of-Whites-South-Africa.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=GAb98jN-b34
nypost.com/2017/08/22/hundreds-confess-to-eating-human-flesh-in-south-africa/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/143584182
genocidewatch.net/2015/08/19/white-genocide-is-not-underway-in-south-africa/
africacheck.org/spot-check/claims-white-genocide-south-africa-unsupported/
click2map.com/v2/H3llo/Genocide_Prevention
pastebin.com/ebxChxCH
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145629437
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136736619
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114177962
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108349888
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107444847
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144621146
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144953569
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148973280
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mfecane
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_South_Africa
businesstech.co.za/news/general/163503/the-shocking-truth-about-rape-in-south-africa/
businesstech.co.za/news/general/135321/south-africa-crime-stats-2016-everything-you-need-to-know/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xhosa_Wars#Background
youtu.be/NzKejJIwieE?t=4m20s
sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/dwindling-african-tribe-may-have-been-most-populous-group-planet
censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com/p/farmi-tracker.html
stopsouthafricangenocide.org/)
youtube.com/watch?v=7U5Fujb3eWM
youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU
genocidewatch.org/images/South_Africa_2013-10-xx_SA,_where_corruption_is_normal.pdf
genocidewatch.com/single-post/2012/07/26/Dr-Stanton-of-Genocide-Watch-on-Farm-Murders-in-South-Africa
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs
youtu.be/O-9Q6ZD282w
frontpagemag.com/fpm/180781/gruesome-reality-racist-south-africa-arnold-ahlert
archive.is/f4J6v
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=1h4m45s
youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM
genocidewatch.org/images/White_Genocide_TVA.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=hHk7h71hGxw
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/06/26/video-sa-race-war-1st-battle-blacks-whites-part-1-2/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/06/26/video-sa-race-war-1st-battle-blacks-whites-part-2/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/06/26/video-sa-race-war-1st-battle-blacks-whites-part-3/
youtube.com/channel/UC3381QzS1QP0Y6tPrZHc8Fw/videos
archive.is/O9E06
youtu.be/npM6-o0ZUE4
youtube.com/watch?v=HiNmIsaRRtA
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/06/28/video-c03-sa-race-war-coligny-day-1-violence-police-looted-whites-prepared-shoot-blacks/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/06/28/video-c04-sa-race-war-coligny-2-farm-attacks-panic-stricken-white-women/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/category/videos/south-africa/
southafricatoday.net/south-africa-news/gauteng/violent-protests-bremmer-street-west-of-pretoria-video/
archive.is/6pVRO
youtube.com/watch?v=7U5Fujb3eWM&feature=youtu.be&t=37m55s
youtube.com/watch?v=vx-lRV3p3PY
stopsouthafricangenocide.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/sa_guide_to_the_global_conspiracy.pdf
digitaljournal.com/article/333759
archive.is/9YpaF
thenewamerican.com/world-news/africa/item/13280-genocide-communism-threaten-south-africa
archive.is/7Al4V
southafricanews.wordpress.com/2012/01/23/crime-statistics-in-south-africa/
archive.is/reF1n
telegraph.co.uk/news/9716539/South-African-farmers-fearing-for-their-lives.html
archive.is/RBWm4
thenewamerican.com/world-news/africa/item/12326-south-africa-facing-white-genocide-total-communist-takeover
archive.is/fu6PK
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2253822/Jacob-Zuma-says-black-people-buy-dog-walks-just-copying-white-culture.html
archive.is/60OJp
youtube.com/watch?v=mfbEnZ2-uFY
youtube.com/watch?v=PVft4pj9OMU
youtu.be/JCTPUSSpaRg
youtu.be/GVNxm0ZPAfQ
youtu.be/VCDrfTEUWNo
youtu.be/HGaQe2gfkIc
youtu.be/ssSKnO9VHIY
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5FsG1m8_Mt2f_Tt4u4_TjpZVV7yL8w7U
youtu.be/L-9sd5Q_ifQ
youtu.be/yWOvXLOL4GY
youtu.be/Ne9-jzV2M1k
youtu.be/-kF2K7Lobjg
youtube.com/watch?v=eke3l8Tmqdc
youtu.be/otAMLtlf2N4
youtu.be/IuNYOwKlDIE
deathofjohannesburg.blogspot.com/2006/07/new-galleries-added.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know it's very hard to defend yourself from these niggers, as the courts in SA will bury any white for acts of "violence" against them. That said, why not kill them and bury them in a ditch in the woods? It's not like they could tie a farmer to the crime. For instance, remember when the niggers got out of hand after the flood in New Orleans? Armed whites became patrolling their communities and even shooting and killing several of them. They were never caught or charged. Can't you hit them and subsequently bury them.

