GUYS GUYS, I'M TOTALLY INNOCENT

GUYS GUYS, I'M TOTALLY INNOCENT
>Fires Comey over the "Russia thing"
I HAVE DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ILLEGAL
>Loses his shit when his AG recuses himself
IT'S A WITCH HUNT
>Goes around asking his assistan about how does a Presidential pardon works, and if he can pardon himself
I'M TOTES INNOCENT I FUCKING SWEAR
>Tries to fire Mueller
SWEAR TO GOD, THIS IS A TAXPAYER'S WASTE
>Loses his shit when some of his top aides threaten to quit re: firing Mueller
I AM TOTALLY SQUEAKY CLEAN
>Goes on a tweeter tirade every time the noose gets tighter around his neck
WHAT ABOUT HILLARY AND HER EMAILS
>Gets McCabe fired
WITCH HUNT
>Will probably fire Rosenstein and install a stooge who will then fire Mueller
SEE? I AM TOTALLY INNOCENT AND THIS IS ALL FAKE NEWS

>Trumptards are actually retarded enough to believe this

Attached: trump'sHair.jpg (573x430, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/07/04/americas/canada-omar-khadr-reported-settlement/index.html
lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-ontario-passes-totalitarian-bill-allowing-govt-to-take-kids-from-c
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/12/13/obama-crushes-conspiracy-no-evidence-russia-tampered-votes-election/
washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/house-committee-releases-verdict-russia-probe-no-collusion
cbsnews.com/news/did-the-obama-doj-let-russian-lawyer-natalia-veselnitskaya-into-the-u-s/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/13/obama-admin-let-russian-lawyer-who-met-trump-jr-into-us-after-visa-block.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4691306/Russian-lawyer-detained-London-months-meeting.html
nypost.com/2017/07/13/russian-lawyer-was-let-into-us-without-a-visa-by-obama-administration/
dailycaller.com/2017/07/13/obama-doj-allowed-russian-lawyer-into-the-country-under-extraordinary-circumstances/
washingtonexaminer.com/obama-allowed-russian-lawyer-into-us-under-extraordinary-circumstances-report/article/2628505
latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-trump-russia-1499974350-htmlstory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1HZsFZA6xrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah whatever mate, either they're all corrupt and he is too OR they're all corrupt and he isn't, we don't really know, does it really matter? I think most people here highly suspect he's a puppet but i'd be more concerned about the CIA and FBI if I was american, these fags work in secrecy, aren't elected and pretty much act on their own, arm rebels and shit with sub-contractors that themselves buy sketchy weapons e.g. the bulgaria incident in 2015. What's the point of pretending Trump mattes at all? He's basically a scapegoat trying to look as little of a fool as possible even tho he's being covered in shit by lots of retarded loud-mouths.

based leaf

Attached: 93_GORILLION_MRW.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

yep anyday now. I'm sure this is surely the end of drumpf like the last 30 times. I swear this time is different. Grumpf is going down you hear me!

Attached: 1503601976681.gif (350x262, 2.66M)

>if he says nothing he’s hiding under his desk
>if he fights for his innocence, he’s guilty of something

OP if someone accuses you of being a traitor, are you going roll over like the French?

Attached: E2E17043-A50D-4420-B47B-D01CE434E467.jpg (495x750, 59K)

The only thing that can distract a canadian from sucking his dog dick is an anti-trump thread.

and OP is a gigantic faggot once again.

when will you shareblue jidf kike cock suckers realize you cannot astroturf Sup Forums? we are LITERALLY immune to your bullshit here. you CANNOT sway our narrative. it is FUTILE and PATHETIC at this point. you've been attempting and failing miserably for nearly 2 years now.

kys OP and fuckoff with your slides

sage

Hillary was investigated no less than 3 times by a GOP Congress, and unlike Dotard, she went in, fought, and came out squeaky clean.

