Where did blonde blue eyes beuaty ideal come from? its conplete garbage

where did blonde blue eyes beuaty ideal come from? its conplete garbage

Attached: snowniggers_are_rejected_by_their_own_females.png (739x839, 589K)

it came from jealous Aryans. The same place that all of this racist bullshit came from.

It concern womens not males.

I’ll tell you what though, that guy on the left is very pleasant on the eyes

The various races of humans were artificially inseminated with alien DNA from various extraterrestrial races. The Nordic variety are aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

It only concerns women, retard.
Men with light skin, dark brown hair and light eyes have always been the most desirable.

A blonde woman is hot but blonde men are generally associated with metrosexual faggotry because of Sweden.

If you're a guy and you have blonde hair your only option left is to be a surfer.

real aryans look closer to the left but with blue eyes

>implying it's true for women either

Attached: michelle jenneke.gif (261x391, 795K)

>the Nordic variety are aesthetically pleasing to the eye

Eh, not really. The women perhaps but the men are absolutely not.

Blonde hair and blue eyes is more appealing to younger people. Now women are having children older.

Gif related looks like my sister

I'd add that in america (a symptom of mongrel dna i assume) most blondes age into light brown hair post puberty. This creates a sort of public perception of youthful femininity with blondeness here.

Well in the case of the two pictures presented the man with darker hair has much better features. All the outlines of his face and features are easy to see.

When you ask people to judge on looks that is what they will do. Money matters too.

right looks too soft

>where did blonde blue eyes beuaty ideal come from?
It does exist. But it applies to women only. Men with lighter features are seen as weak because darker features are related to testosterone (that's why blonde kids turn their hair brown-ish when they hit puberty = when test levels go up). A male that remains blonde means very low testosterone levels (i.e. unattractive to females).

WTF is Sup Forums saying brown hair is superior to blonde hair on men now? Can't wait until you guys concede the same thing about woman too.

Face it the overwhelming majority of the world prefers tan skin and darker features than albino features. The Mediterranean and the Levant are closer to a source of beautiful people than Western and Northern Europe.

Attached: 231.jpg (200x200, 8K)

This happens to a lot of Europeans too. Has nothing to do with race-mixing.

I'm also going to call you a retard for using the worst memeflag.

Match.com - where catladies congregate.

blonde women are disgusting desu, jet black straight hair is the absolute best

I want to move to a warmer country. Is Argentina is a good idea?

Attached: happymerchant.jpg (600x600, 42K)

lol, Araboids and their coping mechanisms.

It's a shame this "manliness" you darkies brag about has not manifested itself anywhere else, like in competitions of warfare.

Italians and their cousins Arabs are considered the worst soldiers and warriors in the world, timid, small, cowering under the ferocity of Northern and Germanic discipline and fighting elan.

Anyone remember the Italian, Greek and French performances in WW2? They fled like fucking women against Germans and Russians. The only 2 warrior races.

Darkies are the true metrosexuals. They think a beard and heavy cologne magically transform them into "men". In reality, they're insecure momma's boys.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_101III-Zschaeckel-212-09,_Christian_Tychsen.jpg (517x800, 64K)

Huh, I assumed there was probably more blonde adults over there. Thanks for the education, Jean
Claude.

Also, here's a question.
Why do blonde Swedish women sometimes appear to have skin that's a shade darker/tanned?

Do they all just tan or what?

Nvm, you have the fascist flag. Thought it was pirate. I'll let you off the hook.

But yes, brown hair is very common here. My mother looked like a pure Nord as a child with light blonde hair. When she became an adult her hair turned light brown.

I've known a lot of people to have this happen to them too. Babies and children generally just have lighter hair and skin too.

hmmm...

Attached: 1471112290358.png (2000x1027, 956K)

>beard vs no beard
not a very good comparison
I think this may very well be true though
darker skin could imply being more manly and hard working/tough and for several years in the west it implies wealth because you're able to afford going on vacation to warmer areas rather than being stuck in a cubicle all year long
but I think for men looking at women it's the opposite I believe pale skin (not sure why) is more attractive than tan pretty much in all cultures

huh...

Attached: ZwxP4.jpg (2284x1503, 494K)

Fun fact:

More than 90% of the women in this world are considered "dark" and definitely not fair.

Who do you think they fantasize? Certainly not guys that look like their brothers...

I know blonde dudes (not betas mind you) who have to fend themselves from aggressive sexual advances from the brown qts of the world.

Attached: 1519274475248.jpg (1200x900, 429K)

Blonde men are feminine, unsightly nu-males.

Attached: 8fj4jf874.jpg (407x482, 23K)

imagine your brain being so filled with jewish semen that you think blonde hair and blue eyes is a bad thing because muh nazi meme

Attached: 25024816_1986014194989290_6400522043032338432_n.jpg (1080x1350, 488K)

>Implying you moors were responsible for Spain

Barecelona was always a backwater historically speaking.