Attached: d393fafa20c9c6e7e59dcab6c552e23a.jpg (520x792, 76K)

bumping for justice

WAKANANDANA 4 EVA!

Attached: 994643216322.jpg (629x667, 91K)

Really? I know a fella from SA. He told me a man got into his back garden and threatened his mum with a knife. His family and some neighbors intervened and the man was chased off. Locals kept after him, though, and delivered what he described as 'community justice', which he also described as 'difficult to watch'. (They beat him to death.) Someone in the interim made the mistake of calling the police. The officers who later arrived essentially complained that doing so just made more work and complexity for everyone, and why hadn't they just thrown the body in a ditch somewhere?

Jesus, well that works. My buddy is a contractor in Cape Town and evidently, it's not too bad there compared to other areas. He said their self-defense laws are pretty cloudy for whites.

For newfags
South Africa is Americas future (goto 47m51s) listen for 3 minutes

Shaun Surplus & Karin Smith Sept 28 2017
Goto 36m54s(Listen for 2 minutes)

Jeff Rense and Karin Smith
Goto 34m55s (Listen for 2 minutes)
------------------------

70,000 Whites Murdered in ‘Modern’ South Africa; Obama’s African Legacy
americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
archive.is/hr7xn

Read this in the comments.. I mean seriously wtf
"I was born here in South Africa. I am one of the whites without work and have kids who have no future here. My parents wanted to visit my sister last year in Wales, but due to corruption they could not get their visas. We are getting blocked at the embassy so that we can’t leave South Africa. If I could, I would have left with my kids. I have 4 daughters and my fear is that they will get gang raped. They gang rape women and most off the times the husband have to look on helplessly. My son told me of a murder in another province where a man got home from work and his wife and sons were not home or so he thought. He found is wife and oldest son hanged in is room and the 6-year-old he found in the garage. His head was still in the vice and his head burst open. The robbers kicked him, strangled him and because he didn’t die they took him to the garage and put his head in the vice and tortured him by clamping his head with the vice until his head exploded. The father is now in the mental institution. He had CCTV cameras in his house and watch the footage and saw what happened to his family. We live with burglar bars on our windows, safety gates on our doors and six feet walls to stay alive, but still they get in. Oh and don’t forget the electric fences. We are prisoners in our own homes.

Attached: 1521206701634.jpg (800x627, 180K)

645 page PDF of all S.African Farm Murders from 1994-2012 with lots of pictures and links about 10% of the way in
historyreviewed.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/List-Farm-Murders-of-Whites-South-Africa.pdf

Attached: 1520016630234.jpg (1440x1080, 190K)

It's hard for me to get a complete picture of what life is like down there. What I find most telling is that people feel compelled to sleep in reinforced cages. There was an user here who posted photos of his home. He certainly shattered the illusion that normal doors and windows are a significant barrier.

>be me
>work retail
>client has uber fucked up broken boxers hands
>he is a proper boer
>tanned skin, about 110Kg fat and muscle, 6 ft 5 or so and twice my width easily
>"wow, were you a boxer?"
>"No user. Guy broke into my house-"
>"oh god thats awful"
>"...and i caught him in the lounge. Thats why my hands look like a boxers lol"
>"wuuuuuuut"
>"cost me a fortune for surgery. Not to mention redoing the walls and carpet in the lounge."
>winks
>realize this guys hands look like groots because he beat an intruder to the point when his thick farmer hands were mush
>sweet jesus dont fuck with whitey

A Farmer walked through his field one cold winter morning. On the ground lay a Snake, stiff and frozen with the cold. The Farmer knew how deadly the Snake could be, and yet he picked it up and put it in his bosom to warm it back to life.

The Snake soon revived, and when it had enough strength, bit the man who had been so kind to it. The bite was deadly and the Farmer felt that he must die. As he drew his last breath, he said to those standing around:

Moral

Learn from my fate not to take pity on a scoundrel.

Oh God. More obsession with the Sandra Laing creating mongrels.

