I have seen this movie twice now and I still don't understand what her endgame was and why it justified her acting like...

I have seen this movie twice now and I still don't understand what her endgame was and why it justified her acting like a cunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

lonerwolf.com/martyr-complex-sufferer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty sure her whole thing was that she liked the MC and Nishimiya's relationship with him made her jealous. She's a bitch through and through, though. She had a chance when she was younger but threw it away, then goes psycho on a girl who's better than her.

She explains her motivations in plain (subtitled) English on the ferris wheel.

Read the subtitles next time. She reveals part of her motives in that very scene you posted, retoid.

>justified
A great lie is the notion that people need a good reason to do things. It's just rationalizing the beasts human being can be.

Well, doesn't that make you a retard, then? She spells out her motives fairly plainly, and more than once at that.

She liked the MC when he was a bully. Then he became the bullied, but she couldn't possibly admit her husbando deserved it, no. She blamed Shouko instead.

OP's a retard

>what her endgame was
Being the best girl

She was literally just jealous and blamed Shouko for the fact that Ishida's life took a shitty turn and why he was socially excluded, rather than, yknow, thinking it was the fault of the people who excluded him as a scapegoat for all the bullying they did to a fucking deaf girl.

Kids/teens are not rational actors. That includes all of them though not just Ueno, Ueno just looks cuntish because she's framed as the antagonist. Everyone made everyone miserable and everyone fixed it eventually.

she basically just hated shouko's victim complex. sort of like how young MC felt, except she was apathetic about it which made her seem like sociopath. another way to look at it is she very strongly disliked how shouko devalued herself, to an obstinate extreme. and unlike MC she doesn't budge on this position even into the present day. the movie only makes her compromise at the very end, which is a (poor) attempt at redeeming the character.

> Ueno just looks cuntish because she's framed as the antagonist.

No, she was pretty cuntish normally too.

She was basically blaming Ishida's social exclusion on Shouko instead of the people who scapegoated him for the bullying. She was literally just blaming the victim for being a victim and having people feel sorry for her.

Like, to be fair, young kids ARE that simplistic but as a teenager you'd figure that she would have at least gone and realized how much shit happened to Shouko that was totally out of control, and that everyone in the class who bullied her/ignored the bullying, including Ishida, were in the wrong, even just blaming it on 'kids being kids' would have been less awful than blaming Shouko.

I might be remembering wrong, but doesn't Ueno literally say that she liked Ishida better when he was a callous popular bully? She just has a super childish mindset when it comes to this type of shit and can't empathise with how Shouko or Ishida felt during the past few years.

Not justified but required.

If one wanted to speculate, one might say she was jealous Shoya had the courage to redeem himself while she didn't, and so she sought to drag him down.

>shouko's victim complex
Go to bed, Ueno.

She didn't see him as redeeming himself though, she blamed Shouko for making Ishida change after the bullying incident, even later in the story she says she liked how Ishida was when they were kids better than the repentant him he is now.

Our difference is one of semantics. We agree that after going through what he had put her through himself, he realized what a piece of shit he had been, so he resolved to change. Ueno never did. Call it redemption or repentance, or anything else. The point is he followed through and she didn't.

I had the victim complex discussion many times and it just goes down to "Shouko did the right thing because depression and I have to validate it".

Reads more like you're too stubborn to budge on your retarded views.

What, jumping off the balcony? I want to separate that from how Shouko reacted (or didn't) to the bullying as a young girl. Because that's what Ueno described as her victim complex--which was bullshit.

As for a young person attempting suicide, I don't see how such behavior requires a defense. But by all means, "win" that debate if it makes you feel better.

No. Understanding =/= validating it or calling it right. You want to have a go at it and see how it will turn into that?

Same for you

Like I said, you've won. I surrender.

Good.

>brainlets can't understand Ueno's character
So the people who hates her are just a bunch of dumb people, huh.

I havent watched rhe movie yet but I see Ueno getting a lot of hate. Did they cut out the blonde bitch or what she was definitly worse in the manga

They didn't cut out that ultra hypocrite. As far as I'm concerned they're equally bad but I'd still dick the both of them.

>Liked MC when he was a chad alpha
>Chad Alpha gets bullied
>Scared to stand up for MC
>Blames everything that MC had to suffer on best girl even though she was the first person in class who betrayed him
>Sees MC years
>He's no more Alpha and even turned into a nu male
>He's also friends with best girl invoking jealousy
There OP.How retarded are you if you can't understand even that much?Although they did cut a scene in manga where he confesses to MC in coma and kisses him
Also next time you make posts like these consider

>Donald Duck
>best girl
Made me laugh.

>people who hates

Refer to this before making such statements

It's not acting when you are a cunt.

Many japanese people are basically sociopaths that but the blame on others even if they bully a deaf girl to attempted suicide. The mental gymnastics they use for this are amazing and manchilds feel themselves validated in their disgusting worldview.

Shouko didn't have a victim complex. She was just too nice for her own good.

Thinking that the hapiness or misery of everyone you interact with revolves around yoy?

That's not a victim complex, that's being egocentric. A victim complex is the delusion of being persecuted. If you're actually being persecuted, it's not a delusion or a belief but a fact.

What you are doing is victim blaming. But I know Sup Forums is filled with edgekids so it's not surprising.

lonerwolf.com/martyr-complex-sufferer/

And I don't blame Shouko for the bullying.

Oh boy, she failed hard.