Absolute fucking KEK. Southern Europeans build civilization, science, engineering, architecture, philosophy, advanced politics and empires. Northern people still lived in mud huts when Aristotle was already dead for almost 1000 years.

There is no greater fascism than that of the open sea, matey.

we're talking about attractiveness to women retard
whether or not you agree with it is irrelevant
and I'm pretty sure it's true because all the most attractive men in the world as rated by women have been pretty consistently dark hair men

I've heard blonde people tend to be much more likely to be attracted to other blonde people and it's what I've noticed being blonde too really. Still the brown hair + blue eyes seems to be a very popular combo with women.

Also don't be fooled by all the "this is what women want'-jewgarbage. Character and personality will always win out with women long before looks do (provided you take care of yourself).

>Barecelona was always a backwater historically speaking.
snowmutt education

Attached: 1505686405146.jpg (657x527, 59K)

Womyn writer.
Look they always project when they write this shite.
Translation. The fat sow is dating an Arab who in reality of course looks nothing like that. All of her friends are taking the piss so she writes an article justifying dating a five foot 2 goatfucker.

Blond hair in boys goes dark after puberty due to testosterone you mong. That's what happens with most European men, their hair gets darker when their testosterone levels increase during and after puberty. That's why women find darker hair more attractive it's a sign of healthy testosterone. It doesn't happen in scandinavian men because they have different blond genes to Germans, French and Brits.

>talking about women's perception of men
>shows pic of woman to argue against it
kek
blonde faggots will never recover

>tfw Aryan bone structure with blue eyes and thick brown hair

I'm already married with 2 sons so OP checks out

So the Mediterranean are the master race?

>tfw no swede bf

Attached: Swede nazi.jpg (477x645, 71K)

They all color their hair blonde because they know it is desireable. Most of them have light brown hair.

>Southern Europeans build civilization

European civilization spread from the Near East and was a matter of population dispersal. The Middle East and Med were more populated following the Northern Ice sheets covering half of Europe, so civilization diffused northward.

The northern races took the same civilization and made it superior in every respect, taking humanity to the Moon and shortly even further, while the Semi-Arab Meds live in garbage-filled cities, infested with mafia and decaying due to poor maintenance.

There's no coincidence the best places to live in the world are all North of Italy in modern times.

fag

Almost everyone in my family has blonde hair and blue eyes and my genetic lineage is pure Germanic for hundreds of years.

Russians died like flies in WW2 and only won because of their sheer numbers. Russian men die before 60 because they're depressed losers that drink too much. Not really impressive.

Also German men and Nords are the biggest liberal faggots today. Start looking at the present, dipshit.

Blonde soys BTFO

Attached: 1515985644422.jpg (387x437, 40K)

>not a single hint of having a beard
Of course he's rejected, women wants to date men not babies

Blue eyes are genuinely going extinct. Who gives a fuck what women prefer.

"thats why..." Why do you make up shit?

>is pale white
>gets tan
>profit$$$

>we're talking about attractiveness to women retard

Yeah, and you haven't a clue, except for a (((poll))) of British roasties, which is skewed and localized.

If you took a poll of Indian women, or Indonesian women, the results would be very different.

Here in Toronto, they did a poll and women like a dark blond man with blue eyes who makes 100K. I was shocked that (((they))) allowed that into print.

Pic related, superior brown men posting ITT.

Attached: 1415835272159.jpg (768x1024, 91K)

I had blonde hair until I was 9 or 10, then it went brown.

That and sickly pale skin is not attractive on men like it is on women. Men are usually a shade darker even if they're in the same family.

Blue eyes will never go extinct. That's not how genes work.

I suppose. But dark hair =/= tanned skin.
My sister has brown hair and she's the whitest/palest person I know.

Attached: The Perfect grill.jpg (3024x4032, 1.25M)

skeleton>>>>pigments

everytime

Blonde blue eye guys actually do better in certain countries like latin america. Roosh wrote an article about it.

>Also don't be fooled by all the "this is what women want'-jewgarbage. Character and personality will always win out with women long before looks do (provided you take care of yourself).

Ultimately this.

These threads are retarded, but they're fun because I like making fun of Italians, even though I secretly like them. :3

Attached: 1519302341281.jpg (1080x1080, 144K)

> tfw
> nofw
I've still got bright blond hair and almost 40. 2 kids as well both Aryan as fuck.

Blonde = betas
Look at the biggest cucks in Europe (England, Germany, Sweden), all Germanics.