Meanwhile niggers pour into Sicily. And most of them have their sites on Germany, Britain or France.

sites? are you high?

Good God what the hell is even wrong with these savages? Us whites get criticizes for slavery all the time but even our slaves were not treated like this.

They are even reverting back to cannibalism.
For real. There are human flesh markets in South Africa. I know it sounds crazy but it's true.

They don't just eat them the let them sits for a week to get full of maggots because the "meat" sells for more that way. The guy interviewed says you can buy human meat at taxi stands. wtf!?! White people meat costs more.

This is horrific. What the hell is wrong with these people ? The interviewee says it is not uncommon all over Africa but people don't talk about it.

nypost.com/2017/08/22/hundreds-confess-to-eating-human-flesh-in-south-africa/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/143584182 (This one is on Cannibals in Modern South Africa)

Attached: Muti.jpg (640x480, 83K)

You expect them to be civilised after said slavery

>be me
>south african
>never eat human meat
>read article
>"South Africans are cannibalistic"
>surely i can't argue with this
>discard clothes
>put on loin cloth
>time to go hunting

Africa has been a shithole since Tarzan left

Attached: Screenshot_20171015-140214.jpg (1694x1262, 1.04M)

How much more will you tolerate?

Attached: shotgunjesus.jpg (400x303, 30K)

Venezuela gets sanction, Iran does, North Korea, Russia etc...

But Trump won't sanction South Africa for genocide.

How can whites lose to these retards?

Organised whites should beat a black force 20 times its size.

Prepare
-Stockpile weapons
=Get military training, hire mercenaries to train you. Theres plenty of veterans in Europe or US.

Strike first. Lure their forces into kill zones.
Read or watch siege at Jagotville to see how blacks attack a defended position.

>2011
why are you exist?

Whites wouldn’t, if it ends up in open combat, shitskins lose every time.
>inb4 muh rice farmers and goat fuckers
We were playing around, not genociding an actual threat on our soil.

Lucky you so more OC

Attached: IMG_20180318_205748.jpg (2560x1920, 1.42M)

Attached: IMG_20180318_205752.jpg (2560x1920, 1.49M)

My father has been shot, my brother has been hijacked once and ive seen a shooting happen about 20m away from me. And that not even half of it

Attached: IMG_20180318_205821.jpg (1920x2560, 967K)

>compares NVA to niggers.

Vietnamise were highly motivated and well equiped. And they were East Asians, a race well suited to organisation and discipline. Blacks will always lose because they have no organisation or discipline.

Pretend to be a farmer and move here.

Do you think the blade runner was telling the truth about killing his wife?

Everyone thought he was bullshiting because no-one knew the threat white south Africans are constantly under.

vote early vote often

Attached: Ballot Box.jpg (640x360, 33K)

Good idea Ausbro

I cannot tell you the state of paranoia we constantly live in. I take my pistol with me everywhere I go. If anything goes bump in the night I have to be prepared to deal with an armed threat. I think having a disability compounds the feeling of vulnerablity so much more. Oscar could be innocent.

The old gal. Always at hand

Attached: IMG_20180318_211913.jpg (1920x2560, 1.51M)

>enslave and murder blacks
>steal their land and resources
>stick around and create Apartheid
>cry racism when blacks return the favor

the absolute state of whites in 2018

We didnt steal shit. The Boers attempted to negotiate peacefully with Dingaan for a mutual understanding. We were betrayed and he sent the rest of the hoard to wipe us fro history. Then bloedrivier happened and we settled in Transvaal. We built civilization. Starving and sick blacks came looking for food and security (tribal warfare was still common). They knew the deal and accepted it for the technological benefits. We built this place. The only worthwhile thing the tribes did was raise cattle

>try to settle land with family
>niggers try to attack you
>fight back and end up enslaving them
>take their land in victory
>get blamed for defending yourself

Fixed that for you

Why don't you just leave?
Move somewhere you can easily get guns and niggers are few in numbers like Switzerland or Czech republic.

>White people meat costs more.

White privilege strikes again.