Meanwhile the so called Alpha Male cries like a little bitch non stop, every fucking day

>D-DRUMPF DINDU NUFFIN

Dunno what's with the ANYDAY NOW, nobody was expecting this investigation to be over anytime soon. Watergate took 3 fucking years. 3 Fucking YEARS to investigate a fucking break in

>OMG IT HAS BEEN BARELY OVER A YEAR AND MUELLER HASN'T CHARGED DRUMPF YET??? CHECKMATE LIBTARDS

>M-MUH ECHOCHAMBER
>M-MUH SAFE SPACE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don Jr was questioned for 20hrs over a 30 minute meeting
Shillary questioned for 12hrs over 4 dead Americans

Democrats want Mueller to railroad Trump and coerce him to leave office or to generate enough material for them to use for political gain.

It's like Democrats want Trump to hire the hitman and buy him the weapons to off him.

If Mueller is drudging for shit that has nothing to do with Russia and is meant to harass Trump, then Rosenstein has to fire him.

Why would you hire a hitman to target yourself?

>sure it was a little meeting with some Kremlin contacts, during which they discussed sanct- I mean, "orphans", that's right, orphans

>B-B-But Hillary is way better guys!
Hillary wouldn't have done anything to anger the right-wing israelis and Lockheed corp and friends, so basically everything would've been the same.

>Why would you hire a hitman to target yourself?

why don't you ask Trump that one? he could've let Comey sniff around a bit, found nothing THEN fire him, and by now he wouldn't have had to worry about anything

Instead, like the fucking idiot he is, he fires Comey right when the media's attention is focused on him, then in a series of unfortunate events, he ends up with the fucking lawyer who sent Enron's exec to jail

>the best deals

Lets not pretend Hillary wasn't guilty. The bitch should've hung long ago. In Trumps case what will you do if he's found innocent? I can't predict the outcome of the investigation, but so far the fishing expedition has yet to yield hard incriminating evidence against Drumpf.

Because letting 4 americans die and lying about it is comparable to meeting with a Kremlin lawyer....

Uncle Volodya strikes again.

Being accused doesn't mean you go to jail. he's innocent until proven guilty, he's just proving it to everyone else because Putin will ruin him. It's his only way out.

>rambles in redneck

haha I never said Hillary is any better you fucking retard

The difference is, Hillary actually has an ounce of sanity and is actually SMART in a lot of ways, that's why her skeletons stay in the closet most of the times, unlike Donald "yeah I fired him cos of the Russian thing oh wait guys why are you appointing another special counsel whaaa I wasn't obstructing" Drumpf

also, you just admitted Trump is as bad as Hilary. Damn I remember you guys thinking this was going to be the Golden Age of the White Man or something....

He couldn't trust Comey. Deep State Obama loyalists hid behind Comey. He protected them.

Everytime he testified before congress he tried to show off his support among powerful Democratic Senators. He kissed ass and they kissed his.

Comey wanted to blackmail Trump, rein him in. The dude was never gonna stop.

you don't seem to understand the level of collusion and corruption in the US government, let alone the canadian gov.

Why do you feel the need to comment on a on going US investigation?
What ever the outcome it is unlikely to affect you, so why do you care leaf?

"Extremely careless"-James Comey
I wouldn't say that

You guys have short memories. Comey was the guy going out there and telling people he was the Sword of Damocles.

The guy came out and said he was against populism, the will of the people.

He declared his loyalty to the institutions of the USA... not the constitution or the citizens.

This is the guy who was hinting to liberals that he'd remove Trump from office if it ever got too bad for liberals.

The guy was seditious as fuck.

PANTERA GOD TIER

Attached: meanwhile.jpg (430x215, 26K)

If you're accused of being a traitor, why not just let the investigation finish without trying to interfere or bitch about it if you have nothing to hide?

>why are you discussing politics on a politics board?