Attached: chadcymro.png (1615x668, 309K)

Tbh, our climates resemble pretty much that of Europe. So If you come to Buenos Aires, for example, it would be pretty similar to Brussels (from what I see on Wikipedia). If you want warmer places, you should seek the North of our country, which is ridden with hostiles Paraguayans, Chileans and Bolivians descendants. If I were you, I would find a comfy place in Iberia, France or Italy. Much safer.

Attached: arg-bariloche-9.jpg (1366x768, 921K)

The guy on right can get more pussy than everyone in this thread I bet. He is still good looking.

The darkness of hair color and testosterone are so fucking unrelated I don't understand why this guy would ever think that. This retard has clearly never done a punnet square.

Eh I might try Italy then. I've considered Australia in the past because I'm South African but I still have my doubts.

Meds have always been the master race.

The nords have only hastily built a false narative because of muh enlightenment and muh industrial revolution as if the past 200 years dwarf 1500 years of Med dominance in the arts sciences and economy

average people settle for average people, blondes are one in 10.000 on a global sacle

they both look like homosexuals

I think he means the gene is becoming rapidly more uncommon.
If that's the case he's right unfortunately.

don't care about saving pictures of men

women's perception is just like men's, easily manipulated by having their brain's full of jewish semen

Attached: 28434460_534863333551701_5619732288955744256_n.jpg (1080x1350, 205K)

This isn't bad news it's an excuse for you to get your pasty asses some sun!

Unironically Jewish propaganda.

>hurrr the nazi want kill all the people who no have blonde hair an blue eye

nothing bad about Italian soldiers, as said by German officers themselves and as testified by episodes like the charge of Izbushensky
in fact, before modern warfare, aka cowardly mechanized anti heroic warfare, Mediterraneans essentially dominated for millennia

>not knowing basic biology
Look up what happens to testosterone levels during and after puberty in males and the effect it has on light hair.

This isn't really politics, dude. Passable though.

Also, the blonde hair blue eyes fad is applying to Nordic women. Whatever happens, most Scandinavian oriented 'men' are all socially beta anyway which is why their pretty women are flocking Poles, Blacks, Turks, and Arabs

I hear there's a shortage of White men in Argentina and the women are getting restless?

Attached: 1514504478123.jpg (1024x749, 85K)

>I like making fun of Italians, even though I secretly like them. :3

Italians are great people, wonderful businessmen, you always know where you stand in Italian business - never trust them with anything. Great advice, works 100% of time.

since you're belgian you should come to catalonia
we are on best terms right now

no one is pretty enough to get away with dressing so horribly

The blonde, blue eyed ideal for for ideal women, not mean.

They're feminine features, not manly.

Sage

Attached: youknowit'sright.jpg (1000x2662, 216K)

>nothing bad about Italian soldiers

Except the times, they all just ran away.

>Mediterraneans essentially dominated for millennia

fuck that. Meds dominated the battlfield from 99BC -- 400 AD thats it. The Italian states got BTFO everytime they fought the Ottomans and the only times they won was when they got coalitions backed by Austira France or HRE

Pretty sure the guy in the OP is David Gandy, a British model. Not a Med.

>Nedercaliphate
lmao I'm not surprised.

White peoples are very diverse goy. Hell, even jews are mistaken for White.

Attached: 83581A0A-7C62-4E0F-A3EE-A0C345A8AFBC.jpg (997x768, 309K)

This. We meds are literal chads amongst le whitey goblins. Know your place blondies.

>Brown hair

Is blond hair in children. At least half of those people were blondish in their early lives.

I hate these unrelated comments so much. Fucking Belgium.

"Hey, she looks like my teacher."
"wow, she's hot"
No one gives a fuck. Shut the fuck up.

>nordshit thinks having blonde hair as a kid makes you a nordic

How embarrassing.

Attached: snowniggerwewuz.png (713x619, 319K)

>Is racial preference racist?

Literally "It's only bad when straight white males do it": The Headline

>forgetting the two centuries of spain being global superpower

Attached: 400px-Dominios_de_Felipe_II.svg.png (400x247, 43K)

thank you based Leaf I agree, today you were not a faggot

Jewish media and Hollywood has been brainwashing women to dislike blonde men for decades. Women are weak minded and easily manipulated.

are you actually taking this article seriously?

this tbqh

those sour graps posts are so transparent

Attached: 1521334801875.png (571x371, 308K)

>Greeks didn't dominate before 99BC
>what are Iberians
>what are Italian condottieri and highly praised mercenaries
typical illiterate memeflag nigger

Attached: 1512951787026.jpg (1990x2470, 932K)

One thing is for sure, no women would prefer anyone here

Could be true, I progressively went from light blonde to brown through my childhood.

>they all just ran away.
like Brits at Dunkirk? oh wait, it was just a "strategic retreat", right?

There are studies showing blondes do better than brunettes.