I want RIGHT NOW RACIAL CLEANSING...! PLz, kill all blacks in africa

Middleclass my man. Not enough $$$ to go abroad.

are you retarded? regardless of the “good” you feel was done, you are still white. whites are not welcome in africa. why would you want to be white in africa? do you think africans forgot about slavery? fucking idiots

Something you have to keep in mind is that magic still plays a big part in black culture. A highly respected individual in black culture is called a Sangoma (a witchdoctor). This person has the astounding ability to increase your sexual performance, bring back a lost lover and to strike your foes with lightning (at a fee ofcourse). An alltime favoured product is callex 'muti'. A strange compilation of items that serve a magical purpose from protection to wealth creation. The more exotic the ingredients, the stronger the muti. A in demand product is human flesh/bones, the younger the better. The whiter the better. Look into child disappearance in South Africa for a chilling piece of the puzzle

You whites sure are a pathetic lot, I feel no sympathy for your troubles

Thank you for your insightful contribution

>Armed whites became patrolling
It was less patrols, and more just people getting shot trying to enter homes.

Just a typical lefty white traitor, ignore.

>why do you want to be white in Africa
Because I was born into this shitshow. I tumbled out of the uterus in '94 onto a piece of rock filled with savages who would like nothing more than to douse me in gasoline. I didnt choose any of this. Sins of the father...

If he had a gun he could fight back

Attached: toto.jpg (477x480, 67K)

Than why are you in the US user, its the same.

Based black man conquering the land more and more every year.I hope they btfo white boys out of SA once and for all.

Attached: muthi.jpg (656x387, 111K)

Razvan stop shitposting and go back to playing cs 1.6

Who told you I am shitposting? And why do you think I am white?

>land on mars
>enslave and kill Martians, take oil and other natural resources
>instead of leaving; decide to stick around and build Earthling society
>be surprised when Martians start killing Earthlings

blame your retarded parents, not black africans

This. Even the cops put the nigs in the river and let them be washed out to sea.

Sucks bro.
Niggers are satanic savages who need to be exterminated.
Hope you find a way out of that shithole somehow. Or at least manage to kill every nigger that comes at you.

I have a lecture on South Africa coming up. I need to collect data.

there are 3 types of people you do NOT want to get into a brawl with, fishermen, farmers and construction workers, these guys will fuck you up

based rense

AFRICA IS FUCKING HUGE EVEN WITH 1 BILLION NIGGERS SUCKING ITS TEET. JUST UFUCKING KILL ANYONE THAT THREATENS YOU AND BURY THEM WITH THE CARROTS. HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Attached: no_next_time_baby.jpg (1500x1500, 635K)

you don't know anything about South African history do you?

Pls stfu already faggot. You took a break from playing Metin2 and now you're trying to be funny on Sup Forums?

blacks have access to high education, medicine, employment, clean water, and business/land ownership in the states in SA the whites are playing keep away with all the basic human amenities

>descendant of people who profited from free labor for decades
>were still unable to build generational wealth

lmaoing at your life
hope a gang of africans murder you in your sleep tonight

Wtf are you on gypsy I a black tha lives here, now stfu before I cuck you.

Can you give me a good source or 10 on it? I need to shut down a leftist cunts "lecture" this week.

who taught you SA history? other white people?

white people are unironically the bad guys in SA, theres no other way to see it

white people should leave SA theres nothing left for them there

You probably heard it from (((white))) people and their pets.

they have forgotten about muslim slavery. 14 million slaves were taken to the arabian peninsula. where are the africans today? all the slaves were castrated when they arrived.

The blacks doing the crime in SA are bantu, you stupid mongrel. They came to SA after the boer. The original inhabitants are the khoisan, which don't start any trouble, or at least not nearly as much trouble as bantu invaders. The only retard here is you. :^)

I'm just not dumb and gullible enough to see that. I can agree with them getting out and bolstering the white populations in other countries though.

And this is a bad thing why? They are defending their homeland against invaders like every people should do.

Attached: 1494112862946.png (720x644, 45K)

“White genocide” is not underway in South Africa

Dr. Gregory Stanton, Genocide Watch

genocidewatch.net/2015/08/19/white-genocide-is-not-underway-in-south-africa/

>black

There's like 5 in the entire country.

>land on Mars
>Martians have barely mastered fire
>Living in Space Huts and dying in droves due to Cosmic Ebola
>We come in peace, let us build a colony on that far piece of land you are not using
>Get attacked
>Wreck their shit with advanced weaponry and epic Earthling discipline
>Integrate them into society as lowly labourers (too dumb for higher functioning)
>Cure their woes with the wonders of medicine
>Enrich their lives with technology
>Main base pressures us into giving them independance
>Finally give it all to them
>Theu havent learned a god damn thing, the smart ones plunders all the riches and incite the poor ones for revenge (keep them busy enough to not notice the stealing)
>Centuries of work come tumbling down
The End

False. This is only true in the cape

Well guess what I am one of them and I am in pussy heaven, you cant even imagine the shit I can pull here that I wouldnt be able from where I came.

