Shill, shills everywhere

Please shills gtfo of my board, you're not fooling anyone with your 'legit' threads and 'witty' comments and 'authentic' conversations. Everytime you shills, shill a nigger dies; so by all means continue you're not fooling anyone. (Also EU have not right to call mutts, mutts since that'll be their predicament too)

>Inb4 irrelevant flag
Sure bud

Attached: Change My Mind 19032018012615.jpg (800x800, 239K)

Attached: 1520838803022.png (585x560, 263K)

What flag even is that?

For e.g.
Whitoid gombe replaced, stfu nigger your niggerness crisp is showing
Pol BTFO, how by someone irrelevant doing something superficial?
Why 2nd amendment pro tip not, pro tip kys

Sorry man, but I have to eat and I'm not good at anything else. Plus you guys are used to see the shilling a mile away. Does it really hurt you that much just because a bunch of dudes post some garbage threads or boycott a couple of good ones to get make ends meet?

Mods tryin to put me down
Bump wont help i guess

I bet the fkers get payed to put shills on D front Peyj

PH flag my colonial friend

Shill jobs are good payin jobs I guess

Um no sweetie there are no shills here you're just losing the culture battle. There's a reason Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and now Sup Forums are 100% liberal. We're on the right side of history (the left.)

Attached: 1521255961290.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

They said it so many times that it magically became true. Shills won, I'm liberal now because billionaires paid to have this shady old-school website flooded with Poos and Chinks spouting non-stop garbage in broken English. The plan worked!

>We're on the right side of history (the left.)
my ass

thats the point, user. The vast majority of people here aren't actually racist. This board is mostly for ironically acting racist in order to make fun of racists.

Attached: 1459705397574.jpg (428x469, 27K)

Reported to the German government for being a Nazi sympathizer. Enjoy prison :)

Attached: 65462373234.jpg (458x421, 29K)

yes. anyone who disagrees with you is a "shill"

reeeeeeeeeee....your autism is showing.

A Filipino calling people mutts? What is this heresy

It's called getting tired of people who get anally raped by ahmed mutts, even though that's their predicament. Do you even know what side im on?

Sure newfag sure

Back to africa you go tyrone

>believing this

>Calling someone out as a shill means you have no argument

Africa called they want their tyrone back
>Implying africa have phones