Putins a winner

Hid did it

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-180945~2.png (1061x1514, 756K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43452449
rt.com/news/421639-russian-presidential-election-results/
youtube.com/watch?v=7Gvdm4-e80A
youtube.com/watch?v=ExfLOwmSD88
youtube.com/watch?v=w7Foc28p5hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Zb6hbd3ceCI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_in_Sweden
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What a shocker! :O

At least they made it almost believable with him only "winning" 72% of the vote.

Yeah, and the West threatening Russia with political and military intrigue at every Russian election doesn't help matters much.

You would think the glow in the dark CIA niggers would figure this out eventually.

Putin is unstoppable.

Attached: 1520885751394.png (1178x663, 818K)

Forgot the link

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43452449

rt.com/news/421639-russian-presidential-election-results/

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-181647~2.png (1050x1529, 425K)

why would anyone run against a guy who is about to be attacked by the West?This guy's been playing the game longer than most you guys have been alive.

russians are happy to have a leader that looks out for russia over anybody else. i wish more americans knew the concept.

Why bother even hiding the election fraud?

Attached: RussianElections.png (1280x800, 140K)

> Finally

Attached: 1520845528550.jpg (750x709, 41K)

Woah, the tyrannical oligarch stole another election, big suprise.

Vladimir zhirinovsky. Anyone heard that guy speak?
You should check him out. Every thing he says is amazing. I watched him in something last night. He said he would blow the UK up.
What do Russians think of him?

Q predicted this

Well, I was supervisor at one of election centers, and I can say, that it fair results, people just too conservative, and afraid of any changes

He's just a talking head, unable to do anything

He is political clown, but behind that he have pretty good party with good regional branches

he is even more immature, chaotic and redpilled than trump
he is perfect
he has a jewish father who left his mother when he was little
when reporters asked him about his anti-semitism and point out his father he replied: my mother was russian and my father lawyer
also calls out jewish owned media and banks all the time in the media and roasts his debate opponents without holding anything back

youtube.com/watch?v=7Gvdm4-e80A

I'd vote for Putin

The Jews win again

Yeah every election seems to have one, but he is quite fantastical. Is he seen as comical, an extremist or are there some people who agree with him?
I can't imagine any European politicians saying what he said. Even for an American politician it would be quite shocking

THE WHITE RACE IS SAVED AGAIN

>implying Putin cares about white race
lmaoing @ ur life

Attached: 1520633250083.png (600x600, 137K)

Why do western politicians insist that you cant be considered a good leader to the point of being elected over and over ?
Is it because Macron was only elected with ~15% of the voting mass, or because the EU appointed heads of states in several countries bypassing the democratic process ?
Or because Merkel has to create a coalition with parties that none of the people who voted for her support instead of allying with the 3rd party in the country that has an overlap with her voterbase ?

>What do Russians think of him?
First of all, he's a clown.
But his party is the only one that pulls young voters and the only party (aside from Putin) that does something newsworthy.
Commies are getting less and less votes every election, LDPR hovers around 8% popular support.

He's basically a version of Trump turned to 11 that existed since the late 80's. If anything he toned it down quite a bit in the last decade.
youtube.com/watch?v=ExfLOwmSD88
But don't be mislead: he's all talk and 0 action. Saddam fell for his bullshit and made Zhirik extremely rich and look where Saddam is now...
youtube.com/watch?v=w7Foc28p5hQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Zb6hbd3ceCI

Attached: inx960x640.jpg (960x640, 133K)

Was gonna say he's funny and we need someone like that in UK politics. Then got to the end and it actually got quite nasty.

How is he able to get away with that?

> Sputnik

That's Russian government propaganda.

I hope the international community will not recognize that "election".

He's more legitimate than 3/4 of the current european heads of states.

>Russian government announces the results like all governments around the world
>"PROPAGANDA REEEEEE DICTATORSHIP"
>meme flag

Nothing to see here but bait

>vote for a boring pussy
>vote for a bad ass mother fucker who all your enemies fear
he was the only logical option

Attached: 19235123859325.jpg (800x600, 106K)

I mean, that was a foregone conclusion, wasn't it? Whether Russia is to blame or not, the recent surge in anti-Russian sentiment abroad certainly worked in his favor. It isn't as though Russians are going to vote out the guy currently staring down the West--not when political tensions are this high.

+15.

>How is he able to get away with that?

you brainlet, russia is a third world subhuman society

Manlet: the leader

Attached: MANLET.png (125x125, 3K)

>He is political clown, but behind that he have pretty good party with good regional branches
Unironically this.
After the last parliamentary election LDPR got almost the same number of seats as commies.
And this is in spite of fact that due to gerrymandering (there being two lists of candidates for all parties — a federal one and a district one) United Russia vote power was essentially doubled (because people employed by or dependant on the state vote for Putin) and everyone but them lost a MASSIVE amount of seats.

Get fucked, Shlomo

Please go back to harkach and take your memes with you.

I'd imagine he wins legitimately and that is the reason. It's the same here with our Social Democrats having a huge percentage every election for 100 years. Democracy honestly sucks ass because the majority of the voters do family/tradition/habit-voting and never bother reading party programs or check out alternatives

show 3" cock pls

>t. Manlet AND Dicklet

6 more years

Attached: donut_holes.jpg (1267x1168, 674K)

0/10
Your tab game weak

leave dicklet

Wew, that was a close one!

18 more years!

I saw a documentary about some guy who had a lot of support and it looked like he had a decent shot at winning but because of vague reasons he was no longer "permitted" to run at the last minute.

show BLC

Inb4 Trump interfered with the election.