This. Plus SA has an immigrant problem from other black countries

I want a genocide of these lying para-governmental NGOs. Remember last year when Ethiopia was and simultaneously was not starving? Remember MSF aiding ISIS? Remember every Ferguson rioter having his own organization with a PayPal and a tax status?

Claims about ‘white genocide’ in South Africa unsupported
africacheck.org/spot-check/claims-white-genocide-south-africa-unsupported/

Remember this when they decide they have had enough and eradicate all blacks from SA. It will start from Capetown and spread.

Why aren't we doing something about this shit?

100% you're a larping Hung*rian. How about I come to Harghita and fuck your ass, Attila?

Kek, they're the NGO pol, Lauren and every website that at least tries to be serious quotes to say there's a genocide, but they don't.
click2map.com/v2/H3llo/Genocide_Prevention

>implying white boys will do anything
Oh my you sure about that?
But I am not, I am a black man that was born in Britain and came here with work.I have a 2 year contract here before I return back and in the meantime I will keep fucking as many romanian women I can, mind you its really not that hard.

pastebin.com/ebxChxCH

and some of these
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/143584182 (This one is on Cannibals in Modern South Africa)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145629437
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136736619
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114177962
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108349888
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107444847
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144621146
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144953569
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148973280

Not off hand. Off the top of my head here's a link to the Mfecane, when Bantus slaughter 2 million fellow Africans leaving the land largely uninhabitted when we moved inland.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mfecane
A list of massacres, not that all of them except one are black on white, black on Indian, black on black massacres, and the one exception is white on white.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_South_Africa
Link about the 110 rapes a day
businesstech.co.za/news/general/163503/the-shocking-truth-about-rape-in-south-africa/
The 18600+ murders in 2016
businesstech.co.za/news/general/135321/south-africa-crime-stats-2016-everything-you-need-to-know/
Around 7300 blacks lost their lives domestically during apartheid, that means in one year of "peace" blacks killed more people than 53 years of apartheid.
Here's an infographic on how much the black population grew with access to our agriculture, about 45+ million in a century

Attached: DYDGjyhXkAIiL2U.jpg large.jpg (420x391, 30K)

The Portuguese mariner Bartolomeu Dias was the first European to explore the coastline of South Africa in 1488
The first European known to have landed on what is now the United States was Ponce de Leon, as he set foot in Florida in 1513

The Dutch set up a refreshment station in 1652.

The original white settlers of the Cape first came face to face with the Bantu (Xhosa Blacks) around 1770 on the banks of the Great Fish River, 120 years after Van Riebeeck (Dutch) came to the Cape and 1000 km east of Cape Town.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xhosa_Wars#Background

Meanwhile Shaka's conquests ended up causing a domino affect of famine and war that ended up killing off 2 million Africans in the early 19th century. Eventually there was less than 50 000 Blacks fleeing around in small groups from marauding tribes in an area the size of France when the Boers trekked into the interior to found their Republics. Manifest destiny without bloody hands.

Before that the only contact with other races had been with the Capoid races of Koi and San (Koisan) Bushman that had been on the Cape since the first day the Dutch and French arrived. After a few skirmishes the Afrikaners and Koisan lived fairly well together until present day.

The History of Africa: Every Year
youtu.be/NzKejJIwieE?t=4m20s
See! No Bantu in South Africa in 1500 like the lieing liars say there were.

sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/dwindling-african-tribe-may-have-been-most-populous-group-planet

Blacks were NEVER indigenous to South Africa and the White man was the only thing that saved the indigenous people from complete extinction.

Blacks basically moved en masse to South Africa after whites built civilization. The Demographics prove it.

Attached: RSA_Demographic_Suicide.jpg (501x304, 101K)

It's really sad. Afrikaners have been fucked since the day the British arrived in Cape Town during the Napoleonic Wars.

