Dr.Stone
One Piece
Kimetsu no Yaiba
My Hero Academia
The Promised Neverland
Tomatoypoo no Lycopene
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan
Haikyu!
Goo to Goo de Tatsuya Tanimoto (Oneshot, 49 pages, color)
We Never Learn
Golem Hearts (23p)
Yuragi-sô no Yûna-san (Color + Anime annoncement)
Fulldrive
Robot x Laserbeam
Spring Weapon No.1 (Color)
Hinomaru Sumo
Gintama
Food Wars
Cross Account
Shudan
Tomatoypoo no Lycopene

Hunter x Hunter, World Trigger (Absent)

Weekly Shonen Jump #51 :
Boruto (Cover & color)
Kimetsu no Yaiba (Color)
Shudan (Color & End of Shôgakusei's Arc)
The Promised Neverland (Color)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangamag.fr/actualite/actualite-animation/manga-yuragi-so-no-yuna-san-adapte-serie-anime/
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN2NUJ5U8AAgQis.jpg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pure ranking

01 Dr. Stone ch.028
02 One Piece ch.879
03 Kimetsu ch.079
04 Neverland ch.056
05 Saiki ch.260
06 Haikyū ch.271
07 BokuBen ch.032
08 Robot ch.026
09 Hinomaru ch.162
10 Gintama ch.652
11 Sōma ch.232
12 Cross Account ch.014
13 Shūdan ch.015

Hero Academia was absent 8 weeks ago so is unranked this week.

Shudan's Primary School Arc will end in #51. So series will continue but a transfer in another magazine is huge possibility.

>Yuragi-sô no Yûna-san (Color + Anime annoncement)

French stuff reporting on it : mangamag.fr/actualite/actualite-animation/manga-yuragi-so-no-yuna-san-adapte-serie-anime/

Kimetsu has the lead color pages next issue.
More info on Yuuna anime will come next issue + Jump Festa. The GIGA chapter is a collab with Man Gatarou (Chinyuki).

The author that Yuragi is collaborating with in Giga is Man Gatarou

>This top 5
Just kill off Black Clover, get a better battle shonen, and we're golden.

>03 Kimetsu ch.079
>color next issue
Nice.

Oh hey, I read one of his old manga before. But it was way back in the early 90s.

>01 Dr. Stone ch.028

Nice.

They should move it to their online app since Yoko started his career as an online doujin artist

Dr. Stone, Kimetsu and Neverland are doing well, fuck yes.

>13 Shūdan ch.015
Please stop.

>01 Dr. Stone ch.028
Here we go

pbs.twimg.com/media/DN2NUJ5U8AAgQis.jpg

>You will never be this dedicated to shudan
Why aren't you doing anything to help, Shudan bros?

So is Shudan dead? Why the fuck did the author go with Jump again and not a different more child friendly magazine, Shudan is clearly not fit for WSJ, a shame if this ends so quickly.

RIP Hero Academia

>World Trigger (Absent)
Why must you remind me ;_;

>Food Wars
JUST

The Yuuuna anime better be done by motherfucking Jc staff, the girls in Shokugeki no Soma in the anime are all semon demons.

It has already been a year since the hiatus started. How much longer will we have to wait.

>13 Shūdan ch.015
onegai kami-sama

What happened to RxL? If the previous good rankings are due to pushing then why they stop doing it now?

It's getting a season 3, the manga is doing better than ever in the sales department, it's very much alive, thank you very much.

>01 Dr. Stone ch.028
One Piece must've been absent in the ranked issue.
>02 One Piece ch.879
FFFFFUUUUUUU

1 year later

World Trigger has transferred to whatever the fuck DGM is being published in and they will have the same 3 chapter per year release format.

I feel he would be a better fit in Shonen Sunday. Even if he doesn't get popular over there, at least the series would last longer in that magazine.

> 07 BokuBen ch.032
I guess nips don't like senpai that much, which is a shame.

