Tomo-chan

iktf

WORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSREDRAWSREDRAWSREDRAWSREDRAWSREDRAWSREDRAWS
FUMITA, YOU FUCK, YOU SKIPPED ALL OF IT

>トモと遊びてええええ!!!

As do we all.

so, we will have to wait a year of the same joke until he can talk to her again...

We need another carol arc

no. we really dont

>crying because he didn't have any Oyakodon

DST always fucks with the Tomo Chan: Suffering of Jun Edition schedule.

The first panel solves this.
1 year time skip.

so we have now moved on from nothing happening to things that happened before the story even started. why the fuck is this manga even a 4-koma? the author rarely uses the format for punchlines and it just slows down the slow story even more and makes every page boring as fuck. this manga really is garbage
see you tomorrow

>punchlines
there are much much worse series in this regard. At least fumita makes an attempt at it every time.

Panel 1
>A year went by without being able to apologize to Tomo
(SFX: spacing out)
>I became a second-year

Panel 2
>Tomo and I, who should have been best friends, now merely went to the same dojo and occasionally had intense sparring matches

Panel 3
>We barely ever talk at school, passing by her without saying a word is something I've gotten used to...

Panel 4
>THERE'S NO WAY I COULD GET USED TO THAT!!!! I WANNA HANG OUT WITH TOMO!!!
REEEE

SOON

>Panel 4
It's been stated by Misuzu that Jun ignored Tomo for a year, but your translation made it seem like Jun is only imaging how awful it would be to avoid her for a year.

nah nah
he's just never gotten used to it

>A year went by without being able to apologize to Tomo
Literally on the first panel.

This doesn't make me sympathize with Jun, this makes me thing he's a complete idiot.

good. fagboy got what was coming to him

Did you read none of my post? I referenced panel 4 and it how it sounds like he's only imagining it.

He's talking in past sense about the previous year "there's no way he could get used to that" with "that" being "not being able to hang out with Tomo". You're projecting something that isn't there.

Will the weekend date come next?

>You're projecting something that isn't there
Whatever the fuck you're attempting to convey here, it surely doesn't mean what you think it does.
>There's no way I could ever get used to that, i wanna hang out with Tomo!
is in the future tense. Hence why it makes panels 1-3 come across as imagination. which is why I questioned it.

You're literally reading it wrong. Jun is just saying that he still hasn't gotten used to not being able to hang out with Tomo. Get over it.

It doesn't, you are just retarded

>Get over it
The irony.
>There's no way I could ever get used to that
Is literally future tense. Learn English you dense fucks.

imagine the sentence in the 4th panel cutting off the one in the 3rd. Or him saying "who am I kidding, there's no way I could get used to that!" or something like that. It's clearer in the Japanese, but I still think it's plenty obvious in the TL

Imagine being stupid enough to get confused by a 4-koma and then get angry when people point out how stupid you are.

>Getting angry
The only person here getting angry is you.

>had intense sparring matches

OH BABY

carol is shit

You're the only one getting defensive after people explained what Jun is actually saying, though.

But user, truly the emotional connection is where the enjoyment truly lies.

>Getting defensive

It wasn't that early yesterday was it?

damn it jun you fuck

After a year, he hasn't been able to apologize. If you asked Jun whether he got used to not talking to Tomo, he would reply that he would never be able to get used to it, no matter how much he tried.

Shut the fuck up, and admit your mistake.

It was

Says the guy that got confused from reading a 4-koma. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll learn from your mistake and not be so stupid next time, user. Take care.

>find out your childhood friend is a cute girl
>a cute girl that talks to other guys
>what do you do? rashly ignore her
>don't apologize
>don't apologize for a year
>keep passing her by without saying a word
>regret that all that and think you should have been best friends
fuck you jun
>tomboy still likes you and confesses to you once you stop ignoring her
Fuck you jun you don't deserve her

I don't understand some of the critical replies about Jun. Wasn't it obvious that he was going to find out she was a girl, overreact in some way, and avoid her for a year. It's not like he hasn't changed immensely since then (even though he still has a ways to go).

This manga is way too similar to my tomboy experience.

>Got confused from reading a 4koma
I questioned the translation, my upset little autist, as what Jun is saying isn't in reflection of past events. He would need to say something along the lines of
>I just can't get used to that. I want to hang out with Tomo!

Go home and cry to your mother, that is less humiliating than losing a semantic argument on the internet.