The Vortrekkers moved east out of Cape town 120 years after thier original arrival to found their own countries of the Orange Free State and the Transval. Thier countries were internationally recognized and after some skirmishes with the Westward migrating Zulu's they lived a peaceful coexistence with them as pastorlists. Then Gold was found in the Kimberlys and the (((British))) started two wars with the Boer to gain control of the minerals.

After the Second Boer war British mining intensified. White Non Afrikaners pushed the government for a Pure White State to keep the blacks from doing the mining work for 1/3 of what whites would be paid. The Afrikaners were against this because they needed blacks on their farms to keep up yields, in order to be able to feed the Boers, Africans and English.

A compromise was instated by the British, it was called Apartheid- "Separateness". Blacks could come onto the farms but had to leave at the end of the day to their own towns. They could mine for the British if they accepted living in company housing for six month contracts.

In the end the Boer were fucked from day one. Thier initial Country at Cape Town stolen and then thier following two countries stolen. The British finally pulled out under decolonization and left the Afrikaners in a mess with millions of blacks that had been given a century of health care and food; a population that had grown 10 times. What followed was a repeat of Rhodesia. 1/2 a population of blacks grew 10 times because of western medicine, food and policing. Kissenger and Carter had the final knife for the backs of the Boer.

Attached: 1494149613707.jpg (960x732, 111K)

Prove it.

South African Videos #1
----------------------------------------------
South Africa is Americas future (goto 47m51s) listen for 3 minutes

Shaun Surplus & Karin Smith Sept 28 2017
Goto 36m54s(Listen for 2 minutes)

Jeff Rense and Karin Smith
Goto 34m55s (Listen for 2 minutes)

Jeff & Karel Vorster - Cannibalism Part Of SA Culture - White Flesh Double $$ Of Black

This is not the worst of the farm murders, if you can belive that.
censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com/p/farmi-tracker.html

Usually the farmers are not robbed. This is straight up intimidation. With the ok from the government this could boil over very quickly.

The truth about South Africa with Mel Ve (stopsouthafricangenocide.org/)
youtube.com/watch?v=7U5Fujb3eWM

War of the Flea (hate Crimes in South Africa Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU

Genocide Watch - Heavy Stuff
genocidewatch.org/images/South_Africa_2013-10-xx_SA,_where_corruption_is_normal.pdf
genocidewatch.com/single-post/2012/07/26/Dr-Stanton-of-Genocide-Watch-on-Farm-Murders-in-South-Africa

South African White Squatter Camps
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts

Are Poor White South Africans Being Left Behind?
youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs

South Africa Videos #2

South Africa Videos #2
------------------------------------------------
Radio Free South Africa with Karin Smith
(Great 3 hour video to get you up to speed on South Africa)
youtu.be/O-9Q6ZD282w

The Gruesome Reality of Racist South Africa
frontpagemag.com/fpm/180781/gruesome-reality-racist-south-africa-arnold-ahlert
archive.is/f4J6v

Why don't White South Africans just leave? (goto 1h4m45s) listen for 3 minutes
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=1h4m45s

Behind Paradise
youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM

genocidewatch.org/images/White_Genocide_TVA.pdf

Witness - Hillbrow: Between Heaven and Hell
youtube.com/watch?v=hHk7h71hGxw

SA Race War: 1st Battle Between Blacks & Whites – Part 1 (Banned from Youtube)
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/06/26/video-sa-race-war-1st-battle-blacks-whites-part-1-2/

SA Race War: 1st Battle Between Blacks & Whites – Part 2
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/06/26/video-sa-race-war-1st-battle-blacks-whites-part-2/

SA Race War: 1st Battle Between Blacks & Whites - Part 3 (Uncensored)
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/06/26/video-sa-race-war-1st-battle-blacks-whites-part-3/

All you need to know about South Africa (By FAR the best Youtube Channel about Whites in South Africa)
by one elderly Afrikkaner Lady Karin Smith
youtube.com/channel/UC3381QzS1QP0Y6tPrZHc8Fw/videos

Truth and Lies about South African History:
Blacks Are Not “Indigenous” and arrived at same time as whites
archive.is/O9E06

South Africa Videos #3
------------------------------------------------
South Africa in the 70s
youtu.be/npM6-o0ZUE4

South African TV Ads from 1987
youtube.com/watch?v=HiNmIsaRRtA

SA Race War: Coligny: Day 1 Violence; Police looted; Whites prepared to shoot Blacks!
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/06/28/video-c03-sa-race-war-coligny-day-1-violence-police-looted-whites-prepared-shoot-blacks/

