Why do cakes never win? Even when it's a cake that is the same age as the love interest...

Why do cakes never win? Even when it's a cake that is the same age as the love interest, the shitty boring younger girl wins anway

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=bad economy putting people off marriage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Younger means better eggs.

Cakes > JKshit

Because cakes are ALWAYS used goods.
They deserve to be alone.

Japan's societal roles for women tend to be quite harsh. Older than 29 and unmarried, fuck you. Want a career? Fuck you for not starting a family for glorious Nippon. Love your husband-o? Tough shit he will be working his wage job late into every night 6 days a week.

I thought about going back to Japan to score me a Christmas cake, but Japanese understanding of marriage and family would not play well with western ideals. Christian Virgin Waifu when.

>shitting where you eat

This kills the cake.

I'm well aware of this, as well as the timeskip ending, but FUCK this is shitting on my goddamn parade. THEY KISS BY THE END OF THE SEASON OR I RIOT

Best girl.

She brought it upon herself. She had two whole weeks during the business trip to seduce Taihei, who would have been an easy score really, but she just kept daydreaming all the time.

Because they are considered past their expiration date as far as Japanese are concerned.

patience friend, maybe in season 3

and she's known him over a decade and done nothing in that time, becoming expired goods is all on her

I didn't see this shit, but of what i can see of other posts are you telling me that the God-tier shy cowgirl won the Nissan bowl instead of the sempai?

That society thing had some interesting implications 20 or more years ago. 30+ women were used goods and bad for breeding. That´s why the 20something were prefered. But i doubt the numbers of pure maidens worthy of marrying between 20-29 stayed the same.

>are you telling me that the God-tier shy cowgirl won the Nissan bowl instead of the sempai?
Yes, that is what happens. There's a timeskip at the end of her spinoff and she's working at his restaurant. That is the implication, aside from the manga itself literally spelling out for you that she's in love with him.

Wait, Kanau actually lost to Ebina?
Fuck this series and my life.

They can't expire if they're 2D.

Kanau is a shit, user. Stop letting your fetishes rose-tint her brain damage.

Fucking kek.

They've pretty much gotten over the term "Christmas cake" these days, as far as I know. Plus, there's been a steady trend of women waiting until they're in their late 20s-early 30s to get married. Fuck Japan's "live to work" ethic.

since someone will inevitably say she'll end up with bomber bomber ends up with a different coworker

What about Alex?

Japan loves youth. Most anime romances are young love stories. When they're not the same age, most men prefer being the elder.

I haven't actually read the manga but I'm guessing it's either imouto end or "Alex died on his way back to his home country."

They win sometimes.

Alex and Kirie is OTP

I don't know how people didn't see this coming a mile away, it was obvious by season one. Of course the character who got more screen time was going to win.

Also cheers to Himouto for having a secondary character casually form a harem in the background.

>Taihei gets those tits to himself
based

In this case, you snooze you lose. 10 years and did basically nothing. Plus, she hyped the business trip to do stuff & literally did nothing for 2 straight weeks.

She deserves to lose to Ebina

Because if they could win they wouldn't have become cakes

Is this any good?

>glasses
This is why I hate cakes most of the time, glasses on cakes are always so terribly ugly.

I think you need a pair of glasses because glasses on cakes is amazing

It's cute, but don't expect anything deep. Literally just a bunch of one-shot chapters of the two being lovey-dovey.

Perfect.

I have glasses and hate glasses on cakes fuck you very much.

Reported for absolute trash taste enjoy your ban.

no u

OH GOD DOES THIS HAPPEN FOR REAL?

HOW DOES HE RESPOND?

>implying

People prefer pie. Young sweet pie. Not dry and old cakes.

being a glasses-man is absolute shit taste

We just had a cake become a milf last week user. Most cakes don't win because they are destined to be side characters.

Oh my, this seems fuwa fuwa.

You have 10 seconds to name an anime where cake DOES win.

Moisten the cake before eating

ebina spin off

There's an Ebina spin off series???

I had no idea.

Two volumes, Akita imokko Ebina chan

i'm not angry at all, but i just want to know why this series and watamote are picking up fans really quick here -- like, people who have never read nor watched the series. what is it about these two series?

cakes are useful only as sex slaves and salarymen
fpbp
/thread

underrated post

> sybian.gif

I become a cake in one year and these threads depress me yet I keep clicking to find a cool 2D cake to tell me that in the anime world, I'd still be cute

The average age at first marriage is 30 in Japan. Your stereotype is outdated as fuck.

That is because their economy has been shit since the 90s. Poor economy pushes people to wait longer till marriage.

>higher age marriage
>poor economy
Are you a nigger or simply a retard?

lmgtfy.com/?q=bad economy putting people off marriage

That's simply an excuse by yuppies in developed shitholes not to breed.

male can't be cake

Best girls never win.

Yes, and?

Kys if you aren't contributing.

having kids in your early 20's in this day and age puts you in to poverty, he's exactly right, poor economic performance leads to later marriages

It's the "new year soba" now, not christmas cake, the age has been extended until 31

It's real, you were wrong, please remove yourself, you self-important retard.

Only the best cakes get to win

smile status: protected

Nothing but truth.

because of her part demon ancestry she probably ages slower than normal humans so her numerical age is probably much higher than her biological age

I'm a huge cakefag but I have no sympathy for girls who never make a move even though they could probably win just by confessing.

>just by confessing.
THIS.
Ebina simply won becuse she's brave enough to confess her feelings.

if Shizuka confessed would she win the Hikigaya?

Ebina in a Virgin Killing dress!

Any dress is a virgin killing dress if Ebina is wearing it.

Isnt this from the non canon spinoff

>non canon
source?
I would be happy for a victory of Kanau

your opinion is showing

The very fact it's a spinoff. Is this your first rodeo? They always give the loser a victory in those spinoffs.

>The average age at first marriage is 30 in Japan

That's why they now refer to them as New Year's Noodles (after the 31st).

>Christian Virgin Waifu

Cakes should be lewded.

This
Plus ebina is perfect wife material

10/10 would go out to eat Ramen together with her everyday.

EBINA IS FUCKING SHIT AND THE AUTHOR IS A HACK

Thanks to egg freezing, women don't need to necessarily marry before they're 30 anymore. Soon we can have 75 year old ladies that will have cute 10 year old kids that were born from cheaply imported filipino surrogate moms.
And if science and progress keeps up, the old women will be able to have cute young daughters and sons from artificial wombs.

and then these children born of supple welcoming fertile surrogate wombs and not subject to the harsh and brutal selection of normal childbirth and gestation will be even more dependent on expensive medical assistance to give birth themselves.
Darwinian evolution's a bitch

t. Kanau

Who the fuck cares about Ebina? She's a retard.

Robo-moms will take care of everything.

>humans will be bred like livestock buying the best eggs and sperm will be traded ruthlessly. cheaper unregulated natural service (sex) will become an underground activity driven to the very edges of society and treated like a crime

Who is this fluid druid?

based on recent raws another might soon fall

Succubus? but succubus is a 25 years old

>Thanks to egg freezing, women don't need to necessarily marry before they're 30 anymore.

Too many don't have the foresight (and maybe financial resources) to do so, though.

I know my sister has had some interest in having children someday, but she's never met the right guy. I tried to get her to consider freezing her eggs, and maybe even chipping in a bit -- but she wasn't interested. And now it's becoming increasingly difficult to do so now, she's almost 40 already.

What would you do in this situation?

>What would you do in this situation?

I'd blush and say "Ara~ara~"!

if she keeps dragging her feet she will

Last chapter