Raildex

Why is there no nu-threadf

Other urls found in this thread:

vo-index.sega.jp/special/#dengekiya
vo-index.sega.jp/chara/index.html
imgur.com/a/Q5BXD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A bigger question then Index III coming out in 2018.

Can it and all the another dead animes that are coming back to life in 2018, stop the Isekai rot?

....and Misaka Mikoto JUDGE IGNITERS Bikini Long Tapestry

vo-index.sega.jp/special/#dengekiya

>when plastic figure has better legs than her

Dumb queen poster

Dumb dumb poster

Is she so loli like that

Because the last one ended in fire

Isekai was a mistake bigger than Raildex.

>bamboozled the genderbent odin meme girl fans and uses norse magic to add insult to injury
>took a dump on fujoshi and their TRUE NUMBER 1 loser
>cockblocked muh blonde loli fags and their overrated brat
>she'll probably have an excellent seiyuu who people wanted for other characters
Who the FUCK can stop her?

>AC's jailing systems and tech are fucked
>Misaki's clique is traumatized from NT16
No one will stop Ayu now, Touma's pseudo-virginity belongs to her.

best bribong

Saten.

CARISSA WAS RIGHT

Can’t argue with that.

Is there a reason we all pretend Misaki is more attractive than Mii?

post mikotos ass

>921 replies and image limit reached
We didn't even get that much for the S3 announcement thread. Everyone in raildex threads needs a mental health check.

>bamboozled the genderbent odin meme girl fans and uses norse magic to add insult to injury
>cockblocked muh blonde loli fags and their overrated brat
Funny you should think a character that's borrowing a fraction of the norse's power to do anything and admits blonde lolis are great by trying to add streaks of blonde to her hair is btfoing anyone.

>Saten vs Lessar to find out who is the bigger whore
Good idea user.

She’s so cute. You guys actually have pretty bad taste in the girls you like. Index is such a good person and not only that she’s very supportive of the bum she lives with. I think Index deserves a cute boyfriend who actually enjoys her like Stiyl or something. Kamijou doesn’t even really like her.

w-wait a second
vo-index.sega.jp/chara/index.html
Why I don't see Lessar in there

Post proof that Kamachi is human.

Misaki a pile of shit

>Index is such a good person and not only that she’s very supportive of the bum she lives with.
I needed that laugh

Ok so what the fuck are those cards for? can i make money off them?

They add new characters to the site like a week after revealing them. So in a few days there will be a character summary, description of her machine, and her seiyuu.

Well considering Lessar is slutty because she’s a slut and Saten is “slutty” because everybody wants her as a waifu I think Lessar wins that.

If you don’t believe how the Saten slut meme got started that’s exactly why and if you don’t believe me you can look it up on the encyclopedia dramatica.

I love Index. I can only hope having the Thoth Tarot grimoire will fix her issues, and have her get some new threads.

What character in Raildex do you hate the most?

The flower in Satens hair also symbolizes purity. Lessar would probably melt if she put one in her rats nest.

Please don't start here

Why does she wear the gloves?

Yuiitsu.

(You)

Nobody cared who she was until she put on the gloves.

Yuiitsu tied with Silva.

Misaki

Not a Raildex character. Try again.

I think people cared as soon as she started growing her meat sacks. That’s besides the point that she’s a famous level five.

Silvia is a good girl.

That’s the main character. Try again.

Nope. Try again.

any tips of no 6 of level 5

You’re telling me you don’t self insert as Kamijou? Why should I believe that.

Touma.

Here’s one. She has the most evidence to support it out of any other character in this entire series.

I find all of them really likable, but if I had to choose, I'd pick Kamisato.

Fuck off, Ellen.

You fuck off. You'll survive if your precious Touma has people that don't like him. Accept it and move on

>beats up a defenseless human to a bloody pulp and threaten to tear out his organs one by one while still alive because her husbando is a cripple
Silva is a cunt and deserves death.

Touma deserved it and more.

He’s taking it personally because in his mind you’re taking about him.

Probably saten just because of nagai space

Go away, Silvia.

Fuck off Touma cocksucker

This isn't proof kamachi is human. Look it's about when the program was first getting created and still in the debugging stage.

HQ HO 13 illustrations
imgur.com/a/Q5BXD

I can’t believe anybody actually hates Saten. If you’re looking for a reaction try giving constructive criticism.

Neat, thanks user.

really boring. new S3 info when

Nagai is explanation enough

Railgun's animeonly OCs, along with that milkbitch

Kuroku

affirmative
thanks

←on her crotch?

That's just where Mariydi keeps her "cannon". Just look at her face, she's been killing people for days and is planning on taking out the stress on that other loli's butt.

So why isn't Saten all over the T?

She actually has taste.

We should be getting January's novel (or lack thereof) revealed soon

So how many tables will be flipped when Touma chooses Index?

Time for more of the white queen's wild ride.

A lot? For some fucking reason people think Mikoto will win the T when the dude doesn't even see her romantically?

Index doesn’t want any part of him when she gets her memory back. Why would she settle?

An AI doesn't have to exist inside a computer.

Railgun is ruined by anime original story

>Why would she settle?
Because anyone else would just brutally punch her in the teeth.

pilot Catheter,
since She a girl She need extra 'longtube'

No they wouldn’t. That’s just how you feel because she’s not really attracted to you. Once she gets her memory back she’s most likely Stiyl forever. You’ll be missing out on her sweet magic bod user.

She gets her memory back?

>famous level five
In name only. remember, aside from the audience and a select few hardly anyone knows her face.

Are there any asspulls in this series? What are they?

She’s a hyper moe blonde honey jar cutie pie user. Believe me when I say people don’t only like her because of the gloves. Most guys will like a girl like that even if she’s mean because she’s attractive.*

Mikoto BTFO

Probably when Kamijou princess carried Kuroko and he didn’t have a enormous boner. That was pretty unrealistic considering how happy he was just to touch her body.

twice

Kamijou goes out of his way to princess carry Kuroko. That wasn’t even the first time he did it.

He’s desperate for the touch of a real woman.

Nigga she lead the opening speech for Daihasei together with Gunha, and people were talking about her joining the beauty contest together with Seria, only dumbasses and people with no friends, and no interests except video games wouldn't know her face in the city

Saiai isn’t really that cute is she?

Kisamato

In the anime she kind of reminded me of Rei from Eva. She doesn’t really care about anything and just does what she’s told. I know a lot of people are fans of characters like that but I’ve never gotten the point.