Navalny ?

Manlet Jew faggot crook.

He said he was going to bash the guys head in and threatened to shoot him. Then appeared to have everyone chucked out of the studio.
So I guess your right in a way.

I did mean it literally though.

Like how is he able to get away with that

Not sure it was a short doc and I was in the middle of something important and had it in the background. Pretty sure he was a professor or something. Anyway there's nothing to say that it wasn't just more propaganda.

Hacks!

Attached: 1509588754489.jpg (1350x1450, 271K)

УPAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

CДEЛAEM POCCИЮ BEЛИКOЙ OБPATHO!

>faggot migrant that was beaten into a Russian street

libtard btfo

>Russian shill faggot.
My parents come from a country Russia attacked and couldn't defeat, so I'm ENTITLED to hate Russia,

No, they just don't allow good candidates to run.

CNN reports citing a person familiar with his thinking that Trump was planning on secretly sending hundreds of thousands of Putin votes in illegally.

Attached: 1518060786307.jpg (2708x2448, 1.53M)

BASEDEST PUTIN I FUCKING LOVE PUTIN

the jews are scared

Attached: 1520600991876.png (499x641, 328K)

Lol at all the pro-Putin commie-bots in RT's comments

it's Kim jong Un tier of fawning

Attached: Kawaii.jpg (525x1024, 63K)

Why?
They have won.

Attached: 3666_900.jpg (512x397, 23K)

Congrats, Putin, saviour of peace!

>inb4 Puttler

Hahaha

Attached: 1521363736801.jpg (761x563, 48K)

Guys don't forget about elections boycott. These 70% are without most of opposition. Analny has asked people to boycott the elections, and they were. Yes, even if we came and voted we would have missed twice: there is totally no norkal candidates in the list, so visiting elections is making them more legitimate. In fact I liked putin to get 100%, because it would have mean boycott total success, now it is not unfortunately.

To make Russia great backwards.
Make Russia great back
Make Russia great again

Your grammar makes it impossible

Look who's talking. We all know you have a 2 incher, Zhang

Attached: Canadian.png (743x632, 25K)

Make Russia great again ( back ).

>check out alternatives
Or are in fear getting stoned after voting.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_in_Sweden
>Swedish polling station with an assortment of ballots for different parties, from which voters normally have to choose openly for all to see.

In case you forgot Putin is with the jews

Attached: Skeletoncommie.jpg (771x1024, 417K)

>opposition rises in Russia
>putin has a considerable drop in votes

At least we know he is mostly legit winning these. When he dies, Russia will no longer exist. He's the peer that keeps them together.

Any russian meddling?
Does Putin have russian connections?

I did

I'd probably it skip had foreigners shut the fuck up. This amount of absurd I read made me want to fuck with them.

Or maybe when the grip of former communists is gone from their throats, Russia can be something again, you fucking scum.

You're thinking of Navalny. He was the West's preferred candidate but he couldn't even win the election for Mayor in Moscow. So he went for president and complains everything is rigged against him. Don't get me wrong he is being unfairly targeted for his political views, he's just as corrupt as any other oligarch just unlike the others he actually gets arrested for it.
He's not that popular though, he would never win an election.

this

>I'd probably it skip had foreigners shut the fuck up
lmao I know that feel

Attached: 15209849625850.jpg (632x800, 62K)

Really? Why do you care?

analny is a very bad candidate. We need an own candidate.

Heil Putin

> during his day job, vladmir serves up fresh cold cuts to hungry customers at the deli

was probably Navalny, who had almost no organic support anywhere in the country, glows in the dark brighter than any of them.
couldnt even get elected as mayor of moscow but was being sold in the west as russias great saviour from the ebil putin

Was there a point?

I mean that seriously. Where I live the MPs seat is so secure, it's pretty much not worth voting. That's based on our first by the post system. Given that Putin seem guaranteed to win, why vote ?

Also, are you happy about him being leader for so long even if you like him, does that not cause concern?
Thanks

resistance is futile against our beloved putin

Navalny should just give up and hang himself now at this point

>Was there a point?
>Was there a point?
Voter turnout is an indicator too, I want to be highlighted in those stats

They do not know who I've voted for, but I had to sign stuff there and it's up to be analyzed.

What evee happened to President Mommy?!
I want a cute Russian prez NOW, damn it!

Turnout was the big point NPR was making this afternoon, implying that the election would not be seen as legitimate without a lot of turnout, so the Evil Mastermind Putin was bribing votes with food and selfie contests, and ordering all government workers to vote for him.

BASED Putin crushes it again.

>Navalny should just give up and hang himself now at this point
No need to kys when your opponent will likely poison you at some point anyway

Are you envious that your president failed to get 50% of popular vote by chance?

In other news, the only non-comic-relief Putin's rival got over 13% of votes despite all the shit he got from the media and the votes from red regions haven't even been counted yet, so expect the figure to rise. That's a success in my book, maybe that will finally make Putin realize that everyone hates the libtard government and then he will replace them with non-libtards. Seriously, why is keepeng them? Is it his spy "they may become useful one day" mentality? No, they fucking won't, they don't even do what he says, they don't even work.

Yea this doesn't surprise me. Nothing is as it seems
Thanks for the info.

>guy who had a lot of support
Support from foreigners doesn't count, so no, he had zero support.

Thank goodness, I was getting nervous there for a while.

Attached: gg.gif (560x292, 1.6M)

>literally zero support!1
IRA shill, please. If he had 0 support, pynya could just let him run for president, like he did with eblinsky and sobchak. But he won't, ever, as sobyanin has already made that mistake.