Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry

This is the greatest battle harem anime of all time, and I'm sad that it lost to Ass-Wars.

Agreed. Stella was best main heroine of 2015 too.

>Obviously talentless loser author inserting himself in a world where he can pretend he's not such a loser.

Please, the only good battle harem out there is Vanadis. That's the series with actually great girls, cool MC and intelligent tactics are always a plus.

Asterisk > shit > Rakudai
Julis > shit > Stella

They're both shit but I like Asterisk War a bit better.

Rakudai is so much better than Asterisk it's not even funny. Ikki is actually a decent MC, but I guess Asterisk is better at being a shitty generic harem.

Rakudai isn't even in the top 10 of battle harem. Campione, Magika, Leviathan, Blade Dance, Dawnbringer, Anti-Magic Trinity Seven, DAL, and Strike the Blood are way better.

What's so good about Trinity Seven and Strike the Blood? Campione and DAL are alright though.

T7 has a top tier MC and all girls are best harem. StB has great girls and a very interesting sci-fi and mythos magic setting

Rakudai isn't even harem, literally two girls like MC and one of them is his sister.

To be fair, I dropped StB at episode 8, does it get any better after that? I remember the main girl was an annoying tsundere and the one girl who actually stood out to me was loli-sensei.

Himenaggy gets even worse and steals screentime from the other girls so it doesn't.

Speaking of Campione, why is Athena so adorable? Like, what the fuck is up with that cat hat? Just why is a goddess wearing it?

make way just posting actual best battle harem protagonist

Liliana a best.

Liliana and Athena are tied for best for me. Campione was formerly my favorite battle harem with my favorite girls until I found Vanadis anyways.

>Speaking of Campione, why is Athena so adorable? Like, what the fuck is up with that cat hat? Just why is a goddess wearing it?
To trick foolish men to drop their guard on the battlefield

I remember trying to watch it but the subtitles where, not good.

Its not the subtitles that bends it is only yourself.

Got that all backwards son

Indeed
Rakudai < shit < Asterisk

Actually, they do bend if you know how.

>a copy of a copy
>better than a copy
okay

> harem

He gets with one girl and only one. It isn't a harem.

>I remember trying to watch it but the subtitles where, not good.
Where they perhaps in proper English witch you are not accustomed to?

>He gets with one girl and only one.
Haven't watched this but what sets it apart from Monogatari or ZnT, where the MC picks 1 girl early on.

He still gets a large number of female characters following him, not much difference.

Yukina is one of the best girls and is focused most in the series. If you don't like her then it's your loss for missing out.

>Liliana and Athena are tied for best
Not him, but are you my twin? The chuuni Campione who equals Heaven is a close second, so she deserves a mention.

Shit anime
>protag is called worst fighter in the school
>even though he is actually the best fighter in the school

Stella was the worst of her year and also the most shallow love couple even by harem standards. This alone drops Rakudai pretty low.

>Shit anime
Or maybe we should call it Chivalry of a Failed Anime. Get it?

Hahahaha

She never won, no one did in that series.

>Stella was the worst of her year and also the most shallow love couple even by harem standards.
How is their love shallow compared to any other anime romance?

I cared more about the plot than anything else.

>Gained an advantage with the mist.
>Not using ranged attacks.
>Come up close, which is Todo's specialty.
The way Shizuku lost this fight waws fucking stupid.

Asterisk was a flop though, they booked 2 seasons so confident it's a no brainer sell and it sold bad and didn't provide as good a bump to the LN.

>>Not using ranged attacks.
yeah, like that worked the rest of hte match and is not like they have infinite mana pools either

Rushed, poorly developed and makes little sense beyond OP MC beat tsundere who fell in love a few days later. There's no struggle, bonding, trial, or any real connection. The last arc was so painful to watch since the plot made a huge deal about their relationship where MC to keep it when it was paper thin to begin with.

But that has the same thing though
>MC doesn't use melee weapon he's a sniveling coward lol
>His bow is magic and blessed by gods and he can fight alongside the accepted superhumans

Probably because of the nature of the MC as Magic King/Progenitor that it's guaranteed they will bone their harems. They also both have future shenanigans with their daughters showing up to reinforce it.