Her early confession being brought up to shit on Jun never makes sense to me. At that point, Tomo was clearly in the bro-zone and it was impossible for Jun to even conceive the possibility that Tomo would have feelings for him. How should he have reacted, aside from jokingly brushing it off.

You're the only one who read that, friend. When only one person is talking about Jun imagining the whole thing while the rest of the thread actually undestands what Jun is talking about you have to question if you're actually right or if you're just being an idiot.

People expected something to happen, not for Jun to be a dick because she talked to a couple of boys from her class.

>he spent a year without interaction
I must laugh at you for I have not gone a month without being with mine.

>You're the only person who read that
What's your point? Furthermore, why does that upset you so much?

fuck off, also fuck off

Well, now I understand why Jun "misunderstood" Tomo's confession. He's overly guilty and conscious of what he did in first year and is actively blocking himself out of a tomboy childhood friend, believing himself to be unworthy of her.

>People expected something to happen
>not [something that happened]

Is this the first chapter since the hiatus?

We had a chapter yesterday.

2st

2rd

I am probably the biggest fuckup in the world. reset at a save point when

Huh; I always expected something akin to the latter. Him dealing with the realization that she's a girl, which leads to avoiding her for a year, concluding with the reality distortion field he threw around Tomo so that he could view her as a "bro" was a sequence of events that I always expected to majorly involve Jun being petty. I don't have a problem with it.

2nd.

autism

When did I ever say I was upset? You're the one who can't admit that you were wrong since clearly everyone else understood what Jun was talking about. I find hilarious that you just keep posting dumb shit to try and save face after your original stupid post. Grow up.

Jun. you fucking idiot.

Fuck off

2th

Plus, Jun avoiding her for a year wasn't only because she talked to a couple guys. It was due to an amalgamation of every bizarre change in their dynamic that had suddenly happened and his inability to deal with it. Overreaction sure, but a pretty realistic one, especially for this character.

>When did I ever say I was upset
The moment you started attacking someone for interpreting words different than you
>Grow up
My point stands strong. Thank you.

Someone mind posting it?

how lazy are you

>dropout

Stop being angry

Very.

okay
that was a very, very, VERY dumb reason to not talk to tomo
kinda feels like the author didn't came up with a better explanation

wanna take a guess about Misuzu's big secret?

middle school?

the simplest reason, probably some user already said it without thinking too much

Kill me.

thanks

*kills you*

I need more manga like this in my life. It's just too adorable.

Ok this is ENOUGH!

TomoxSenpai and JunxCarol, WHEN? SERIOUSLY.

That poor faceless guy lost an arm.

exactly

No, Tomo x Carol & Jun x Senpai.

this is stupid. Are we suddenly pretending that Jun and Tomo aren't becoming closer and closer in the present day.

Tomo x Carol x Jun x Senpai

please get the fuck out.

this is my comfy thread.

Is the namefag the old guy but with a new name?

>name
no black star is still here this is some new namefag

this is quite possibly the worst trip on Sup Forums outside of park ranger.

comfy days are over

Ugh. What an idiot.
Also, when will they show up about Tomo realizing that she likes Jun?

Poor Tomo, having to endure being brushed off like that for a whole year by her best friend, and with no explanation.
it's not like you're welcome either.

if you're an Aizawa trainee stuff like that it's bound to happen. not making a big deal about it is how you prove your worth.

>tripfag complaining about tripfags

If you feel the need for an online identity that badly why not go to MAL or reddit or something? That's not what tripcodes are for.

She probably just realizes it by how happy it makes her when Jun starts hanging with her again. Either that or just when her ladyparts start to tingle. I don't expect Tomo to have a reason we don't know about, she's too simpleminded for that

It's probably due to the gap that Jun ignoring her for a year created.

that'd be some fucking karmic retribution

>tripfags
Will the canonfag save us?

>dropout

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can remember Tomo-kun... His friendship, his smile, his manliness... My comrade I've lost... Won't stop hurting. It's like he's still there.
You feel it too, don't you? I'm going to make them give back our past.

>People expected something to happen, not for Jun to be a dick because she talked to a couple of boys from her class.
I mean, if you actually read the manga, it was fucking obvious that it was exactly as it is now being shown. As of yet, we have no real new information, except Jun's own confusion.

What's the point of this flashback arc other than being a filler? Nothing indicates it will have any effect on their current relationship.

This suffering just makes their eventual sex so much better.

Here is your canon.