Is Nepgear proof that otakus will cream themselves over the most boring characters imaginable so long as they're a...

Is Nepgear proof that otakus will cream themselves over the most boring characters imaginable so long as they're a titty monster?

yes. yes it is.

Why do you need proof of that? Do you also need some ursine stool samples from a national park?

No becasue otaku want to cream Uni too

Flat chests are best

That isn't why Nepgear is popular.

So why is this balloon tit slut popular, if not for her boobs?

What about Vert? She has one of the best bodies in the cast IMO, but she's easily one of the most unpopular characters.

She's also a strong, independent person. Nepgear and Rom are more popular because they're clingy, pathetic lapdogs.

Because she is an cute awkward dork voiced by Yui Horie who is also an imouto and is easily shipped with Uni.

Neptune is better though

Nepgear isn't the most popular and her boobs aren't that big, they're the same size as Uni without HDD.

Then how do you explain my picture in the opening post?

Who is Nepgear even popular with? I was under the impression most people thought she was a terrible MC.

What do you care? Do you want to fuck the otaku or do you just get off feeling contrarian?

It can't be the boobs. Though Iris Heart has great tits, people hate this wonderful girl

Is 4GO the one with the womb tattoos on the imoutos?

She is the MC of a whole game and she likes robots. Her semen demon body is nothing compared to the rest of the cast

To be fair, any distinctive character will have haters. That's why so many anime have the blandest character as the MC.

SOON.

Nepgear became a lot of fun post mk2.

patrician taste

I care because Nepgear does not deserve to be popular.

When the anime aired in 2013, every venue I visited was full of "I can't wait to see Nepgear animated, I love her so much" posts.

Yeah, see, that's how I know you're full of shit. Nepgear wasn't introduced to the franchise until 2014. 2010-2013 were the CPU-only years, with the Candidates introduced in 2014 to help revitalize the series after a period of poor sales.

>I care because Nepgear does not deserve to be popular.
Who cares what you think is 'deserving'? I think you deserve to choke on your own dick. Stop being petty and insecure.

Personality can't make people cream themselves, user.

Wow, why are you so passionate about this subject, Nepgear fan?

>nepgear
>titty monster
She's middle sized.

Imagine manhandling Histoire

Anything looked from below looks bigger.

Inaccurate, non-canon anime art.

HERE WE GO!
GOOD TO GO!

He might not but I do.

NE-PU-TU-NYU!

To be fair, you have to have a very refined taste to like Iris Heart.

Make an offer.

Even a blind man should be able to recognize the literally PERFECT female figure.

Regular nep is better though

Please step on me Iris Heart

i want to marry Blanc

I WANT TO LICK BLANC'S ANUS.