At least she's better than pink houki

Ouka is better than both

Stella is hot at least.

It's rushed, sure, but it makes much more sense than most romances since it's clearly shown that MC likes her for her many virtues that quite resemble himself.

Come back when you have good taste. Best girl over here want to have a chat with you.

Its a pretty big difference. They clearly only friends. None want the dick except his sister.

What is center?

Look at the thread, retard.

claire > restia > est > rinslet > ellis > fianna

julis > rmc > sylvia > saya > genki > irene > claudia > chinese loli > priscilla > kirin

tohka > stella > shizuku > ayase > nene

yukino > iroha > komachi > sensei > tsurumi > yui > sakiwho > ebina > miura > haruno > meguri > kaori

emilia > claire > sakura > reitia > liddy > karen

la folia > asagi > astarte > avrora > sayaka > yukina > natsuki > nagisa > reina > yuuma

lisha > krul >yoruka > celistia > phi-chan > airi > tilfarr > nokuto > relie > sharis

kotori > clock > tohka > miku > natsumi > mayuri > yoshino > nia > origami mk II > origami mk 1 > kaguya > yuzuru

haruna > kanami > eu > chris > seraphim > maelstrom > naegleria > kyouko > ariel

ling > laura = charlotte > houki = cecilia > chifuyu > tatenashi

pink > orange > black > silver

useless bunny > pest > leticia > asuka > (You) > shiroyasha >lily

chitoge > marika > tsugumi > onodera imouto > ruri > paula > onodera

hifumi > smug cat > kou > shizuku > ahagon > hajime > nene > aoba > rin > yun > momo

noire > uni > iris heart > blanc > nepgear > big nep > nep > vert > pururut > IF > compa > peashy

reatier > CLOSED CLOCK > chifuyu chifuyu chifuyu > sayumi > hatoko > kuki > hitomi > mirei > SYSTEM

purple > red > yellow > peterhausen > blue > dark green > green

mari > lapis > kanaria > ouka > kiseki > usagi > ikagura > nagaru

umi > maki > eri > *

aine > hayuru > scarlette > reiri > nayuta > yurishia

lilith > hijiri > liselotte > arin > selina > yui > mira > levi > sora > akio

mom > shironeko > jp > rumia > re=tard

sagiri > elf > bookstore girl > muramasa > power gap > shit > power gap > riajuu

gabbu > sawashiro > vigne = raphi > class prez > crying retard satan > tapris

hikayu > altair > suruga > rui > mamika > selesia > magane > alice > meteora

ayase = kirino > kanako > mom > sayuri > fujo > kuroneko > shit > manami

yui = tearju > nana > mikan = risa > momo > yami > akiho > lala > run > mea >

>kirino >
Lost.

i missed you

now do negima

I'm actually kind of disturbed that hsdxd isnt on this.

Like senpai come on.

8.5/10 taste. Not bad at all.

Not exactly a compliment. Stella and Julis were shallow and bland even by battle harem standards.
Ouka wins just by having an actual personality.

but half of these arent even battle harems

Picked up

LNs
Taimadou >>>>>>>> Rakudai >>>>>>>>>>>>> Asswar

Rakudai gets points from me just for having an actual relationship from. As autistic as it is. All the blueballing shit and impenetrable/dense/scared of sex MCs in other harem trash just piss me off after a while.

Stella gave in pretty fast. I would’ve preferred to see more of her bitchy side on Ikki.

Seriously, not even two episodes in and there’s already an scenario where the MC can perfectly show off to the heroine.

This.

Amen I'd rather have a sappy and obvious romance than one that wastes your time with drama. Plus the interactions between MC and Stella are sometimes cute and endearing even if there multiple SUBARASHI MC-KUN moments.

Thinking man's harem.

>rakudai
>battle harem
???

The show is not a harem, which is actually what makes it stand out. If anything, the show makes fun of harem tropes by clearly establishing a couple as early as episode 2 and then introducing new girls who are either NOT in love with the MC (and interact with him for different reasons), or who are in love with him but are never seen as love interests to begin with (which eventually results in the girl accepting that her love is unrequitted and moving on).