He should've gone for the magazine where the Pokemon, Yugioh, Inazuma Eleven manga are published.

>kimetsu doing well
That's wonderful. Honestly surprised that no groups have picked it up (not to say that I wouldn't prefer TLanon's versions)

so was dr stone actually more popular than OP, or is it just being pushed

It's still a very niche and unpopular title in the West. user is all we need.

You know the answer to that

> homosex fujobeam flirting with bottom third territory

is the honeymoon over?

>bros?
the twitter account other posts suggest the owner is a fujo
anyway, she got a reply from Yoko official twitter, so that's nice

>07 Bokuben
I guess nips didn't like the pure senpai chapter, it could have been worse, next week is sensei's so I expect a top 3 if japs' shit taste doesn't strike again

Average ranking of last 8 weeks

01 One Piece 01.79
02 Dr. Stone 03.02
03 Black Clover 03.86
04 Kimetsu 03.91
05 Neverland 03.98
06 Haikyū 04.54
07 Hero Academia 05.21
08 BokuBen 06.16
09 Saiki 07.10
10 Yūna-san 08.01
11 Sōma 08.22
12 Hinomaru 08.69
13 Robot 09.73
14 Gintama 10.28
15 No. 01 10.59
16 Shūdan 12.56
17 Cross Account 13.52
18 Marie 13.85

KnB ranked like that too, didn't stop it from being one of the magazine biggest sellers

No shit the ToC is not purely decided by votes. Otherwise One Piece will never leave number 1 spot just for the fact that the fanbase is way bigger compared to the rest.

The Bokuben shit doesn't belong in Jump, it should've gone to Weekly Shonen Mag, they seem to be cocksucking shitty romcoms lately.

>Suddenly a timeskip
>Renders nearly all the established cast for the past 30 chapters irrelevant
>New sports manga to push in the form of Super Pingpong
Is it dead or is it just counting days?

>So series will continue but a transfer in another magazine is huge possibility.
Nigga you what? Are you high or something? The last time that shit happened was in 2014 or 2015 with iShoujo.

>Not Xebec with Hikaru Kaneko as director

Until the mangaka finds a successor worthy enough to draw for him.

Maybe the timeskip soured them.

>Wanting the hacks at XEBEC to shit all over it with their hideous shit animation style that belongs to the last century.
No thanks.

I’m curious to see how this collaboration will work out. It’ll definitely be entertaining to say the least.

Look at that average ranking. It's going to suffer the fate of Bleach final arc.

>03 Kimetsu 79.

Nice, the next 2 chapters will deserve the 1st place imo.

user translations are among the best compared to other jump manga, I dont want a group like mangastream touching the manga with their shit quality scans and hideous translations.

Sure.

Not saying that user trans aren't the best and that niggastream getting it wouldn't be a travesty. Just that I'm surprised how little attention it gets

Next chapter is Asumi + other tutees. The chapter after that is sensei + Asumi.

he is translating the Japanese spoiler provider notes

also Gakkyuu Hotei was transferred to Jump plus for its last chapter in 2015 after Ishoujo

I mean, it would be a good idea to transfer it to Jump+, they don't have any sports series for that.

You should be glad that cancerous groups like niggastream aren't picking it up. TLAnon's versions are always the best because absolute shitters from normie forums won't get into the series.

He pretty much continued the translations for Kimetsu and Yuuna after their previous translation group (Miso Soup) disappeared. I commend him for that.

Didn't the same shit happen to Beelzebub and Kiruko-san?

well then, next week is yandere Fumino, this should be fun

>12 Cross Account ch.014
>13 Shūdan ch.015
NIPS, YOU PIECES OF SHIT

>07 BokuBen ch.032
Asumi did alright.

I WANT TO BURY MY FACE IN THOSE FUNBAGS

Bokutachi was a mistake.

Uruka was a mistake

Full Drive is fucking awful though, one of the worst series I've seen.