I know, and I agree with you

But all he had to do was wait a few weeks until the attention was out of Comey's ass, then get rid of Comey as part of a normal cabinet shuffling, which is well within his power

Instead, he had to fire him right there and then and THEN goes on TV and literally admits to potential obstruction of justice. And now he has a top notch lawyer going through his entire life with a magnifying glass

>BEST. DEALS

It's funny how people will trust FBI/CIA spooks because they push the down with the Drumpf narrative. They'll literally kiss ass to John Brennan if it fits their narrative.

tell me (without virtue signalling ie "he's a cuck lefty) what makes Trudeau such a bad PM

He's a neo-lib

Attached: serveimage.png (600x359, 292K)

the fact you need to mention virtue signalling has already destroyed any agenda you had here.
my problem is his behaviour, especially with other countries

*Hands millions of dollars to terrorist, takes children from christian families that don't surrender all their values to islam, weed STILL not legalized for recreation*
Nothing personnel

Attached: 1439890112985.png (500x592, 113K)

but when Trump names the head of the CIA as Sec. of State then we can trust him right?

sources on all but the last one

cnn.com/2017/07/04/americas/canada-omar-khadr-reported-settlement/index.html
lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-ontario-passes-totalitarian-bill-allowing-govt-to-take-kids-from-c

his unpredictability and shitposting have been hilarious, would vote for again

Attached: 1446047056815.jpg (900x1122, 220K)

Innocent?

He looks guilty.

I've seen some of the Russia collision accusations they look compelling and logical.

Goes deep that I've seen.

Plus Trump is a pedophile, search engine "Trump raped underage girl"

Attached: Trump-Lolita-Express.png (500x508, 163K)

all you need to do to see how hilariously hypocritical Sup Forums and the GOP are is replace trump with obama and russia with benghazi

Donald Trump supported Roy Moore (alleged sexual predator).

Attached: front-moore2-1122.jpg (750x916, 135K)

>I think most people here highly suspect he's a puppet
wrong

Attached: 1513749279303.png (785x757, 452K)

Attached: 686463.jpg (259x180, 21K)

On this episode of "MUELLER, HURRY!"
Desperate leaf leafing, more Democrats charged with felonies, and a FISA judge being forcibly recused for being a DNC plant.

Attached: 1515712156434.jpg (700x698, 297K)

Nah fuck any CIA/FBI rat. I hate the neocons that Trump appoints and I can agree he acts like a bumbling retard on twitter. Doesn't mean I'm going to side with glow in the dark spookniggers who spit on the constitution and american values.

Attached: 364726483.jpg (1024x814, 54K)

the first one is literal Virtue Signalling

Khadr had an airtight case, terrorist or not, Harper fucked him over, and he had a winning case. Instead of dragging it on for years and potentially a shit load of more money, the Canadian govt settled out of court

Only morons thinks of the Khadr case as HURRR GIB MONEY TO TURRIST HURRR. Khadr wasn't a dindu nuffin, don't get me wrong, but the govt settling early was the smart and cheaper way to go

as for the second one, everything I've read about Bill 89 has only been taking as DA GOVT IS GONNA STEAL YER CHILLUN from nutso religious websites like the one you posted, so pls find a better source

Donald Trump has donated to the Clinton's.

Part of Donald Trump campaign's promise was to lock up Hillary Clinton, do the brainwashed Trump supports really think this is going to happen.

Different people same agenda.

Attached: download.jpg (1160x629, 249K)

Because in America, we investigate crimes. And I’m going to tell you to fuck off. How about I investigate you for being a traitor?

Unfortunately, Congress already ruled there was no Russian collusion. And even if there was, it's not a crime. What do we do, comrade? We have been BTFO by Drumpflings :( This looks like the end.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/12/13/obama-crushes-conspiracy-no-evidence-russia-tampered-votes-election/
washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/house-committee-releases-verdict-russia-probe-no-collusion

Donating because she was a Senator in his city? Doesn’t mean he wants to fuck her.

>came out squeaky clean.
wrong. Comey listed everything she was guilty of and then said he would not prosecute because she didn't know what the fuck she was doing. We know she knew what the fuck she was doing.
(cue marco rubio meme)
but anyway, She's guilty, she just hasn't been charged yet. If you think she's squeeky clean, you're ignorant, delusional, or lying because you're in bed with her.

Trump pal Espstein who is registered sex offender (pedophile).

Attached: 681946574.jpg (426x612, 32K)

>Taking kids away for not resigning to bullshit
>"T-this isn't credible."
Look up the law itself then, babby.

>Hillary actually has an ounce of sanity and is actually SMART in a lot of ways
>baiting this hard

Who said he wanted to fuck her. You dont make sense. Go away SHILL.

