Who the fuck was buried in the second grave tho?

Who the fuck was buried in the second grave tho?

His boyfriend

I don't even remember this scene. Didn't the manga start with him trying to kill for the 100th time the main girl? And I think that wasn't even mentioned again later in the story. Fucking trainwreck of a series. Only good thing we got was pic related.

He tried killing the main girl? fucking when

In the first page of the first chapter or some shit like that.

Here.

>punching a thick blade vertically through her ribs
You can tell he's not very good at this.

I have no clue what that's about. Anime only here.

The anime made literally 0 sense, same as Elfen Lied (same hack author). At least the manga has an ending. What I posted isn't really a spoiler since it's the first page of the manga and doesn't even happen later on. Kazumi is cute so I suggest you read it if you have good taste in perverts.

>Anime made 0 sense
>The author was a hack

So what are you trying to tell me. Not on topic, but Elfen lied is only good in anime form. without that soundtrack nobody would know about it, just another obscure unknown manga

The anime is incomplete. The manga was axed towards the end so the ending is bad. Generally he is a bad author and a bad artist, but Kazumi is cute so it makes it worth reading. That's all.

You only think it's incomplete because you read the manga first.
If you separated it from the source material and watched it as it's own show it's ending is just fine. and even better in some parts

How the fuck is an adaptation not incomplete if it doesn't include the second part of the story?

The second part of the story sucked dick so they cut it out.
It's as simple as that, they took a source and made it better by removing the shitty parts.
what the fuck don't you get

Shut up and show me your armpits

Well at least we got actually good fetishes with this one.

At some point in the show the MC literally refuses to have sex with a girl who might die soon because he's "logical". How logical is he you might ask?

>Sees a girl who looks like a long lost child friend
>knowing she has a birthmark under her armpit that could confirm his suspicion
>He decides to wait until class is over and talk to her quietly in public
>He informs her that she looks similar to a childhood friend
>He politely asks to see under her arm for a specific birth mark
>Alternatively he asks her to look in a mirror for him if her gaze makes her uncomfortable

NOPE he just stands up in the middle of fucking class and screams in her face "HEY LET ME SEE YOUR ARMPIT" like a stooge.

What the fuck is wrong with Jap writers, this is type of social interaction is infantile.

I don't remember all the details but at some point there's one girl that shows her tits to a guy for some money to buy ice cream or some shit.
It was a rather entertaining trainwreck desu. The first op was pretty cool.

I forget when or what the exact circumstances were, but I remember that this did happen.
He's not talking to Kuro there, he's blaming someone offscreen for stabbing Kuro and trying to pull the knife out.

SPOILERS AHEAD

I don't remember her sister stabbing her, so it would be his brother or his father, right?

It was you the second grave was in you all along

I love her.