They gave Beelzebub a short sequel in Jump Next to give people a reason to buy Jump Next

same with Kiruko-san, they gave it a short sequel in Jump Live to give people a reason to download Jump Live app

Not disagreeing, but that sudden 3-year timeskip still seemed off

I want her to tease me and make me feel flustered.

Definitely feels like a desperate change because people weren't enthusiastic about the series. But they're not going to switch to pushing a new series that isn't ranked yet. Might just be that he realized he doesn't have many ways to make golf interesting.

>04 Neverland ch.056
Good to know nips like Beard-kun.

>people weren't enthusiastic about the series
But it's first 2 volumes have sold very well. The author probably didn't want to focus on a super-powered high school setting again, and instead wanted to focus on a professional level for the characters.

Patrician

>super-powered high school
So he’s focusing on super-powered pros instead

Of course. It makes it more "believable", if that's any way to describe it. Either way, it opens the series up to more locations and scenarios rather than a school setting where they become the best high school club in Japan or their region.

Just bought my own copy. It's still sadly going to get canceled someday because Jump buyers don't appreciate YOKO + the Tsubasa curse, but I'm going to do my part.

I think it's more likely to be transferred to another magazine, next issue it will get color page and end of elementary school arc

If he didn't want to focus on it, we wouldn't have gotten so much detail and drama regarding the high school team in the first place. That's a lot of time wasted on characters that aren't going to be important. The abruptness of the change seems more like a series that's trying to find a hook (and failing, these post-timeskip chapters suck).

>post-timeskip chapters suck
Because he just got done setting up for all the major characters in the high school game, now he's slowly just introducing us back to Robot again. We were finally getting on with the main show only to skip that and begin setting up again for the new status quo.

Yuuna & BokuBen hype!!!

Have to start reading Dr Stone

>dr stone has the toriko editor
Hmm.

>11 Sōma ch.232
What the fuck happened?

It's almost as if the whole food Aizen arc was a massive mistake.

>Yuragi-sô no Yûna-san (Color + Anime annoncement)
How do you keep a thread comfy once an anime starts?

That can only happen if no one watches it

>Nobody appreciates Shudan
>Soma back in the shitter for reasons unknown

Thanks for nothing.

>01 Dr. Stone ch.028
>03 Kimetsu ch.079
>04 Neverland ch.056
nice

say good bye to the good anons on those threads, comfy times are over, enjoy the shitposting

Hope it doesn’t gain traction with the normalfags

You don't.

Would you believe me if I told you that Shokugeki and Hero Academia threads used to be comfy and have actual discussion instead of shitflinging, waifu talk and shitting on people for liking the ongoing arc? The threads will eventually have moments of comfort here and there after some time, though. Shingeki threads have a surprising amount of comfort to them these days.

SnK threads got cleaned for the most part, one of the few good things mods have done recently

>Black Clover (Cover & color)
>My hero academia

Be like World Trigger and have an adaptation no one likes

>Shingeki threads have a surprising amount of comfort to them these days
That’s ater the relentless purge to get rid of the endgame right here bros, smelly annie, mankasa, manlet, and shitmong/landwhales/what have you memes
And even then, they’ll return in time
But for now the thread can enjoy the recently dropped chapter

Impossible. Say goodbye to your comfy threads, because once the anime hits it will turn into a shitfest like all the other WSJ manga threads.
And the KnY, Dr. Stone and Neverland fans, the same shit will happen to you too so appreciate the current state of your threads while you still can.

BNH is dead.
What killed the hype?

>KnY, Dr. Stone and Neverland
Out of all those threads I’ll say that Neverland is in the worst shape and this is before anime which won’t hit the audience until ‘19

Romance and crush is a mistake

You, posting this in every thread imaginable

You only say that because 70% of every thread nowadays consists of pedophilia and NTR enthusiasts

Well that is my point

By not shitposting and false-flagging, and more importantly not responding to the faggots who do either of those things. You're fucked, in other words.

He dead.