Attached: clinton-maxwell-epstein.jpg (634x480, 119K)

America clearly has problems that no one sees or stops.

Youtube "pedowood"

Youtube "Conspiracy of Silence"

Research "finders cult" and #elsagate

Attached: 1520903016681s.jpg (124x93, 3K)

op is a colossal faggot.

TICK TOCK DONALD

trump supporters are fucking retarded. They voted for a guy who can't even spell

That’s not all of Congress, just the republican side of the intelligence committee
They even said in the second article that Democrats would come up with more and Mueller still hasn’t completed the investigation
It’s already been revealed that plenty of Trump campaign members did shady shit, and then proceeded to lie about it

So we’ll just wait

>when memeflags post

Attached: 1514579338879.webm (640x360, 1.51M)

>Hillary was investigated no less than 3 times by a GOP Congress, and unlike Dotard, she went in, fought, and came out squeaky clean.

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

>Hillary
>squeaky clean
you're a fucking idiot

wow you must be better than the top lawyers in the country

So if you were accused of crime X, there was an investigation of you committing crime X and your enemies were screaming that you committed crime x and should be punished, you would not and should not protest nor defend yourself?

Attached: 1512776597504.jpg (471x448, 55K)

>wow you must be better than the top lawyers in the country
please explain to me how Hillary did not violate that statute. I'll give you a hint: having top secret documents on her unsecured e-mail server is open and shut violation of the above statute

cry about it all you want, but I suspect she'll get hers eventually

you defend yourself in court, you dont commit obstruction of justice.

no one is arguing that she didn't violate it, what was argued is that literally every single secretary of state for the past twenty years has done exactly the same thing, so they found criminal charges to be inappropriate

>you defend yourself in court, you dont commit obstruction of justice.
obstruction of justice = we couldn't actually find the Russian collusion we made up so we'll charge you on a process crime

obstructing an investigation into things that never happened... sounds legit

lol donald trumps son admitted to meeting with russian lawyers.

>no one is arguing that she didn't violate it
so then explain to me why she isn't in prison? all that other shit you said is 100% grade A horseshit - why is she not in prison?

oh that's right, because our country was hijacked by a bunch of fucking criminals and they threw the entire rulebook out so they could block Trump with illegal, unconstitutional surveillance of his whole campaign

it was going to be swept under the rug, nobody would've ever found out - but Trump won - and here we are... McCabe was recommended fired BY AN FBI DEPARTMENT HEADED BY AN OBAMA APPOINTEE

the OIG head... WAS APPOINTED BY OBAMA

>TRUMP'S FAULT!

>obstruction of justice.
citation needed. A real citation not some bullshit "an anonymous source pulled out of my ass said..."

I just explained why she isn't in prison. Because then you'd have to lock up every single secretary of state for the past twenty years.

how is that a crime? Merely talking to a Russian is a crime?

firing the guy investigating you because he wouldn't pledge loyalty to you sure sounds like obstruction to me.

>lol donald trumps son admitted to meeting with russian lawyers.
listen to yourself. is that a crime? is meeting with Russian attorneys a crime? keep in mind, not RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT, just RUSSIAN. how fucking stupid are you?

also, how did said Russian attorney get into the country? her visa expired.

cbsnews.com/news/did-the-obama-doj-let-russian-lawyer-natalia-veselnitskaya-into-the-u-s/

good question CBS... why did OBAMA'S DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE LET VESELNITSKAYA IN?

... because it was a fucking setup, you mongoloid.

when it's discussing removing sanctions once your father gets into office it is.

>I just explained why she isn't in prison. Because then you'd have to lock up every single secretary of state for the past twenty years.
A. you're 100% full of shit
B. if you're not full of shit, provide evidence
C. if that was actually true, then they should all go to prison

And who are YOU? Some dipshit posting on a chinese cartoon message board.

>firing the guy investigating you because he wouldn't pledge loyalty to you sure sounds like obstruction to me.
you shills are so transparent. I post the ACTUAL STATUTE that Hillary violated and then you say LOL NICE LAWYERS... then you pretend to be a lawyer in the very next breath with not a statute in sight.