SA Race War: Coligny: 2 Farm attacks; Panic stricken White women
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/06/28/video-c04-sa-race-war-coligny-2-farm-attacks-panic-stricken-white-women/

Tons more videos (all banned from Youtube) about South Africa's Race Problems
historyreviewed.com/index.php/category/videos/south-africa/

Black protesters face off with white residents in Bremer street protest
southafricatoday.net/south-africa-news/gauteng/violent-protests-bremmer-street-west-of-pretoria-video/
archive.is/6pVRO

Not the best video quality but this is THE best explanation about what Apartheid really was.
[Apartheid - What was it REALLY?]
youtube.com/watch?v=7U5Fujb3eWM&feature=youtu.be&t=37m55s

Bigger than the army South Africa's private security forces
youtube.com/watch?v=vx-lRV3p3PY

More White Genocide in South Africa Articles.

THE SOUTH AFRICAN GUIDE TO THE GLOBAL CONSPIRACY book I – Light & Dark. (free ebook link below)
stopsouthafricangenocide.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/sa_guide_to_the_global_conspiracy.pdf

South Africa:'It's politically correct to kill whites these days'
digitaljournal.com/article/333759
archive.is/9YpaF

Genocide and Communism Threaten South Africa
thenewamerican.com/world-news/africa/item/13280-genocide-communism-threaten-south-africa
archive.is/7Al4V

Crime Statstics in South Africa ? (Who knows)
southafricanews.wordpress.com/2012/01/23/crime-statistics-in-south-africa/
archive.is/reF1n

South African farmers fearing for their lives
telegraph.co.uk/news/9716539/South-African-farmers-fearing-for-their-lives.html
archive.is/RBWm4

South Africa Facing White Genocide, Total Communist Takeover
thenewamerican.com/world-news/africa/item/12326-south-africa-facing-white-genocide-total-communist-takeover
archive.is/fu6PK

They want to dismantle ANYthing considered "White"
Owning a dog 'is not African', declares Jacob Zuma: Racism row after South African president says black people with pets are just copying white culture
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2253822/Jacob-Zuma-says-black-people-buy-dog-walks-just-copying-white-culture.html
archive.is/60OJp

Documentaries on Eugene Terre'Blanche (Leader of the Afrikaner Resistance Movement)

Eugene Terblanche Last Interview Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=mfbEnZ2-uFY

Eugene Terblanche Last Interview Part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=PVft4pj9OMU

My Beloved Country - Eugene Terre'Blanche Documentary
youtu.be/JCTPUSSpaRg

The Day The Old South Africa Died (Eugene Terre'Blanche Interview)
youtu.be/GVNxm0ZPAfQ

The World Trade Center Invasion
youtu.be/VCDrfTEUWNo

The Leader, His Driver, and the Driver's Wife
youtu.be/HGaQe2gfkIc

His Big White Self
youtu.be/ssSKnO9VHIY

"Hate crimes fall short off genocide"
Please read the article, this is a false title

bump for a good thread

Laurence Salomon - History of South Africa
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5FsG1m8_Mt2f_Tt4u4_TjpZVV7yL8w7U

Start with History of South Africa Pt 1 of 12 Many Societies

This guy has a bunch of great videos that are on the whole balanced, though he tends to lie a tad by omission. If you want to understand the history of South Africa watch his videos with a grain of salt.
--
Some military History of South Africa for you guys that like some War history.

Boer Wars | 3 Minute History
youtu.be/L-9sd5Q_ifQ

The Battle of Blood River: Part 1
youtu.be/yWOvXLOL4GY

The Battle of Blood River: Part 2
youtu.be/Ne9-jzV2M1k

Anglo-Zulu War | 3 Minute History
youtu.be/-kF2K7Lobjg

Music video, but has some nice footage of South African Border war.
DIE KAPLYN - BOK VAN BLERK
youtube.com/watch?v=eke3l8Tmqdc

The Last Domino is a good documentary about the SADF (South African Defense Force) and the Border War.
youtu.be/otAMLtlf2N4

Drive through of Johannesburg today
youtu.be/IuNYOwKlDIE

The Death of Johannesburg (Pictures of Johannesburgs Sad decay)
deathofjohannesburg.blogspot.com/2006/07/new-galleries-added.html