Personally I found the show super refreshing because of this. I'm so used to the oblivious main character who is incapable of making a choice that getting the exact opposite (a main character and a main heroine who are in love with each other, are open about it, become boyfriend and girlfriend early on, solve their misunderstandings the same episode that they occur by frigging talking things out, and are generally impervious to anyone that tries to get in the way of their relationship) was an amazing breath of fresh air.

I like her goddess form the most.

Luo Hao is in danger, probably the closest one to death since doni manages a slash on her.

Asterisk War has 13 year old titty monster
Hard to compare with that

>Kirin
>last
get a load of this shit taste

>waaaaaaaaah muh dramaaaaa
why are you nu-males such weak pussy faggots?

Good lord she's such perfection

>>Obviously talentless loser author inserting himself in a world where he can pretend he's not such a loser.
Yeah Stella is such an obvious self-insert

Like literally what?

semen demon

I liked both of them

Politics ruined Rakudai
Ikki should have fucked the slut that is Stella repeatedly by now.

>nu-males
What did he mean by this?

Monogatari is NOT a harem. Arararagi walked Hitagi home gently.

Sword Art Online is NOT a harem. Kirito is dating Asuna and had sex with her. TWO YEARS WORTH OF GLOP.

Mahouka is NOT a harem. Onii-sama is asexual, and can only have feelings for Miyuki.

Nisekoi is NOT a harem. Ichijou is in love with Onodera, and as the title suggest, his love for Chitoge is FAKE.

Toradora is NOT a harem. Taiga fucking won.

Yahari is NOT a harem. 8man has been shown to have no romantic interest in any of them, just sexual attraction.

Danmachi is NOT a harem. Bell is clearly shown to only have interest in Ais.

Index is NOT a harem. Touma punches every girl he meets. That's not love.

Log Horizon is NOT a harem. Shirou is not a pedo, and the only other valid contender is Akatsuki.

Cross Ange is NOT a harem. Ange is straight and has no feelings for Hilda. Plus She and Tusk had SEX.

Absolute Duo is NOT a harem. Why do you think it's called Absolute DUO and not Absolute HAREM?

The World God Only Knows is NOT a harem. Keima confessed his love to Chihiro!

Dog Days is NOT a harem. Cinque and Millhiore declared their love for each other. Rebecca has no chance.

OreShura is NOT a harem. Eita is dating Silver. They even kissed in front of everyone.

Love Hina is NOT a harem. Keitaro and Naru got married and they love each other very much.

Saekano is NOT a harem. It's about how to raise _A_ boring girlfriend.

Rakudai is NOT a harem. Ikki proposes to Stella in vol 3!

I repeat: Rakudai is NOT A HAREM.

You know what's a harem? Asterisk. Asterisk is a shitty generic battle harem, unlike Rakudai, which is sophisticated and has a well though out romance.

Pretty much this. It started out fairly okay although him being basically subhuman to the other magic knights basically means bullshit power ups are bound to happen eventually.
If it weren't for that dumb "we can imprison and torture that guy reasons" shit, we may have gotten a decent battle harem. At least Rokudenashi delivered this year

This is my major gripe.

You can only have so many stories about some "weak" character who is actually super strong because the current system cannot account for his overpowered abilities before it's boring.

(ps fuck that magic knights that scream anime)

Really hated the whole "We must keep this a secret or it will ruin Stella's rep" and all of that garbage. It was so White Knight-y trash.

Doesn't Stella end up fucking Ikkis brother?

Not everyone can be a vampire lord who says "fuck the world order" and bangs princesses.

>the greatest battle harem
Ladies and gentlemen I have just prepared the world's greatest peanut butter and sardine sandwich.

NotSyaro and the flat chested one were better.

> Ichijou is in love with Onodera, and as the title suggest, his love for Chitoge is FAKE.
You might want to update your list

I don't even mind gorilla winning, I liked her well enough and the oneshot was enough of a hint, but it was all complete trash.

> > peterhausen
Get the fuck out.

But it wasn't even a harem.
He and the pink hooker become a couple almost at the start of the series.

She self-inserts when her roommate is asleep.

The end is near.

a harem just means many girls liking the MC. It doesnt have to be recipocrated.

Too bad his entire harem is shit tier.

>

>a pig
>a slut
>a re=tard
Looks like a shitty harem to me.