Which didn't happen.

Trumptards aren't exactly the most intelligent and rational people anyways.

>when it's discussing removing sanctions once your father gets into office it is.
and again, why did the Obama Justice Department specifically intervene to allow this Russian attorney into the country? why is nobody asking about THAT? was Obama complicit in working with the Russians?

when you are discussing removing sanctions once your father is in office in exchange for dirt on a political opponent it's very illegal. and besides, You claimed that the investigation was just a witch hunt, thats a very good reason to investigate whether or not a crime has happened.

he admitted thats what his intent was.

you're making shit up

sage

Attached: 1521192570273.jpg (2213x6204, 1.64M)

Michael Flynn was charged for COMPLETELY ETHICAL AND LAWFUL communication with a foreign official during the transition period. Communications that he ran by the outgoing Obama administration first.

Yet he got ambushed by an investigator and caught in a lie. And now he might be going to jail for it.

You can be innocent and still get fucked over.

Intent != reality

>Trump got McCabe fired
>OIG
>FBI's OPR
>Obama holdovers
>This is Trump men
What's your address? I'm going to black your daughters right now for lying.

>no collusion
Are you kidding me? Don Jr. emails

It’s spelled out right there. The email straight-up says that the Russian government was supporting Donald Trump, and the fashion in which it was stated was incredibly casual, not at all like it was the first time it had been mentioned. Don Jr. responded that he “loved it”. He never reported anything. In fact he met with the people, and every time I check in it seems like more people were at this meeting (we’re now up to 7 or 8).

This evidence is straight-up damning. Now we have President Trump acting incredibly paranoid. We see him growing angrier and more unhinged by the week. His staff seems terrified. Washington is in disarray. His own party is beginning to turn on him.

>you're making shit up
foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/13/obama-admin-let-russian-lawyer-who-met-trump-jr-into-us-after-visa-block.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4691306/Russian-lawyer-detained-London-months-meeting.html
nypost.com/2017/07/13/russian-lawyer-was-let-into-us-without-a-visa-by-obama-administration/
dailycaller.com/2017/07/13/obama-doj-allowed-russian-lawyer-into-the-country-under-extraordinary-circumstances/
washingtonexaminer.com/obama-allowed-russian-lawyer-into-us-under-extraordinary-circumstances-report/article/2628505

yep I sure made that one up, must be one of those right-wing conspiracy theories

jr. was baited into the meeting with the promise of dirt on Hillary. What he got was some discussion of child adoption laws.

Literally every single Secretary of State has stored state data on private servers. More often than not they're more secure and they're always faster and more reliable. When you're negotiating on behalf of the US you need real time communication not some dodgy US Army shit.

All of them.

Condoleeza Rice
Hillary Clinton
John Kerry
Rex Tillerson

They also, all, purged thousands of emails after receiving Congressional subpoenas. Again, all of them.

latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-trump-russia-1499974350-htmlstory.html
This was debunked a long time ago

>accusations
>zero evidence
cool story, meme flag. you've got nothing.
also, multiple people committing a crime without being punished does not = it's not a crime. I don't know where you got that braindead logic from. MSNBC, I suppose

Yea and people on To Catch A Predator only showed up to fuck teenage girls they never actually did it so they're innocent too amirite?

Intention, is why Hillary wasn't prosecuted. Donny Jr "intended" to buy emails illegally stolen by a foreign adversary. That's against the law, dummy.

His party is turning on him, or they're protecting him by absolving him of any collusion with Russians in the House Intel Committee investigation. Make up your mind, which is it friend?

And the White House has been chaos since he got in. For better or worse, that just seems to be the way Trump operates. Never let things stagnate, keep people on their toes, etc. This is a guy who made a reality TV career out of firing others, after all. Not saying I agree with it, but I think you're making connections that aren't there when you claim this is something recent or new.

youtube.com/watch?v=1HZsFZA6xrY

>This was debunked a long time ago
do you really think your one link to a mainstream newspaper repudiates all those links I just posted?

so every single one of those organizations is LYING?

Sounds like they should all go to jail.